Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Time

18
16 Comments 16
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Lacy sighed as she watched her best friend hunt for the perfect mascara. The other girl had already picked up at least seven different tubes and not one measured up to what she wanted.
Lacy was trying to be helpful, but she honestly didn't know what Gaby was after. Plus Lacy had a bad tendency to daydream when she was around her BFF. Her imagination ran wild, mostly due to her libido. Lacy was very attracted to the curvy brunette. Gaby had the most gorgeous big, brown eyes Lacy had ever seen.

Truth be told, Lacy was slightly envious of Gaby's lovely looks. At five foot one, Lacy had extra curly hair that was utter hell to do anything with, and facial features that couldn't even compare. No matter what nonsense Gaby told her.

She was nowhere near beautiful. Lacy had a huge crush on her best friend and Gaby had told her on more than one occasion that she had the same crush on Lacy. It became rather hard to concentrate on much of anything when the object of your lust worked and hung out with you on a daily basis! There were so many times they were alone together when Lacy had wanted to reach over and kiss Gaby... but Lacy was a big chicken in that respect.

She didn't know where their friendship would end up after. Lacy wondered if Gaby was actually serious about her supposed crush and being unsure was not a good way to start something like sex.

Lacy was dying to see what was under Gaby's clothes, though....

Lacy was forced back into the present by Gaby waving a tube of twenty-seven dollar mascara in her face. Gaby had finally found one she had deemed worthy and, after thirty minutes of browsing, they had finally left the store with something.

After the shopping came dinner at a restaurant not too far from the stores. It passed as usual; gossip about their love lives, the ladies at work, how much they hated their jobs, Gaby's boyfriend and future plans were among the main topics.

Gaby was moving away in a few months, the whole way to North Carolina, which wasn't exactly nearby. It made Lacy almost sick to her stomach; she sometimes had some trouble making friends. Plus Lacy was running out of time to make a move. She basically had Gaby's boyfriend's permission; his only request was that he got to watch, which Lacy was okay with if that meant she got to lie between Gaby's lovely thighs.

Damn! she thought. Now she was making herself wet and had completely missed Gaby' question. Lacy blamed it on the cute host who had been staring at them, or most likely Gaby. Lacy had it bad, and if she didn't do something fast, it was going to keep her up all night!

After dinner, they decided to go back to Gaby's place to watch movies in her basement. They grabbed a bottle of red wine, a bowl of popcorn and headed downstairs. It was always cold down there, so they picked a spot on the floor and cuddled up. They watched a few movies; some funny, some romantic. The last one of the night was a romantic movie. About midway through the picture, a hot, steamy sex scene started.

The lead man had slowly removed the woman's clothes and his head had descended between her thighs. It was making Lacy hot yet again, and by the look of things, it was having a similar effect on Gaby. She was squirming slightly and her cheeks were flushed. Gaby suddenly jumped up and ran upstairs. Lacy heard the bathroom door close.

Lacy took a deep breath and paused the movie. She knew for a fact that Gaby had gone upstairs to cool down. Alcohol had quite the affect on Gaby. It made her more adventurous and her sex drive went in to over-drive. Judging by the empty bottle of wine, it had kicked in and the sex scene had gotten Gaby extremely hot.

After about five minutes, Lacy made her way upstairs to the bathroom door. It was closed and most likely locked. Lacy didn't hear anything and started to panic. She tapped lightly on the door and called to her friend. Gaby's response was a soft moan.

Lacy backed up slightly. So Gaby was cooling off by getting off. Lacy's brain and heart went speeding and she had to brace herself on the wall. She had dreamed and lusted after this girl and now here she was, mere feet from where Lacy stood, masturbating furiously! Lacy had often wondered what Gaby's pussy looked and tasted like. She had imagined pleasuring her for hours. It was now or never, and now was the perfect opportunity.

Lacy turned the knob - it was unlocked! - and slowly pushed the door open. She immediately looked to the mirror and saw Gaby.

The other girl's face was flushed all the way down her neck. Her perfect tits were out of her shirt, each succulent globe moving slowly as her body rocked. Her tan nipples jutted out, taut and firm. Lacy had to bite her lip to keep herself from drooling.

As Lacy's gaze moved slowly down Gaby's body, she could see that Gaby had one hand bracing herself on the side of the tub as the other rubbed her pussy in slow circles. Gaby's eyes were shut tight and she didn't hear Lacy as she pushed the door completely open and dropped to her knees in front her.

Gaby was completely unaware of her guest until Lacy flicked her tongue over Gaby's lower lip.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

Gaby's eyes flew open and shock flooded over her face. But before Gaby could move or say anything, Lacy kissed her deeply. Their lips moved passionately over each other, tongues making their way inside each other's mouths.

Lacy's hands came up to cup Gaby's breasts and massaged them slowly. Then, slowly, Lacy moved her lips lower until they were locked on one of Gaby's nipples. She sucked hard and then nipped lightly. Gaby jerked and moaned, her fingers moving even faster over her clit. Lacy continued to work on Gaby's nipples, making Gaby moan and rock back and forth faster.

But Lacy didn't want Gaby to cum on her fingers. No, no. Lacy wanted to taste Gaby's pussy juice and be covered in Gaby's cum. With this thought in mind, she moved Gaby's hand and dove head first into her pussy. An explosion of tastes hit her tongue as Lacy explored Gaby's pussy with her eager mouth.

It was sweet while not being overly so, and there was a tangy saltness. It was delicious and Lacy ate it up like candy. Lacy moved her tongue so it slid right over Gaby's sensitive, swollen clit. As soon as she began, Gaby gasped and moaned her name, which turned Lacy on even further.

She worked her tongue slowly at first; moving in slow circles, then dipping her tongue deep into Gaby's cunt. It was flooding Lacy's mouth and she could feel Gaby's body tensing up. Lacy started to eat Gaby's pussy furiously, pushing her tongue deeper and moving it faster over her hard clit. It wasn't long before Gaby's legs trapped Lacy's head and her pussy gushed its sweet cum into her friend's mouth and all over Lacy's chin.

Gaby gripped the tub and Lacy's head as her body quivered from her orgasm. Lacy never stopped lapping up her cum; she just slowed her tongue and began kissing Gaby's pussy lips softly. Once Gaby let her go, Lacy sat back on her heels and grinned bashfully up at her. Gaby smiled and slid down onto the floor with Lacy, kissing her lips softly.

Gaby could taste her own pussy on Lacy's lips and pushed her tongue into the other girl's eager mouth, starting to remove her shirt. Gaby pulled Lacy's shirt up and off and it tossed to the side. The bra Lacy was wearing was immediately removed and Lacy had to grip the sink as Gaby's lips and tongue worked over her hard nipples.

Lacy's hands moved into Gaby's hair and pulled lightly as her pussy drenched her panties. Gaby's hands worked on getting Lacy's pants off and managed it surprisingly easily. She had Lacy stand as Gaby laid back on the floor. Gaby's head was in the hallway while the rest of her naked body remained in the bathroom.

Lacy looked down at Gaby and pulled her panties down slowly. She had no idea where the courage came from, but it was too late to go back now. Gaby sat up and took Lacy's hands, moving her so she was in between Lacy's legs.

Gaby laid back and Lacy knew what she wanted. She took a deep breath and gently lowered her wet pussy over Gaby's face. She braced herself with both hands pressed against the door jam.

Gaby gripped Lacy's hips and pulled her all the way down onto her waiting mouth. She could smell Lacy's arousal and it was making her mouth water. Slowly, tentatively, Gaby flicked her tongue over Lacy's clit. Lacy moaned and bit her bottom lip.

Gaby ran her flattened tongue over Lacy's pussy and then began to lap at her clit. Each time Gaby swirled her tongue, Lacy rocked her hips against her mouth. Gaby picked up on her moans and the way her pussy flooded and began to eat out Lacy's pussy furiously. She pushed her tongue deep into Lacy's hot hole as her juices filled her mouth.

Lacy began to rock against Gaby's mouth faster, grinding her pussy hard on Gaby's increasingly wet face. It was quickly becoming too much; Lacy couldn't hold back any longer, and with a shriek, she exploded. Her body shot up and squirted all over Gaby's tits and chin. Lacy moaned and slowly rubbed her pussy as it contracted. She pressed herself up against the wall breathing deeply, looking down at the naked woman who had been her object of desire for so long and had to giggle. She had just squirted all over her best friend!

Gaby stood and kissed Lacy softly. Their bodies pressed tightly together and suddenly, there was a flash! Gaby giggled. She had to send proof to her boyfriend that this actually happened. Lacy knew they were going to have to fuck in front of him for sure now. He would never let that go. Not that she could blame him!

Lacy smiled and began to dress. She had some ideas for that night.... She had a brand new strap-on and had been dying to use it! Plus she had lots of toys and wanted to share them with Gaby. Lacy was sure Gaby's boyfriend wouldn't mind at all.

They got cleaned up and Gaby walked Lacy to her car. They vowed to finish that movie one day and planned for another girls' day soon. And Lacy was quite sure that day would come sooner rather than later....

Published 
Written by Ariel21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments