Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathroom Beauty's

20
6 Comments 6
29.7k Views 29.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

   My family had invited me home for the weekend, and I had brought my girlfriend Amy with me. Of course, they didn't know that she was my girlfriend, but that made it all the more fun.
   Amy had I had met together in college. We were both eighteen, freshman, and eager to try...new things.
   Amy had caught my eye instantly. She had long, shiny, chestnut colored hair, big brown eyes, tanned skin, tall and slim, C cup breasts, and a perfect, hearth shaped ass. To top it all off she also had amazing, luscious lips. They completely enthralled me.
   I myself have long, wavy, blonde hair, green eyes, tanned skin, firm B cups, but am pretty short, around 5'2. I envied Amy for her height.
   We were now sitting with my family out for dinner. Amy and I were telling them about school and how we became "friends." I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out, "I want you right now babe," it read, from Amy. I glanced sideways at her, a coy smile spread across her face. "You know it gets me wet when you look at me like that you little whore," I wrote back.
   A few seconds later I heard her phone vibrate. I watched as she read my text, once again her devilish smile played across her face. She began writing back."Take of your panties right now," it read.
   "You know I can't, my whole families here," I wrote back.
   "If you don't I'm going to take them off myself." I looked over at her worried. She was smiling again, with one eyebrow raised.
   My heart began to beat as I slowly slid my panties off and passed them to her under the table.
   "So Amanda, your father and I were thinking that we should all go somewhere warm this year for Christmas, how does that sound," Amanda's mom asked.
   "Sounds..." as she began to answer Amy slipped her hand down her thigh and began rubbing her clit."Great," she finished. Amy was now twirling it between her thumb and forfinger. Amanda could feel her pussy getting wetter and her nipples begin to harden, she leaned forward to hide them.
  "Yes, we thought it would be a nice change. Winter is so dismal," said her mother."What do you think about Florida?"
   "Yes!" she said, almost moaning, Amy had abruptly pinched her clit just as she answered. "Excuse me, but I have to go to the bathroom," said Amanda.
   "Me too," said Amy,sliding out after her.
   "You bitch!" said Amanda as soon as they got to the bathroom. SLAP! Amy slapped her across the face.
  "Don't talk to me like that!You're my bitch remember?" She slapped her again. "Anytime I want it, I get it. Do I have to punish you?"
   "N-no," stammered Amanda, getting into it.
   "Good. I don't want my little baby getting upset. Beside's, you were a good girl earlier. You took off your panties just like I asked." She tilted Amanda's head back and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue around her mouth. Amanda found herself getting wetter."Take off your clothes, slut." Amy commanded.
   "B-but what if someone comes in?"
   "Are you disobeying me?" Amy asked, angry.
   "N-no Amy please. I just don't want to get caught."
   "I gave you a chance, but you're not listening. Your such a dumb little whore!" Amy grabbed her by the hair and threw her body against the wall."You know you deserve this, right!?" she said, slamming her body against the wall once again.
   "Yes baby, I know I deserve this!"
   "You're a whore aren't you?!" She dragged her over to the sinks and made her lie on her arms. She pulled Amanda's tits out of her shirt and pulled her skirt off."Your a whore!" she yelled as she spanked her round ass.
   "Uhhhhhhh!Yes baby, I'm a whore."
   SMACK!
   "Who's whore are you?"
   SMACK!
   "Mmmm your's baby. I'm your whore!"
   SMACK!SMACK!Amy kept spanking her.
   "Get on your fucking knees you stupid little cunt!" Amanda could feel herself getting wetter. She dropped down instantly and Amy put one leg on the counter, shoving her smooth pussy in her face."Eat my fucking cunt," she commanded. Amanda eagerly dove in, loving the familier taste. She curved her tongue up from the bottom of her slit, flicking it over her juicy little nub."Look at me while you do it!" Amanda looked up at her with her gorgeous green eyes.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

"Mmmm, good girl," moaned Amy. Amanda loved eating her pussy, she could feel her juices all over her face. She reached up to slide some fingers in.
  SMACK!Amy hit her across her face."I didn't say I wanted any fingers!" She pulled Amanda up by the hair and made her lean on the counter again."Spread your legs bitch!" Amanda spread her legs right away. Amy opened her purse and pulled out a vibrator. She turned it on and began rubbing it around her clit.
   "Unnnhhhhh.Of fuck," Amy began moaning.
   ZAP!Amy hit a button on the virbrator and sent a shock to Amanda's clit, causing her to jump."Keep your fucking eyes open." Amanda did as she was told, but it was excruciating. She was shaking from the amazing feeling of the virbrator on her clit. Amy reached forward and pinched her nipples.
   "Mmmm," Amanda moaned.
   ZAP! ZAP! She kept hitting the button."I said, keep your fucking eyes open!"She put the virbrator back in her purse."You're just not listening today slut. You're a very bad girl, and for that You will be punished. I'm keeping track of everything you do wrong, and when we get back the girls and I are going to tie you down and punish you. For now, this is your punishment."She took out her panties from earlier and shoved them in her mouth. Then she put a ball gag in her mouth, securing it behind her head. Next She took out nippled clamps, securing them tightly to her nipples. Amanda was dying with pleasure, but acted as if she were scared.
   "Mmmpphhh!Mmmmpppphhhhhhhh," she choked out. Amy had brought out a thick, shiny black dildo. It was about 12 inches long, and about 4 inches thick.She put one of Amanda's legs on the counter and slid it up and down her pussy before sliding it deep into Amanda's hole. Amanda moaned as she felt it stretch open her open. "Mmmm you fucking like that baby?" Amy asked.
   "Mmmmmhmmmm," moaned Amanda, spit dripping from the gag and onto her tits. Amy slid the dildo into her once more. Each thrust caused Amanda to gasp in pleasure, she could feel her nipples tingling with pain and pleasure from the clamps. Amy kept fucking her harder, the slick dildo was hitting Amanda's g-spot every time. It was causing her to shake. Amy thrust harder and harder, Amanda's cunt swallowing it each time. It hurt her as it stretched her open wide and deep, causing her eyes to tear. She could feel them running down her face.
   "Is this hurting you slut!?" Amy yelled as she fucked her harder.
   "Uuuuhhhh!Uuuuhhhhhh!Uhhhh!Uhh!Uhh!Uhh!" Amanda moaned, tears streaming down her face and her cunt feeling as though it was about to be ripped open.
   "Take it slut!Take it!" yelled Amy, pulling Amanda back by the throat and choking her. Amanda began to splutter, gasping for air, her tits soaked with her spit and her mascara running down her face.She felt her pussy muscles begin to tighten. She knew she was about to cum.
   "Mmmm!Mmmm!" she choked out.
   "You gonna cum you dirty fucking whore?" shouted Amy.
   "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!UUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" moaned  Amanda. Amy thurst the dildo as far back into her as she could as Amanda came, juices squirting everywhere. She held it in her and released her throat, Amanda leaned into her and gasped for air. She pushed the dildo out of her pussy and it landed with a thud on the floor. Her shirt was soaked in spit, and her skirt on the floor was soaked from her cum. Amy took off the gag and they kissed passionately.
   "Well, I guess you won't be seeing your family for awhile babe. There's no way noone heard that."
   Amanda pulled up her soaked tank top and put on her wet skirt, slipping her hand into Amy's and they walked out the door. The whole restaurant was silent as they walked out. The men looked as if they were going to explode while the women looked horrified. They looked around at everyone. Amanda leaned over and kissed Amy on the cheek."Come on babe, I think we should probs go," and with that they walked out together and drove back to there beloved college. What Amanda didn't know was that Amy had texted all of there bi and lesbian friends, and they were awaiting there return, ready to punish Amanda for her bad behavior.
Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments