Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consensual Barstool Event

"Barstool Sex"

25
22 Comments 22
13.0k Views 13.0k
894 words 894 words
I was on vacation in the Big Easy. I meandered into a crowded watering hole in the French Quarter, and planted my round bum on the sole vacant barstool in the joint. I gently gestured to the bartender who was busy preparing a slew of mixed drinks. She nodded and mouthed, “One minute.” I smiled again, adjusted my bra strap, and nodded back. Five minutes later, I ordered a hurricane and opened a tab. The room buzzed with light laughter and chitchat. I watched a smoke plume travel toward the bandstand and land on the bass player’s long skillful fingers. I bobbed my head to the musicians’ soothing soulful jazz melodies, took a sip of my pineapple charged drink, and noticed a beautiful, brown-skinned woman walking in my direction.

She was a gorgeous black woman: about 5’9” with huge bulbous breasts, a small waist, and ample hips. Adorned in a low-cut blouse and a short mini skirt, she reminded me of me except her breasts were a little smaller than mine. We locked eyes and my pussy throbbed. As she approached, her lips parted, “How are you doing tonight?”

I smiled, “I’m alright. How are you?”

“I’m gonna be better now.” She leaned in and placed her order with the bartender, “Kettle One neat.”

“Oh yeah? The vodka is gonna make everything alright?” I asked.

“That and other things,” she said. I could feel my nipples hardening. She put her hand on my bare thigh and introduced herself. “I’m Deenie. Nice to meet you and you are…”

“I’m Tahari. It’s nice to meet you too. Are you from here or are you visiting?” I asked.

“No, just here on business.” Deenie grabbed her drink, took a sip, and lightly pulled on her insanely short pleated skirt.

The crowd seemed to be triple the size it was when I initially walked in, and the sound was almost deafening. There was nowhere to move and no empty barstools. So, Deenie stood beside me the entire night and we engaged in a visual conversation of sultry smiles and other things. Every time Deenie reached for her drink, she exposed herself a little more. I adjusted and parted my legs a bit but, not too much because I was wearing a skirt. Deenie was facing me, and somehow, her crotch ended up on my thigh, an accidental move so I thought. I felt the soft cotton of her thong brushing against me. She threw back the last corner of her drink, leaned close to my ear, and whispered, “I’ll be right back.”

There must have been a line for the restroom because Deenie returned twenty minutes later.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

She smiled, gestured to the bartender for another drink, and discretely returned her lady-box back to its former position on my thigh. I then understood that the move was intentional, because I realized that she removed her panties. She looked at me and said, “Is this ok?”

I nodded, looked into her eyes, and whispered, “Sure.” Could this be happening? Was this woman really about to get-off in this bar? I was game.

She took my hand and guided it down my occupied thigh until my fingers met her bald panty-less crotch. My hand was shaking. I was breathing heavy as my index finger found her hidden clit. At the touch, Deenie smiled and moaned softly in my ear. She shifted her hips in the direction of my touch and moved back and forth. My hand became damp with Deenie’s elixir. She gyrated until her clit was rubbing against my wrist and my finger was at the threshold of her pussy. I let my finger linger on the edge of her hole torturing the very intent of Deenie’s longing thrusts. Then I did it. I pushed my index finger in and Deenie became still looking me right in my eyes. My movements became steady as I moved one finger and then two in and out of her wet box. Deenie’s eyes rolled back and she stood still hypnotized by the finger fucking. Then she stiffened and I felt a gush of wetness running down my hand. Fingers still inside of her, she reached for a few bar napkins to dry my hand. Deenie smiled and said, “I’m feeling much better now.” Then she took me by total surprise.

Deenie reached under my skirt, moved the crotch of my thong to the side, and stuck her fingers right into my flooded pussy. I closed my legs tight on her hand. I squeezed my legs tighter and tighter. I slowly rocked on her fingers. Deenie used her thumb to massage my clit. I moved back and forth and back and forth until I felt the beginning of the most powerful orgasm I’d experienced in a while. I looked at Deenie, leaned in, and said, “I’m about to cum. I’m cumming.”

Deenie removed her skilled fingers, and said, “It was nice to meet you Tahari. Will you be here tomorrow?”

“Yes. Will I see you?” I asked.

Deenie replied as she prepared to leave, “Yea. Same time?”

“Yea.” I said. I turned toward the bar to pay my tab. There was a gentle tap on my shoulder. I thought it was Deenie. But it wasn’t.

“May I join you tomorrow?”

Published 
Written by AltaBrwnSgr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments