Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover

"A twenty-something Nigerian woman meets a much older white man at a conference. Just her type."

64
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I have written a few stories about this lady, going back three years, and whilst it is not essential that earlier stories are read (again maybe?), it might help."

Chika Etomi is a married Nigerian lady aged twenty-eight, but she has a thing for white men much older than herself.

Her job has her moving in circles that include mature and sophisticated white men, and on occasions, she takes a liking to one and determines to bed him.

Chika is very attractive, beautiful even, and has a sexy, curvy body, and many men admire her. To have a chance with her, a man usually needs to be white, aged over fifty, perhaps a lot over fifty, and have a bit of class.

She is away from home due to work a lot, and much of her life is spent in hotel rooms. Sometimes she is alone in the room but on those occasions, her vibrator is never far away. She is a sexy and highly sexed woman.

Chika is attending a conference, and there are a few men there who fall into the category that she likes for a sex partner.

Today is the first day of a three-day conference, encompassing two more nights in the hotel in which the conference is being held, most of those attending, including Chika, had spent the previous night in the hotel. Already Chika had made eye contact with three different male attendees, she was thinking to herself that she might not be alone in bed this coming night.

At a coffee break, Chika found herself standing next to one of the men that her eyes had met.

"Could you pass the cream, please?" smiled Chika to the man.

"Indeed I can, young lady," smiled the man, who must have been in his sixties.

"Young lady, I like that," said Chika, flashing a sexy smile.

"A very attractive young lady too, if I might say so," responded the man.

"Well, thank you, kind sir," said Chika, thinking that things were going well.

Just then, one of the other two men that Chika had made eye contact with, approached.

"Stop bothering the woman, Simon," said the approaching man to the man that Chika was in conversation with.

"Oh, he is not bothering me," smiled Chika to the new arrival.

"Charles here gets very protective of me," explained the first man to Chika.

"Yes, well, I have to make sure that you behave yourself, you naughty boy," said the man whom Chika now knew to be named Charles, although as they all wore name tags she could have discovered that for herself.

"I think that I should explain that Charles and I are an item," said Simon to Chika, apparently ruling out two of the three men that she had made eye contact with straight away.

"Oh, I see," said the still-smiling Chika, not letting any disappointment show.

"Nice to meet you, um, Chika," said Simon, looking at the woman's name tag.

"Nice to meet you, Simon, and you, Charles," said Chika.

The two men moved away, and Chika turned to see the third man that she had passed looks with standing next to her.

"I have met Simon and Charles before," said the very handsome mature gentleman. He had observed Chika's conversation with the two men.

"Oh, have you?" said Chika, hoping that this man was not gay too.

"Yes, but not in the way that you might be thinking," smiled the man, whose name tag said he was named Patrick Morton.

"That is a relief," laughed Chika, who then wondered if she should have said that.

"Chika Etomi, what a delightful sounding name," said Patrick, looking at Chika's name tag.

"Thank you, Patrick Morton," said Chika, looking into Patrick's sexy eyes.

"Do you attend many such events as this?" asked Patrick.

"Quite a lot, do you?" responded Chika.

"Yes, but rarely do I discover such a beautiful creature as you," replied Patrick.

"Thanks again," smiled Chika, feeling moist between her legs.

"I suppose you often get men throwing themselves at you," said Patrick.

"Are you throwing yourself at me, Patrick?" asked Chika.

"Just making conversation with a beautiful woman," answered Patrick.

"You seem very good at conversation, it makes me wonder what else you are very good at," said Chika, licking her lips.

"Oh, I have a few talents," smiled the handsome Patrick, longing to kiss Chika's sexy lips.

"I am sure you do, maybe we could discuss them this evening?" said Chika, wishing that she could feel the very noticeable bulge forming in Patrick's trousers.

"I would like that, very much," replied Patrick.

"I take it that you are staying in this hotel?" said Chika.

"Yes, are you?" said Patrick.

"Yes, I have a nice big double bed," smiled Chika.

"Is that an invitation?" asked Patrick.

"It most certainly could be, if you are interested," answered Chika.

"Oh, I am very interested, but am I not rather too old for you?" replied Patrick, who was aged sixty-five.

"I don't think so, I am sure that you have developed many of your talents over the years," said Chika.

"I like to think so; I would be honoured to share your bed with you," said Patrick.

"Then you shall, Patrick Morton," smiled Chika.

"Can I ask if there is a Mr Etomi?" said Patrick.

"There is, but I am my own woman; are you married Patrick?" responded Chika.

"No, have been twice, but not right now," replied Patrick.

The conversation continued but then the coffee break was over and the conference resumed. Chika and Patrick exchanged glances and smiles during the rest of the morning.

Lunch was a buffet, and Chika and Patrick stood next to each other in the queue, so close that their arms and hips touched, with neither making any effort to move away. They sat together as they ate, flirting a bit but not too much as there were other people in the vicinity.

At one point, Chika's eyes met Simon's and Simon, who could see what was going on between Chika and Patrick, gave Chika a thumbs up. Chika rather liked Simon, but not so much Charles.

"Are you wanting to have your evening meal early and then retire to your bedroom or,...?" started Patrick.

"Or have a fuck first?" smiled Chika, anticipating where Patrick's line of thought was going.

"Um, yes, that was what I was sort of going to ask," said Patrick.

"I think fuck first, don't you?" said Chika.

"Yes, and of course, again later," smiled Patrick.

"Perfect," replied Chika.

The conference ran through the afternoon, and both Chika and Patrick contributed, and when it finished for the day, Patrick approached Chika.

"I will just go to my room to freshen up, what is your room number my dear?" said Patrick.

"It is three-one-five, see you there soon," said Chika, smiling the sexy smile of hers.

"Very soon," said Patrick, before heading for his room.

Chika went to her room and put some makeup on, she wondered about making herself naked but decided to wait for Patrick. After about ten minutes, there was a knock on her room door.

"Hello Patrick Morton," said Chika, opening the door and stepping back to allow Patrick to enter. Patrick had changed into more casual clothes and looked incredibly handsome.

"Hello Chika Etomi," said Patrick, as he entered the room.

With the door closed, the couple kissed, softly and sensually.

"Do you often fuck women on these trips, Patrick?" asked Chika.

"Whenever the opportunity arises," replied Patrick.

"I hope that something else is arising," chuckled Chika, feeling the large bulge in Patrick's trousers.

"I imagine that you have seen a number of stiff penises," replied Patrick, caressing Chika's breasts through her clothing.

"What I particularly like is a mature white man with a hard prick and the knowledge of how to use it," said Chika, undoing Patrick's trousers.

"I like to think that I know how to pleasure a sexy woman," said Patrick, undoing Chika's blouse.

"Mmmm, I am so looking forward to getting pleasured by you," said Chika, now with her hand inside Patrick's underwear and on his erect penis.

Chika had to release Patrick's cock so that her blouse could be removed, and then Patrick gently turned her around and undid her bra. With her bra removed, Patrick caressed Chika's sizeable tits as he kissed her neck. Chika reached behind her and managed to manoeuvre Patrick's underwear over his erection, and she now stroked his exposed penis.

Patrick fingered Chika's rigid nipples, making her squirm and moan. She squeezed Patrick's erect penis lovingly.

Chika turned around, and they kissed, Chika unbuttoning Patrick's shirt as they did so. Patrick unzipped Chika's skirt, and with a push from Patrick and a wiggle of Chika's hips, the skirt dropped to the floor. Patrick's fingers went to the damp patch at the front of Chika's knickers, and he finger fucked her cunt through the material.

As much as Chika was enjoying that, she had other ideas, and she dropped to her knees dragging down Patrick's trousers and underwear and taking his cock in her mouth.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

"Fuck, you suck cock so well," breathed Patrick, as Chika played his penis with her lips and tongue.

Chika had no intention of blowing Patrick to ejaculation, she wanted his cock inside her.

Chika helped Patrick out of his shoes, trousers and underpants, and then stood up.

She chuckled, turned her back on Patrick and slowly lowered her knickers, baring her gorgeous rounded black arse. She bent over to remove her knickers, and Patrick was behind her, caressing her buttocks and prodding her arse with his erection.

"Fuck me, Patrick Morton," said Chika, getting on the bed on her back, her legs raised and spread. Patrick took off his shirt, and then his socks. He approached the woman on the bed, his penis rigid. Patrick got in between Chika's legs his penis at her cunt lips.

They held the position for a moment, their eyes locked, then Patrick eased forward, and with Chika's hand guiding it, his penis penetrated her. They both sighed, and the position was held again with Patrick's cock just inside Chika's cunt before, with another forward movement, it went deeper and deeper.

Patrick moved backwards and forwards, gradually increasing the pace, and Chika's body reacted accordingly. They were fucking.

"Give this black bitch a good fucking with your white cock, you old wanker," panted Chika, as the fucking got more energetic.

"You want a good fucking, how about this?" replied Patrick, getting his hands behind Chika's knees and forcing her legs towards her shoulders, at the same time increasing the speed and power of his thrusts.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, I am going to cum," said an agitated Chika.

"Cum you horny bitch," said a heavy-breathing Patrick.

"Shit! Fuck! Oh, oh fuck," yelled Chika, as she orgasmed.

Patrick watched the expressions change on Chika's face leading up to and through her orgasm, he kept thrusting his hips. Patrick felt good about life, he liked making females cum, especially sexy ones like Chika.

The fuck continued, and Patrick had Chika cumming twice more before he could hold off his ejaculation no longer.

"I am going to cum, Chika," Patrick managed to warn.

"Let it go, old man, cum in me," replied Chika, who then squealed as Patrick's spunk shot into her.

They lay locked together getting their breath back.

"Wow! That was good," laughed Chika.

"Great way to build up an appetite," replied Patrick.

"I think that we should shower before we go to the restaurant," said Chika, who then chuckled as Patrick withdrew.

"Yeah, maybe put some clothes on too," replied Patrick.

"Good thinking," laughed Chika, getting off the bed and giving Patrick a great view of her arse.

The shower was large, and they showered together, with a lot of giggling and touching. They got dry and got dressed, Patrick obviously in the clothes that he had gone to Chika's room in and Chika in trousers and a blouse, but without a bra or knickers underneath.

"I feel so slutty, just fucked and with no underwear on," said Chika.

"Yes, you are a very naughty girl," said Patrick.

"Yes, Daddy," laughed Chika.

Patrick felt Chika's arse as they went down in the lift, he knew that he would be feeling it again later.

They had a leisurely meal and then went to the bar for a drink. Patrick walked behind Chika admiring her arse in the tight trousers with no knickers underneath, his penis stiffened.

"So old man, will you be hard again for me when we go to bed?" teased Chika.

"I most certainly will be; I suppose there will come a time when I cannot get stiff, but hopefully that time is a long way off," replied Patrick.

"Mmmm, looking forward to it," said Chika.

"Earlier we fucked, tonight we will make love," announced Patrick.

"Sounds good to me," replied Chika.

They decided that it was time for bed but Patrick went via his room to get his toothbrush, and Chika went straight to her room. When Chika opened her room door to Patrick's knock, she was naked.

Patrick's hands were on Chika's bare arse as they kissed.

"You, my dear, are one very hot woman," said Patrick.

"And you, sir, are a very exciting man with a great cock," replied Chika, undoing Patrick's trousers.

Chika eventually got Patrick naked, and they were standing side on looking at themselves in the wardrobe mirror with Patrick behind Chika, his hands on her tits and his erection pressing against her arse.

They then turned to face each other and kissed sensually. There was not the urgency of the earlier fuck, although they would need to sleep at some point to enable them to get through the second day of the conference.

Patrick wanted to give Chika as much sexual pleasure as possible, and he eased her onto the bed and kissed the insides of her thighs, this had Chika squirming. She was wanting his tongue in her cunt but was loving the build-up. Patrick continued kissing the inside's of Chika's thighs, his lips brushing her cunt as he moved from left to right and back again. Chika raised her arse from the bed trying to force her cunt into Patrick's face, but he was not to be rushed.

At last, Patrick decided it was time to do some cunt licking, sensually kissing and licking Chika's cunt lips as the Nigerian beauty squirmed and moaned.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, oh fuck," Chika said softly, as Patrick's mouth drove her wild.

Patrick then gave her a serious tonguing, making Chika writhe and bounce before she came noisily.

"Fucking hell, oh fuck, oh fuck," Chika yelled as her orgasm hit.

Before Chika realised what was happening, Patrick had raised her legs and he was now tonguing her arse crack and arsehole. Patrick rolled Chika onto her front as he buried his face in her arse, Chika was going crazy with sexual pleasure. She had another monumental orgasm, as Patrick tongued her arse.

She was then back onto her back and Patrick was on top of her as they kissed, and Chika tasted everything that Patrick had been tasting.

Patrick's penis was then in her vagina, and Patrick rocked backwards and forwards very slowly. Patrick maintained the slow pace for a long time, having Chika close to cumming but not quite there.

"You are fucking good at this, old man," smiled Chika.

"Years of experience with sexy women like you, my dear," replied Patrick, still moving his hips slowly.

"I am so glad that we met," said Chika.

"Me too," said Patrick, slightly increasing the pace of his thrusts.

Another increase in pace had Chika cumming, before, at Patrick's suggestion, there was a change of position and Chika was on her knees presenting her arse to Patrick. He decided to pay her glorious buttocks some attention, and he caressed, fingered and kissed them, keeping Chika in a state of high sexual arousal. Patrick then entered Chika from behind, and he thrust hard and fast.

"Shit, oh shit, fuck, shit," shouted Chika, as the bed headboard rattled, and she came again.

Patrick kept on fucking hard and fast, the sensual lovemaking had gone, and Chika came again before with a sort of roar, Patrick fired streams of spunk into her.

"That was amazing," said the well-fucked Chika.

"You are a wonderful woman to have sex with," replied Patrick.

They kissed and cuddled for a while, but eventually decided that they should attempt some sleep.

They did get some sleep, but Chika awoke first, feeling horny. She pulled back the bedclothes and looked at Patrick's currently limp penis, she wondered if she could get it stiff again. She took it into her right hand and slowly wanked it; she was pleased as it hardened. She wanked faster, and Patrick stirred as Chika's hand took his penis to full erection.

"Good morning," smiled Chika, as she swung her leg over Patrick and fed his penis into her already wet cunt.

Patrick looked up at the sexy woman as she slowly moved up and down his stiff rod before increasing her pace as she fucked herself on his erection.

"Oh, yes, mmm, mmm, yes, oh," uttered Chika as her tits swung as she bounced.

Chika was getting close to climax, and so was Patrick, and they came almost simultaneously.

"Good morning to you," laughed Patrick, when Chika stopped bouncing and leaned forward and they kissed.

They showered, and Patrick went back to his room to get suitably dressed for day two of the conference.

Chika and Patrick were both already looking forward to the night that was to come.

Nigerian tease, Chika Etomi had bedded another mature white gentleman, and she would bed him again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments