Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Caterer - Part 2

"Patrice and Colin are anxious for more sex time together"

23
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sixty-year-old married man Colin Middleditch had fucked the twenty-five-year-old caterer from his daughter's wedding, Patrice Simmonds and both Colin and Patrice wanted more of the same.

Patrice had instigated the first session with Colin initially not believing his good luck in having the beautiful and sexy black woman fancying him but, two days after the wedding, they had fucked in Patrice's bedroom.

Colin's marriage to Ruth was drifting and almost entirely sexless but this was the first time that either of them had strayed. Their social lives did not often coincide now so it had not been difficult for Colin to get a few hours free to spend with Patrice and it should not be too difficult in the future.

Colin was a busy and successful businessman and Patrice ran the event catering company owned by her mother, so their working lives would impact on time together but they both very much wanted more sex with each other. They were talking on the phone the day after that first fuck and Colin had already told Patrice that he could not see her that evening because he was, unusually, going to be out with his wife.

"Patrice, my cock is hard in my trousers right now just talking to you and thinking about you," confided Colin.

"Shit, baby, I wish your cock was between my legs this moment, I am wet for you," replied Patrice.

"Oh fuck, you can't believe how much I want you," said a frustrated Colin.

"Baby, can I tell you something that I was willing you to do when you were driving me wild last night?" asked Patrice.

"Of course, anything," replied Colin.

"You might think it disgusting but when you were kissing my ass cheeks I was longing for you to put your tongue in my ass crack, are you disgusted with me?" said a slightly embarrassed Patrice.

"Darling, I thought of doing that and wanted to but thought it might turn you off," answered Colin, who was wishing he had that gorgeous black arse bare for him now.

"Fuck, you drove me crazy anyway but if you had tongued my ass crack you would have sent me through the roof," replied Patrice as her knickers got wetter.

"Next time that we are together I will lick you there; oh fuck Patrice, you turn me on so much," said Colin, who now had his business phone ringing.

"I have got to answer this Patrice; I have got to be with you again soon," Colin said, seeing that an important client was phoning him.

"Sure baby, we must get together very soon; call me," said Patrice, with them both reluctant to end the call.

That evening Colin and Ruth were out together at a function with both of them seemingly wishing that they were somewhere else, most certainly Colin was. Ruth was not unhappy as such, she just liked her social life a bit more when it did not include her husband although she did not know how much Colin was thinking the same.

The next day, with Ruth having told Colin the previous evening what her plans were, Colin phoned Patrice. "Any chance of you having time for me this evening?" asked Colin.

"Fuck yes, you know that I want to be with you when we can, baby," replied Patrice.

"I know but I feel bad because it seems like I am just using you," said Colin.

"Us fucking was my idea remember, so I am using you; we are going to fuck aren't we?" answered Patrice.

"Oh yes, but I only have about two hours," said Colin, apologetically.

"Then we had better make the most of it; you are going to tongue my ass crack too, remember," laughed a happy Patrice.

"Yes we will make the most of it and yes, I will tongue your ass crack," responded Colin, who again had an erection in his trousers.

"I really wish that we could spend a night together though," said Patrice, damp at the thought of the fucking and ass play that she would get later.

"That might be possible; I will tell you this evening," said Colin.

"Oh baby, I hope we can," said Patrice as the prospect of an affair looked ever more likely.

When Colin arrived at Patrice's house she was waiting at the door in a silk robe which the moment he was inside, she let fall open to reveal that she was naked underneath. "Thought I would save a bit of time, baby," she smiled before wrapping her arms around Colin and placing her lips on his.

Colin's hands were inside the robe and on Patrice's bare arse as his bulging crotch pressed against her and they explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

"We only have two hours so let's go fuck," said Patrice, breaking from the kiss, discarding the robe and smiling back at Colin as he looked open-mouthed at her bare buttocks as she moved towards the stairs.

"Patrice, I must be dreaming," said Colin as he moved to follow her upstairs.

"Baby, it is all real," said the naked beauty.


Colin was erect in his trousers as he followed Patrice into her bedroom, where she turned to face him. "I think we will have these off now," she smiled as she undid and pulled down his trousers. Colin's underpants swiftly followed and he raised his feet so that Patrice could complete their removal.

She teasingly licked the end of Colin's penis as she got to her feet and then she undid and removed his shirt. They had a long, naked, kiss with Colin's erection pressing against Patrice's body, his hands again on her arse. "Fuck me please, Mr Middleditch," said Patrice, stroking his cock.

"I thought you wanted me to lick your arse crack," said Colin, referring to the previous day's phone conversation.

"Oh I do but you can play with my ass a bit later: first I want to fuck," replied Patrice and Colin was certainly not going to object to that.

They gently lay on the bed and Patrice dragged Colin's erection along her cunt lips before guiding it inside her. Patrice's face lit up in a beautiful smile and her eyes sparkled as her much older lover's sizeable penis entered her. "Oh baby, give this horny black slut a good fucking," said Patrice.

Patrice had not talked that way when they had fucked the first time but hearing those words from her beautiful sexy lips was an added turn-on for Colin, not that he needed any additional stimulation. "So, you are a horny black slut are you?" said Colin as he eased further into Patrice's cunt.

"I am when I am with you, honey: fuck me good," answered Patrice with a slight groan as Colin's cock got all the way in.

Colin had been quite pleased with his performance the last time, having had Patrice cumming twice before he ejaculated, but hoped to do even better this time. He knew that in the limited time that they had he would not be getting hard a second time so he was determined to put this erection to good use.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

Colin started easing in and out of Patrice, very slowly and very deliberately and her pussy very rapidly increased in wetness. "Oh baby, this is so fucking sensual," said Patrice which pleased Colin because he was thinking the same.

He kept things at the same slow pace for a while because they were both obviously loving it. "You like having my mature white cock in you, don't you, my gorgeous black girl?" said Colin as he steadily shafted Patrice.

"You would not believe how much," answered Patrice, as her excitement mounted.

"Then you must have it as often as possible," said Colin as he moved in and out of her and thought of a long-term relationship with this woman.

Colin was making love to Patrice in such a way that every movement of his penis in and out of her vagina took her a step nearer orgasm but he was not taking her there too quickly.

"Oh...baby...baby...baby," Patrice said softly, in time with Colin's forward movements as her sexual excitement approached climax.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, fuck, yes," groaned Patrice as her orgasm now rapidly approached and then arrived. Colin kept going at the same pace as the truly beautiful young woman shuddered through her climax.

Colin had been working at one pace and in one position but now that Patrice had climaxed he changed both position and pace. He got his hands behind Patrice's knees and eased her legs towards her chest so that her knees were towards her breasts and her arse was raised off the bed.

Colin moved his hips faster now as he fucked Patrice in this new position and they both become more vocal. "So is the horny black slut enjoying this?" said Colin as his cock moved swiftly in and out of Patrice's cunt, although talking during sex did not come naturally to him.

"Oh fucking shit, shit, oh fuck, it is fucking sensational," panted Patrice as her second orgasm was arriving much quicker than the first one had.

"Shit, fuck, shit, argh," shouted Patrice as she came as Colin fucked on.

Colin was surprising himself a little bit with his variations but that was mostly due to being inspired by the gorgeous sex partner that he had at the moment. He temporarily withdrew his still rigid cock from Patrice's cunt and flipped her left leg around so that her arse was partially towards him. He then slid effortlessly back in and recommenced fucking.

Both of their bodies were getting sweaty as the sex went on and Colin knew that he would cum soon but Patrice's utterances suggested that she was close to another orgasm. "Oh baby, oh hell, gonna cum again, close, fuck, oh," panted Patrice as Colin felt himself almost at the point of ejaculation.

"Shit, fuck, baby, oh, oh, oh," shrieked Patrice as she came and that triggered Colin's spunking, which arrived with a groan. At that moment everything was sexually perfect, as they came together although they had already proved to be great sex partners for each other.

"Oh honey, I have never had a lover as good as you," said Patrice, who giggled as Colin's softening cock slipped out of her soaking wet cunt. Colin had no idea how many lovers the twenty-five-year-old beauty had had but it was a compliment, nevertheless.

"I love being with you Patrice, you are perfect," replied the breathless Colin.

"You said earlier that we might be able to have a night together," said Patrice, hopefully.

"Yeah, don't know if it will work but next Tuesday and Wednesday I am out of town on business meetings and I will be in a hotel Tuesday night: I wondered if there was any chance that you could join me for the night," replied Colin.

"Tuesday night? I am busy with work all Tuesday but I could have Wednesday morning free: I could maybe arrive latish Tuesday: what distance are we talking about?" answered Patrice, who desperately wanted it to be possible.

"Close to a hundred miles; Is that too far?" said Colin.

"No baby, not for a night with you: I will do that," smiled a very happy Patrice and the couple kissed long and tenderly.

"Now, somebody said something about ass play," chucked Colin.

"Yes baby, my ass and ass crack is yours," said Patrice, getting fully onto her front.

Colin lovingly ran his hands over Patrice's buttocks and she squirmed. She was still hugely turned on by the fucking but having her arse played with always got her going. Colin then slowly ran one then two fingers up and down Patrice's arse crack. "Oh fuck, oh baby, that so turns me on," breathed Patrice into the bedclothes that she was grasping as her excitement increased.

Colin next softly kissed all over Patrice's left buttock and then repeated the process on her right one. The beautiful black woman squirmed more on the bed as her sexual arousal again got close to boiling point. She was now anticipating Colin's tongue in her crack because she had requested it and he wanted to do it. For now, Colin went back to touching her cheeks with feather-like finger brushes and Patrice was close to cumming as she now twisted on the bed.

Colin knew from what Patrice had said that his putting his tongue in her arse crack would send her 'through the roof' in her words so he thought it was time to do it. He first softly kissed her left buttock right next to her crack and then did the same to her right cheek. He then kissed and licked her lower back and he looked at her arse crack that seemed to be begging for his tongue.

Colin started licking from the top of the groove and slowly went downwards as Patrice writhed in pleasure. "Fuck, oh fuck, that's it, fuck," she mumbled into the bedclothes as she was about to explode in orgasm.

Colin licked to the bottom of her crack and then started on his way back up but was now licking around Patrice's arse hole. "Oh, oh, hell, fucking cumming, fucking cumming," shouted Patrice as she humped the bed and Colin had trouble keeping his tongue on her anus.

Patrice had a long and violent orgasm, which pleased Colin. He wished that his penis would be hard so that he could give her another fucking but, although he was aroused, it was not at the required stiffness. He had, however, very obviously pleasured Patrice by playing with her glorious backside.

As time on this visit was limited, they just spent a bit more time in each other's arms and did some more kissing, both of them wishing that they could spend hours together.

Colin had to wash the smell of sex off himself and then got dressed. They had got plans for a night in a hotel room soon but hoped to get some time together before then.

As they kissed goodbye downstairs, with Patrice still naked, it seemed that an affair was most certainly being embarked upon.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments