Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carmen and Lauryn - Part II

4
0 Comments 0
10.4k Views 10.4k
650 words 650 words
As I remove the handcuffs I can feel Carmen’s breath on my neck. Her lips softly kiss my neck and I tell her to bite my neck. The handcuffs are removed and she alternates between bites and kisses, my clit is throbbing and waiting for attention. Carmen licks my neck up to my ear...I can’t take it anymore and flip her over so she is on top of me. She takes the hint and pulls down my shorts and boxers at the same time.

 “Mmmm Lauryn, you’re so wet ima eat your pussy real good ‘til you cum in my mouth.”

Carmen puts her soft wet tongue on my clit and licks slowly. I wanted her to go faster, I desperately needed to cum, I tried raising my hips but she held them down firmly. Her tongue was like magic, I had never felt so much pleasure in my life. Every once in awhile she would stop and just kiss and lick my pussy lips. I guess she was getting even for when I was teasing her early. But everything she did felt so damn good. I knew that when I was going to cum, I was going to cum HARD. She captured my clit in her lips and sucked it into her mouth…that’s when I could no longer hold back and came with an intensity that I didn’t know was possible. She continued eating me out and orgasm after orgasm hit me. I was gripping the covers so tightly my knuckles were turning white…my legs were shaking, my toes were curled, and I let out the most girlish and longest moan I ever have.

“uhhhhhhhhhh uh uh UHHH!!! Damn baby…shit I ain’t know you could eat pussy like that.”

Carmen lays her soft, warm body next to mine and we fall asleep with her in my arms. When I awake in the morning I watch Carmen sleep for a while before I begin to trace her soft lips with my finger.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

I move close to her and kiss her tenderly on the lips. She awakes and I see her beautiful smile yet again. I begin to realize that I love her. I look into her eyes and just as I am about to tell her how I feel she says it first.

“I lov… I love you Lauryn and I always have.”

“ I love you too, baby.”

We lay there for a while just looking at each other, touching each other. Carmen playfully kisses me all over my face, neck, and lips. We both giggle and Carmen announces she is going to shower. After a few minutes I decide to join her. I remove my clothes and enter the bathroom completely naked. My wetness is dripping down to my thighs, I slowly pull back the shower curtain and get in. Carmen sees me and gives me a sexy grin. I waste no time and suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I push two fingers deep inside and fuck her tight wet pussy determined to make her cum. Her nails are wrapped around my neck and her nails are digging into my back. With my free hand I press my thumb down onto her clit and shortly after her orgasm hits. I move my head down to lap up her sweet juices and don't stop until I make her cum again.

 There will be no more parts to this story. I am not interested in writing it anymore. Ihat is why this second part is so short. I hope you enjoyed reading it though. However, I will be writing another story soon. It will be stud on stud instead of stud on femme. As with my other stories, one of the characters will be based on me. The other character will be based on my current girlfriend.

Published 
Written by iloveblacklesbians
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors