Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Wet Handed Part 3

"Their lips part as they let their tongues trail along my neck."

4
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I'm in a lusty haze as I try to answer Shay's questions and throw my clothes back on.

"Um, I..." I can feel my face turning beat red as I try to pull myself together.

Once I feel the confidence in me building, a smile forms across my face and I look up at them, knowing I have the sexy, evil look in my eyes Shay gave me when we fucked. 

"Hell, yeah."

They both give each other a shocked face like they were not expecting that from me. Hell, even I was not expecting it. 

Tori takes my hand and leads me out of the car. We walk up to the front door of probably the biggest house in the town and wait for Shay to open it.

I step into the house and I am met with a front hall with a huge spiral staircase leading up to the second floor like something from a Newport mansion.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Shay says as she walks by me toward the kitchen, lightly brushing my waist with her hand. 

"Yeah, that would be nice, but I am only nineteen," I say, still staring at everything like its made out of gold.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." She laughs and smiles at the both of us as I realize Tori is still holding my hand. 

Tori leads me over to the living room while Shay goes over to the kitchen. We both sit down on the sofa, and I can feel myself giving off an awkward tension. Shay comes back holding three glasses of white wine. 

"Thank you," I say as she hands it to me. 

She sits next to Tori and puts her legs over her lap. She lets out a big sigh of relief and takes a sip from her glass.

"Tori and I both like a nice, sweet wine," Shay says before taking a sip of the wine. "So smooth and goes down easily." 

She looks at me and winks. I look away, trying not to blush even more, and take a sip of it. It tastes like a strawberry candy. I love it. I take few sips, then gulp the rest of it down. When I'm done, I look back at Shay and Tori to see them both staring at me like I'm some sort of freak show.

"Well, we have quite the lush here. Just be careful, Marley, that stuff, believe it or not, can kick your ass." Tori laughs as she takes a sip from her glass. 

She was right. I can feel my head starting to get heavy and wanting to fall back onto the couch. "Hey, I have to go use the bathroom quickly," I say as I stand up.

"There is one right upstairs. Second door on the right," Tori says.

Walking up the staircase, I can hear the two of them giggling.

"Oh man, they are laughing at me. Great!" I close the bathroom door behind me and look into the mirror. "You can do this, Marley," I say to myself.

I splash water onto my face and suddenly hear a loud thud on the bathroom door.

"What the fuck was that?" I open the door and Shay and Tori come stumbling in, wrapped around each other, kissing. 

Shay turns around toward the shower and turns on the water. She immediately pulls Tori back into her arms as the water falls onto their fully clothed bodies. 

"Get over here, Marley!" Shay grabs hold of my shirt and yanks me toward her, forcing me under the water, and closes the shower stall door behind me. The warm water drenches my clothes as they both stop kissing each other and lean into me to kiss my neck. Their lips part as they let their tongues trail along my neck. My head falls back as I let out a moan.

"Mmmm, she seems to be really loosening up now," Shay whispers to the both of us.

Her lips meet my neck, joining in with Tori again, but this time more aggressively. Both of them start nibbling and biting my neck, letting their hand travel down my waist and slide up my soaked shirt. They each use one hand to unhook my bra and slide it down to the floor, letting my erect nipples pop through my shirt. 

"Someone is really turned on right now. Marley, put your hands on us." Tori smiles at Shay and me. 

Realizing my hands are still to my sides, I decide to one at a time slip their shirts off, letting the water fall over their silky skin. I turn Tori around, causing her to put her hands on the wall to hold herself up as I unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor. My arms wrap around her as I kiss the center of her back and glide my tongue down to the top of her pants toward her zipper. 

"Oh fuck, Marley! I want your hands down my pants!" she moans out to me.

I unbutton her pants and undo her zipper, letting my hand slide down to touch her pussy lips.

Larrine_Morgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larrine_Morgan

Grasping her thigh with my other hand, I let my middle finger glide over her clit, making her gasp with excitement. I lightly scratch her back as I let my finger swirl even faster around her clit.

"Go faster, Marley! Fuck, please!" She tries not to let her legs collapse as I hold her up and take my hand out of her pants.

"Fuck, Marley, you're such a tease," she moans and slips her hand down between her legs as I turn to Shay, who has already taken the rest of her clothes off, sitting on the little bench built into the wall with her fingers deep inside her.

"Keep going, Marley. Fuck her hard and fast," she moans to me as she licks her soaked fingers. 

I turn back to Tori, who shoves me against the wall. "Hell no. Im taking charge here, you fucking tease. Take your clothes off right now." She looks at me with the evil look I cannot resist, and I listen to her.

I pull my clothes off as she takes her pants off, and both of us let the water fall onto us. She yanks me closer to her and and pushes me down to my knees, letting me face her pussy. I grab onto her thighs and kiss them. I spread them apart and let my tongue suck on her clit. I can hear the both of them moan, which makes me go faster. 

"Marley, use your fingers too," Shay says in between moans.

 I let my finger slide into Tori's pussy as my tongue plays with her clit. 

"Oh fuck, Marley! Please don't stop!'' Tori tries to keep her knees from buckling, as I slip another finger into her and let them and my tongue go even faster.

"Yes, yes, yes, Marley, I'm going to cum!" 

I can feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as I try to hold her up. I quickly pull my fingers out and tongue fuck her, letting her cum drip into my mouth.

Her pussy juices taste so sweet in my mouth as I stand up to let her catch her breath. I turn to Shay, who is staring at me as she fucks herself. Before I even think about it, I get on my knees and quickly move her hand to the side, pull her closer to the edge of the bench, and shove my face in between her legs. I kiss her pussy before letting my tongue slide over her clit and swirl as fast as possible, making her moan out and grab onto my shoulders. Her nails start to dig into my skin, causing my to buck my hips up toward Tori, practically begging for Tori's attention. 

"Marley, I want to fuck you." Tori reaches around my waist and pulls me up so she can fuck me from behind. 

All of a sudden, I feel a hot sensation over my pussy, causing me to moan into Shay. Tori has the shower head in between my legs, letting the water pressure hit my clit as she slides her fingers inside of me. 

I cannot help but stop and moan out, "Oh fuck, Tori!" before Shay quickly forces my head back in between her legs. 

My hands slide up Shay's thighs as I try to focus on not cuming before her. She thrusts her hips up toward my face as my tongue slides in and out of her pussy. Her legs tighten around my head as her pussy juices flow into my mouth, causing her to collapse back onto the bench. 

I take a deep breath and let all the sensation from the water jet over my clit come back to me. 

"That feels so fucking good!" I cannot help but yell out. "Keep going! Faster," I beg.

Her fingers go faster as she switched the shower head pressure to what seemed like full blast, causing me to lose all control and pull her fingers out of me. I squirt all over the floor as I collapse.

We help each other stand up, let the water fall over us as we hold and kiss each other. Tori turns the water off and we step out of the shower. 

"Marley, you are fucking amazing," Shay says as she grabs towels for us.

"Well, the both of you are fucking sexy as hell," I say.

We dry each other off and wrap the towels around us. Shay grabs our soaked clothes and heads to the room down the hall, leaving Tori and me in the bathroom.

"Oh, don't worry, you can crash here tonight," Tori says to me.

As Shay comes out of the room, Tori once again takes my hand, and we head toward the other side of the hallway with Shay.

Tori and I collapse on their bed as Shay closes the door behind her and heads over to a dresser. I lift my head just enough to see what she is looking for, and I am immediately shocked.

Published 
Written by Blondie8690
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments