Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Surprise

11
4 Comments 4
37.3k Views 37.3k
865 words 865 words
Famous Story
For my nineteenth birthday I decided to celebrate with a group of close friends from my new job. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work a busy and stressful shift, so we couldn't make our way down town until later. Since it was already late, I had a lot of catching up to do, considering it was the first night I was actually legal. Of course, the pace I was keeping caught up to me and I couldn't make it home on my own. One of my co-workers, Lexi, played the role of the caregiver and brought me back to her place to spend the night.

The next morning, I woke up cuddled up beside her in bed. She was still sleeping at this point but I couldn't help to notice how beautiful she was. She had brown shoulder length hair, a sprinkle of freckles on her nose and a slender body with C cup breasts.

I decided to roll on to my back, and in doing so, I woke her up. We started talking and reminiscing about the night we just had, gossiping about who went home with whom and how we had to get all the details. In that moment, we slowly started moving closer to each other, touching lightly and sharing gazes.

The conversation stopped and after a moment of hesitation Lexi leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled back and blushed, apologizing and claiming she had no idea what had gotten into her. Now, I had never been with another girl about something about that kiss left me wanting more. This time, I was the one that kissed her, and soon enough, we were both caught up in the moment.

It was as if we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I must have touched every inch of her body before ripping off her tight tank top. I stopped for a moment to enjoy the sight of her beautiful breasts before caressing them and planting my kisses all over them.

Soon enough my shirt was off too and her hands were making their way down my body. She slipped her fingers between the lace of my panties and was greeted by my dripping pussy. At this point I was slightly embarrassed but was quickly comforted when my fingers found her boy shorts to be just as soaked as mine. We spent the next couple of moments exploring each others bodies and rubbing each others clits before she slipped off my panties and slowly kissed her way down to the inside of my thighs.

Once again, this being my first time with another girl, my stomach flipped in a moment of anxiety and pleasure at the same time.

Valerystoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valerystoone

I decided in the end, to enjoy what was coming as she gave me a nice lick from hole to clit. I was overtaken by an unbelievable rush as she licked and sucked and teased my pussy until I couldn't handle it any more. I was struck with a wave of pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt before.

I brought her in closer to me and laid her down on her back. I took my time feeling and kissing every inch of her body before making my way down. The wetness between her lips made me smile, as I took my first ever taste of pussy. I did to her as she did to me; I sucked and licked and flicked her clit. I slowly slipped a finger into her pussy, which was met by another. I was surprised at how tight she was- two fingers filled her.

I continued licking, occasionally stopping to rub her clit with my other hand, all while slowly building speed with my inserted fingers. Her bucking and shaking gave me a sense of pride and the smile she gave me brought one to my face as well.

She proposed we clean up with a nice, cold shower, so we headed over to the bathroom and made our way to the massive walk in shower. Once again, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Her body never ceased to amaze me as it looked even more beautiful dripping wet. I decided to try out some of the settings on her handheld shower head, asking her which one she preferred. We took turns blasting our clits with our favourite settings until our hands started to wrinkle.

Drying each other off, we made our way back into the bedroom. The entire morning was beyond anything I had ever imagined doing with a girl, with the exception of one thing. I timidly mentioned to her that I had always secretly wanted to try tribbing, as something about the idea turned me on so much. She laughed and threw me on to her bed.

We intertwined and rubbed away, picking up pace. We kept getting faster and faster and much more aggressive as moments passed until we both reached climax in unison. I never imagined how erotic reaching orgasm at the same time as another woman whilst intertwined with her could really be.

Needless to say, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday surprise.

Published 
Written by kaela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments