Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bondage can be fun

"Sara never saw it coming."

9
3 Comments 3
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Rob and Sara had always enjoyed a great sex life. They had fun with every part of the Karma Sutra, sometimes twice. They had made home movies, even wife swapped with other couples when they were away on holidays. But Sara wanted try sex with a woman, without Rob there to begin with. She was afraid of letting the other girl down, and what happened if the other girl only wanted Rob?

Rob knew she wanted to try a girl, age was open but it would be nice if the lady were a little younger. Sara had said she would have any woman if she were clean, and had a shaved pussy. After all Sara was always shaved, sometimes she would endure the pain of waxing. But Sara would not just sleep with any woman; the other woman also had to be kind of nice, friendly - but not a friend. It could complicate things.

They had both chatted about taking the secretary at Rob’s new job, Mandy, home after the end of year party. At the party Sara had told Rob that she wanted to suck on Mandy’s breasts, as he pounded her from behind. Rob just smiled. “One day baby, you may just get to suck on them.”

Mandy was only 20, with the body of a woman; she stood six foot tall, with lovely long legs, a tight little butt, long raven hair, and a lovely personality to boot. Everything was in proportion, except for those huge tits. They were 48E, and even though they were big, she had not been wearing a bra that night. Every man was drooling over the sight of her large firm breasts, trying to break free of her t-shirt; that and her tight little butt in her skinny jeans. The shirt was black, and tight. Mandy’s nipples stood out all night. Mandy loved to tease, but that was all.

Rob and Sara were open to chatting to couples while away, but this was at home. What would happen if the person said no, and then talked about being hit up? Or worse still, if he were to lose his job over it?

Rob thought casual would be the best approach. He and Mandy were cleaning up the same table when he said, “How come you are single? You could have every man here tonight if you wanted.”

Mandy looked a little surprised. “I don’t do men. Besides you are a married man. What would your wife say if she knew you asked to sleep with me?”

“Oh no. It is not what you think. My wife and I actually swing. In fact she likes you, but has never been with a woman before and is scared to ask you.”

Just then, one of the other women came over to help out. The conversation quickly changed. Then Mandy told the other woman to bring a cloth to wipe the table down. When she left, Mandy asked, “Would you be there too?”

Rob replied, “Not the first time, maybe the next time. It is not up to me. Are you interested in Sara?”

Mandy just nodded.

Sara was very cute too; she was 38, tanned all over from never wearing clothes at home. Sara was 36D, 28, 34. With the most beautiful smile, it would melt your heart in an instant, and she knew how to tease anybody sensually.

As the party wound down, Mandy and Rob hatched a plan to give Sara her first lesbian experience. First Rob told Sara they should abstain from sex for two weeks, to heighten their lust for each other.

After two weeks, Rob turned to Sara and said, “Sara, I can not stand this anymore. I am too horny to keep it up. We must have sex.”

Sara was eager too, she ran to the bedroom in anticipation of a long, lustful sex session – If she only knew what was about to unfold.

When Rob got to the bedroom, he had a length of rope in his hand. Sara smiled, and without speaking held out her hands to be tied down to the four-poster bed. Rob tied her hands over her head, and her feet to the other end posts.

Then the phone rang. “Oh darn. I better get it. I am on call this weekend.” Rob walked out to get the phone. Sara heard his side of the conversation; “Hello...Is there someone else who can come in today?...Yes, I know, but I am about to have sex with Sara, I can not come to work on, you are a woman, we have not had sex in two weeks, you must understand how horny we are right now...Okay, I do not want to lose my job...Well since you only live a short drive away, could you come and untie her?...We were about to… She is tied to the bed. If it takes a bit she could have problems being tied up like this...Okay, I will leave the door unlocked for you, bye.”

“Sara it was work, I have to go in, honey. Mandy is coming over to untie you. I have to run, babe, I will be as quick as I can. Love you!”

Sara yelled out, “Cover me up, do something!” But there was no reply.

She heard the car leave, and knew she was alone, naked, tied to a bed and with a dripping wet pussy, horny as.

Sara lay there and thought, What happens if it is not Mandy who comes in to help me? What if it is a man who comes in? Why Mandy anyway? Why could Rob not untie me first, even just my hands? I could have untied my feet.

Sara hardly knew Mandy, they had really only met at Rob’s work once or twice in passing as Sara had picked up Rob. The time at the party was not much either. What a way to get to know someone. “Hi we were about to have sex, he went to work. Can you untie me?” How embarrassing.

Then the front door to the house opened. Sara knew it was the front door, as it always creaked a little when opened. “Hello, Sara.” Oh Thank God it was Mandy, not the unlimited options in her head.

“Mandy? Yes. Upstairs, on the left.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

Thanks for coming over to untie me. What was so urgent Rob had to leave so quickly anyway?”

Then Mandy appeared at the bedroom door, looked in and smiled. “Well, what a sight!” and sat on the bed beside Sara.

Sara just looked up. “Well are you going to untie me?”

“Not yet,” came the reply.

“Rob says you like me. And I am not just talking as friends either.”

Sara froze; Rob had not told her that he had spoken to Mandy about her desires. “Y-Yes. I, I, well.” Sara stammered over her words, what do you say to someone in this situation. There she was, naked, alone with someone she liked sexually – a woman too, no less. Tied up, vulnerable to her every move. Anything could happen here, she thought.

Mandy stood up, and without saying a word, slowly undid her shirt, letting it drop to the floor. Sara could feel her pussy tingle with Mandy’s every move.

Before too long, all of Mandy’s clothes were on the floor. Mandy stood there for a moment so Sara could admire her sweet young body. Sara looked up at her beautiful young, tender body, her breasts rose and sank with every breath, her nipples were pink, and erect. Sara could also see that Mandy was aroused.

Oh my, her pussy looked nice. Before Sara could say anything, Mandy bent down and kissed her on the lips. It was soft and sensual. The two women kissed slowly, exploring each others mouth with their tongues. Then Mandy slowly kissed her way down Sara’s neck to her breasts. Sara could feel the warm breath on her neck, it sent chills down her spine, and her skin was all goose bumps from her neck past her chest to her stomach.

Mandy then started to suck on Sara’s breasts, swirling her tongue around and nibbling her erect nipples. Sara let out a small gasp as her breathing had started to hasten. Mandy just giggled and moved on down, kissing and suckling her way down Sara, to her now dripping wet, aching pussy.

Mandy slowly kissed around the sweet folds of her pussy. Mandy sucked the juices from her sweet pussy as she ran the tip of her tongue up and down her soft pink lips. Then she inserted her tongue. Sara gasped again, loudly this time. Again Mandy was not distracted from what she was doing to Sara.

It was not long before Sarah was grinding her pussy into Mandy’s sweet young face. “I, I’m go.. I coming!” Sara exclaimed as her love juices gushed out. Although Mandy tried to drink them all, there was too much for her to swallow.

Mandy now looked at Sara, with her tangy but sweet juices dripping down her face. She smiled and kissed her on the lips once more. “My turn,” she whispered.

Sara stumbled on her words once again. “I, I have never been with a woman. I have no idea what to do. I, I.”

“I know,” said Mandy. As she lowered her little pussy down onto Sara’s mouth, she added, “Just do what comes naturally, what you like done to you. You will be fine.”

Sara slid ran her tongue over the tender folds of her lady lover’s pussy. “M mm, it tastes so nice, I never knew it would be this good.”

Mandy lowered herself all the way down. As she did Sara’s tongue slid into her, her mouth opening to suck on the soft outer folds of Mandy’s labia. Then Sara moved her tongue up toward Mandy’s swollen clitoris. She loved having Rob tease hers, and so Mandy was in for some of the same. It did not take long before Mandy was grinding her womanhood into Sara’s mouth. After what seemed like only seconds to Sara, Mandy let out a scream and her cum gushed into Sara’s eager mouth.

Sara savored the juices of her young lover. “Wait here,” Mandy said huskily as she stepped out of the room.

Where am I going to? I am all tied up, was all Sara could imagine.

Mandy returned, only now she was sporting a strap-on dildo. Sara gasped. “Wow, you eat my pussy, now this!” Then she giggled. “And I can do nothing to stop you, not that I want to.”

Mandy slowly walked over to Sara. “Suck it, suck it as if it were the real thing.”

Sara obliged, she did enjoy sucking on a nice clean cock, and the dildo felt almost real. It was a soft gel one, not a hard plastic replica. Mandy then began rubbing the knob of the dildo over her breasts, and teased her nipples. Sara was in heaven, as she lay there all tied up at the mercy of her lady lover.

Mandy then loosened the leg ropes, and straddled Sara. She ran the knob up and down Sara’s pouting pussy. Sara was now begging to have it in her. “Fuck me please, enough teasing. Just fuck me!” she cried. Mandy slowly slid into her, as she did she lowered her chest so that Sara could suck on her breasts as she pumped in and out of her.

It was not long before Sara was moaning uncontrollably, thrusting her hips up to meet every thrust of Mandy and her strap-on. She yelled out, “Oh fuck me, fuck me deep. Mandy, I love it! You are going to make me cum!”

Mandy stopped and said, “No, you are not allowed to cum yet.”

After Sara had calmed down a little, Mandy slid the dildo into her once more. Slow at first, then faster and harder. It was not long before Sara was moaning and groaning again. This time Mandy yelled, “Cum all over it, come all over my cock while you suck my tits!”

The air was filled with the sweet musky aroma of love juices as Sara came on the rubber cock. Her screams of ecstasy muffled in Mandy’s heaving bosom.

The two women kissed passionately until Mandy got up and untied the last restraints on Sara. Mandy said nothing, she just dressed, kissed Sara on her cheek and left.

Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments