Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Train Ride To Remember

"A young woman met a nudist woman on a train."

170
23 Comments 23
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"THANK YOU TO THE READERS FOR SENDING ME LUSH COINS. This is a fantasy story, and the characters are over the age of eighteen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please "Like" and "Comment" if you enjoy the story. A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

Alice smiled and waved goodbye to her parents. She was excited to get back to college after the exam. As the train pulled off, she sat down in her seat. Alice, fortunately, had the cabin to herself. She looked at the trees and buildings running behind her as the train picked up pace. A few hours, and she would be with her friends again! Alice was relieved because she assumed no one would bother her on her train ride; nevertheless, she was mistaken. Soon, the train halted at the next stop.

“After this, one more stop, and finally, I’d be at my destination,” she murmured to herself.

She peeked back as the door squeaked open to see if someone had entered her compartment. She felt relieved as people passed by her compartment, and the seat in front of her remained empty as before. She looked away from the crowd and checked her phone to see if there were any messages.

“This one!”

Suddenly, an elderly female voice hit her ears. Her eyes widened, and her jaw almost hit the floor when she saw the middle-aged woman enter the compartment completely naked. Alice couldn't believe what she was seeing, as if she were dreaming.

“Lisa, this is your seat,” the middle-aged woman called out loudly. “Come fast, honey!”

Alice noticed a young girl, almost her age, appeared from behind the woman. She was also naked, with her hair tied up in a ponytail and a bag-pack on her back.

"Yeah, Mom," she responded.

Behind them, there was an old man who was equally naked as the other two. He walked inside with a large suitcase. Alice tried, but she couldn’t take her eyes off their bodies. The man was tall and had little body hair. He had a neat mustache and was wearing glasses. When he was trying to carefully place the suitcase on the luggage rack, Alice was checking out the soft, veiny meat dangling between his legs. He looked bigger than most of her boyfriends, even though it was limp, and the hair around it was neatly trimmed. The woman, on the other hand, was fairly conventional-looking. Her hair was tied in a bun, and a handbag slung over her left shoulder. What caught Alice’s eyes were the enormous motherly breasts and a slightly bulging tummy.

“Sit down here, dear,” the man said to the young girl.

"Yes, Dad," she responded, putting her bag on the seat next to her.

It was the first time Alice had seen a nudist family right in front of her eyes. Finally, they settled down their charge and sat on either side of the girl. The man sat with his legs spread, leaving his cock free. Alice noticed the tip of his cock was touching the edge of the seat. The woman was sitting with her legs closed, so that Alice was barely able to see her crotch. As their eyes met, the woman smiled at her.

“This is my daughter, Lisa,” she said with a smile. “And that’s my husband, Lisa’s father.”

“Hello, I’m Alice,” she introduced herself.

Suddenly, they heard a loud whistle. The train was about to pull away from the platform. Both the man and the woman stood up. Alice now noticed the woman’s neatly shaven pubic mound.

"Lisa, don't forget to call us," her father said.

"I'm not going to forget, Daddy," she giggled.

“Have a good journey, honey,” her mother said, and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Then her father kissed her too. The girl's parents were kissing their daughter at an angle that made Alice a bit uneasy. She could never have imagined parents going naked with their kids.

“We need to leave now; otherwise, we might be caught on the train,” the man announced.

While Alice and Lisa were both in their early twenties and nearly the same height, they were not the same. Lisa was a blonde with blue eyes, while Alice was a tiny brunette with hazel eyes. They were both tanned, but Lisa didn't have any tan lines. Another factor that separated them was emotion. Alice was happy to leave her parents on the platform, but she observed the girl sobbing and wiping her eyes with a handkerchief.

“Are you okay?” she asked the girl.

“Yeah,” she replied, still sobbing. “Just a little sad.”

Sad? I should be sad! She pondered.

Alice wanted to have the compartment all to herself so that she could slip a hand inside her skirt and the other hand inside her blouse to fondle her 34-B breasts. Nothing went as planned! She gazed at Lisa’s breasts. They were considerably larger in size.

“So, you’re going back to college?” Alice asked her.

“Yeah,” Lisa sniffed.

“Why are you going to college naked?” she said boldly.

“It’s because I study at a naturist college,” she replied. “There, everyone goes naked.”

"A 'naturist' college?" she asked, perplexed. "What exactly is it?"

"Do you know about nudists?" Lisa asked.

"Yep."

She nodded.

“We say ‘naturist’ instead of ‘nudist’,” Lisa chuckled.

Alice had never imagined that there would be a college only for nudists, where everyone could go without clothes.

“So, you never wear clothes?” she chuckled, raising her eyebrow.

“Nope, we feel more comfortable without clothes,” the girl said, shaking her head from the left to the right and vice versa.

“Wow!” she gasped.

Her mind was filled with images of naked students and lecturers at a college. She felt moisture forming between her legs and making her panties wet. She had countless sexual adventures with both boys and girls as a bisexual woman, but this feeling was different.

“Umm… Can I ask something?” she hesitated.

“Yeah, sure,” Lisa grinned.

"Do you...all have...sex together?" Alice's face flushed with embarrassment.

"Noo," she instantly replied and burst into laughter. “This is just a lifestyle for us, but we feel a little self-conscious around textile people.”

“If I were naked like you, would you feel more comfortable?” Alice asked.

“To be honest, yes,” she responded with a smile.

Alice was perfectly fine with staying naked, but only when she was alone or having sex. She wasn't alone or having sex at that time, but she was horny as fuck! She knew her panties were soaked in her pussy juice, and it would soon leave a stain on her white skirt. She didn't hesitate and quickly pulled the skirt and panties down her ankles. Lisa lowered her gaze to Alice's crotch. Her vertical lips were buried between her thighs, and a little triangle of pubic hair adorned her pubic mound.

“Hey, stop staring at me!" Alice laughed. “I don’t have a figure like you, and no, I’m not as smooth as you."

"You look wonderful, Alice," she said as she watched her remove her blouse and bra from over her shoulders.

“Now, I’m like you… fully naked!” she smirked, laying all of her clothes on the seat.

Why does it feel so different? I have seen thousands of people naked, but have never felt anything different. Several thoughts ran through Lisa’s mind. She became wet too. Those soft, pink nipples on her 36-B breasts began to harden, just like her fellow companion. Lisa was ecstatic, but she had no idea why. She again gazed at Alice. She was sitting there on the train seat, naked flesh from head to toe. Lisa noticed the girl's exposed pussy lips as she sat with her legs slightly wider than herself. The delicate folds of her vagina looked like luscious rose petals.

Alice, on the other hand, had been keeping an eye on Lisa. Her erect nipples expressed how aroused the nudist girl was. Alice’s pussy was already wet when she was in her clothes, and she could now enjoy the warm sensation of the train seat rubbing against her bare behind. She started swaying back and forth, softly stroking her swollen pussy lips against the seat. The more she rubbed, the hornier and moister she became. She looked at Lisa and gave a mischievous smile as she continued forming a thick layer of cunt juice on the train seat.

Lisa’s eyes widened. She sensed something that didn’t sound normal to her. She enjoyed staying naked more than being clothed, but she'd never realized that nudity might give someone more pleasure before she met Alice. The grin on her face seemed unnatural to Lisa.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

“Are you okay, Alice?”

“Yeaahhh…” she replied, biting her lower lip. “It feels sooo goood…!”

"Y-Yeah," she stuttered. She was blushing as she noticed Alice squeezing one of her own nipples with one hand and her other hand slowly moving down between her thighs. The way Alice’s hand was moving between her thighs, it was evident that she was fingering herself right in front of Lisa’s eyes.

"Would you like to join me, Lisa?" she asked, winking.

Lisa felt as if her tongue got stuck in her mouth. She wanted to say no, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. She had never felt this way around other naked people. She'd touched herself down there several times before, but this was the first time her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was constantly flooded just by staring at a naked person. It didn’t go past Alice’s eyes when Lisa squeezed her legs closer to her crotch.

“Mmm…I know you want to join,” she moaned. “It’s just the two of us, so leave yourself free.”

“I-I don’t know,” Lisa replied hesitantly.

“I feel so good when I touch myself every day,” she gasped, gliding her fingers up and down her wet slit.

Alice looked deep into her eyes. Finally, she decided on something that the nudist girl had never thought about. She stood up, took Lisa’s hand in her own, and placed it over her moist cunt.

“Alice!”

No, Lisa didn’t move her hand straight away; rather, she felt Alice’s sticky juices all over her fingers. She looked up at her. Alice grinned as she continued rubbing her soft folds with Lisa’s long, thin fingers.

“Now, it’s my turn,” she announced, and sat down on her knees.

She gently parted Lisa’s knees and became fascinated by the swollen honeypot right in front of her eyes. Lisa didn’t oppose. She had been holding herself for a long time, but she no longer wanted to.

“Oh, Alice! Please, lick my clit.” Lisa shook her head and moaned as a shiver ran through her body.

Alice started with a circular motion around her clit, sometimes on top of it, sometimes just to the side. She felt Alice's smile against her dripping pussy. Lisa put her hands behind Alice's head and guided her, taking control of her head.

Alice pushed her tongue into her, swirling it inside her entrance. Lisa's pussy contracted around her instantly, forcing Alice deeper into her wetness. Her pussy sucked at Alice's tongue desperately, craving the full contact of her mouth against her vertical lips. She obliged her and pushed deeper into her.

"Oh..fuucckk!" Lisa screamed as she tilted her head upward and closed her eyes.

Alice continued stroking her inner walls, her tongue exploring and searching for her secrets. Her tongue was dancing inside, slowly picking up the pace and intensity of her strokes, seeking and finding her release.

With her mouth latched onto Lisa's honeypot and her tongue thrusting deep into it, soon Lisa felt her orgasm ripping wildly.

"I'm cuummiinngg..." Lisa screamed out as she came. She convulsed with pleasure, her pussy wrapping around Alice's tongue and squeezing the source of her pleasure. She also heard Alice moan into her canal. Lisa couldn't resist the second wave that rushed over her when she felt the vibrations on Alice's tongue. Alice couldn't believe the amount of wetness that poured from the nudist girl, coating her tongue and face.

"You taste so sweet, Lisa, just like I knew you would," she giggled, giving a shameless smile.

"Oh, really?" she smirked. "Kiss me then, and help me to find it on my own."

Alice stood up and leaned forward to kiss her. Lisa gazed at her beautiful face coated with her pussy juice, right before their lips met each other. She could taste herself on her own tongue. She moaned deeply as Alice coated Lisa's mouth with her own juices. The taste of her own pussy juice on Alice's lips intoxicated her. Tongues intertwined, their heads turn and mold together, like two perfectly fit puzzle.

“Mmm… I taste good!” she exclaimed and laughed shamelessly, swirling her tongue around her lips and savoring the mixture of saliva and her own cunt juice.

“I told you,” she smirked, squeezing her perfectly shaped tits and pinching the nipples now and then. “And your tits are quite a handful as well.”

“Do you like them?” Lisa said.

She nodded.

Alice didn’t notice when a hand reached her pussy and began to run up and down between her soft, swollen lips. Lisa's fingers reached her clit and began to circle it, eliciting a moan from Alice. Her other hand reached behind her and took hold of her naked ass.

"You have got a lovely ass, girl," she winked. Her hand grasped Alice's cheeks, and her fingers began to move toward the crack in her ass. "I am going to make you cum on my fingers."

Lisa's fingers began to move into Alice’s opened, inviting canal. One finger was shoved into her, and as she moved back to escape the ravishment of her pussy, her other hand found her anus. The finger pushed against her virgin anus, forcing Alice to again move forward, pushing the finger deeper into her pussy. She began to move back and forth from the twin ravishment of her pussy and anus, each time pushing Lisa's fingers deeper into her body. Soon she had both fingers buried deep into her pussy and butthole.

Alice could barely stand, naked, with Lisa's fingers buried deep into her body, spreading her open to her touch. She began to fuck them in and out of her pussy and rectum, with a second finger joining the other, opening her up. They began to spread inside her, forcing her to her toes to escape the cruel ravishment of her twin orifices.

"Cum for me; cum on my fingers," she repeated. Her fingers became more insistent, forcing her pussy and butthole open. Her body began to sway back and forth in response to her finger-fucking.

"Uuuhhhh... what are you doing to me?" she yelled.

Alice felt her orgasm overcome all other emotions. She was at the edge and past the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cuumm! I'm gonna cuumm!" she repeated herself, tightening her hold on Lisa's massive breasts. Alice squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, moaning loudly as her orgasm exploded in her pussy. She nearly fell to the floor as her legs shook, and wetness flowed thickly down her legs. She pulled her hand away from Lisa's tits, wrapped them tightly around Lisa's neck, and collapsed on her. Her body was weak, and her thighs were sticky with her own juices. The two girls had no idea how long they had been sitting like that, hugging each other.

Suddenly, the train stopped at a station. Lisa glanced over Alice’s shoulder, and Alice turned her head back, still sitting on Lisa’s lap. Both were looking at the door of the compartment as it opened and closed. A woman in her mid- to late-thirties and a man in his late- to mid-forties entered the compartment and sat on the opposite side of them. They smiled at the girls and took a seat on the other side of the compartment.

“What do we do?” Alice whispered into Lisa’s ears, still sitting on top of her, their bodies squished tightly together.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. Alice slowly stood up and sat down in her seat. Once again, they looked at the couple. The couple also looked at them with a grin on their faces as their eyes roamed all over their lavish bodies.

"I know what they're thinking," Alice said quietly, leaning forward and getting as close to Lisa as she could without leaving her seat.

"What?" Lisa asked.

“They might be wondering why these two beautiful young girls are sitting completely naked, with damp hair, sweat pouring down their faces, and a glossy shininess on their chests, tummies, and crotches.”

“Yeah, you must be correct,” Lisa replied.

They glanced at the couple again, then at themselves, and chuckled. The two young girls stayed naked and dirty on the train 'til they arrived at their destination.

Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments