Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary

2
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
581 words 581 words
I heard a knock on the front door, and I rushed to answer it. Of course, I already knew who it was. Her black hair spilled out over her black hoodie covered shoulders, her pale skin darkened under her green eyes. My mouth stretched into a smile as I opened the door, my cheeks automatically flushing. Her grandparents had already drove away, leaving us completely alone.

She stepped inside, taking in the scene in the living room. I’d lit all the candles in the house, which were about fifteen. I wondered if she’d recognized the date, but I doubt she had. She raised her eyebrows.

“Where are your parents?”

“They had a doctor’s appointment. So…. They’re probably in Madison, at least.” I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned closer to her, pulling her into my embrace. “Happy anniversary.” 

“It’s our anniversary?” I had a feeling she hadn’t remembered, so it didn’t shock me at all when she said this.

“Yeah. Semptember nineteenth. I didn’t buy you anything, so I’m sorry about that.”

“I’m so sorry… I didn’t realize it was today.”

“Well, there’s one way you can make it up to me.” I reached in and touched my glossed lips to hers. She kissed me back gently, wrapped her arms around me and rubbing my back gently. We’d never gone farther than a small kiss on the lips, and that was enough to nearly drive me insane. I could feel myself getting wet, and I carefully picked her up. Not breaking our kissing, I sat down on the couch, with her on top of me.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

She didn’t protest.

Her tongue traced the outside of my bottom lip, and she pressed down against me. I was getting wetter every second, and feeling her tits pressing into mine wasn’t exactly improving my self-control. I knew she could feel my nipples hardening and pressing into her. My breath was quickening, and so was hers. Her hands slipped down and squeezed my ass. I moaned in surprise against her mouth, my back arching against her. She smiled against my lips and bit down on my lip, which, ironically, was my favorite trick. I moved to lay on my back, and she slid on top of me.

“Come on, I know you want to touch me back.” She whispered against my lips. I did. I let go of any amount of self-control I’d managed to hang on to. I slipped my hands under her shirt, feeling along her hips. She started kissing me back feverishly. I slid my hands up to her bra, feeling outside of it. Then I slid my hands inside of it.

She moaned against me, and I pinched and tweaked her nipples. I felt her hands grip my tits, and I got even wetter. By now I was panting, and my boy-shorts were probably soaked. I pressed her against me hard. I wrapped one leg around her waist, and I felt her hand trying to slip through the waistband of my jeans. My eyes widened, and I grabbed her hand to stop it.

“Lilla…. I think we should wait until we’re older.”

“Okay. As long as that’s what you want, I guess that’s fine.” I blew out the candles and we went upstairs to my room. She fell asleep in my arms, and I soon fell out of awareness with her.

Published 
Written by evanescence3500
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments