Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A spanking for a naughty girl

"Sammy gets a titilating punishment from her best friend"

20
5 Comments 5
69.0k Views 69.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Sammy was a slut and proud of it.

She could often be seen flouncing around her high school in a revealing miniskirt or a pair of short shorts so small the seam was often soaked with pussy juice by the end of classes. She always wore skintight shirts that showed off her perky, round breasts. The only trouble was if her mind wandered to sex, as it often did, her arousal was immediately obvious to everyone in the room by the sight of her erect nipples.

Sammy was the wet dream for every school boy for miles around. It was not just her slim figure or perfectly proportionate tits and ass, it was her attitude. She knew she was a naughty girl and she wore it proudly, like a badge of honor. Sammy knew she was beautiful. Not to say she was stuck up; she simply loved herself and who she was. She was never shy about indulging her sexuality.

The other thing that made her so desirable to the boys, was her unattainability, Sammy had plenty of male friends and she had thoroughly experimented sexually with boys. After trying several times, she'd realised that she just had no interest in the opposite sex.

Yes, Sammy was gay. That’s the word she always used. She'd never called herself a lesbian, she thought gay was a much more fun way to say it. That’s what really made Sammy beautiful, she was never insecure or scared of her sexuality. It never worried her, the way it did some of her peers, it was just fun to her.

Sammy had fooled around with many of the girls at her school but none more so than Jessica, Sammy’s best friend, the best pussy eater Sammy had ever met. Many of Sammy’s nights had been spent laying on a bed, Jessica’s expert tongue bringing her to climax after climax until she could have sworn she was seeing stars.

***

It was a bright and colorful spring day. Sammy was wearing one her trademark tiny black skirts with see-through tights and a skintight Sex Pistols shirt. Her long, dark hair was held in place by a colorful hairband. As she made her way up the staircase to her school’s cafeteria, she saw Jessica walking down.

“Hey Jess,” she said with a smile.

Jessica had curly, blond hair and was slightly taller than Sammy. She was dressed more conservatively in skinny jeans and a button down shirt. Without warning Jessica stepped in front of Sammy, forcing her to stop.

“Jess, what…?” Sammy began.

“You’re in violation of the dress code.”

Sammy assumed Jessica was playing a joke on her.

“Ha ha, very funny Jess. Now come on, let’s go eat.”

Jessica didn’t move.

“Your skirt is shorter than your fingertips” she said.“That’s a violation of the dress code, you naughty slut.”

Those last words made Sammy’s knees weak.

“Uh-oh” Sammy said, pouting, “Whatever will we do about this?”

Jessica leaned in close and whispered “You need to be punished. Be at my house at seven o’clock tonight and wear something that you don’t mind getting wet.”

Sammy’s pussy flooded. She would need to take care of this before her next class but class was the last thing on her mind right now.

Before she went on her way, Jessica whispered to Sammy “A naughty little slut like you deserves a spanking.”

Sammy thought she might pass out. She tried to answer Jessica but all that came out was a high pitched moan. Jessica giggled.

“See you tonight.”

Jessica smacked Sammy on the ass as she walked past her and Sammy nearly came right there on the stairs. Once Jessica had gone, Sammy rushed off to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall.

Sammy had fifteen minutes to spare before her next class. She took off her soaking wet panties and hung them on the hook on the stall door. It turned her on to see drops of her own juices hit the floor. Next she delicately slipped her hand down her skirt and began to rub her clit. Stifling moans of pleasure, she pushed her fingers deep into her swollen and tender lips. All the while she thought about the way Jessica had called her a slut. That’s exactly what I am thought Sammy. A dirty slut and my naughty bottom needs a spanking.

These sensuous thoughts combined with Sammy’s soft exploration of her tight pussy, drove her over the edge. With a groan and a shudder, Sammy came. Breathing quickly with arousal Sammy brought her hand, now covered in her juices, to her mouth. It was somewhat of a ritual for her; she always tasted herself after masturbating. Delicious as always, she thought to herself.

Sammy cleaned herself up with toilet paper and realized that her panties were nowhere close to drying. Slyly she tossed them in the trash can. She would just have to remember to keep her legs crossed for the rest of the afternoon.

***

Sammy parked outside Jessica’s house at 7:02. She had chosen to wear a red skirt, skin tight tank top, stockings and her favorite pair of heels. Black with red on the bottom. She'd decided on a pair of black lace panties from Victoria’s Secret. She had taken a long time with that decision, seeing as how Jessica would be getting a nice view of her panties for a large part of the evening.

Just being there turned Sammy on. How obedient it was to show up exactly on time for her punishment. Sammy realized, as she rang the doorbell, how badly she wanted this. For the past few hours, the only thoughts on her mind were about the way Jessica’s hand would feel coming down on her firm ass cheeks. It made her nipples hard to think about it. Suddenly the door opened, jarring Sammy from her erotic train of thought.

“Oh hello, you naughty girl,” said Jessica, “I guess someone likes the idea of getting spanked.”

Sammy blushed but before she could respond Jessica said, “My mom and dad are out of town, so there’s no need to worry about that, we have the whole place to ourselves. All night long. Come on, let’s head up to my room.”

Sammy followed, knees quivering and pussy dripping with sexual anticipation.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

Once they arrived at Jessica’s room Jessica sat down on her bed.

“No point in delaying the inevitable. You’re going to get punished tonight, so let’s get to it. Flip your skirt up and crawl across my lap.”

Sammy gulped and obeyed. She had never been this nervous around Jessica before. Sammy had come over to Jessica’s house countless times and they'd made each other cum over and over again, in ways that neither had ever thought possible. But this was something else. Sammy knew that tonight was going to change their relationship and might even change Sammy as a person.

The first spank. Such an erotic pain, such a stinging pleasure. Sammy yelped and Jessica laughed.

Two more spanks. Each one punctuated by Sammy’s cries of pain and lust.

“If you keep making noise the spanking is only going to last longer” said Jessica, very matter-of-factly. “But, judging by the fact that your pussy juice is running onto my leg, you might like that.”

“Sorry” Sammy said guiltily.

“Oh, don’t apologize. I love making you wet.”

Sammy squirmed as Jessica’s words heightened her arousal.

More spanks. Sammy lost count. Her mind was swimming in sexual ecstasy. She loved the way Jessica had taken control of her, she'd been such a naughty little slut and now she was learning a very pleasurable lesson.

The tingling sensation between Sammy’s legs intensified and she wanted nothing more than to feel Jessica’s masterful tongue on her sweet pussy. She wanted to be fucked like the little slut she was. Sammy wanted to scream Jessica’s name as Jessica took control of her pussy and brought her to mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm. Sammy wanted to beg Jessica, on her knees, to give her the euphoric pleasure only she knew how to give her.

“Alright” said Jessica, “I think that’s enough. Have you learned your lesson, little slut?”

Sammy stood up, dazed.

“Yes Jess,” Sammy said pouting. “But after that punishment, I think my pussy needs a little attention.”

“That’s only fair" said Jessica with a grin, “Lie back on my bed and let me do the rest.

Sammy, like a good girl, did as she was told. She closed her eyes to heighten the experience. First she felt Jessica remove her sopping wet panties and drop them on the carpet. Then Jessica set to work with her sublime tongue; making Sammy twist and moan with deft manipulation of the most sensitive spots on her pussy.

The pleasure was pure bliss. Sammy felt the liquid warmth, she had originally just felt in her pussy, spread through her entire body. Her heart was beating so fast she could hear it in her ears, like a waterfall. She felt like such a slut lying there, moaning, as her best friends tongue fucked her into oblivion. She loved it. Sammy wanted to be Jessica’s slut forever.

Suddenly, the sensations in her pussy intensified and Sammy knew an earth shattering orgasm was close. Her moans turned into words.

“Oh God, Jess…I’m cumming…Jess I’m cumming…”

Without warning Jessica pulled her tongue out of Sammy’s pussy.

“No Jess, don’t stop, please Jess, please, I’m so close.”

“I don’t know if you deserve it. Why should I let you have such a magnificent orgasm? If you want to cum, you’re going to have to beg for your pleasure.”

“Oh Jess, please. I need it, I need it, please.”

“A little better Sam. I’m still not convinced that you really want it.”

“Oh God Jess, I want you to fuck me like I’m your little whore. I want you to make me scream so loud you have to gag me. I want you to push me so high I pass out. Please Jess, I’m so close, just give me a little more.Please, I’ll do anything Jess. I’m your bitch, just fuck me, c’mon.”

“Someone’s got a dirty mouth. Alright, you’ve convinced me. I’m going to give my bitch the orgasm she's begging for.”

The instant Jessica’s tongue entered her pussy, Sammy released a moan of lust. She was so close she could already feel her pussy tightening in preparation for her orgasm. As Jessica licked her clit in circles, Sammy began breathing in staccatos and rubbing her nipples. They were hard as diamonds. After a few moments, Jessica’s expert pussy eating pushed Sammy past the point of no return. Right before the wave of orgasmic euphoria crashed over her, Sammy screamed out, “Oh God yes…fuck me Jess, fuck me, oh God” and then she came, squirting all over Jessica and creating a big puddle on the bed.

Sammy lay back on the bed for a few moments, enjoying the tingling feeling all over her body that accompanied the afterglow of such a powerful orgasm. Jessica had taken her to a place she’d never even dreamed of before and she loved it. Fooling around with Jessica always got Sammy hot but this time was something else. This time, it was the way Jessica had taken control of her that had taken their sex play to new heights. Sammy didn’t know if their relationship would go back to the way it was before and to be honest, she wasn’t sure if she wanted it to. That orgasm was one of the best she’d ever had and she really hoped she’d get a chance to cum like that again.

Jessica crawled up next to Sammy and kissed her passionately. Jessica tasted like Sammy’s pussy juice but Sammy didn’t mind. She loved the taste of herself on the lips of other girls.

“Sam ” said Jessica, “Why don’t you go clean yourself up.”

Sammy looked down and realized her thighs and ass were completely soaked in her juices.

“Umm, yeah, that’s a good idea.”

Her head was still foggy with the aftermath of that intense release as she stood up and stumbled, in her heels, to the bathroom. After cleaning up Sammy paused to look at herself in the mirror. She gazed at her feminine beauty, her perky tits, her flat stomach, her sexy ass, her gorgeous legs. Some girls might have been disturbed by what Sammy had learned about herself that night, but not Sammy. As she sized herself up in the mirror, Sammy found that she loved herself, now more than ever and she was so glad to have found a new way to bring herself the most wonderful pleasure.



Published 
Written by thesexualself
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments