Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna’s awakening

"Anna’s discovery into lesbianism."

45
26 Comments 26
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"A story of a courageous woman that goes against her strict upbringing. To become a strong, sexual, sensual, and loving woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A woman that knows what she really wants."

It was the beginning of June in Chicago; the birds were singing and the weather was finally getting warmer. Anna woke and rose from her bed as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. As she did most mornings, she glanced at the other side of her bed that was untouched. Her husband had died suddenly five years ago, and she wondered if the hole that his death left in her heart would ever heal. Her friends had been after her to begin to date men again but this only made her hurt worse…no thank you, she thought to herself.

Anna lived in the section of Chicago known as Boys-town. She had noticed all the colorful balloons and feathers going up. The mayor was in the LGBTQ community and the celebration of Pride month was in full swing. Anna loved all the colors as well as the spirited ways the community came together. After taking a long walk, she ended up at her favorite coffee shop that she loved so much. The shop had free Wi-Fi so she would bring along her IPad and enjoy the atmosphere. Anna would look at different sites, order clothes, and breeze through social media.

As she was enjoying her coffee, and checking out sites, she noticed her. She was so stunning at five feet six, blonde hair, and all woman. She was just gorgeous. Anna’s pussy began to stir. Oh my God, she thought. Her hand went discretely underneath her short skirt as she watched this beautiful creature. I must get her name, please someone say her name. Anna willed the cashier to say the woman’s name. 

“Addison, pick up for Addison,” the cashier said loudly.

The gorgeous woman that Anna was drooling over walked to the pickup area to get her coffee. On the way back, the woman noticed Anna and winked as she was approaching her. Anna froze but managed to smile before the woman passed her. Closing her IPad, Anna got up and went to sit near the woman.

“Hi, I’m Anna,” she said with a quiver in her voice.  

“Addison, pleased to meet you,” Addison replied stretching her hand out to Anna. Anna shook her hand and sat down with her.

The two women sat and talked for hours. It turned out that Addison’s wife had died four years ago. Anna’s eyes welled up as her new friend told her life’s story. 

By the end of the afternoon, the two women were hugging each other. Addison gazed into Anna’s eyes and kissed her. Anna hungrily returned her kiss, she wanted Addison so bad. As they kissed, Addison slid her hand up under Anna’s skirt to find her pussy dripping wet.

Addison looked around and saw that the coffee shop was mostly empty. She whispered to Anna to lay back. As Anna complied, Addison’s fingers pushed the panties Anna wore aside plunging inside her. Anna let out a muffled moan then looked up at Addison.  Addison smirked as she wiggled her fingers. Then she pulled them out and tasted Anna’s juices.

“Mm, you taste so good, Anna,” she said softly. “Come on, let’s go, I know a place where we won’t be looked at so strangely.”

They got up and walked out of the shop hand-in-hand. Anna was so wet and her eyes were glossy. She was so turned on she would have followed Addison anywhere. They ended up at a club downtown. Inside it was dark at first. When Anna’s eyes adjusted, she gasped. Addison giggled.

“It’s a dungeon for the kinky people of Chicago,” Addison told her as she grabbed her hand and led her to a wall with chains and handcuffs on it.

Addison positioned Anna against the wall then put her wrists, and ankles in the handcuffs, leaving Anna at her mercy to do what she wanted to her.  Addison pushed her fingers inside Anna’s pussy again and started to really work her cunt hard. Anna tried to twist her body to escape but it was no use; she was under Addison’s control.  

Addison undid Anna’s blouse and dropped it to the floor, then the bra followed. Anna’s thirty-eight DD breasts popped out for all to see.

Addison was not done; she tore Anna’s skirt so it would fall to the floor. Then she ripped her panties off of her so she could get at her pussy easier. Anna just moaned louder and loved that some people there watched as Addison took her, claiming her as her own. Addison took Anna’s flowing red hair in her hands, pulling it tight. Then she slapped Anna's breasts until they were a nice red in color. Addison’s breasts rested against Anna’s as the women mashed together.

Addison took Anna to the edge, stopping before she could cum. Anna was begging so much to cum. Addison just stood back and let Anna moan. Addison noticed a girl watching them. A little wisp of a thing, she couldn’t have been more than nineteen.

“Hey, come here,” Addison yelled to her.

Molly came over to the women; she was a shy, brown-haired beauty. Addison introduced everyone and then told Molly to finish Anna off. Molly moved to Anna and worked her fingers into Anna’s pussy, pistoning them in and out of her repeatedly. Anna couldn’t take anymore and squirted hard onto Molly’s fingers.

Addison smiled as Anna begged for more. Kissing her deeply, she took the cuffs off. She then led Anna to one of the dungeon beds with Molly following closely behind. Molly had played with Addison before and loved that she played with other women. Today, however, she noticed something different; Addison acted very jealous and maybe even possessive with Anna.  

Molly watched as Addison removed her clothes and climbed into the bed with Anna. Anna smiled and opened her legs wide as Addison positioned herself and slid between them, placing her pussy against Anna’s wet cunt, then the two women began to scissor against each other. Anna moaned and laid her head back. Addison began moaning as well.  Molly rubbed her pussy as she watched the two women, the show making her pussy very wet.

Addison stopped tribbing with Anna and moved to slide down her legs slowly making her way to Anna’s wet slit. She gave soft kisses on her thighs as she moved up. Then she buried her face in Anna’s pussy licking her wet slit. She motioned for Molly to come closer.  Molly laid next to Anna. Then Addison slipped two fingers into Molly's pussy, as she was sucking on Anna’s clit. Soon Molly cried out and squirted onto Addison’s fingers. Addison pulled them out of Molly and fed them to Anna who hungrily sucked them clean.

Addison and Anna pulled Molly between them and began to take her. They both sucked on her tits and were both rubbing her pussy until she screamed and came.  

Addison then pulled Anna close to her, kissing her hard then trailing kisses down to her neck and onto her tits. She could hear Anna moan when she started licking and biting them. She then trailed kisses down Anna’s body to her pussy, finding her clit. She sucked and licked hearing Anna gasp.  Anna never knew being with a woman could be so wonderful and so sensual.

Anna looked over and saw Molly grinding on a bedpost. She moved her over until Molly could lower her pussy onto her face while Addison was eating her pussy. The three were a sight to watch.

A large group of like-minded kinky people stood around the bed and watched. They wolf-whistled and moaned as the women brought each other to orgasm after hot orgasm.

………………………………………….

Five years have gone by since that glorious night when Anna discovered her kinky lesbian side. Addison and Molly had both moved in with Anna right after they met. The three enjoyed each other so much. They knew it was a trio, and never cared what people thought. 

Pride month was here and they wanted to celebrate. Anna just knew Addison was thinking of something kinky to wear to the pride day parade downtown.

Anna was right. She smiled and shook her head as Addison came home with a huge bag from an adult kink store. Addison opened the bag up and showed Anna and Molly the ball-gags and tiny leather outfits they would wear. Anna held up the outfits to show Molly. There were tiny patches to cover their nipples and an even smaller patch that was supposed to cover their pussies.

Molly was nervous about showing all of that skin. Addison took her aside and kissed her gently and then told her she was beautiful and sexy. Pushing her tongue down Molly’s throat she deeply kissed Molly until she came. Molly was breathless and now very willing.

Anna tried the outfit on. It was all straps strategically placed. Her butt was hanging out, but a patch covered her pussy. If she was not already shaved, all of her hair down there would have been visible. It was the same with her breasts. They showed but the patches just covered the nipples. Molly tried her outfit on too. She loved it so much.

Inside the bag were two collars; one for Molly and one for her. Anna loved the leather outfit, ball-gag, and collar. Molly just followed Anna's lead.

Addison pulled out two leashes and attached them to both collars then took Molly and Anna outside for a walk. They all walked to the coffee shop. People just stared at the trio walking down the street. 

Addison was in her thigh-high boots, a leather corset, chaps, with her butt hanging out, a thong, and a captain's hat. She pushed Anna to the huge window at the shop, spread her legs, and pushed her breasts to the window.

Licking her ear, she growled for Anna to stay still. Licking and biting her ear then reaching for Molly’s tit she massaged it for all to see. The women all got wet as Addison showed the strangers her bump-and-grind with her girls. 

Next, they went to the parade where others were dressed the same way as they were. Men and women alike, all kinks accepted. They had so much fun. All were accepted for who and what they were. They were so proud of everyone for having the courage to put themselves out there for all to see. 

Addison had fun pulling the two around by their leashes. Once in a while, she would finger both as they walked the parade route. Letting their juices run down their legs showing the community they were sluts in leather.

When Addison and her girls made it home, she took them into the bedroom to play.  She took Molly and tied her to the top of the frame at the foot of the bed.  Then she stripped Anna of her kinky outfit and pushed her onto the bed with her head right at Molly’s cunt.  She then opened up Anna’s legs and made her way up to her aromatically dripping cunt.  She took a deep breath pulling in Anna’s scent, then went to work on her pussy, sucking, licking, and biting.  Anna was so aroused, she could only moan as Addison worked her pussy.  

As she was bucking against Addison’s mouth, she reached up and tweaked Molly’s nipples pulling on them.  Molly pushed her mound forward and Anna moved her mouth to it and sucked on her clit and flicking it rapidly with her tongue.  Anna could feel her orgasm building from Addison’s sucking on her clit.  She shuddered and came on Addison’s face.  Molly saw Anna cum and that made her squirt on Anna’s face at the same time.  

Addison moved to lean against the headboard rubbing her pussy as Anna got off the bed and walked behind Molly.  She leaned in and whispered into Molly’s ear, “you’ve been a bad girl haven’t you Molly?”  Molly nodded knowing what was coming.  Anna rubbed Molly’s naked ass. As Molly pushed it back in anticipation.  Suddenly Anna let loose with a hard spank after hard spank.  She turned Molly’s ass red then knelt behind Molly and pushed her face deep between her cheeks, licking Molly’s asshole.  After it was good and wet, Anna pushed her tongue deep into Molly’s brown hole and pushed fingers into her pussy.  Molly moaned loudly and tried to keep her knees from buckling.  Addison watched her two girls and rubbed her pussy urgently.  Molly screamed out and came from Anna’s attention.  Her knees buckled and she hung from the cuffs as her body shuddered through her orgasm.  

Anna stood and took the cuffs off Molly, laying her on the bed with her and Addison. The three licked, rubbed, and sucked one another to multiple orgasms going deep into the night before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

………………………………………………………

After pride month, Anna told her parents and friends she was a lesbian. They accepted her choice in life. She introduced Molly and Addison to her friends and family. They all got along. Anna still misses her husband but is glad she found her voice in life. Her being lesbian goes against everything she was taught. She is glad she has the courage to live a true life and love those around her.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments