Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bedtime Story for you... two

"This is my second very short story. No need to read the first, but I wrote it the same way. Enjoy"

9
7 Comments 7
18.6k Views 18.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Both of the people in my stories are over 30.

Another night has come where you are falling asleep and have given me permission to tell you a story. I know you will be asleep before I am done, but you will read it when you wake….

You are in your bed and call me your pretty girl again. I know you are naked, as that is how you always sleep. I do love to think of you naked all night. It makes me very happy and always puts a smile on my face. You know I bite my lip every time I think of you like that. I bite then suck, then bite again and again. You tell me you are wet and your nipples tingle. I want so badly to lick them and rub my mouth over your wetness. You slide yourself down under the covers and turn off your light. Curl up on your side with your hand between your damp thighs, as you do every night.

My lip is going to bleed soon, if I keep biting it like this. You tell me I can stay. That I am free to do whatever, wherever I want to you. I can touch and lick you in all my favorite places as you fall to sleep.

I do love the outsides of breasts. I don't know why that swell attracts me so. It is ever so soft, but there are other parts I love almost as much. The dimples on the lower back are so perfect. I go to you to see if they make you twitch when I nibble and licked them. I move to that crease just below your round little ass. They are such beautiful places where the flat meats the swell. The perfect places to kneed and lick, so sensitive.

I roll you slowly to your stomach by running my hands up your legs, squeezing and kneading all the way from your ankles right to that crease. Where I can stroke it and push my palms right up to it. I squeeze the pressed up round globes of your beautiful ass. I’ll hold it just like that, so I can lower myself all the way.

You tell me I must cum with you if I am to make you cum. That will not be a problem though. I can do that just squeezing and clenching my thighs and pussy, because I am still tingling from earlier today. It will happen so easily, planning the things I am about to do to you already has me so wet.

I use my hands to squeezing your ass so tight that I’m digging my fingers in. I push forward to tilt your hips for me, so I can lick you. I’m licking from before your clit back, to shove my tongue into your pussy. It will be so nice to see where the new angle will press the ball on my tongue. When I lick the back wall of your pussy the ball on the bottom pushes in too. It catches on the edge every time I push my tongue in and out. I swirl it around inside you leaving your clit untouched until you are rocking your hips, unconsciously trying to pull your ass from my hands.

My work makes my grip is very strong, much stronger than most men, but my hands are completely uncalloused and smooth. I carefully remove all callouses often. My fingers do not abrade your skin, but your hips moving is still useless.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

I use my nails to keep a hold of your ass knowing how much you will enjoy it. Then I finally suck your clit into my mouth. I really enjoy having your engorged clit in my mouth as my nose rubs into your opening. It is so much better than sucking and chewing my lip to suck and chew your clit.

I suck on the ball on my tongue all day everyday. Getting the opportunity to suck on a clit like this is something I fantasize about often. I rub my tongue down you then press the ball into your clit lapping at you over and over. I will see how long I can hold my breath, so I can suck you in as far as possible. I'm sure I could do it for a long time. Swimming and yoga have given me a great lung capacity and control over my breathing.

I’m rubbing my hands up the back of your legs to squeeze your ass over and over. I pull you into my face every time I grab your ass, so I can reach my tongue to the front of your pubis and lick my way back. Allowing me to suck your clit further into my mouth. The pushing of my hands up your thighs has been slowly moving your knees forward. Giving me access to more of your pussy to lick and suck.

When your pussy tightens with your next orgasm I force my tongue as far in as I can and let your muscles squeeze the barbell through my tongue. It is such an exciting sensation to feel you squeezing me this way

There is space under you now for me to reach my hands between your legs. To touch and squeeze your breasts. I rub your nipples with my palms and then pinch them with my fingers. I pinch them very hard to see if you enjoy them pinched as hard as I like mine. I pull on them a bit, pulling you back to press your pussy hard against my face again, so I can suck your clit and labia into my mouth. So I can stroke them with my tongue pulling them further and further into my mouth.

This is such a perfect place for me. Do you have any idea how much I love having something to suck on as I drift off to sleep? I just have to push you onto your side, so I can rest my head on your thigh. Still rubbing and squeezing your breasts. I move my hands up to you waist and wrap my arms around you to get my hands back to your ass again. With my head on your thigh I can let the rest of my body relax. You may not believe it, but I can fall asleep with you in my mouth.

I sucked my thumb in my sleep until I got my tongue pierced when I was 18. Since then I suck on the ball, rubbing it against the roof of my mouth instead.

It will be so much nicer to have you in my mouth. I can rub your clit and labia against the roof of my mouth as I drift off to sleep. I will continue sucking for a long time and you will keep cumming for me. It would be such a perfect picture, instead of you sleeping with your hand between your legs my head is there sucking at you for most of the night.

Good Night - XOXOXXX

Published 
Written by PrettyMom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments