Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning I Would Never Forget

"After waking up from a party, Becca discovers a side of her she never knew existed."

27
10 Comments 10
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I woke up with the sun grazing my face. "Where am I?" I thought. But then I remembered. Molly's house. This was one of her many summer sleepovers. There were always at least a dozen girls, never just a couple. Usually, her parents were out of town and we took over her house, sleeping wherever seemed comfortable. This time was no exception. I looked around the room. I was in her brother's room. His name's Connor. Apparently, Molly had told him about her plans for a sleepover and he stayed elsewhere for the night. And in his place, I slept in his bed. Along with another girl.

I looked at her and tried to remember who she was. The alcohol was getting to me. I hardly remembered anything from the night before. She had curly brown hair and long eyelashes. Her skin was a light tan and her body long. I caught myself admiring this nameless girl, but snapped myself out of it. I had never thought about a girl that way before. Why was she different?

I started to lift off the blanket and sit up, but a hand touched mine. As I turned back towards the girl, I saw her slowly waking. "Don't leave yet," she said.

And for some reason, I listened. "Okay," I told her. Then, I got back under the blanket and laid on my side facing her. A smile crept to her face.

Her hand graced my wrist as her fingers danced their way up my arm. I squirmed a little at the slight touch of her fingertips. "Are you ticklish?" she asked. Her green eyes met mine.

"Yes, very ticklish."

She took my words as an invitation. Her fingers found my ribs and she tickled me there, making me squirm and laugh and beg her to stop. Eventually, she did, so I asked her the same question. "Are you ticklish?"

She looked away, then. "No," she said. But I knew it was a lie. So, I tickled her stomach and her sides and she squirmed under my touch.

We began a tickle war, laughing and crying out as we went. I climbed on top of her and buried my head in her neck as I continued to tickle her. "Mercy! Mercy!" she cried, laughing. I sat up straight and quit tickling her. My ass rested on her pelvic area, with my feet tucked on either side of her body.

She looked up at me then. She rested her hands on my hips and she sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's nothing."

But I wouldn't let that slide. I had to know what she was thinking behind those green eyes. "No, tell me."

She smiled. Her hands ran up to my stomach and back down to my thighs. "I just think you're really beautiful," she said.

That made me blush. "I think you're beautiful, too." And it was true. She was.

But then her eyebrows shifted and she asked me, "Are you a lesbian?"

"No," I replied, honestly. "Are you?"

"Nope."

But something changed in the air. I looked into this mysterious girl's eyes and saw my reflection. Suddenly, I felt myself getting closer to her. And before I knew it, my lips were touching hers. I didn't know why I was doing it, but I was. The strange part was, I liked it.

I snapped back into reality and pushed off of her. "I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know what overcame me."

"It's okay," she said. Then she brushed my hair behind my ear. "I kind of liked it."

I smiled. "Me too."

We stared into each others eyes. Then, she said, "Do you want to do it again?"

I nodded and she took my face into her hands and guided it down to hers. I instinctively licked my lips before touching hers again.

There was electricity in this kiss. And something else. Passion. She parted my lips with her tongue and I let her enter. We wrestled in each other's mouths as our hands searched each other's bodies. I loved kissing this girl. Her mouth was warm and sweet and I didn't want to stop kissing her. She sat up, never breaking the kiss, and tugged at my shirt. Then, she slid her hands underneath and grabbed my tits through my bra. She massaged them between her hands. I let out a moan, but it was muffled by her mouth. Then, she lifted my shirt up and I had no choice but to break the kiss so she could pull it over my head. I did the same to her, taking off her old t-shirt and exposing a lovely pair of naked tits. They were a bit too big for her frame, but they fit nicely. I suddenly got self conscious, because while she had this curvy body, I'd always been more on the slender. Not bone skinny, but fairly slender. She reached in to kiss me again, but I backed away. Then, I evaluated the situation.

I was on top of a half naked girl.

"What am I doing?"  I climbed off of her and then off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry," I told her, grabbing my shirt. "I have to go."

"Wait!" she called after me. But I was already partially down the hallway. She ran up behind me and caught my hand. Then, she whispered in my ear, "I don't want to stop."

I looked into her eyes. They were hungry with lust. I looked up and down the hallway. Only a couple of the girls were just waking. The rest were still asleep. I looked back into the girl's eyes. She batted her eyelashes, then leaned into my ear. She whispered, "I want you." Her hot breath sent chills down my spine. She kissed my ear, then made her way to my neck. That was my weak spot. Anytime anyone would kiss my neck, I'd melt into them. She kissed and sucked on my neck. I let out a little moan as I reached for the door handle behind me. Once I found it, I twisted it and we fumbled into the room.

I realized it was the bathroom as the girl shut the door behind us. We looked around, both searching for a suitable place for us. At the same time, our eyes locked on the glass shower. As if in a trance, I reached behind me and took off my bra. I turned to the girl and she was already stepping out of her panties. Then, she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She kissed me once on the lips before pulling down my shorts and panties to the floor. Looking down, I saw the wet spot on my panties. This girl was making me so horny.

I turned on the shower and let it get nice and steamy before stepping inside. The sexy girl followed behind. Once inside, she grabbed the liquid soap and pumped it into her hands.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

Then, she rubbed her own tits, making them soapy. It was a sight to see. I watched as she teased herself by playing with her nipples. I felt so dirty and so wrong, but so horny for this girl that all my reservations slipped away. I pushed her up against the glass wall and kissed her hard. Her soapy tits pressed against mine. As we kissed, she moved in a way that made her tits rub mine, making them equally soapy. Every now and then, her nipple would rub against mine, sending electric shocks down to my now soaking pussy. I was just about to reach down and touch myself when the girl pushed me against the shower wall and lifted up one of my legs.

Her fingers lightly grazed the outer lips of my pussy, teasing me. I thrusted my hips up, trying to force her fingers inside, but she wouldn't let me.

"You're so horny, aren't you?" she said giggling as she continued to tease me. "And it's all because of me, isn't it?"

I nodded as I continued to wriggle my hips.

"I thought you weren't a lesbian," she said.

But before I could answer, she shoved a finger inside of my little hole. I gasped and it echoed in the bathroom.

"Shhh!" she said. "Someone might hear you!"

She pumped her finger in and out of me. Then, she used her thumb to rub my aching clit. The combined attention to my pussy made me moan loudly. I couldn't help it, it felt too good.

This time, she silenced me with her mouth. I continued to moan as we kissed. Her fingers moved faster and I felt myself coming near to an orgasm. As if reading my mind, she broke the kiss and said, "You're going to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes," I told her. "You're going to make me cum, baby. That feels so good!"

Then, she shoved another finger into my pussy, stretching my hole. I screamed and the sudden pleasure and she slapped her hand over my mouth. "Shut up, slut! You're going to get us caught!"

I loved that dirty talk. Calling me a slut brought me even closer to an orgasm. I started bucking my hips, grinding my pussy into her hand.

"You're such a dirty whore, screaming and moaning. Do you want to get caught? Do you, bitch? Do you want everyone to find out that your moaning as another girl is finger fucking you?

My body started to shake and I knew I was almost there. "I'm going to cum! Fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up!" she said. Then she leaned in and kissed and sucked on my neck as she pumped her fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled.

She stuck her finger inside my mouth and I sucked on it as I moaned and came closer and closer to my orgasm. She sucked on my neck and bit down sending pain and pleasure through me as I came hard on her fingers.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

My body shook and my pussy squeezed down on her fingers. It took every ounce in my not to scream out in pleasure. She continued to kiss and suck on my neck throughout my orgasm.

Eventually, it subsided and I fell to the ground weak. I sat there, panting as the hot water sprayed on my back.

"You're not done yet," she said.

I looked up at her and saw her smiling. She grabbed my hair as she lifted her leg, then pulled my face to her pussy.

"Lick it, bitch."

I gladly complied.

I licked open her slit and flicked her clit. She moaned as my tongue drew circles on her clit. It made me happy knowing I was making her moan. Although I had never eaten out a girl, a handful of guys had eaten me out and I took notes. I knew what I liked, so I did the same to her. I licked from her tiny hole up to her clit and back down again. Then, I sucked on her clit, playing with it with my tongue as I nibbled. She moaned even louder. So I got bold.

I grabbed her waist and forced her to turn around, pressing her tits up against the glass. She stuck her ass out to me. I slipped a finger inside her pussy and she moaned even more. As I pumped in and out, I got brave. With my left hand, I spread her ass cheeks open and revealed her tiny pink asshole.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I shut her up by adding another finger inside her pussy and pounded even harder.

Then, I licked her pink asshole. She gasped in between her moans. I licked again and she moaned even louder. I continued licking her asshole as my fingers pushed in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh baby! That feels so good!" she cried out. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open for me, inviting me inside. "Lick my asshole, baby!"

I licked all around her little hole before pressing inside. Her ass was so tight that it took a lot of effort to shove my tongue inside. When I was finally able to, she cried out. "Fuck! I'm going to cum, baby!" I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers. "Fuck!" she yelled again.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. We both froze. "Are you almost done in there?" some girl called out.

"Yes! Just give me a minute!" I said. Then to my blondie, I said, "You better cum quickly, whore. Everyone's waiting." Then, I started pounding in and out of her faster. "Cum for me, bitch. I want your cum running down my hand."

She started to whimper as she thrusted down on my hand and shoved her ass into my face. I probed her asshole with my tongue and fingered her as fast as I could. With one of her hands, she grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper into her ass.

"Fuck baby!" she cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy tightened around my fingers and I could feel her asshole pulsing. Her entire body began shaking and she tried to hide her moans. Eventually, she just collapsed onto the shower floor with me, splashing me with water as she went down. She was breathing heavily. I leaned into her and kissed her softly on the lips. Then, I got up, turned off the water, and opened the shower door. I grabbed two towels, wrapping one around myself and the other around her.

"That was amazing," she said. "But no one can know."

I nodded in agreement. I didn't want anyone finding out either. She kissed me on the lips one last time, then turned for the door.

Before she could leave, I said, "My name's Becca, by the way."

She turned around and smiled. "My name's Katy."

Published 
Written by lovekaty95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments