Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Coming

"surprise sexual encounter"

3
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
944 words 944 words

  This had been a long time coming.

 

  Would he feel the way I wanted for him feel would he experience the   rocking pleasure that I had fantasized for him... for us? Would he think badly of me for having this fantasy? These images of   us? I have after all been somewhat reserved in the past.     I had made all the preparations according to the lustful fantasy I   myself had cum to many times. The isolated warehouse, the music, the   chair, my dress and the blindfold.     I had sent the email with directions to our soon to be location of   ecstasy.     Now I waited in the room with it's rough brick walls that seemed   beautiful in the candle light. The sent of ylang mixed with sandalwood   and patchouli permeated the air. Each sent caressing a different sexual   feeling.     As he walked through the door my heart raced and standing close to the   door in the dark as to shut and lock the door behind him, he was   unsure of what to expect and he seemed unnerved. Why wouldn't he this   was not the woman he was used to.     He immediately took me into his arms but   I pushed away licking my   finger putting it to his lips and whispered shhh.     I walked him to a chair and told him to sit down. I had contemplated   staying anonymous to him but opted to allow him to see me the way I   has dressed for him and the painful lust in my eyes.     I turned on the music that was Hauntingly sexual and made me move the   way I wanted to for him. I approached home from behind taking the   scarf from my hair and blindfolding him. Definitely something we had   never done before. But that's what I wanted for him.     I kissed his neck taking bites along the way as I rubbed my hands over   his chest. Never taking my hands from him I walk to the front of him   leaning down kissing his lips with a soft mouth turning a different   direction each time.   Down his neck my lips traveled as I removed his shirt. As I caressed   his body with my hands my lips traveled to his nipples circling each   one with my tongue followed by tiny bites.   I replaced my tongue with   my hands as I buried my face in his crotch breathing in the scent of   him and feeling just how hard he was for me.     As many times as this man had brought me to orgasm to depths   impossible, I found myself dripping for him!     As I stood I removed my bra and turned my back to him. I wanted to   tease him to the point of explosion! With his pants still on I lowered   myself to his lap and began to give him my first lap dance.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

  As my hips circled and moved to the music, I reached for his hands and   moved them to my breasts. I moaned at his touch as he squeezed my   nipples and played with my breasts.     I continued to grind on him and as he moaned I turned to face him.   Straddling him a serge of new and even more intense feelings rushed   through me leaving his pants wet with my juices.     His mouth found my nipples and oh   the magic in that mouth! His hands   began to explore the crevices of my body. His fingers moved from my   front to the back time and time again to the point I could no longer   take it. I had to taste him!     I unzipped his pants leaving him naked before me. As I lowered my self   to the ground I wrapped my hand around the base of is throbbing cock   followed by my mouth. Mmm his musky smell enveloped me as I circled   his cock with my tongue. I took my time making luscious love to him   taking him completely in my mouth time and time again. I wanted to   bring him to the edge but not over, not yet.     As I licked him he rubbed my nipples soft then hard depending what I   did with my mouth.     I scooted him forward and rubbed his balls and anything else that came   to mind. This was too much as the blindfold was ripped off and I was   thrown to the floor. His mouth was on me, his tongue in me. He had   reached the point I wanted for him not realizing what splendor it   meant for me! There was no part of my body he did not lick, suck or   bite.     I wanted to excite him more so I begun to struggle and try to get   away. It worked as he pinned my arms above me and kissed me as he had   never before.   A little more struggling sent him out if control! He spun around and   got on top of me to not only pin me down but to lick me, devour me!   He spread my lips and made love to ever inch of my clit. His fingers   circling ever hole and descending into me. I didn't know how much more   I could take! I bit him, sucked   him, felt him!     In one move he was in me pounding me with all he had! His tongue in my   mouth, mmm I treated it like his cock. Sucking and stroking it with my   lips and tongue.     He made love to me in ever position imaginable and I him. I could feel his pace change and my muscles contract as we exploded at the same   time!     We lay there letting our orgasms flow bathing in the ethereal   waves. kissing, loving and caressing each other back to earth.    
Published 
Written by Logan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments