Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night At The Lesbian Bar

"I hooked up with a sexy girl one night at a lesbian bar."

66
29 Comments 29
61.0k Views 61.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
This is a follow up story to “My First Time With Another Woman.”

After Wynona, the married woman with whom I had a lesbian affair with moved away it was several months before I hooked up with another female.

Several of us girls at work got together for lunch once or twice a week and often on Thursday nights we’d go directly from work and have a few drinks before going home. One of the girls, Dori, an open lesbian living a lesbian lifestyle, and I became close friends.

Now Dori has a partner, Lynette, who often joined us all for drinks. I finally confided in both Dori and Lynette about my lesbian affair with Wynona. Both Dori and Lynette were pleasantly surprised when I told them. They had no idea before that I was bisexual because I had a very active social dating life with men, who I had always generally preferred.

Dori and Lynette invited me to go out partying with them to some lesbian bars one night. At first I was hesitant but finally I relented.

It was a Friday evening and I wore a cute very short little denim plated skirt and a tight lycra blouse that showed my midriff. I met them at their place and we then met another couple at a restaurant where we all had dinner and several great laughs over drinks before hitting the bars.

The first bar was quite laid back and we left after only one drink and found the next bar much more to out liking. It was loud and vivacious, dance music playing and much more conducive to out party attitude.

I soon found myself being asked to dance by several girls. I much preferred the femmes like myself and ended up having several dances with a really cute emo chick named Betsi. I found Betsi quite attractive, as she was my same height, with brown hair in a cute short flippy style and very vivacious outgoing personality. Her mouth was kind of small but with nice full lips, very cute and she had deep brown eyes. I loved her little emo outfit of bright pink fishnet stockings, wedges, a very short black leather mini skirt, sheer pink top and a black lace bra underneath.

Betsi and I danced several dances and she boldly felt up me up on the dance floor. I was getting quite turned on and feeling myself get wet as her hands would squeeze my ass cheeks and stroke my back while dancing. Soon during a slower song we started kissing. Her tongue intertwined with mine in a sensual dance in our mouths. No doubt we put on quite an exhibit on the dance floor.

When I went back to the large booth where Dori, Lynette and their other two friends were they were all just so excited to see me return from the dancing holding Betsi by the hand. And it wasn’t long before all of us were making out in our booth.

Betsi asked me if I would like to go outside to her car. Dori and the other girls encouraged me to go. As we got up and started to walk out Dori, Lynette and the other girls cheered and let out loud wolf whistle and I could hear them yelling, “You go girl!” It was all so hilarious and wild.

We went outside and Betsi led me to her car, a really cute little bright red Dodge Neon with a spoiler. We crawled in to the back seat and were immediately all over each other. Betsi sweet passionate kisses were enthralling. I could feel that my pussy was very wet and right away Betsi was fondling my breasts.

Besti pulled my tight blouse up, pulled my bra off exposing my breasts to her hungry mouth and she licked and sucked my very aroused hard and stiff nipples. Her tongue soon found its way down my belly just as her hand has slid into my panties to find how wet my waiting pussy was.

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen



I thought I would shout with joy as her fingers went inside me. She soon had three then four fingers in me, quickly finger fucking my wet pussy. We both could easily hear her fingers going in and out of me. I quickly came as her fingers slid in and out of me. Then she pulled my panties off and her pretty face dove between my legs. Her full pouty lips soon kissed my labia before her fingers parted them and her warm wet tongue began to make wonderful love to my wet and wanting pussy. My fingers ran through her soft brawn hair as her head moved around between my legs. Her tongue perfectly teased my clit and prodded my lips until she had me cumming for the second time.

Betsi then took me face in her hands and began to french kiss me again. Our tongues again a swirl of passion and me tasting my own pussy on Betsi’s lips as my hands began to slowly and softly squeeze at Betsi’s little breasts.

I removed Betsi’s bra and pulled her little top off and began to suck and lick her nipples, teasingly running my tongue in circles around them. Then as she had done to me I slowly ran my tongue down her belly. I pulled up her leather miniskirt and immediately grabbed her bright pink little thong panties and pulled them off of her.

Then I pushed her legs apart and giggled as I looked at her and wet my fingers in my mouth. Betsi laughingly said, “Quit teasing me with those big sexy eyes and eat my fucking pussy!”

I went down between her legs and ran my tongue all around her pussy lips finally just slightly touching them and teasing them until she grabbed my head pushing it tighter against her and saying, “Please please please make me cum!”

My fingers parted her soft very wet pussy lips, her taste and smell so completely arousing as I began to lick and prod her with my tongue. Betsi was so very wet. My finger slid deep inside her as my tongue and fingers from my other hand teased her little clit. I then slid more fingers deep in her, finger fucking her and licking her at the same time.

Betsi began to writhe under my stimulation, her hand running softly through my hair and her deep moaning beckoning me to bring her to a rousing orgasm. I felt her back arch upwards in a hard spasm as she began to cum and I didn’t stop until I was sure that she was completely being rocked on an intense multiple orgasm. Betsi struggled to get out words but finally was able to shout out, “Oh fuck I’m cumming!”

Her orgasm lasted for at least a full minute as her hand pushed back on my forehead and she just looked at me with her pouty full lips wrapped in a tight circle, her chest pounding and jerking in and out trying to get out words but just uttering deep breaths and “ohs!” Finally Betsi’s head fell backwards and she collapsed almost limp in the seat under neath me as I crawled up on her and started to kiss her sexy lips.

We lay in each others arms in the back seat of her car, the windows steamed up from our body heat. We both exclaimed how good it was before we pulled our clothes on and left to go back inside.

As we made our way back to Dori and the other girls they immediately noticed our hair in a mess and our wrinkled skirts and blouses and were highly entertained about our activities in the car.

Eventually Betsi had do leave and the rest of our group took that as a cure for us to make our exit also. I finally crawled into bed that night still a little drunk and with the taste of Betsi on my lips.

Published 
Written by MissyLuvsYa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments