Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cards Part 3

"Claire surrenders fully. But who's really in charge."

7
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Claire’s body tensed as she felt the tip of Belinda’s tongue press into her anus. Still, she could not entirely believe what was happening; how could another woman want to do such a deviant thing to her? But she was so aroused; so thrilled by Belinda’s wickedness. Each nerve ending in her body was on fire as she felt Belinda’s wet tongue pushing inside her, wriggling, opening her ring of muscle which gradually slackened as it was massaged and lubricated.

Belinda worked the orbs of flesh which she gripped in her rubber clad fingers, pulling and kneading them as she wriggled her tongue in Claire’s backside. She explored the tight orifice deeply, pleased that Claire surrendered to her in this way. Claire moaned her pleasure.

Belinda felt a flood of arousal course through her. It sent shivers of delight through her body, and to the tip of her tongue so deep in Claire’s arse. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and pushed herself forward so that her lips covered Claire’s pulsing anal ring. She sucked at the warm flesh.

It seemed like a blissful eternity to Claire that she pressed the side of her face against the pillows of the bed, breathing hard, letting her anal virginity be taken in this way; by an invading tongue; another woman’s tongue. She felt so dirty and wicked that a queer delight built inside her. It threatened to overwhelm her. Her throat was tight, and hurt, but in a pleasurable way, as if her pleasure might make her explode. She gripped the sheets as she grew close to orgasm. She could feel sticky love juice dripping from her pussy, like honey, onto the sheets. She felt Belinda withdraw, but the tongue was immediately replaced by two fingers sliding easily into her slick anus and curling a little inside her. The fingers pumped back and forth. She gasped. This felt like a real fucking; like her arse being fucked hard and relentlessly. This felt wonderful.

She savoured the feeling of being impaled, and the thrill of wild abandoned passion, of surrender, and she could hear her own voice crying out and begging for more. A warm friction against her clitoris as the fingers delved into her body helped her to the very heights of arousal.

“You love it don’t you?” Belinda gloated. “You want to cum like this, with my fingers fucking your bum?”

“Fuck yes. Yes I do,” Claire cried out as the shivers of climax rose inexorably from deep within her body. “Fuck. I’m...I’m coming Belinda,” she gripped the sheets hard. “I’m coming!”

Belinda pumped her fingers deep into Claire’s arse as fast as she could. She could see the beads of perspiration rise on Claire’s tanned skin. She could feel her anus pulse as the orgasm and pleasure took hold. Claire shook and writhed beneath her as she came, losing all her inhibitions and babbling obscenities.

Belinda did not stop until Claire lay whimpering, collapsed forward onto the heavy pillows of the bed. Then she slowly withdrew her entwined fingers from between her quivering buttocks. She leaned forward so that her dark hair caressed Claire’s back, teasing her. She pressed her body close to her lover.

Then she drew Claire’s blonde hair back and whispered in her ear. “I’ve dreamed about doing that to you. Since we first met I’ve been dreaming about fucking your arse like that and making you squeal. It’s your fault for wearing those tight little skirts to work, which show your knickers when you bend down. You never knew I was looking, did you? You thought it was the boys drooling over your long legs and peachy arse.”

Claire shook her head.

“Well you lived up to all my expectations lover,” Belinda continued. “But now I’ve got more in store for you. Now you have some things to do for me.”

“Don’t you think we should stop now?” Claire pleaded, but Belinda rolled from the bed and stood before her with her hands on her hips and her legs wide apart. “I’m going for a shower while you get your breath back, and when I call for you, come to the bathroom straight away. Understand?”

“Yes Belinda,” Claire whispered.

Claire lay naked on the bed for some time, so nervous and excited that she hardly dared to breathe. She could hear the shower running in the bathroom opposite and she wondered what Belinda had in store for her.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

Whatever it was she could no longer doubt her friend’s intentions. She would have to please Belinda in whatever way she desired. She wondered if she would know how to satisfy another woman. She knew she would have to try.

When Belinda called for Claire in a stern tone, Claire rose from the bed and made her way to the bathroom cautiously. She wanted to wrap something around her naked body, but there was nothing handy. Anyway, she knew that Belinda would take it from her immediately.

The bathroom was plush with a thick carpet and cream coloured walls. At the far end of the room there was a glass shower door. Claire made her way and paused. She couldn’t see through as the glass was misted over. As she drew back the door she could hear the shower running hard and she stepped into the cubicle, looking down at her feet. She watched the water pooling at her toes.

“Come to me Claire,” Belinda commanded.

Even in the shower, Belinda wore her long latex gloves and stockings, and she caressed her otherwise naked body with her hands. She was leaning back against the wall of the shower room which was covered in white tiles. Claire could clearly make out each tight curve of her body.

Belinda still wore her boots; with their high heels and silver spurs, and the water rained down onto her from high above in powerful jets. Her dark hair was soaked and close against her tanned skin.

When Claire looked towards Belinda, she smiled and spread her long legs wide. She slid down the wall slightly, bending her knees to give Claire a full view of her sex, swollen and open beneath a thin wisp of dark curls. Propping herself against the wall with her shoulders, she ran her gloved hand down over her inner thighs, and then inward to her pussy. In one slow movement she spread her labia wide to reveal the pink velvet within. The pearl of her clitoris stood out proudly. Rivulets of warm water ran down over her fingers and over the exposed and tender flesh. For a moment Claire stood frozen before her.

“Don’t be shy baby,” Belinda teased. “Come over and join me. I guess you can see how much I want you?”

Claire could not resist. She stepped into the shower and fell onto her knees between Belinda’s spread legs letting the jets of water stream over her, and through her hair.

Belinda giggled. “Very good baby, you’re learning fast. Hold my pussy open for me.”

Claire reached forward and placed her fingers where Belinda’s were. She pressed her long red nails against the soft flesh, and held Belinda’s labia open wide as she licked her lips.

Claire was still too shy to take the lead, so Belinda reached behind her head and wound her fingers deep into Claire’s long blonde hair. She grasped Claire’s head, and guided Claire’s face slowly forward between her open thighs to the wet heat of her cunt.

Belinda chuckled as Claire’s tongue wriggled in the wetness of her pussy. Claire tried desperately to please her, and that pleased Belinda. It was sexy to watch Claire’s surrender, and ultimate willingness to please.

“That’s it fuck toy,” Belinda purred. “That’s just how I like it.”

XXX

Claire was half an hour late, and bleary eyed, when she arrived for work the next day. She had rushed home after 7:00am once Belinda had finally released her, and she had not had any sleep. She had washed and changed into her work outfit and had left her flat as quickly as she could, but she had missed her train.

Now she scurried through the busy open plan office feeling that everyone was watching her. She took her seat without catching anyone’s eye, and fumbled with some papers on her desk nervously.

Claire’s desk phone buzzed, and she snatched it up clumsily. Her voice trembled as she said hello.

Belinda’s sweet voice purred down the line. “Good morning Miss Smith. I’ve finished the report you wanted. I wondered if you had anything else you wanted me to work on right now?” Her double meaning was evident.

“Not at the moment Belinda,” Claire replied, trying to sound in control but failing miserably. “You could, fetch me a coffee.”

“Whatever you say Miss,” Belinda drawled, clearly grinning.

Claire bit her lip, and placed the receiver down.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments