Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vera

"A chance encounter leads to a tremendous fuck thanks to Arsenal FC."

27
9 Comments 9
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true account of a great fuck I enjoyed which came completely out of the blue."

The unexpected encounters which lead to great sex with a stranger met hours before are often the most unforgettable. This story is an accurate account of a fantastic evening I experienced a few years ago, but it remains fresh in my memory as if it happened only yesterday. I had business in London, which necessitated staying in town for a few days, so I arranged to rent an Airbnb apartment. I found a studio flat that looked ideal for my purpose and wasn't too expensive, probably because it was in an unfashionable area close to Emirates Football Stadium and, therefore, noisy on match days. This fact is particularly relevant as the events I am about to describe happened on the evening of a home tie of one of Arsenal's many unsuccessful Champions League campaigns. I forget who they played that evening, and I am not an Arsenal fan. Still, I loved the big pre-match atmosphere with many Arsenal and away team fans around.

So I joined the crowd of supporters enjoying a pint pre-match in one of the many pubs near the stadium. The place was abuzz with red and white-wearing fans, and the noise was deafening. I was squeezed into a corner tight against the wall, trying valiantly to avoid spilling my pint. It was then that I spotted a black lady who had been similarly squeezed for room and constantly jostled as she tried to drink her pint of lager. She caught my eye and laughed and said:

'We picked a bad night for a quiet drink.'

I chuckled. 'Yes, but in thirty minutes, it will be empty, I guarantee.’

With this verbal exchange, the ice was broken, and as we both were virtually unable to escape for the moment, we began idly chatting. Vera was a good-looking black lady in her late thirties or early forties. She was the colour of the darkest chocolate and had a trim figure for a woman of her age. I was particularly attracted to her voice, which, despite having to shout virtually to be heard above the racket in the bar, was husky and with the consistency of molten honey tinged with tobacco. It was very sexy, and I could feel the faint but unmistakable stirrings in my loins. She was dressed simply in black trousers and a v-necked green top, which showed off to pleasing effect a nice pair of breasts. My eyes were constantly drawn to them, something which I am sure that she noticed.

She explained that she was attending a conference in London for a few days in her working role as a senior social worker. She was staying in a hotel nearby and hated being cooped up in her room all night. It was driving her crazy, so she came out for a drink after dinner. She hated being alone in London and had no friends or relatives nearby. She was recently separated from a twenty-year-old marriage when she discovered that her husband had been cheating on her with a colleague, and divorce was in the offing. However, her partner wanted them to try and patch up the relationship. There were no children to complicate matters.

As I predicted and as if by magic, the bar cleared as kick-off time approached, and the fans hurried off to the match. We were getting on like a house on fire, so I asked if she would like another drink, which she accepted. We found a seat and continued our chat. She was British but had been born in the Caribbean, moving to England as a young girl. Her accent was very 'Home Counties'; she laughed when I said she was posh compared to a northern oik like me. She reached out and grabbed my arm and said that I was too funny for words.

I felt excitement run through my body and couldn't resist stroking her hand as she held my arm. She asked me if I had ever had an extramarital fling. I lied and said no, and she admitted that she hadn't either. At this point, I knew something was on the cards. Now, I am usually a quiet, almost reticent kind of guy and, despite having had a lot of experience living as I did in SE Asia and in a one-on-one situation with a peer, I tend to be a bit tardy in making the first move. So, I was somewhat surprised to hear myself saying.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

'Your place or mine?' I said.

"Your place. Mine has too many colleagues for my liking.’

We drank up and walked back to my place with the distant roar coming from the football stadium, a backing track for our mutual growing excitement. I think that we both were breathless, anticipating what we were about to do together. Vera, no doubt, was doing this as a revenge act aimed at her errant husband, but I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck this woman.

When we arrived at my place, instead of tearing our clothes off and getting down to the fucking like rutting teenagers or the way it happens on TV, we both played it cool and chatted for a while about sports, particularly boxing, of which we were both fans. Instead of cooling our ardour, this only served to increase it.

We started with some enjoyable kissing as we explored each other's bodies. Then Vera slowly stripped off her clothes to reveal what I had expected: a fine body untarnished by childbirth.

I undressed, and we lay on the bed kissing as I stroked her great breasts and ran my fingers up and down her long legs, stopping just short of her vaginal slit as I teased her unmercifully.

She responded by going down on me and giving me the most exquisite blow job I think I have ever experienced. She began by gently teasing me in return, licking up and down the shaft of my now rock-hard cock for an agonizing few minutes. Then she went to my balls, gently masturbating me while she nibbled at my nuts and licked at that super sensitive place just beneath the testicles, which is the secret place where, often not realized, are many guys' most erogenous places. It certainly was mine, and I was in seventh heaven.

‘You are killing me’, I gasped. Vera just gave a throaty chuckle. 'I haven't started yet.’ And she was right. If you'll excuse the pun, what was to come next blew me away.

She started by running her tongue over the length of my cock before deep-throating me for several seconds while still somehow contriving to use her tongue. She then upped the speed gradually as she combined a licking movement along the shaft, quickly followed by sinking my entire, not inconsiderable length deep in her throat. She put the pedal to the metal as she continued this until it became an exquisite blur of delicious delight. How I did not come is a miracle.

I wanted to get my face into her pussy so I asked for it, and we went seamlessly into 69. Her cunt was soaking wet and tasted a little musky, as only a highly aroused black woman could taste. The sight, smell, and taste of her was making me rapidly lose control after that extraordinary BJ, and I couldn't hold out any longer, and I exploded an enormous stream of jizz deep into her mouth. She swallowed every drop. From the noises that she had been making, I think that she also had orgasmed.

Now that our initial passion had been exhausted and primarily satisfied, we could approach round two with more control. We fucked gently in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and doggy, chatting all the while, before we more or less came at the same time with her tremendous ass stuck high in the air whilst I thrust deep and hard into her pussy.

We both had expended all passion and deflated; Vera and I seemed to return to reality. Slightly embarrassed, she dressed and quickly left. We didn't exchange numbers or try to arrange a further meeting as we both realized that it just wouldn't happen.

But I, for sure, will never forget this chance encounter which resulted in one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. I often wonder if her husband and she ever got back together. I think now that, as she too had been unfaithful, they were quits; maybe they might have. In that respect, it has helped the marriage. If I had a woman at home who could blow my cock like she had, I certainly, for one, would have thought twice before straying!

Arsenal lost 2-0 by the way.

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments