Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bus Trip

"Riding in the back seat."

50
15 Comments 15
15.9k Views 15.9k
922 words 922 words

Author's Notes

"I started writing this many years ago and never published it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here it is with the ending completed tonight."

I hide behind the seat, hand down my pants, trying to bring myself off before my stop. I finger fuck myself faster and faster. I can feel my juices dripping into the seat of my jeans. I will have fun hiding that when I get off. For now, though, I am lucky that the bus is empty, save for the driver.

I bring my other hand inside to join my first, rubbing my clit in circles. I lift my ass into the air, in extreme pleasure. I've had a tough day at work. My boss had been a bitch all day and now, as I sit in the back few seats of the bus on my way home, I imagine it is her perfect head between my legs, fucking me and licking me.

"Um, hello, are you okay?" I look up, a woman is walking toward me down the aisle of the bus, her short blonde hair bouncing with each jolt of the vehicle. I mustn't have noticed us stopping to let her board. As she draws close enough to see what I am doing, her mouth drops open in awe. She stands before me, staring at my hands down the front of my jeans. She walks closer and sits on the seat next to me.

"Here, let me help," she says as she unzips the fly on my jeans. "Mm, sexy panties, babe." She replaces my hand inside my pants and slips her fingers inside me. She doesn't need lubricant, my juices are enough for her to slip her slim fingers inside my aroused cunt.

As this stranger slips her fingers inside my tight, wet pussy, a small moan escapes my lips. I quickly clamp a hand over my mouth and look up to find the bus driver staring back at me through the mirror at the front of the bus. He winks at me and I quickly look away. I don't want it to look as though I am enjoying the attention.

The blonde slips to her knees, kissing her way down to the waistband of my pants. Soft, gentle kisses down my stomach, making their way past the band of my underwear, over the gentle bumps of my shaven pussy. Her lips pause, smirking up at me, her eyes holding a question.

"Yes, yes. Go on," I murmur, air fighting to reach my lungs in my excitement. Her tongue slips between her lips, lightly touching my smooth skin, my panties pulled to the side to allow access.

Her tongue leaves a trail of warm saliva from the waistband of my underwear to my clit. As her tongue meets her fingers she applies greater pressure. I can't hold back my moan and it slips out. The driver definitely heard that one. Her fingers slip out of my pussy, covered in my warm juices. I whimper as I am left empty. She hushes me as I am quickly filled by her tongue, digging deep inside me.

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

Her tongue explores my every crease and fold, the muscle flexing and relaxing in all the right ways. She moves her damp fingers to my mouth, slipping them inside and allowing me a taste of my tangy juices. Once clean, she removes them and brings her hand back down to my nether regions, her hand massaging the inside of my thighs. Removing her tongue from my dripping pussy, she sucks my clit into her mouth, creating a gentle vacuum that elicits another involuntary moan. 

My eyes flash open and sneak a glance in the rear view mirror. Our driver is watching intently, stopped at a red light. This time I wink at him and nod toward the road, where the light has just turned green.

My new lover increases the tenacity of her assault on my clit, her tongue flicking back and forth, side to side. Another moan slips out of my throat, and she takes this as notice to slip two of her fingers back inside me. She curls them upward in a 'come hither' motion, tickling that sensitive spot deep inside. 

I can't contain myself and I moan louder, bucking my hips to meet her tongue. I grab her hand and press it harder into my pussy. She stops licking my clit and replaces her tongue with her spare hand, rubbing in rapid circles while her other hand fucks me. It doesn't take long and I am cumming, a rush of juices flowing out onto the bus seat, and wetting my jeans even more. She laps these extra juices hungrily, grinning up at me, her face shiny with moisture. 

I pull my jeans back on and secure them with zip and button. 

"You've spilled something just there," my new friend giggles as she gestures at the wet patch between my legs. I hear a chime, and look up. The bus has stopped outside my house at its regular stop. Confused, I look up, wondering if the bus driver recognises me and knows my stop. I grab my things and walk out the door before pausing, I'm being followed.

"Oh, is this your stop too?" The blonde steps off the bus after me, and gestures across the road at the new block of units. "I've just moved in, do you live near here?"

"This is my place here," I reply as I point to the weatherboard house behind me. 

The bus drives off, leaving me and my new neighbour standing on the sidewalk, suddenly with much more to discuss.

Published 
Written by ipaintwords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments