Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lesbian Love Story...of Sorts Chapter 2

"BUYING A BRIDESMAID DRESS...THE SEDUCTION BEGINS"

26
6 Comments 6
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
CHAPTER 2: BUYING A BRIDESMAID DRESS...THE SEDUCTION BEGINS

The next couple of weeks it was simple things. I started hugging her when we saw each other and complimented her every chance I got. The compliments during this time were simple, flattering compliments, things a man would never say. “Oh you painted your nails a new shade of red” or “Those shoes really help showcase your legs,” or “Is that a new lipstick? It really makes your lips come to life.” Each compliment seemed to perk up Gwen.

Then we went bridesmaid dress shopping.

“So what color are you thinking the bridesmaids should wear?” I asked as we arrived at the store.

“I don’t know I was thinking green.”

“I look amazing in green,” I said flirtingly.

“I know it’s your favourite color,” she responded.

I coyly ask her, “But do I look hot in green?”

She blushed, ever so slightly, as she said with a slight laugh, “Yes, you look hot in green Julia.”

I smiled and gave her a big hug. I then whispered in her ear, “You look hot in everything you wear.” I then kissed her cheek, something I had started a couple of weeks ago, and we started looking at dresses.

I pointed out a couple nice ones and then headed to try on a nice dark green one that was sexy, yet still wedding appropriate. When I came out to show it off a pretty saleswoman, who looked to be in her early twenties, give or take, was there to assist us. Her name tag said Emma. I looked in the mirror and asked, “How do I look?”

Gwen said, “It looks really good on you.”

“You think?” I asked. Taking a long look in the mirror I then said, “This would definitely need stockings.”

Gwen agreed, “Yes, either black or dark beige.”

I looked at Emma and said, “Do you sell stockings here?”

“Yes,” Emma responded.

I smiled at her, my sexy flirting smile, “Not pantyhose, but thigh high stockings.”

Emma smiled back at me with a similar flirting smile, “Yes ma’am. That is all I wear as well. I would recommend French Coffee.”

It was my turn to be impressed. “I have never heard of French Coffee as a colour.”

Emma smiled and said, “Do you like the colour I am wearing?”

“They are very fetching, but they are suntan are they not?” I said.

“Very good. Well French coffee is a darker shade, one that would be perfect with that shade of green. They are a 50s style vintage stocking.”

“Can you get me a pair?” I asked.

“Yes ma’am,” she responded.

“It’s Julia,” I said.

“I will get you a pair,” she paused smiling coyly at me, “Julia.”

As she walked away, I watched her waiting for the look back; as expected, it came with a sly smile. I looked at Gwen and said, “What do you think Gwen? Think I can seduce her?”

Gwen looked at me with a look I could not read. “Well few have ever been able to resist the Julia charm.” It should be noted that Gwen has seen me seduce many men and women throughout the years.

“You did,” I paused, “Well mostly.”

Gwen blushed, but before I could continue cute little Emma returned. The brunette handed me a package. Instead of going back to change in the dressing room, I simply opened the package and decided to put them on in front of the two girls I was trying to seduce.

I slid off my three inch pumps and slowly slid a stocking on my tanned legs. I made sure to make eye contact with Emma as I put on the first stocking. As I put on my second stocking I looked eye to eye with Gwen who watched before looking away when she realized I saw her watching. I then looked in the mirror. Pretty Emma was right. The stockings really showcased both my legs and the dress. My long red hair also was showcased by the dress. I never looked better. I looked at Emma and said, “Good call, how do I look?”

“You look radiant ma’am, I mean Julia.” She said overly friendly.

“Radiant. That is very flattering. Can you bring me a pair of matching heels for this dress?”

“Sure,” she said, “A size 6 I assume.”

“You are very good at your job Emma, a size six indeed.”

Emma walked away, her ass swaying perfectly in her tight black skirt.

I winked at Gwen as I quickly pulled off my panties and tossed them to Gwen. She was startled, but only briefly, as she quickly put them in her purse.

Emma came back with two shoe boxes and knelt beside me. I lifted my foot up, legs open enough to showcase my shaved pussy, as Emma slid on the matching green pump, slowly caressing the back of my ankle and calf as she did so. She was a seductress too. Even so, her face gave a startled look as she saw my uncovered cunt. She lingered longer than propriety would allow, before reaching down for the second shoe. As she put the second heel on, she again took a lingering look at my delicious pussy.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

As she was hypnotically seduced by my appetizing delicacy, I said, “Like what you see?”

She broke her stare and stood up embarrassed and tried to change the topic. “Um, those shoes really work for this outfit ma’am.”

I smiled at her and said, “It is Julia dear. Plus you didn’t answer my question.” I then moved close to her and whispered, “Did you like what you saw.”

Her face was red, yet she caught on to the game quickly as she recovered, “Very much so.”

“I thought you would,” I said and turned to look in the mirror while I winked at Gwen who shook her head. “Emma these are good, but not amazing. What else do you have for me?”

She reached for the other box as I sat back down and lifted up my leg, angled so this time Gwen could take a peak as well. Emma slid off my shoe and replaced it with a sexier pump with a strap that wrapped around my ankle. Emma took her time putting my shoe on; her gaze rarely leaving mine. When both shoes were on, I checked the mirror and knew instantly this was perfect. I did a twirl and said, “So Emma, how do I look?”

Emma walked over to me and said, “Ravishing.”

I smiled back, “Thanks Emma. Gwen I think this is the dress and these are definitely the shoes. You think?”

Gwen, who was gawking at me quite frankly, responded awkwardly, “Yes, yes, they are perfect.”

I turned to Emma, “We will buy it all Emma. Can you help me get the dress off please,” I asked as I went into the changing room.

Emma looked back to see if anyone was coming before following me into the room.

As soon as the door was closed, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. She kissed back with a similar intensity. I broke the kiss eventually and she helped me out of the dress. I kept on the nylons and fingered my pussy quickly before putting my finger at Emma’s lips. She obediently opened her lips and savoured my love juice. I then got dressed and said, “Emma, I will be at Le Chateau Club next Saturday, I expect you will be there.”

She looked embarrassed as she whispered, “I can’t.”

“Why?” I asked with a seductive pout, “You don’t find me attractive?”

“No, I find you incredibly intoxicating. It is just,” she paused for a long time, “I am only 20.”

“Really? You look over 21,” I said genuinely surprised.

Her face glowed with pride as she said, “Thanks, I turn 21 in a couple of months.”

“Well,” I said, “Do you want to see me again?”

“Desperately,” she said eagerly.

“Well then meet at Le Chateau Club at 9:30 next Saturday. I know everyone there, if you come with me they will let you in.”

“Really,” she said like a little school girl, “I have wanted to go there forever.”

“Well consider me your Fairy Godmother, but a lot younger, hotter and someone you want to fuck.”

She laughed and said, “I will be there; what should I wear?”

“It is a high scale lesbian bar, so dress classy, yet sexy. Your outfit should showcase your assets and have the other woman drooling to please you, but should also be made so others can easily access your...,” I paused for effect, “fun parts.”

She said, “I have a few ideas.”

“You understand,” I cautioned, “That you are must obey all my commands when at the club.”

She looked slightly surprised, but quickly regained her composure, “Well that goes without saying.”

I smiled, “You are a little deviant, aren’t you?”

She moved in, her hand on my ass, “In more ways than one.” She moved to my ear and whispered, her hot breath on my neck, my weak spot by the way, “What about your friend?”

I responded, “She’s straight, or at least she thinks she is.”

As my hand slid under her skirt, just teasing her pussy through her panties, she moaned into my ear, “She’s a dyke, even if she doesn’t know it yet.”

She nibbled my ear, my knees giving just a hair, giving away my weakness, as I responded, “That’s my hope.”

I kissed her again one more time and opened the door. I went to Gwen and said, “Can I have my panties back?”

Gwen sheepishly opened her purse and handed them to me.

I gave them to Emma and said, “A gift for my little slave.”

She smirked, looked around, slid off her panties and tossed them to me, “I can’t take a gift without giving one back.”

I grabbed them, handed her my phone and said, “Type in your number in case something comes up.”

She grabbed the phone, expertly typed in her pertinent information and handed me back the phone.

I took it back, paid for my outfit, using her generous 25% discount, and Gwen and I headed out. We headed over to Annie’s house for our once a month Bridge night where I purposely avoided Gwen as much as possible, trying to play a little aloof. Although I did tell the girls about the new girl I met and how she would be a good little plaything for a while. The girls called me a lesbian slut and I shrugged my shoulders and agreed.

Published 
Written by silkstockingslover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments