Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corset Fitting

"Sex wasn't that great – just some guy pounding away on top of you, and you having to fake an orgasm"

25
9 Comments 9
15.4k Views 15.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words
30 minutes after Lia should have been at Evie's house, Evie called her. "Where are you?" she asked, exasperated, as she eyed the rapidly-moving morning interstate traffic outside her apartment window. "We aren't going to get there to see the opening ceremonies!" Evie had just recently seen an ad on TV for this Renaissance Festival at the local fairgrounds that sounded like a lot of fun, so she and Lia had made plans to go.

A groan answered. "Evie... I met this man last night and..." her friend began.

"Ok, so you got some... so what! This meant a lot to me," Evie complained, disappointed yet again. What was it about sex with men that had Lia so worked up that she forgot all her promises?

Sex wasn't that great – just some guy pounding away on top of you, and you having to fake an orgasm at the end. Masturbation...now that was way better. That way, you could fantasize about whomever you wanted, in whatever situation.

Evie was aware she wasn't as good looking as her friend Lia. She and Lia had been friends since middle school, so she was used to being passed over by guys. Evie was truly shy about her looks and she'd learned to hide behind books and glasses, while her friend Lia was more outgoing and social. Lia was model material – medium length black hair, striking green eyes, pert breasts, and she was over 5'7" in height. Evie, on the other hand, was shorter, with what she thought of as a dumpy figure – but she was actually truly curvaceous, with large breasts and a firm, round ass. She was 5'4," petite, with long, curling brown hair and blue eyes. She had a 36D bust, but she had learned to conceal it with body shapers and uncomfortable bras. Why wasn't it still fashionable to have a large bust?

Evie sighed, pulled back into the conversation by her friend Lia's insistent voice. " ... Anyway, you just wouldn't believe him. Stamina like a horse, and hung like it too. I think he's a keeper, at least for a little while..." Lia's pause told Evie she should say something.

"Great. Congrats. I guess I'll go to the Renn Faire on my birthday by myself."

"Evie, no, really, I can get ready and be there in like, an hour and a half, I just have to get ready..."

"Forget it, Lia, I'm walking out the door. I know how long you take. We'd be lucky to get there by the time it closes." Evie sighed again, and hung up the phone on her friend. What a way to start a birthday. Lia had a new boy toy and, once again, she had to take the back seat to her friend's passions. Being the friend of a drama major certainly had its drawbacks.

***

As Evie drove up to the wooded fairgrounds, she looked around, appreciating how beautiful the day was. It was early fall, and the air had a crisp bite to it; the sun through the trees fell in long golden bars. She felt a shiver of anticipation, and smiled for the first time that day. "Even though the day may be going bad," she said to herself, "I still feel like I'm going to Disney World."

The comparison stuck with her as she watched hundreds of costumed people walk up to the castle-like gates, and as what was presumably a Knight and some Ladies wave down to the crowds. "Hey, I wonder if that's King Arthur," she mused to herself. She felt a sudden stab of disappointment in herself that she couldn't find anything remotely "Medievalish" to wear – she'd had to settle for a t-shirt and blue jeans. Even Lia had planned to dress up. She sighed and got out of her car, walking down the long gravel road to the Faire.

Once Evie was inside the gates, she was greeted by the ticket lady. "How do you do, Milady. Welcome to the Faire."

Evie smiled at the girl, momentarily surprised by the greeting. "T-thanks. You have a beautiful dress." The dress was a maroon velvet, with a lace-up bodice at the top embroidered with wild roses. It was probably one of the most beautiful dresses she'd ever seen. The girl's milky white breasts contrasted sharply with the red velvet, drawing the eyes to their perfect roundness. They heaved and quivered with every breath.

"Thanks!" She smiled at Evie. "It certainly captures the attention, doesn't it? I got it over there at Lacey's Emporium. They know how to fit a Lady."

Evie thanked the girl again, and wandered off into the Faire, program in hand. She was still blushing lightly from the encounter. Why not wear something like that if you could get away with it? The girl certainly looked good in it, and it was a perfect fit. Evie blushed again. What was it about those Renaissance outfits that made her lose her train of thought? She'd never been attracted to other women, not really, except to admire their beauty. She began to doubt her own mind, but she tried to put it out of her head and enjoy all the different sights at the Faire.

***

After walking around the Faire for about two hours, and having consumed a famous Turkey leg and a mug of spiced hot cider, Evie passed by a large crowd watching the jousters. What was it about men and their poles? Or even swordfighting? She giggled, thinking, "The longer the sword, the shorter the..."

The minstrels had almost finished playing, and she paused to listen to a sad ballad about a lost lady love. The music was just amazing – it was like nothing she'd ever listened to. It felt right to be there, the sun on her back and the sound of the lute, guitar, and a lovely harmony. They finished up with a rousing drinking song, "12 Nights Drunk," and she laughed until she almost hiccuped.

Before she left, another troupe took the stage. Evie looked at her program. She'd thought that the Ladies in the gauzy outfits were some kind of gypsy, but according to the program, they were bellydancers. Evie felt her face warm. Maybe she shouldn't be here.

As she started to rise, an arresting drum beat caught her in mid-step. She looked at the man on stage. He was playing this ceramic drum, alternating strikes from the center of the drum head to the edges. It had a sound like liquid sex. She sat down again, unable to walk away from the compelling sound. A lady came on stage, then another. They were wearing velvet cloaks, but when they disrobed, Evie saw that they wore these sheer pants and embroidered and beaded bra tops. They began to undulate slowly to the music, both dancing with matching sheer scarves. Evie was fascinated, and watched as they danced together, the beats gradually speeding up, as they eventually dropped their scarves and swayed close to each other. The dance ended with them face to face, one kneeling and one standing over the other, looking deep into each other's eyes. Evie felt her blush travel down her body. During the erotic dance, she'd noticed how her nipples tightened and her panties had grown moist. She stood up, embarrassed, and decided to leave. The woman on the stage, now dancing with a candle on her head, glanced at her and held her eyes as she tried to back away.

***

The relief that Evie felt was short-lived as she walked along the path, going past the children's rides and games. What was this burning feeling of arousal that she was experiencing towards women? Once repressed, now memories, feelings, and impressions came back to her in a wave. She remembered the time that Lia had "practice kissed" her in middle school. She remembered looking at the girls in the locker room shower. She remembered the envy she'd felt just a few moments ago of those two women, locked in each other's embrace. Maybe, for her birthday, she needed to realize that she was, and had been, really attracted to women all along.

Her thoughts had distracted Evie to the point that she didn't realize that she'd passed the Renn Faire shops until she had. "Hmm..." she thought, "I should probably bring something back for Lia." Evie stepped out of the stream of people and looked at her map. Maybe Lia would like incense. Or maybe one of those dresses like the girl at the gate had on. Evie wanted to get her friend something, or Lia would definitely know something was up. Didn't that girl mention Lacey's?

Just a few doors down, Evie saw Lacey's. There were many outfits and dresses hanging on the large wooden doors open to the outside. As she stepped into the shadowy interior, a low voice asked, "Can I assist you, Milady?"

Evie almost made the traditional "No, Thanks," when she actually looked at the saleslady standing before her. She was stunning. Long brown locks tumbled over her shoulders in artless curls. Her dress was a simply cut wine velvet, scoop-necked to show off her creamy white shoulders. Large, shadowy green eyes accented with long, feathery lashes looked into hers. Evie stared, and knew she stared, but she couldn't help it. "J-just looking," she stammered, aware of what an idiot she must sound. She blushed.

"Apparently." The woman smiled at her, her beautifully full, pink lips parting to reveal pearly white teeth. "I guess I should take it as a compliment."

"What?" Evie looked at her, startled. "Umm... I was admiring your beautiful dress." She hoped that the woman would believe her lie. After all, she couldn't tell her that she was the most attractive woman she'd ever seen!

"Really?" The woman arched an eyebrow, then she seemed to drop the issue. "My name is Milady Rose deWinter. Our establishment is Lacey's Emporium; we sell custom-made and off-the rack fine garments for the discerning Lady and Lord. How can I assist you today, Milady? I have a beautiful blue velvet cloak that would accent your eyes." Evie looked away from Rose. "I was looking for a bodice for a friend. She was planning on coming with me today, but she couldn't..."

Rose shook her head, one curl tumbling down lower to curl around her left breast. Unaware of the affect she was having on Evie, she said, "I don't recommend buying a bodice without having a professional fit it to someone. It's hard to get an accurate fit, especially the first time."

Evie felt her nipples tighten as she watched Rose's curl tumble down. "Oh, God," she thought, "this woman is driving me insane! And she isn't even doing anything!"

Noting Evie's silence, Rose reached out to her. "Don't worry; we can always find something for you, though. You have the perfect body for Renaissance garb! A velvet or brocade corset, perhaps, one that laces up the front – a white shift underneath, and an overskirt.... let me see..." Rose led Evie through the stuffed racks of clothing. Evie noticed all the fantastic, multilayered "Fairie" skirts. Several of the bodices she passed by had beautiful embroidered symbols on them, pentagrams and Celtic knotwork. Finally they were at the back of the store, where there was a small fitting room area with a mirror and numerous, more embroidered dresses and bodices.

"Many I make one-of-a-kind," Rose said, noticing Evie's amazed look at the kaleidoscope of brocade, dazzling crystal, and yards of detailed embroidery.

"You must be proud... you are such an artist," Evie exclaimed, true awe in Rose's ability coming through in her voice.

Rose bent over, carefully moving bodices out of the way. "I'm searching for one particular one," she explained. "Sometimes you just feel when a client is right for a corset."

Evie watched Rose as she bent over the pile of bodices. Rose's corset was drawn tight, but not too tight, accenting her long, almost slender waist and ending at the swell of her hips. Evie could see the rise of Rose's round breasts straining against the top of her low-cut bodice. Her breasts were smaller than Evie's, but not by much. They mounded against the velvet top, pushed together by the fabric and the boning of the corset. A sprinkle of small freckles like stars disappeared down into the small valley between her breasts. Suddenly Evie could think of nothing else other than to reach into Rose's bodice and feel her breasts, suckle on her nipples. Her panties again became wet.

"I found it! I knew it was here somewhere," Rose exclaimed. She straightened up, looking at Evie. Evie rapidly tried to compose her face, and look at what Rose had found.

"I could never wear that," Evie said, disappointed. The corset was made completely of a cornflower blue velvet, cut dangerously low in the front, with a small lace modesty panel in the middle. It had large silver eyeholes, lacing up from below the waist to the top of the modesty panel. The corset was covered with detailed white embroidery of snow, shimmering in silver and white. It had no sleeves, only a small drape of blue velvet material to accent the scooped-out, low neckline. It was complete with a long blue velvet skirt made of many panels, like a gypsy skirt, complete with small silver bells.

"Maybe you'd prefer to wear this?" Rose smiled, then held up a gauzy belly-dancing outfit. It had a large, gold-embroidered demi-bra, and sheer, completely see-through pants.

"Absolutely not!" Evie felt her face get hot from the racy outfit. The ones she'd seen at the performance seemed tame by comparison. "What are those for?"

"Private performances." Rose grinned at her, and Evie thought she was teasing her. "This blue velvet outfit – it's the one I made for the lady who was going to play Morgaine, then she had to back out of the Faire. I think it'd be perfect for you. At least, until you can get something custom-made."

"Ok. I'll try it on – but I don't think I can afford something like this. It must have taken you forever to sew it," Evie said.

"I think we can work something out," Rose glanced over at her, and then turned and led her to the dressing room. It was larger than Evie had expected, with sturdy wooden walls and a large, velvet padded bench facing a full-length mirror. "Wait here a moment." Rose went back to the front of the store, closing the large wooden doors to the entrance. Now everything was shadowy, though some light did come in from the windows at the top. Looking at Evie, Rose said, "I thought you might want some privacy..." She smiled, and held out the bodice and skirt. "You might need these."

Evie hung the bodice and skirt on the wooden peg, closed the curtain across the door, and sat down on the bench. "My God," she thought, "can I even try this on?" Her hands were shaking and she was sure her wetness was making a stain on her panties. "Is she as attracted to me as I am to her?"

Something lacy and white came flying over the curtain. "Put these on," Rose called. "After all, your best dress demands good undergarments. And call me before you start trying to lace up that corset!"

Evie stared in shock at an incredibly beautiful sheer white thong, embroidered with a single silver snowflake. Was Rose out of her mind? Evie didn't like thongs that much, anyway, and why did Rose say that she had to lace her up?

"Umm... Rose," she called, "did you just say that you were going to lace my corset up?" Evie felt her blush traveling all the way to the tips of her toes.

Rose pushed aside the curtains, hazel eyes twinkling. "It's the only way to get a true fit, especially the first time. You know. Like a bra fitting."

Evie felt her eyes widen as a pulse of arousal hit her already drenched pussy. "Really?" she whispered, her voice sounding high and childish to her.

"Really," Rose affirmed. "Don't worry; you have a great figure, and I'm the only one here." She closed the curtain firmly. "I promise I'll be gentle."

Evie could only pray she would be.

***

"What's taking you so long?" Evie heard Rose call over the curtain.

"Ummm... this thing won't draw together really well, and..." Evie fussed with the velvet corset, feeling it harden her nipples as it rubbed up against them. It only made things worse. She couldn't get it closed or even tied; her breasts spilled out over the top, showing her tightening rose-colored nipples clearly. And the panties were even worse, the thong placement arousing her as it slipped between her buttocks. Even worse, it held her vaginal lips close together, so that the sheer white material of the panties rubbed against them with every movement. The sheer material was being made even more transparent by her wetness, now seeping uncontrollably down her legs. She was almost certain Rose could smell her arousal if she walked in. The constant throbbing between her legs told her that she was going to have to relieve herself soon or go mad. Maybe she could slip in one of those Porta-King Johns before going home or something. She giggled.

Rose snapped back the curtain. "How's it going?" Businesslike, she entered and closed the curtain. "Let's see how this looks..."

Evie was paralyzed. She prayed Rose wouldn't notice how aroused she was, and attempted to cover herself with her hands.

Kloeh_Walker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kloeh_Walker

"Rose... I didn't expect..." she began.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, though you have more than most, dear," Rose began, putting her hands on Evie's waist. Evie felt a tingle begin when Rose's hands touched her body. Never before had the dressing room seemed so close and confined. Evie smelt what must be Rose's perfume – a sweet, musky vanilla. It aroused her yet again, and she looked questioningly into Rose's eyes. What was it that was so magical about this woman?

Rose felt the tremble in Evie's hands as she gently moved them away from the ties of the corset. "It's okay," she whispered, leaning into her, feeling the intense heat of Evie's body, so near to hers. She tried to break the tension building between them. "Ok. So you have to start lacing at the bottom..." Rose tore her eyes away from the large, round globes hovering so temptingly beneath her glance and tried to concentrate on the job at hand.

While Rose was beginning the lacing, Evie was melting. She felt the firm support beginning in her waist, a comfortable, radiating warmth that was like having two strong hands supporting her back. "Like Rose's hands," she thought, looking up at her.

Rose had reached the crucial point: she had laced and restrained Evie's body until the point where her breasts began to rise out of the material. She could catch glimpses of the round, white, firm globes topped with rosy, hard nipples. She wanted to reach out and touch them so badly, but she had to wait. This was fixing to get interesting. She kept on adjusting the material and maintaining a constant pressure on the laces, trying to be firm but not brutal. No need for Evie to lose her breath, at least, not yet.

Evie thought she was floating. She could feel the feather-like touches of Rose to the sides of her velvet-covered breasts, and she shuddered. Her nipples had never felt so hard before, and she thought she might have an orgasm just from the way Rose was touching the velvet, stroking it lightly as she drew in the laces.

"Now I have to do something a bit more personal, if you don't mind," Rose said, smiling down at Evie. "I just have to reach in and adjust your breasts, so that the maximum is mounded out of the corset."

Evie almost moaned. "W-what?"

"I have to just adjust your breasts. Don't worry, it will only take a moment." Rose tried to reassure Evie, not even sounding convincing to herself. She wished she weren't so attracted to Evie, but she couldn't hide her feelings very well. Maybe she should just get this over with.

"Lean over a bit. Ok." Rose reached in past the velvet, and discovered an even far softer velvet than she ever knew existed. Evie's breasts were silk and velvet beneath her fingertips, and burning hot. A blush that must have started in Evie's cheeks colored her white breasts with a warm sprinkle of color. Rose brushed her fingers against Evie's hardened and apparently aroused nipple, and didn't miss the sudden shiver that rocked Evie's body. She supported Evie's back with her other hand, and gently cupped her breast, finally, with her whole hand. Her fingers wrapped around the whole weight of the breast, like holding a large cantaloupe in one hand.

Rose shuddered, feeling the tingle in the palm of her hand spreading throughout her whole body. Quickly, she lifted Evie's breast, and then lifted and adjusted her other breast. Rose was in shock as to how Evie was making her feel. Why did it have to hit her so hard, and so suddenly, with this woman? Evie almost cried out as a wave of pure lust hit her from the way Rose was touching her. Surely she must feel it too. She almost cried out in desperation as Rose's touch became impersonal, almost rough. Maybe she was just horny; maybe she was just imagining things.

Rose decided that the situation was now or never. Perhaps she was only imagining things with Evie, but she had to know. Finishing the lacing on Evie's corset, she tightened the last lace and tied a bow. Her voice sounded husky, even to herself, as she said, "There. You're all done. But I really don't like that skirt. Why don't you just model in the corset and the panties I gave you."

She sat down on the bench, and glanced up at Evie in the mirror.

Evie, facing the mirror, met Rose's eyes. "I think you're right." She tried to be brave, but the words came out as a whisper. "After all, this is my first fitting. And you are the expert."

Bending over, she slid the velvet skirt slowly over her hips, letting it pool on the floor. Straightening, she faced her reflection, and stopped in amazement. The blue velvet corset accentuated her curves, sweeping over her breasts and making her waist appear tiny in comparison. Her breasts were encased in the velvet perfectly, two ripe globes whose roundness was accentuated by the extremely low-cut, scooping bodice. In fact, she could even see the tips of her nipples visible at the top. The lace modesty panel, as she'd originally thought, really wasn't for modesty, but instead featured an incredible view of the curving globes of her breasts and the valley in between. Looking lower, Evie realized the panties were high cut and now completely transparent, with only one arm of the snowflake covering her mound. The musky smell of her arousal filled the room. "So," she said shakily, "Do you like what you see?"

Rose was stunned. The bodice fit Evie like it had been painted on her. Rose realized that Evie's firm, round buttocks were only inches away from Rose's face, and she could feel the heat rising from her skin. Looking back into the mirror, Rose saw that the front of the panties were soaked with Evie's juices; she could see the outline of her mound and the beginning of her pussy lips. So Evie did want Rose as badly as she wanted her! The fact made her intensely happy, but she tried to keep her voice steady as she said, "You know what we Renn Faire girls use the valley in our cleavage for?"

"What?" Evie replied, meeting Rose's eyes again in the mirror.

"This." Rose stood up, taking the small dressmaker's shears she always kept in her cleavage out. In one quick, professional move, she slit down the lacings holding Evie's corset together. "Don't you think it's convenient?"

Evie couldn't reply as she felt the corset fall away. She felt Rose's trembling hands cup her naked breasts, and her touch, tentative, caressing, felt so good she couldn't say anything at all, couldn't even think. Evie leaned into Rose's body, feeling the contact of her velvet dress against her aroused nipples. Rose leaned in too, holding Evie up, then placing pressure on her shoulders to make her sit down. Evie and Rose both sat on the padded bench, Rose now lightly caressing Evie's beautiful face.

"Rose... you know I never have..." Evie tried to say, but was caught up by the intense look in Rose's eyes.

"Shh...don't talk. It's all ok." Holding Evie by the chin, Rose leaned towards her, looking deeply into her eyes. "Kiss me."

Evie felt Rose's warm lips meet her own, and an electric current thrilled in her veins. Her first lesbian kiss was everything she'd ever dreamed of in a kiss. It was everything she'd ever wanted, but never gotten, from a man; it was a complete arousal that burned her body and made her rub against the bench, blindly seeking the orgasm she knew was on its way. Their lips touched gently, each tasting the other, then sliding back and forth, tongues sipping at each other's mouths. It became more and more passionate, with Evie gasping for air as Rose slid her tongue into her mouth boldly, twining with Evie's own tongue. Rose tasted so incredibly good, so sweet.... Evie was drowning in passion. Her juices soaked the bench beneath her pussy. Rose twined her fingers in Evie's hair, holding the back of her head, drawing her closer to her, and they felt their passion rise. Evie moaned.

"I think you need me very badly," Rose whispered, huskily. Continuing to kiss Evie, she cupped one of Evie's breasts in her hand, teasing her nipple. "I think I am going to suck on your breasts and lick your pussy until you cum."

"Yes, please, yes, do it," Evie urged. She lay back against the bench and ground her soaking wet, panty clad pussy against Rose's knee, covered in velvet.

Rose laughed and looked into Evie's passion-filled clear blue eyes. Leaning over Evie where she lay on the bench, Rose felt the extreme pleasure that only making love can give come over her in waves. This was no ordinary woman. This was no ordinary event. She stowed away the thought until later, and kissed Evie harder, caressing her hard nipples until Evie arched her back and cried out, rubbing her pussy against Rose's knee again.

"Bad girl," Rose said, and reached down and slapped Evie's pussy playfully. Rose kissed her way across to Evie's shell-like ear, tugging gently with her teeth on Evie's pierced hoop earring. She could feel the tremors shake Evie's body. She gently nibbled the outer lobe of Evie's ear, swirling her tongue into her ear to surprise Evie. Evie moaned, but not as much as she did when Rose gently licked and nibbled down Evie's neck, reaching a spot where she made one gentle, lingering bite.

"Oh my God! Rose!" Evie exclaimed, arching her back all the way off the bench and experiencing the most intense, mind-shattering orgasm she'd ever had. Then she realized she'd just been given an orgasm by a bite on the neck, and she shivered. What else did Rose have in store for her?

Rose felt Evie's orgasm and smiled. She couldn't stop licking and tasting her neck, that combination of fresh, clean scent combined with the smell of Evie's skin and her arousal. She could feel Evie's wetness soaking the fabric of her dress. It must have been a good orgasm, but she wanted to give her more. Delicately, she kissed down the side of her neck, stopping to nip at her collarbones and the tops of her shoulders, leaving a lingering kiss to the sides of the base of her throat. Rose could feel Evie's arousal beginning again. She gently caressed the Evie's sides with her fingertips, especially around the sides of her breasts.

Once again, Evie's nipples tightened in arousal, and Rose smiled, lowering her mouth to Evie's breasts. With her fingers lightly caressing Evie's heated skin, she lightly kissed around Evie's nipples, licking upwards towards them, giving her small bites and nibbles. Evie gasped as Rose blew on the nipples, making them painfully hard and cold. Rose's hands then cupped Evie's breasts harder, bringing them up to her waiting lips. She licked one of Evie's nipples, then took it into her mouth, sucking hard. Evie tasted incredible. Rose marveled at how incredible Evie was, how passionate and responsive she was. She felt Evie's arms around her, holding her head down to her breast. She sucked and licked and nibbled both breasts, playing with them, holding them roughly together, pinching the nipples until they were harder than ever. Rose even ran her nails down both nipples as she kissed her way down Evie's stomach, marveling at the red lines she left in Evie's smooth white skin. Evie moaned, disappointed, as she realized that Rose's knee had left her pussy.

"Don't worry, darling, you're fixing to get something even better," Rose whispered, biting lightly around Evie's belly button, tonguing it. Evie felt Rose's rough, hot tongue sliding in and out of her belly button and moaned.

"But... I want to..." Evie felt like she must feel Rose's body against hers, that she must please her in every way possible. Rose had given her intense pleasure, and now Evie wanted to give her the same pleasure.

"No. This is special. Besides, you can owe me one and pay me back later," Rose said, digging her nails ever so lightly into Evie's sides and running them down her hips.

She breathed in the pure, aroused aroma of Evie, and all she could think of was tasting her, licking her. Without removing the sopping wet panties, Rose touched Evie lightly with one fingertip, teasingly running her down Evie's hot, pouting pussy lips, and back up again. Evie spread her legs wide for Rose, her pussy lips so aroused that they were almost around the thin strip of panty material. Rose dipped her finger in Evie's slick wetness, feeling her shudder, and holding her hips firmly down with her other hand. She pressed harder against the flimsy material, running her nuckles against Evie's pussy, up and down several times. Rose still never touched Evie's clit directly, instead alternating between the firm pressure of her knuckles and the teasing feel of her nails against the panty material covering her clit.

Evie began to shudder uncontrollably and push at the material of her panties, trying to take them off. "Please... please," she moaned, bucking her hips.

Rose could stand no more. She tore off her skirt, revealing her own black lace panties, also obviously wet in the center. She jerked at the knot on her bodice, cutting the laces with her knife. Peeling the rest of the corset off her, she revealed her freckled, exquisite, pear shaped breasts with large, aroused rosy nipples to Evie. "What do you think?" she asked hoarsely, hoping Evie would like what she saw.

"You're beautiful. And I want you so badly." Evie reached out her arms for Rose, wanting more than anything to feel Rose's skin against her own, feel her nipples rubbing against hers, to tumble on the floor with her, grinding pussy against pussy...

Rose parted Evie's knees roughly, then lightly bit the soft rise of her mound. "I want to taste you," she whispered. Her tongue dipped down between Evie's pussy lips, licking the material of her panties.

As Rose's tongue moved upwards, Evie finally felt it against the flesh of her aching pussy. "Oh Rose! That feels so good!" she screamed, nearly driving Rose insane with passion.

Rose tore the panties off Evie; thinking back on it later, she didn't even remember how it happened. All she remembered was driving her tongue deep into Evie's pussy, tasting her musky honey again and again, running the flat of her tongue against the pearl of Evie's aroused clit. She licked Evie hard, holding her down by wrapping both her arms around Evie's bucking hips. She buried her face in Evie's heavenly pussy, her face becoming covered with Evie's juices. Finally Rose simultaneously sucked Evie's clit, and thrust one finger up into Evie's vagina, rocking again and again to the same rhythm, then using two fingers and finding the nub of Evie's G spot, she dove Evie to a shuddering orgasm, lasting over several minutes. Rose could feel Evie's tight inner muscle spasms around her fingers, and the wetness that flowed afterwards was proof of how much Evie enjoyed it.

Evie had screamed herself hoarse, and didn't think she could strongly react to anything else, when she felt Rose suck hard on her clit and finger her at the same time. She could feel the hard inner contractions start, and saw stars, feeling her whole body shudder, her back arching, and, dimly, she could hear herself crying out. She felt something break inside herself, and the hardest spasm she'd ever had. What was that?

Rose collapsed on top of Evie, feeling her breasts push against Evie's breasts as she kissed her slowly. Had Evie enjoyed her first experience? Was it truly as good as it had seemed to Rose?

Evie sighed with contentment against Rose's lips. "Dearest, that was incredible," she whispered. Smiling lazily at Rose, Evie curled a section of Rose's hair around her finger. "You are magical. I just hope you don't "custom fit" your corsets for all your customers."

Rose smiled, a question in her hazel eyes. "What, you don't think all Miladies would enjoy this?"

"Well, I'm a bit possessive... I want to be your only lady," Evie replied. Somehow, this moment, it just felt right. Even though they'd only known each other a few hours, she knew she wanted to make love to Rose for the rest of her life.

Rose arched an eyebrow, even though her heart was thumping like a schoolgirl with her first crush. "But how am I to make a living? My custom demands good service!" She pouted.

"And you'll give it to them," Evie promised, "but with embroidery alone."

She reached behind Rose, pulling the cushion from the bench and tumbling them both to the carpeted floor. Evie landed first and she could feel Rose's body landing on top of hers, their breasts flat against each other, nipples rubbing. In the mirror, she could see both their bodies intertwined, and it aroused her. "Now let's see about that payback you were talking about..."

Published 
Written by horni_bunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments