Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Braving The Tide

"A surprise job offer leads to an intense orgasmic bond between coworkers"

34
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
538 words 538 words

Author's Notes

"A short story of a lovely lesbian encounter."

I looked at her across the conference table, as she talked. Only half listening to what she said. My heart thudding in my ears was all I could hear. Her long red hair sliding over her nipples was making me uncomfortably distracted.

Her name was Jasmine, and I'd worked with her for two months. She was beautiful. I'd never been with a woman before. But when she offered me the new apprenticeship opening, with the caveat that I sleep with her, I simply couldn't refuse.

It was almost time. Ten minutes until lunch. Our first planned meeting! She was totally drowned out now. And I found myself consumed by the thought of being with her. The flutter in my abdomen told me what I needed to know.

When the meeting was over and everyone left for lunch, I jumped up and hurried over to her. She smiled a deliciously witty smile and grabbed my hand, leading me to the breakroom on the far side. She ran to lock the door, and I found myself sighing heavily.

When she returned, she grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face to hers. Our lips pressed tightly, and I felt her graciously and expertly slide her tongue between my lips as she reached down to lift my shirt.

I moaned and thrust her away, stripping my shirt in an instant. She did the same and pressed her lips to mine again. I continued panting and desperately fumbled with her bra. She pulled mine off easily. I pulled it away and stared lustfully at her perky nipples. I grabbed one breast with each hand firmly, the supple delicate bounce thrilled me. I ran my tongue along her nipples slowly and then sucked on them roughly until I drew a moan from her. Her hands were in my pants, and I couldn't help but shudder on her fingers.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

She played gently with my nipples while she slid her fingers deeper and faster into my pussy. I moaned desperately and threw myself back so I could arch my back. She ran her nails down my legs while she sped up and ran her tongue across my clit like a pro.

I grabbed the sides of the bar and screamed loudly, "Oh Jasmine, please don't stop," as I gasped. I came so hard my body froze, and I quivered underneath her and came repeatedly. While she licked my juices up, she came by masturbating, as I lay helpless beneath her tongue.

When I could move again, I stood up and thrust her against the wall. I grabbed her hair and bit her neck playfully. Then I pushed my fingers inside her. I sucked eagerly and roughly on each nipple before I pulled her skirt down and knelt down.

She moaned and shoved my head into her pussy. "Don't stop licking until you feel the tide," she whispered.

I did as she asked and eagerly rubbed my own clit in time with fingering her, while I suckled hers. She moaned loudly and came while she held my face to her. I felt a flood of fluid on my tongue. She had indeed created a tide, and my own pleasure took me over the top.

Published 
Written by Celeste_midnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments