Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember, Chapter 1

"A computer tech learns the joys of sapphic love!"

11
12 Comments 12
8.6k Views 8.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words
I hadn’t seen Karen for several months and so I was surprised when she called one day in March and invited me come down to Florida to visit her. We had met at a computer convention the previous summer where I was teaching some basic computer skills. She enrolled in them "to try to figure out how to use one of these fool things" she said. I guess I took a special interest in helping her and after class, we decided to grab a bite to eat before my next class was scheduled to start - which she had enrolled in as well. At lunch, we began talking and quickly found out we had a lot in common and got along very well. It was actually a little spooky now that I think back on it how we hit it off so well.

Let me back up here for a minute. My name is Kimberly Stewart, and I am an Information Technology Specialist for a major software company. My job basically is to show people how much they need our products by showing them how empty and unfulfilling their lives are without them. Seriously, though, I show people the different products we have, and how they can use them in their own homes and businesses. I am part sales representative and part instructor.

Karen was a good student and she absorbed as much as I could give her. The convention lasted a week and during that time, I taught about a dozen classes on using different programs. Karen took them all, wanting to know as much about computers as she could so she could move up in her company. That was fine by me - I enjoyed teaching her and after classes we spent some time talking and shopping and going out to eat. It was probably the best time I had ever had at one of these conventions.

Karen and I became quite close, and one day during our chatting, our conversation turned to sex. I can't remember who brought it up or how, but we started talking about our love lives and that's when I found out Karen was a lesbian.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Kim?" she asked me. The question kind of caught me off-guard.

"I... umm, I tried it a couple times in college. You know just sort of... experimenting, I guess," I said, shifting in my chair.

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable! I just thought that since we seem to get along so well... that maybe you would be up for a little fun while we're here," Karen said, taking my hand across the table.

"It's okay, I guess I didn't realize you were... " I said, letting the end of the sentence drop.

"A lesbian? Yes I am. I wasn't always; at one time I was engaged to be married to a guy who I thought was my dream guy. But I found out he would rather fuck my bridesmaid than marry me, so I let him. After seeing my father fuck around for years on my mother, I was determined not to have that happen to me. But my fiancé didn't see things the same way as me, so when I caught him in bed with Marie, I walked out on him and on males in general," Karen said.

"Oh, Karen, I'm so sorry," I said, mainly because that was all I could come up with.

"Oh, it's fine. I have gotten past it. I find all I need in other women and I don't get any of the macho bullshit that guys always come up with. It's fine, I'm happy with things the way they are," she said.

After class that day, we decided to have dinner together. We went to a nice Italian restaurant - we both liked Italian food - and had a very nice dinner. But there was wine, and I guess there was a little too much of it, because we found ourselves in bed together that night. Karen was amazing and I hadn't had such intense sexual experiences in a very long time.

The last week of the conference we had gone at each other at every opportunity. The sex had been unbelievable; Karen and I had absolutely no hesitation in performing the most wonderful and degrading acts upon each other. God, my pussy gets wet just thinking about it!

After the conference ended, we promised we'd keep in touch and we sent e-mails back and forth, but nothing more than that. I lived in Pennsylvania and she lived in Florida so emailing was about all we could do. Then suddenly one night in May, Karen called me up and invited me to join her at her home in Ft. Lauderdale. Her roommate had gone to see her parents for a few weeks, she said, and she had the place to herself.

“Come on, baby, bring that beautiful ass of yours down here and lets have some fun. Gina is in California visiting her parents for a month, and we’ll have the run of the fucking place!”

Well, who could resist a classy invitation like that? Luckily, I had some vacation time saved up at work and after spending a long, cold Pittsburg winter, I could use some sun and warm weather. And so, a week later, I found myself landing at the Ft. Lauderdale airport after a four and a half hour flight. I walked through the skyway and into the terminal building where I looked around for Karen.

I immediately picked her out. She was walking through the concourse and seemed to be oblivious to the stir she was causing. You see, Karen was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever laid eyes on, with long blond hair, incredible blue eyes, and a body to die for. In the months back in Florida, she had tanned darkly and the contrast with her blond hair was stunning.

She was wearing a light blue minidress with a low cut top that left little to the imagination. Heads turned as she walked along, and I knew there were a lot of hard cocks in the airport that day. Not to mention more than a few wet, dripping pussies of which mine was one the moment I saw her. Karen knew exactly what effect she had on people and loved it. I knew too, that she wouldn’t be wearing a bra or panties - she had told me she rarely did and the feeling of freedom excited her. Hell, it excited me and I couldn’t wait to get her alone. Karen was a true exhibitionist and she loved making mouths drop and cocks rise!

Finally spotting me, she bounded over to me and embraced me tightly, making me the envy of half of the airport. I swear her tongue lightly grazed my earlobe as she hugged me and whispered in my ear, “Hi Kim honey, it's so great to see you again. Let’s get the hell out of here, but keep hugging me for a minute, will you, I want to give those two girls over there a good look at my ass!”

And, in fact, as I looked over her shoulder there were indeed two college age girls who looked as if they were about to have an orgasm as their eyes swept over Karen's legs and bottom. This was typical Karen, and I was glad to play along. I let my hands slide down and grab her tight round ass giving it a good squeeze. Karen one-upped me by planting a long deep and surprisingly passionate kiss on my lips and I could swear I heard those college girls swoon at our display!

Finally, she had enough of showing off her ample gifts and we headed out of the airport. She made sure she blew the two college girls a kiss and we giggled at their embarrassed reaction. She was driving a new silver BMW Z4 convertible and I was reminded that her parents were loaded. It was a twenty minute drive from the airport to her house in the Victoria Park neighborhood, one of the better neighborhoods in Ft. Lauderdale.

Her house was modest by the neighborhood standards, but to this Pittsburg girl, it was awesome! A three bedroom, 2 and a half bath, split-level ranch with a gorgeous yard, a deck with a pool and a hot tub in back. Karen was the only child of parents who thought money equated love, so they bought her affections. Which made her quite comfortable, but as I was to learn, less than satisfied in the love department.

As we drove, she told me about all the fun we would have; the shopping, going to the beach, showing me all the sights… blah, blah, blah. I wasn’t all that interested in the details of what she planned for us to do, because frankly I was more interested in the long tan legs that she was exposing so invitingly to me as she drove the car back to her home.

I noticed as she approached me in the terminal that her dress was already very short. And now, sitting in the car had caused that dress to ride up even higher. It was almost to her hips and I was enthralled with her gorgeous thighs and her bare pussy just out of my eyesight. I longed to reach out and slide my fingers softly up and down those firm thighs and softly scrape my fingernails up and down their length until I felt her legs part and then I would…

"I said how was your flight honey? Are your ears still plugged?" she asked. The sound of Karen's voice brought me suddenly back to reality.

"Oh, sorry! Yeah, my flight was fine, nothing unusual" I said. I was still partially in my fantasy and didn’t hear her at first. To tell you the truth, it had been a while since I had been with Karen and I felt a little hesitant about being too bold with her. She seemed to sense my mood and saw me staring at her legs.

A smile slowly appeared and she looked over at me and said, “What’s the matter hon, are you getting shy on me or something?” She reached out and took my hand and placed it right on her upper thigh and whispered “Go ahead, help yourself baby. It's okay, you look like you could use a little snack!”

I moved my hand slowly up her leg, feeling its firmness and the silky texture of her stockings. She moaned softly and spread her legs as far as apart as she could, considering she was driving. I wanted to slowly work my way up to her dripping slit, teasing her the way she liked to tease me. But Karen being Karen, she wasn't going to wait for that. She reached down between her own legs with her right hand and her fingers disappeared under the hem of her dress.

“Oh, God, I’m so wet already,” she moaned. Pulling her fingers out of her wet pussy, she held them up for me to see and sure enough, they were coated with her delicious juice.

“Lick the cunt juice off my fingers, will you Cindy, honey, I know you must be hungry - airline food is never very good!” She thrust her hand right in front of my face and I slid two of her fingers into my mouth. Oh, God, did she taste good! Sucking noisily, not wanting to miss a drop, I slurped all her juices off her fingers.

"Mmmm, so much better than a bag of old airline peanuts!" I said, giggling.

“Now, feed me some of you,” she said, with a mischievous look on her face. That wasn’t going to be hard, since my pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet by this time. Reaching down between my legs, I ran my fingers over the entrance of my moist pussy and inserted two fingers into my open slit. Oh, that felt so good! I worked them in and out several times, momentarily forgetting about Karen.

“Cindy,” Karen laughed, “stop finger fucking yourself and feed me some pussy will you!”

“Sorry,” I said, and reached over and began rubbing my pussy juice dripping fingers over the outside of Karen’s mouth and lips. Karen had the softest, sweetest, most delicious lips and I had learned at the conference how she loved to lick my juices off of her lips with her long wet tongue. The sight of her slowly licking my cunt juice off of those wonderful lips of hers drove me crazy and she knew it. She savored every drop and then licked my fingers clean.

“Oh, yummy! That is so good!” she said just as she pulled into the long driveway of her home. I had to stop and catch my breath before I could get out of the car. Karen, however, opened the driver's door and stepped out, coming to my side of the car. Then she turned her back to me, bent over from the waist, and hiked her dress up over her hips.

"Oh, Kim!" she said. I looked over and Karen grinned over her shoulder and wiggled her bare ass at me for just a moment, flashing her asshole to me. Oh, God, I wanted to throw her down on the ground right there and bury my face in that glorious ass! I had learned during the conference that besides her love of eating pussy, she also loved to get and receive anal sex. Karen had other ideas, unfortunately, and headed to the house.

I grabbed my suitcase and we walked into her house. Karen told me to just leave the suitcase by the door and we could take care of it later. Karen took me by the hand and led me through the house to the bottom of the staircase. “Come on up, there’s something I want to ask you,” she said. She got this sexy gleam in her eyes and I eagerly agreed to go along. I quickly climbed the steps thinking that Karen was about to ask me to lick her hot asshole or something like that... my imagination began to race at the myriad of possibilities.

I wanted to be fresh for the sex I knew Karen was planning (and I was looking forward to) so I asked to postpone our fun for a few minutes more. After a quick shower, I went back into the master bedroom where I lay down on the huge California King bed and waited for her. I was naked except for a pair of panties, figuring there was no sense in getting dressed just yet.

I lay there in the middle of the bed with my legs spread and only a pair of white silk panties between my pussy and the world. As I waited, I reached down and pulled my panties to the side with one hand while my other slid down to meet it and slowly began stroking my pussy lips with my middle finger and toying with my excited clit. I felt so nasty knowing what was about to happen.

As I was idly playing with my now soaked pussy, I heard the sound of Karen's CFM heels coming up the hallway. She always wore the sexiest heels - I don't remember a time when she wore anything else - because they made her legs look longer and made her look and feel sexier. The footsteps stopped and then the door opened.

Karen stood there in the doorway looking like an angel. She was wearing the most darling little sheer green babydoll lingerie with little white embroidered polka dots and under the lace cups it was tied with a fake bow in the center between her ample tits. I could see her luscious body under the veil-like body of the babydoll, the only part not transparent were the cups covered in lace. However, even the cups had a nice little "feature" - they had "peek-a-boo slits for easy access to her nipples beneath!

She was fucking gorgeous and I could feel my pussy drooling as my eyes feasted on her. "Damn Karen! I have missed that hot fucking body of yours! It's been too long, baby, come over here so I can see you better!" I said. Karen smiled and walked slowly over to me with that ass-shaking strut that always brought catcalls and whistles from the boys.

She stopped a few feet from me so I could take in the whole package with my eyes. "You are so fucking hot baby!" I said as I ogled her in that skimpy babydoll.

"I'm really glad you like it - I wanted to get something special since we haven't seen each other in so long. I wanted to look good for you," she said.

Well, mission accomplished there! I thought to myself.

ValeriaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSpencer

My eyes scanned up and down her body as I licked my lips. I could feel my heart beating faster and I knew my pussy was drenched. I wanted her so bad at that moment it physically hurt.

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!" I said, holding out a hand to her.

"Well then, bon appétit!" Karen said, with a mischievous smirk. She took a step closer and pulled my hand from my pussy bringing my juice-coated fingers to her mouth and licking and sucking my moisture from them. The way she closed her eyes and ever so gently sucked the pussy juice from my fingers made me nearly cum right on the spot! My God that woman was sexy!

Finished with her "taste-test", she stepped closer and opened the front of her babydoll. She looked at me and pulled her skimpy, tiny little g-string panties to one side showing me that beautiful wet pussy of hers. She smiled and in her soft sexy voice said, “I really missed you baby, how’d you like to lick my hot cunt for me?”

Karen didn't wait for my answer, however, she just reached down and began massaging my aching tits, toying with the nipples and kneading my soft flesh. She remembered how playing with my tits was a real turn-on for me.

“Oh, Kim, honey, look at this beautiful pussy right here in front of your face, just waiting for you. Doesn’t it look yummy... all wet and juicy? Just like a sweet ripe peach, baby. Come on darling, take a taste of my cunt. Eat my peach!” I was quickly falling victim to the massage Karen was giving my tits. I could tell her temperature was rising fast as well. When Karen's hands left my tits, I groaned with frustration. But then she placed her hands on the sides of my face and guided me gently to her sweet cunt, and any resistance I may have had left instantly dissipated.

I started slowly licking the inside of Karen's firm thighs and she spread her legs even wider to accommodate me. Karen began slipping out of that babydoll and soon her beautiful breasts popped right out. Meanwhile my tongue had reached that area where Karen's thighs ended and her crotch began. I couldn’t wait for my tongue to reach her wet and waiting hole, but I knew that the anticipation of that moment was driving us both crazy with desire.

So I struggled to take my time and enjoy the bounty before me. Karen was moaning about how hard her nipples were getting when my tongue finally made direct contact with her wetness. I flicked my tongue out and licked the full length of her drooling cunt and then withdrew it into my mouth to enjoy her sweetness.

“Oh, Karen, you taste even better than I remember, baby!” I said and then I quickly buried my tongue deep inside her juicy cunt once again. Karen moaned in response and arched her hips toward my devouring mouth to make it easier for me to tongue fuck her. My eager tongue began fucking in and out of her cunt and she began to rock her hips back and forth in order to keep time with my tongue thrusts.

Karen watched my every move, crying out verbal encouragement while pinching and pulling hard on her swollen nipples.

“That’s it, you slut. Lick that pussy! Put your tongue deep inside. You like that cunt juice, don’t you, you fucking cunt licker!”

Karen knew from our past times together that I got so turned on by her dirty talk and she wasn't holding back. I loved the humiliation the name-calling and how she told me just what to do. Barking orders at me like she was my Mistress! I was in heaven! The dirtier she talked, the more aroused I got. And the faster I lapped at her leaking pussy.

But I didn't want her to cum too soon, so I pulled my face away from her dripping slit. Karen could see that my face and lips were coated with her juice, and she made me lie down on the bed while she licked every drop off of my face.

"Oh yum! I love licking my cunt juice off your lips, baby! So delicious!" Karen cooed. We kissed for several moments, sharing the sweet honey that Karen's cunt had provided us.

When there wasn't a drop of sweetness left between us, she turned to me. "Do you remember what I showed you at the convention? Do you remember that thing I showed you?" she asked with a playful grin.

How could I have forgotten? It was the hottest and naughtiest thing I'd ever tried and I loved it from the moment she first introduced me to it! "Of course I do - do you want to do it now?" I asked with a hopeful excitement to my voice.

"Sure, I've been looking forward to it since I first heard you were coming!" she said. "But you're the guest, so I'll let you decide - do you want to give or receive?"

"I don't care, either way we are both going to have fun!" I said. And that was true. It was as much fun to be the giver as it was the receiver when Karen is concerned! I love to listen to her moaning and whimpering and see her struggle as she gets close to cumming. I love making that girl cum! And on the other side, she can make me howl just as loud and struggle every bit as hard when she is working on me! Neither one of us walks away feeling unfulfilled!

"Okay, Kim honey, roll over on your stomach and get up on your knees,” Karen instructed. I didn't hesitate a second and in a heartbeat I was in position and spread wide for her. Karen knelt down behind me and stared hungrily at my dripping pussy. She reached under me and began gently toying with my swollen pussy lips, pulling then down, then pulling them apart, rolling them between her fingers, always changing her technique to keep me off balance. I wriggled and rocked my hips as I felt her playing with me, moaning already and she hadn't even gotten started yet! I knew I was in for a wild ride - Karen never disappointed!

"My, my, you are a wet little girl!" she said, playfully as she fingered my hole. She didn't go in just yet, she was having fun slipping her fingers between my lips and circling between my inner and outer lips, moving up to rub my clit and listening to me cry out when she did. Karen was an artist in the tease and she knew just how to keep me riding the edge for as long as she wanted.

My pussy was leaking like a broken water main now, and I was humping at her hand as she played with my pussy. But she matched every move I made, keeping just far enough away to frustrate me, yet close enough to make me crazy. I tried reaching between my legs, thinking I could push her hand into me and get her to go inside, but when I did, she jerked her hand away and gave my upturned ass a hard swat!

"Ohhh!" I yelped when she smacked my ass.

"Try that again little lady, and I will really paddle your ass!" she said in mock sternness. Then she gave my other ass cheek a smack as well to emphasize her point.

I wriggled my ass feeling the sting of her hand. I actually like having my ass spanked, and maybe before I left I would misbehave to get one. But for now, I obeyed and didn't try to rush her again. Instead, I grabbed hold of the sheets and bit down on the corner of the pillow preparing myself for the bedroom equivalent of a rodeo's bucking bronco ride.

With my ass still warm from the two swats it received, Karen reached forward and slowly spread my ass cheeks apart. Sliding as close to me as she could, Karen leaned forward and slowly ran her hot, wet tongue gently along the full length of my ass crack, circling the rim of my asshole a couple times before continuing on. The she came back and gently flicked her tongue ever so lightly across my asshole.

My whole body jerked with pleasure and surprise as I felt her tongue at my back door. It felt so incredible I forgot to breathe and when I did, I gasped for breath. She repeated the motion two or three more times before licking every square inch of the inside of those beautiful cheeks.

Karen had taught me well about not rushing too fast to the ultimate goal, and now she was showing me why it's good to take your time. She was driving me out of my mind with the pleasurable sensations she was giving me. I was moaning and squirming and trying to push back against the teasing tongue. But Karen added a whole other level to my distress when she began sliding her fingers slowly in and out of my pussy.

"Ohhhh, fuck Karen! Oh God, baby that feels sooo good!" I cried as she licked at my ass while finger fucking my pussy! I was humping back at her tongue while at the same time trying to ride her hand and get her to rub my clit! The combination had me sawing back and forth and losing control of my senses.

Karen then turned her full attention to my eager asshole. She started licking more insistently, circling the rim, then pushing at the crinkled entrance. But it had been awhile since anyone had been back there licking and I guess I was a little tight.

She had a cure for tight-assedness though! She pulled her hand from my slobbering cunt and rubbed her juice-coated fingers around the puckered asshole we were both eager for her to enter. She made sure there was plenty of pussy lube smeared around the tight hole before she slowly pushed a slender finger against my asshole and was soon rewarded as it yielded and the wet finger slipped into my rectum to the middle knuckle.

I thought I would go right through the roof as I felt her finger invade my ass. Instinctively I arched my back, thrusting my ass higher, wanting her deeper still in me. I had always been a big fan of anything anal - ever since my first boyfriend introduced it to me when I was nineteen, I had been in love with things going up my ass. It didn't matter if it was a finger, a tongue, a dildo or a real cock; if it fit, I wanted it in there. Even if it didn't fit, so long as I could stuff it in there, that was okay too! I had taken wine bottles at parties, I had taken ball bats under the bleachers of ball games, and even the toilet brush handle when I am home alone and horny!

Karen slowly began moving her finger in and out of my ass, pumping it like a small cock and fucking my ass with her finger. Now that it was fully lubed up I knew she would have no problem entering me now. Additionally, I was so fucking turned on by now she could have shoved her fist into my ass balled up and I wouldn't have minded - in fact I'd probably have welcomed it! She pulled her finger out of my ass for a moment and she could see it had been coated with a liberal amount of my ass juices.

"Here, Kim, see how good your tight little ass tastes!" she said, putting her finger in my mouth - the same finger that a moment ago was knuckle deep in my own asshole! It tasted musky and a bit earthy, but not at all unpleasant. And the naughtiness and dirtiness was a real turn on - I greedily sucked on the finger, cleaning every trace of the taste from it.The combination of pussy and ass juice was delightful and I greedily licked it all off.

By now, Karen was ready to get down to some serious ass licking!

Slowly she began pushing her tongue into my ass. My hole opened easily for her now, and she slid her tongue in as far as she could. I was moaning louder and pushing my hips backward towards Karen's tormenting mouth.

"Baby, your ass tastes wonderful!" Karen said on a rare moment when she wasn't savoring my flavor. She began moving her tongue in and out forming it into something of a small cock to poke at my hole then flattening it out to lick around the rim or flicking the tip over my asshole. She tried different things and judged their effectiveness according to my moans and movements.

I could feel Karen's tongue laving my asshole in her saliva and I knew she was relishing in the taste I was giving her in return. Karen was licking, sucking and slurping feverishly as she began eating out my asshole with all the knowledge and energy that she had.

“That’s it Karen, lick out that nasty asshole. Oh yeah baby that’s the way! Lick that ass. Suck out those juices. Do it you ass licking whore!” I cried as she ate me like a prime rib.

Finally it all got to be too much. Too much sensation bombarding me all at once. I reached back grabbing a handful of Karen's hair and forcibly pulled her off my ass.

"Wait a minute, please!" I panted. Karen smiled knowingly, and crawled up beside me laying down next to me on her back and pulling me down into a kiss. She pushed her lips against mine and thrust her eager tongue into my mouth. Once more I tasted the delicious flavor of my ass mixed with pussy juice and her own tongue. I sucked and kissed her lovingly. While I rested a bit, Karen made sure I didn't cool down any. After I broke our kiss (mainly because I still was panting too hard) she immediately moved down to lick and suck my dangling tits.

Now I love having my tits licked and sucked and nibbled on, and Karen knew this. Having this girl doing it made it even hotter and sexier, though. While she began feasting on creamy tit flesh, she made sure my pussy didn't get bored; one hand found its way between my legs and dove into the sopping fuckhole without hesitation.

I guess the change of pace was more than my mind could handle. It seemed like the instant I felt her mouth close over my nipple and her two fingers plunge into my already sensitive cunt, the room started spinning and from somewhere in that lust cloud I heard a woman screaming. It turns out it was me.

"Ohhhfuuuckkkaaarennn! I'm cuuumnnggg!" I screamed out just as my cunt exploded. I poured a rush of warm pussy juice out of me like a fire hose, completely soaking the sheets, Karen, and myself in the sticky sweetness. My legs, which were barely holding me up at the time anyway, began quivering as if I was being electrocuted and I was tossing my head around like I was possessed. I came at least three times in quick succession, due to Karen's continual stimulation even through my orgasm.

When I finally collapsed out of sheer exhaustion, I lay there on the bed gasping for each desperate breath and my body spasmed periodically as the orgasm worked its way through me. Karen moved up and lay next to me, holding me and comforting me as I came back down to earth.

"Sorry honey, for making such a mess of your bed," I apologized once the gift of language returned to me.

"Oh, don't worry about it. When I knew you was coming for a visit, I went and bought one of those waterproof pads for the bed. It's under the sheets now. And I bought a few extra sets of bed linen... I knew we were going to need them!" she giggled.

I giggled along with her. "Well, as soon as I am able I need to return the favor and see if I can encourage you to make a mess too. Might as well soak this sheet since it's already dirty!" I said.

"Oh, I fully expect we will be making many messes before you have to go home. I really missed you and I plan on making up for lost time!" she said with a kiss.

I knew that she was absolutely right... This truly would be a vacation to remember!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments