Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carla Returns - 2

"Developments as Carla tries to save Otto and protect Jen"

5
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Lauren got out of bed. Ava was lying on her back, her blonde hair spread across the pillow. Lauren looked at her breasts moving slowly up and down in time with her breathing as she slept and felt that her Sunday morning might be just as rewarding as her Saturday night had been. She tore her eyes away from the sleeping German woman and stepped into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Her bladder emptied noisily into the bowl. She looked up as Ava came in, naked. Ava hesitated in the doorway and then, without a word, moved to straddle Lauren, sitting down and pushing her legs apart. Her mouth closed on Lauren’s, her hands rested on her shoulders. As they kissed, Lauren felt Ava’s hot stream spurt onto her mound and though she struggled momentarily, Ava held her still and continued to kiss her. Lauren gave in to the sensations and returned the kisses fervently. When Ava had finished she eased back and looked, smiling into Lauren’s eyes. She lifted an eyelid questioningly.

Lauren made no reply but licked Ava’s mouth. Together they stood and entered the shower cubicle. Ava turned it on and the icy spray shocked them both before the water warmed and they began to wash each other from hair to toe. Kissing, they ran soapy fingers between each other’s thighs, over their nipples, between the cheeks of their arses.

Each dried the other with the Stein’s huge and fluffy towels and, naked returned to the bedroom.

A buzz came from Lauren’s bag and she opened it and removed her phone. She stiffened when she saw the first message and sat on the bed. Ava ran her fingers down her spine but Lauren wasn’t aware of it, so shocked was she by the message she read. She scrolled through all the messages she had missed throughout the night. Lauren was not a woman to panic but she came as near to it as she ever had. With a conscious determination she pulled herself together.

‘Order us breakfast. I need to make some calls.’

‘Come back to bed.’

‘Do as I say.’

The CEO was back in control.

*

3 Weeks earlier



Frances had been arrested with her controller. She’d never known the controller’s name so was unable to help the Police even if she’d had the faintest wish to do so. Her mind was set on escape. She’d been held on remand awaiting trial for attempted murder in a women’s prison in London and kept her mouth shut and her mind working.

The prison officer found her one morning, unconscious on the floor of her cell. Blood oozed from her head and her thighs were smeared with it. She was naked, her body cold and breathing shallow. Urgent attempts to revive her seemed unsuccessful and it was not long before she was put in the back of an ambulance, lines in her arms and driven with sirens and warning lights to the nearest A&E.

Animal cunning, borne of her near insanity served her well. Late that night she got out of her hospital bed in a side ward and peeped through the door which was slightly ajar to see the prison officer ostensibly there to prevent her escape, sleeping quietly in a chair. She didn’t wake up until much, much later when she found herself naked in Frances’s bed, an agonising headache all she had to explain how her predicament had occurred. Raising the alarm wasn’t difficult but for that particular officer the grief was only just beginning. A dangerous, psychotic killer was on the run and it was down to her lack of diligence.

It worked to Frances’s advantage that she had timed, albeit unintentionally, her escape to coincide with the nurses’ shift change. It was also assisted by the fact that although the officer’s uniform didn’t fit her too well this did not seem unusual. Tightening the belt, rolling up the sleeves and hastily but carefully taking all the officer’s paraphernalia of keys and chains and cuffs etc and her disguise was complete.

She knew where to go. And this time she was going to make her point.

*

‘Why no police?’

Frank shrugged. ‘By the time they get their act together it’ll probably be too late.’ He was driving quickly, the powerful Mercedes hugging the road as we careered along. I kept thinking that with just the two of us, armed or not, we might be getting into something more than we could handle.

‘Harry’s meeting us there.’

I looked questioningly at Frank who just concentrated on driving. Harry and I had worked together in the past and we were close friends. We had shared some interesting experiences together. I decided not to ask Frank why Harry was involved. I suspected it was in case we needed extra firepower.

The meaner streets of the former dockland area of London that has not been converted into luxury flats and offices had an air of danger about it. The streetlights seemed not to illuminate the darker corners. A slight drizzle fell, adding to the sense of gloom, the lights reflecting dully from the wet tarmac. The car closed on another, nondescript black and I watched as Harry emerged from it and climbed into the back of ours.

‘We’re talking,’ he said, ‘about an old warehouse; no signs of life but it’s definitely the right coordinates. Two hundred yards down there.’ he added, pointing down a dark alley. I’ll take the front, you two take the rear down the alley to the left. The door’s broken so you’ll have no problem getting in.

I got out of the car once I’d checked my weapon and torch. I didn’t plan to turn the torch on until we needed it. No sense in advertising our arrival. Frank and I made our way to the rear entrance which was exactly as Harry had described it. Frank checked his watch and patted my shoulder before pulling the door open. It made a groan of resistance that seemed uncommonly loud in the late night silence and we hastened in and separated to create two fields of fire. Dimly I could see Harry entering at a crouch at the far end of an otherwise totally empty space. He turned his torch on but, as we’d agreed, Frank and I left ours off. The beam settled on a small, wooden table. There was a phone on it. Harry approached it cautiously, searching for booby traps while Frank and I scoured the premises for watching eyes.

The phone emitted a single tone and Harry leapt back as if stung. I held my breath. Harry waved us forward.

‘Someone knows we’re here.’ He lifted the phone and it showed a picture of Otto, disheveled, bound and blindfolded. The caption read, ‘Proof of life. A public notice within two days that all animal experiments have been stopped or I send proof of death.’

We took the phone with us as we left. Half-way along the two hundred yard alley there was the unmistakable crack of a rifle.

*

As Ava ordered and accepted the room service breakfast, Lauren made calls to make sure the kidnapping was being dealt with. She would be of no use to those handling it except to make sure they had all they needed. She had the sort of mind that dealt with problems and when there was nothing more she could do, she put them aside in her mind. Anyway, she knew that her people at home would be doing all that could be done and that she had to keep the company moving forward. Monday was important and Carla and Frank and their colleagues would keep her advised. Nothing more could be done at that stage. Well, there was one thing.

She turned to Ava who asked, ‘You have to go, yes?’

‘There’s a problem. But then, I pay people to solve problems so, no, I don’t have to go.’

The smile broadened on Ava’s lips. That smile wasn’t just about the money. Still naked, the two women sat at a small table where Ava had spread the breakfast. The aroma of good coffee filled the room and the inviting food, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, hot rolls, fruit, was consumed along with champagne.

When the meal was finished, Ava stood and, taking the champagne bottle with her, she walked towards the bedroom, pausing in the doorway. ‘Stay there for a moment.’

Lauren remained at the table, watching the doorway and smiled as Ava returned. She had donned a long, black silk robe, a slender, purple dildo projecting from it below her waist. She didn’t stroke it or look at it but simply beckoned Lauren with a crooked finger. The CEO stood and slowly walked to her escort then followed her as she turned and stepped silently to the bed.

Standing face to face, they kissed, Lauren running her hands over the German’s silk clad body while Ava guided her dildo between the tall Englishwoman’s thighs, running it between her lips. Her hands did not roam over Lauren but hung at her sides as she enjoyed their kissing and the feel of hands on her. She eased away and guided Lauren to sit on the bed then eased forward again so the silicone extension touched her lips. Lauren had never taken a strapon in her mouth but nonetheless she opened and Ava pushed a little way into her.

‘Oh but you are a good bitch.’ Ava rocked slowly, allowing the head of the dildo to enter the mouth a little before almost leaving it. To her surprise, Lauren found herself enjoying the sensation and leaned forward to take a little more.

‘Enough,’ said Ava quietly and guided Lauren to kneel on the bed, her arse in the air. With her hands on Lauren’s buttocks she guided the dildo once again between her lips, this time entering her in one slow thrust. The well lubricated pussy opened to its intrusion and it slithered deeper and deeper until Ava’s hips were touching Lauren’s backside.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

She held there, motionless apart from her hands stroking the flesh of her arse. Lauren felt a need to push back but Ava held her still, then slowly withdrew and stopped just before the dildo was out. Pushing forward she drove it slowly in and then out again, never increasing her pace driving Lauren wild with the desire to be fucked harder. Ava did not permit this but continued her relentlessly slow forward and backward motion, her hands stroking over the kneeling woman’s back and sides, her nails stroking against the sensitive skin at the sides of and beneath her breasts. Lauren was groaning with frustration which only stiffened Ava’s resolve to tease her until she knew the client was desperate to be fucked harder and faster. Slowly she bent over, reaching under and rolling nipples between her fingertips, making Lauren gasp with pleasure. To the client it felt as if this continued for an age before Ava decided the moment had come and she began to increase the speed with which her pelvis moved and the power of the thrusts she delivered.

Lauren began to utter obscenities. Repeating the word ‘fuck’ with each increasingly powerful thrust. Her nipples were squeezed hard between fingernails and the pain combined with her intense arousal to bring her right to the edge of an orgasm. Ava stopped and withdrew.

‘So much time,’ was all she said.

*

1 week earlier



Animal rights activists vary from the peaceful protesters to the violent extremists. Frances had been the latter for some time before her first arrest following her attempt on Lauren’s life. She returned to a place she knew would harbour her and she received a hero’s welcome. She had lain low for almost a week after her escape in a squat she had used before and where there was a woman who would help her. She had funds, almost £50,000, and alternative identification documents secreted in a safe deposit and while staying at the squat she removed some and bought new clothes and had her hair restyled and coloured. In the salon mirror she saw a new woman. It was then that she had gone to her group and announced her return and her new plan. Lauren, she had explained, was by no means a soft target but other members, senior members of the company were far more vulnerable. One such was Otto Ferman.

Otto Ferman had a weakness. He liked women. In fact, he liked them a lot and he enjoyed the dangerous side of the sex industry. He prowled the dark streets of London where women of all sorts haunted the alleyways and because of this he did not want or get protection. Over the next few days members of the group followed him.

His patterns established the plan was finalized. Frances enjoyed the business of turning herself into a street whore. It wasn’t the first time she had done so but on previous occasions it was to satisfy her own carnal, feral needs. She chose the Goth look that they knew Ferman liked. Heavy black boots, fishnet holdups, a micro-short and ragged black skirt, a tight leather t-shirt, her hair shaped and gelled. She wore black lace, fingerless gloves and a few chains, nose and tongue studs. She lifted her skirt to see her naked cunt with a temporary tattoo that read ‘whore’ above it.

Looking in the mirror she said aloud, ‘Christ, I’d buy you myself.’

It was about the time that Lauren had sat down in the bar at the Stein Hotel that Ferman’s black Jaguar slowly cruised the infamous street. His eyes were everywhere and finally hit upon the Goth leaning in a railway arch, half-hidden in the shadows and smoking a long cigarette. She had seen the brief glimmer of a match, the agreed signal but showed no reaction as the Jaguar almost silently eased to a halt at the kerb, its window sliding down.

The Goth eyes turned languidly to meet his and wordlessly she lifted her skirt and moved so the streetlight revealed both her nakedness and the word tattooed. Ferman got out of the car.

‘I want to do it here.’ Frances knew this was one of his pleasures.

‘£80.’

£100 if you let me do your arse.’

Frances extended her hand for the money, took it, stuffed it in her t-shirt and turned to face the wall. She had told them to wait until he was fucking her. He entered her roughly and she made a soft squeal which was neither pleasure nor pain but the signal. Within seconds Ferman lay unconscious under a blanket on the back seat of his Jaguar and he and Frances were driven to the safe house. There, Ferman was secured in the cell prepared for him and Frances, wet with excitement, took one of the group, a short butch woman, to bed to finish what Ferman had started.

*

Reacting to the gunshot, Frank, Harry and I had dived into cover, none of us injured.

Harry whispered, ‘They’re just letting us know we’ve got the message. On my mark run like fuck.’ He waited a few beats then slapped his hand and we ran, low and fast until we reached the cars. There were no more shots. We drove hard and fast to Lauren’s home, through the security gates and into the secure compound.

Harry made coffee laced with brandy while Frank and I discussed things with our boss, Carl. It was agreed nothing more could be achieved until morning so we went to separate rooms and slept away what remained of the night.

*

Lauren emitted a frustrated groan and rolled onto her back. The German woman smiled down at her. ‘You want more, perhaps?’

‘You know I do, damn you.’

Ava’s grin grew and she slowly, teasingly, removed the robe. The dildo, strapless and protruding almost naturally from the tight grip of her cunt, walked to her bag and took out a long narrow silk scarf which she dangled across her cock. Returning equally slowly she lifted Lauren’s head gently by her hair and tied the scarf around her eyes. Lauren groaned as he was allowed to fall back, unseeing, on the bed’s soft and rumpled covers. She felt the bed dip as the other woman knelt on it, pushing her legs wide and lifting her knees.

‘This time, Ava is going to let you cum if,’ she paused, ‘if you are a very good girl.’

‘For fuck’s sake, get on with it.’

‘That is not being good, is it?’ Ava slapped Lauren’s right thigh gently, then positioned herself, lifting Lauren’s knees and then pushed into her, delighting in her client’s reaction as she tried to lift herself on her elbows, her blindfold head back, her mouth open.

If Lauren was happy at that point she had far more pleasure to come as the German drove into her with increasing pace and force. She rode her, leaning down to bite her lip and then her nipples, giving each little nips with her teeth. Lauren’s arms went around her head, holding her to her to her breasts and writhed beneath her, bucking and lifting her hips to meet the thrusts. Ave could feel the strapless dildo working its magic on her and her own orgasm was approaching.

Lauren began to repeat the word ‘fuck’ just as she had before but this time there was no let up, no reduction in the intensity of the relentless pounding and it was Lauren’s obvious, wet and noisy climax that sparked Ava’s. Almost simultaneously they began to cry out in their shared ecstasy. Lauren’s body arched beneath the German, her head back, her mouth wide open. They lay, joined at the crotch, panting and sweating, both making small twitches as little aftershocks passed through them.

‘Oh but you’re good,’ said Lauren pushing the scarf up from her eyes.

‘You are good too, Lauren. I hope you visit Frankfurt many, many times.’

*

Monday Morning

‘Look, Carl, we have to tell the Police. There’s no way we can deal with this.’

I was worried for Ferman but also for other members of the company’s board. Of course we could offer them protection but everyone is vulnerable at some point. They’d already got Ferman, who else might be at risk?

‘I’ve already told them.’ That stopped me in my tracks. “They’re doing what they can but they’re stretched and not much to go on. I have some assets in the protesters groups and we think we might have a lead.’

‘So give it to the Police.’

‘I have, Carla. Shut up and listen.’ This was rare for Carl and I realised maybe I had been out of order. Frank, as usual, remained silent. ‘These people are bloody dangerous. The police have agreed to share intelligence but we have a duty to try to find Otto and protect the others. You remember Angie?’ How could I forget Angie? “She led to the capture of the Controller and Frances but Frances later escaped. Angie can’t be involved again. My asset wants a woman to go in with her and Jen has volunteered.’

Oh God, I thought, no, not my Jen.

‘Lauren is staying away. We’ve persuaded her to work from the Frankfurt office so we can apply all the effort we need to taking care of Jen.’

It was at that moment that Jen entered the room. I turned to look up at her.

‘I’m not letting you do it, Jen and there is no argument. We can find someone from the French office, someone who has been trained for this sort of thing. Not you, definitely not you.’

My tone must have indicated that I’d brook no argument and Carl capitulated quicker than I had expected. Jen sat beside me and held my hand as Carl made a quick phone call. It lasted no more than three minutes.

‘Okay, Carla, you win. Sophie from the Paris office can come over first thing in the morning to be briefed and I’ll introduce her to my asset.’ I looked at Harry who smiled an understanding smile.

They left Jen and me alone.

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments