Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pump House

"My curiosity leads to an incredible sexual adventure."

117
21 Comments 21
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words



“Molly!  I have to go to town before the store closes. Mr. Simmons is still working on the pump for the well. See that he gets his check if he finishes before I get back.”

“Okay, Mom. I’ll see that he gets it.”

Mom headed for town, and I walked slowly out to the pump house to see how Mr. Simmons was coming along. He had been there most of the day working on our water pump for the well.

The pump was in a small shed we referred to as the pump house. It was about ten feet square, with just a door in front and no windows. I knew it would get very hot in there in the summer because we would hide there to smoke cigarettes.

I knew Mr. Simmons would be thirsty, so I mixed up a large glass of iced tea to take out to him. As I got close to the pump house, I could hear him singing. I opened the door and just stood listening to him sing. He had a very deep and pleasing voice. He didn’t hear me open the door and continued to sing as he worked on the pump.

I noticed he had taken his shirt off because of the heat. Soon I found myself staring at his dark, muscled body. His perspiration glistened as it ran down his back. As he tightened the bolts with the wrench, I watched his muscles bulge with each turn. I began to wonder if what they said about black men and their cock size was true. Surely if it was as developed as the rest of him it would be quite impressive.

As I wondered whether or not the stories I heard were true, he turned and saw me at the door. Quickly, he reached for his shirt.

“Sorry, youngin’. I didn’t see you standing there," he said as he turned and smiled at me.

“That’s ok. I was just, um, listening to you sing."

I had forgotten all about his singing, but I couldn’t tell him I was staring at his body and wondering about his cock size.

“Oh, that. I sing when I work. It beats cussin’," he said as he chuckled at himself.

“Well, you have a very nice voice, Mr. Simmons.”

“Thank you, darlin’. Please call me Joshua. Mr. Simmons makes me sound like an old man.”

“Okay, Joshua. Would you like some iced tea?” I asked as I offered him the glass.

“Now that would taste very good. Thank you.”

“How much longer is it? I mean, how much longer will it be to fix the pump?” I asked.

“All finished. I just have to test her out and tidy up a bit. Do you want to help me”?

“Me? How can I help you?”

“Well, you stay in here and when I tell you to turn on the pump, just push this little red button. Okay?”

“Okay. Sounds simple enough.”

“Now, Missy. Push the red button.”

I pushed the button, and the motor purred to life. Finally, we would have water in the house again. I wouldn’t have to carry buckets in from the well. It had been a very hot week and to not have water in the house had been very frustrating.

Mr. Simmons came back into the pump house. He was smiling from ear to ear. He was a very handsome man for his age. Mom had said he was in his fifties. He sure didn’t look that old. I guess because he had such a good body, it made him appear younger.

“Looks like we got her, Missy," he said, smiling at me.

“Thank God. I was so tired of carrying water. Thank you so much, Mr. Simmons," I said as I hugged him.

“Now I thought we agreed on Joshua," he said with a wink.

“Well, thank you, Joshua. Now, how about that iced tea?”

He took the glass from my hand and took a big gulp of the tea. His hand was huge. The glass almost disappeared in it. It made my hand look like a little kid's.

“Mmm. Now that is some good tea, darlin’. Thank you so much."

He sat down on the small bench that was inside the pump house and drank some more tea. I couldn’t stop thinking of what was on my mind since I first saw him without his shirt on. And after seeing the size of his hands, I was even more curious.

We talked as he drank his tea. The combination of looking at his sculptured body and the heat in the pump house was causing me to become sexually aroused. As his lips touched the rim of the glass, I imagined them surrounding my nipples and sucking wildly on them. I could feel myself becoming wet as I imagined Joshua and I having sex in the pump house. I couldn’t contain my curiosity any longer.

“Joshua, may I ask you something?"

"Sure missy. What would you like to know?"

I wasn't sure how to ask, so I just got straight to the point.

"Is it true that a black man’s cock is much larger than a white man’s?”

He looked at me with a startled gaze. Then he smiled.

“Now, who told you something like that?”

“Lots of people. I mean, I’ve heard it quite a few times. And I was just curious to know if it is true.”

“How old are you now, Molly, and just how many cocks have you seen?"

“I'll be eighteen in a few days, and I've seen a few. I mean a couple of real ones and a few more in pictures. But none of them were black.”

"I don't know, missy. What if your mama comes home?"

"Oh please Joshua. I really want to see it and Mom won't be back for quite a while. And I really want to know if it's true."

“Well then, maybe you should look at mine and you can decide for yourself if what you have heard is true or not," he said patting a spot beside him on the bench.

I didn’t know what to say. I just sat there, silent for a few moments. Finally, my curiosity and my horniness got the better of me. I slid over close to him on the bench and put my hand on his thigh. He put one arm around my shoulders as I leaned against his chest.

As I stared at his crotch, I saw a bulge begin to appear. He was as horny as I was. I slid one hand over and rubbed his bulge. He gripped my shoulder tighter. I think he was as nervous as I was at what was about to happen.

I rubbed his bulge for a few moments. I could feel it growing inside his pants. Moving my other hand over, I began to unbuckle his belt. I slid it open and then began working on the button closure on his pants.

After a bit of a struggle, I managed to pop it open. Before sliding his zipper down, I rubbed his bulge once more. It had grown to an immense size. I couldn’t wait to see it.

I used both hands to slide his zipper down. He squirmed a bit on the bench. His bulge pressed hard against his boxers which were now the only thing between me and his ever-growing cock. My fingers shook. Although he had given me permission to look, I was still quite nervous.

I rubbed his bulge through his boxers. I could feel the ridges on its surface formed by the blood rushing through his veins. His heart was beating quickly. I could feel it on my fingertips. Instead of pushing down his boxers, I pushed his bulge upward. It rose like a monster in his boxers. It kept rising until it was fully erect. It lifted the top of his boxers away from his body.

I gasped as I got my first look at his huge cock. Without seeing any more than part of its shaft, I knew it had to be quite a bit larger than any cock I had ever seen before. I slid one hand inside his boxers. He flinched as my fingers touched his hard hot cock.

Gently, I ran my fingers up and down his meaty pole. I could feel the veins filled with blood even more now. They formed little ridges up and down his entire length. I tried to guess its length by sliding my fingers from its base all the way to the tip. I had no idea of how big it was. I just knew I slid my fingers a long way.

Turning to face him, I put my other hand inside his boxers. Now both my hands were sliding up and down his throbbing cock. I tried to close my hands around it but my fingers weren’t long enough. They only went a little more than halfway around his shaft. I could feel my pussy becoming wetter than his cock throbbed against my fingers.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I pulled his boxers down to reveal his monstrous cock. Its purplish black head stood atop his long, thick heavily veined shaft. I just stared at it in disbelief for a moment. It was so much larger than any cock I had ever seen or even imagined. I still had one hand around his shaft. It looked like the old baseball bat I used as a kid. My hand looked so tiny.

“So, Molly. What do you think?”

“It’s huge. I had no idea it would be so big. I guess all those rumors I heard really are true.”

“We had better put it back in before your mama gets home.”

“Uh, just a little bit longer. She won’t be back for a while yet.”

He smiled and leaned back against the shed wall again.

“Okay, Missy. Just a little longer.”

I was mesmerized. I couldn't stop. I put my other hand back on his shaft and began sliding them slowly up and down. He closed his eyes, leaned back, and moaned softly. I knew he didn’t want me to stop now. And I didn’t want to stop either. I was anxious to see his black monster spew forth its creamy load.

I continued stroking his cock. Each time my fingers got to its tip, I would slide them slowly over it and all around it. I could feel it twitch and jerk at my touch. Knowing how much he liked me rubbing his tip, I kept it up with one hand while stroking his entire length with the other.

He was now continually moaning. I could feel my own cum running between my pussy lips and soaking my panties. As I stroked and massaged his cock, I imagined having it between my legs. I moaned out loud as I imagined it spreading me wide open as his tip forced his way inside of me.

Closing my eyes, I kept imagining his monster cock inside of me.. My cum continued to flow as my hands slid up and down his shaft and around his now wet tip.

I opened my eyes and stared at his huge black monster as my hands continued their quest to milk it dry. His body was now quivering. I knew that he was trying to keep from cumming just yet. That made me all the more determined to have his cock explode its creamy load.

I couldn't control my actions. It was like I moving in slow motion. It all seemed so natural. I just followed my instincts.

Leaning over, I placed my mouth against his tip. It felt so hot against my lips. I could barely open wide enough to let it slide between them. Once it was inside of my mouth a tiny bit, I licked his tip with my tongue. I could taste his salty pre-cum. His cock jumped wildly when my tongue touched his tip.

I glanced up and saw his eyes were now open. He was watching me as I gently caressed his bulbous tip with my lips.

He started to rock his hips upward towards my mouth. I let his hard cock slip a little farther inside of me. I reached down with one hand and rubbed my pussy. My shorts were soaking wet. I was cumming again and again.

Then I felt his hand against the back of my head. He was holding me down on his cock. He began to thrust his hips upward even more. His hot, meaty shaft was sliding in and out of my mouth. I could barely breathe because of its size.

One more thrust and I felt his tip touch the back of my mouth. I gagged a little. I looked down at his cock and saw that it wasn’t even halfway inside me. I hoped he wouldn’t try to force it all in.

As his cock continued sliding in and out of my mouth, I was stroking the remaining part of his shaft. It was now throbbing wildly. I could feel his blood coursing through his veins. The ridges on his cock were full of blood and I could feel them not only with my fingers but also with my lips. His heart was beating very fast. So was mine.

My saliva was running from the corners of my mouth. It was coating his cock and making it slide smoothly in and out of me. I didn’t have to clamp my mouth tight on him. His cock filled my mouth completely. I was amazed it would fit in me.

I was now moaning along with him. My pussy kept pumping out cum non-stop. I now felt it running down my leg. His hands pressed hard against the back of my head. I could feel his cock swell in my mouth. His body became tense and his thrusting slowed. I knew he was about to blast his load of hot cum inside of me.

“It’s time, Molly. Do you want me to pull out?”

I couldn’t answer, so I just put my hand behind his butt and pulled him tight to me. I wanted to feel how much cum his monstrous cock would pump into me. I closed my eyes and braced myself for his explosion.

His cock pulsed wildly, and I felt his flow all the way through his shaft. An enormous load of warm creamy cum filled my mouth. I couldn’t swallow it all, so I gagged and most of it ran out of my mouth. It felt like a mouthful of salty pudding as it surrounded my tongue.

He pulled his cock out to my lips before his next load erupted from his huge cock. His cum spurted out in a huge stream as it hit my lips and splashed up over my face.

I watched as his cock reared once again and shot another soaking load of hot cum onto my shirt. It was so much it soaked my shirt and I felt its warmth and wetness against my tits.

I never knew anyone could cum that much. It was like a volcano erupting.

He wasn’t done yet. As my hand slid upwards on his shaft another blast of thick creamy cum splattered onto me again. My shirt was now as wet as my cum soaked panties.

I lowered my head and kissed his tip, gently sucking it. As I did, another small blast of his creamy cum partially filled my mouth. I swallowed it and licked off what remained on his tip. His cock was still rock hard as it slowly slid from my mouth.

I slid my hand the entire length of his shaft once more. I was so mesmerized by its size I didn’t want to let it go. He closed his eyes and moaned as my hand caressed his cock. It wasn’t long until I felt it pulse and shoot out another load of his creamy treasure. It ran down his cock and over my hand.

Reaching down with one hand, he grabbed mine and removed it from his cock.

“That’s enough, missy. Your mama will surely be home soon.”

He was right. I didn’t want to stop. But I knew I had to get inside and clean up before she got back.

He stood up and slid his now softening cock back into his boxers. I watched as he pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. He still had his shirt off and I had to admire once more his muscular chest. I sighed as I thought about what had just happened. Then I smiled.

Before I could say anything to Joshua, I heard a car coming down the lane. Mom was back sooner than I had thought. Quickly, I ran out of the pump house and towards the back door. I made it to my room unnoticed.

I looked out the window and saw Mom talking to Joshua. I couldn’t hear what they were saying. I saw him shake his head yes and then head for his truck. Mom walked into the house.

“Molly, I’m home. Thanks for taking care of Mr. Simmons. He said what a fine young lady you had grown up to be."

“No problem, Mom. I’ll be down in a minute.”

I laughed to myself at what she had said, “taking care of Mr. Simmons.” If she only knew.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Published 
Written by MtnMama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments