Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Death In The Family (part two)

13
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Mr. Drake had passed away. It was sudden. He was only forty-six years old. I was rejoicing. I hated him. My name is Hanna. There are four employees of Charles and Dana Drake. I am the oldest at twenty-six. Next is Geena who is twenty-one, and then Frida at nineteen. They are both maids. I graduated from culinary school. I am the cook. Our gardener, Eric, is twenty-three and sometimes acts as a chauffeur. Mrs. Drake is forty-five and still quite beautiful.

Mr. Drake was a bastard. When I was twenty-four he was interviewing me for my job and in very clear terms he made it clear that any female employed by him would have to give him a blow job and then let him fuck them for as long as he wanted that night. I knew it was coercion, and I could have said no, but I knew I would never find a job in the present economy. I had been searching for months after graduating from school. I am ashamed to say that I just considered it a pay for play proposition. I got what I wanted and so did he.

That night I gave the first and last cock sucking of my life. I was a lesbian. I knew that from the time I was seventeen. But I did as he wished and I drank all of his come, gagging and retching all the time. And then I let him fuck me. That was also the only time a man had been in my pussy. I hated him from that time forward, but I told no one about it. I was ashamed of my weakness.

While I was at culinary school it had been policy that each student had a different roommate each year. I was glad to stay in the dormitories for four years, with a different girl each year. And each of them was lots of fun. Oh, they weren't all lesbians like me, but they all loved sex, and we had a great deal of lusty nights together.

After school I finally found work with the Drakes. I avoided Mr. Drake and felt a great deal of sorrow for Mrs. Drake. She had to live with him as his wife. It must have been horrid for her. Out of simple lust he had given me a job and I still hated him with a passion.

Then he died and our lives changed completely.

After the funeral all of the family, including the two children, gathered at the mansion. After they had spent the day and evening we spent hours cleaning up and then we all went to our own bedrooms. I was the last to go up to my room because I was helping Mrs. Drake by locking up and making sure everything was taken care of downstairs and upstairs.

I was walking down the upstairs hallway, checking things out. It was carpeted so no one could hear me. I was going towards my room at the end of the hall. As I passed Geena's room I heard what could only be muffled crying. She and Frida had shared a room until very recently. Now with ten bedrooms in the house they had separated, and Frida was on her own, as was Geena. The entire house was sound proofed. Only from under the doors could any sound pass. That was because they didn't quite meet the carpet. I had often wondered why Mr. Drake had the house built that way.

Of course, I stopped, tapped on the door, and heard the sobbing stop. Then Geena came to the door, wearing a teddy and nothing underneath. I had not thought of my fellow employee in sexual terms before, but, they say that funerals bring out odd feelings in people. I started lusting for this pretty maid. She had a page boy haircut and lovely, perky breasts with long, dancer's legs.

"I heard you, Geena, so don't tell me I didn't. What are you crying for. Not that asshole of an employer we had."

"You thought he was an asshole, too, Hanna? I thought I was the only one. No, I wasn't crying for him. I was crying for joy. Really, I hated him and I am just crying with happiness that he died so young."

"Tell me about it, Geena."

So, she told me how when she became a maid here Mr. Drake did the same thing to her that he did to me. She had to give him a blow job and then fuck him all night, or she wouldn't remain as an employee. She, too, had thought it was coercion, but she had actually enjoyed it. She felt a great deal of shame for having loved sucking off her employer, and then enjoying the fucking he gave her. She had actually wanted more.

Now I realized what Mr. Drake was up to when he had the house built sound proofed. He wanted to use his female employees without being found out. He had the money, and he used it any way he chose.

I had always wondered about Geena. I knew she had been sexually active when she was seventeen and eighteen with high school boys, but I had heard stories about other things she had been into. Anyway, after she told me about what Mr. Drake had done to her, I told her he had done the same to me, but I had hated it. And I had grown to hate him, too.

Then I embraced her and hugged her as close as I could, because I was almost ready to cry myself. Then I felt something through my blouse that sent a tingle into my pussy. Geena's nipples had become hard. And now mine started to get the same way. I drew back, looked into her pretty green eyes, and moved in to give her a kiss. Not a friendly kiss, either. I was forceful and pressed my tongue into her mouth.

I wanted her. As much as I had ever wanted any other woman. More. I wanted to make love to her. I could tell she wanted the same. I quickly stripped that little teddy off. Then I just stood and looked at her lovely body. Small tits seemed to be Mr. Drake's preference, but they were choice tits. I knew mine were fine. Perky and uplifted.

She started tearing my clothes off. She'd had enough waiting for me to make love to her. She was just going to make love to me. We were both naked and fell together into our arms onto the bed. Our bodies melded together, and I started creaming immediately. I put my hand on her pussy and felt the cream pouring out of her pussy. Her labia were soaking wet and swollen already.

I pushed my fingers into her cunt and began fucking her. I was in a hurry this first time. She reached down and began doing the same to me. We were friends, and our pussies were both shaved.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

Our cunts were bare of the lovely brunette hair we shared on our heads. Hers was bobbed, mine was still long. But out cunts were clean, and shiny with juices, and we were fucking each other thoroughly with our hands. And we were actually gushing pussy juice out onto our hands and legs and the bed spread.

I was moaning with joy and Geena joined me, our voices almost harmonizing with lust. At last we had to stop from sheer fatigue. We did not release each other. We wanted to savor our newfound closeness. We started making out softly and gently. Our lips just grazing. The tips of our tongues touching and retreating. We nibbled our lips with soft nips of our teeth. And we both nuzzled the other's neck and earlobes. This was female love making. Soft and gentle and sweet. But it could be forceful if necessary. It wasn't yet.

Then we started talking, and sharing.

"How long did you know you were gay," she asked.

"Since I was sixteen, and I was first felt up by a guy. I felt nothing. Then he took out his cock and wanted me to suck it. I just felt sick and the thought of having a man's meat in my pussy really turned me off. I never dated a man again. But that doesn't mean I don't like things in my cunt," and I laughed.

She laughed too, having just fucked me with her fingers.

"Come on, Geena. I want to show you something. We can have some real fun if you want, okay?"

"Sure, Hanna. This is turning out to be a great night for me. That bastard is dead and the cook is really making me feel good. Let's go."

We put on robes and slippers and quickly went out and down the hall and downstairs to my room next to the kitchen. As we passed Eric's room I thought I heard something, but that was the last thing I was interested in right now. I wanted to show Geena what it was like to be a real lesbian.

We moved into my room, closed the door, and dropped out of our slippers and robes. We were getting naked and gleaming with lust sweat. I kissed Geena and then went over to my armoire. I unlocked it and displayed everything for Geena. She looked on with wonder and a sudden grin of joy. There were all kinds of dildos displayed, large and small, soft and hard, black and white, and even some with devices to shoot fake come when you had reached orgasm.

There were also several kinds of strap ons. These were what I wanted to really show her. I knew she liked cock in her pussy. This was just as good, I thought. I smiled at her.

"Are you ready for some real fun, little maid?"

She kissed me and then went over to my bed and got on all fours, looked back at me with a smirk, and said, "Give me your best shot, Hanna." I grabbed my favorite strap on, the one with the six inch cock that had pleased many a girlfriend, and put it on, cramming the little dildo included on the inside into my pussy. Then, I advanced upon my little friend, with her grinning and laughing with glee.

I grabbed her pussy, still juicy and wet and ready, wiped up some of the sticky fluids and spread it on the fake dick. Then I started cramming it into my Geena's pussy, which opened like a little mouth to take it. She did love dick. I was now a little rough. I rammed it in and heard her squeal and moan at the same time. But she backed up and tried to get even more in her cunt. I began to fuck, feeling the little dildo fucking me as I fucked her.

As I began fucking her with thrusts of zeal, she kept squealing, enjoying the fucking. I started to really ram her, to see if she really liked screwing. I found that she did. She wanted more and more. And she was coming all the while, greasing up the strap-on dick, making it easier for me to cram up into her vagina and knocking against her cervix. I was coming myself. And I was reaming a finger up her ass, too. That made her even more enthusiastic. I finally got so tired that I had to stop and withdraw. The little slut moaned as if she hadn't had enough. I knew that she had.

Now she had been introduced to lesbian play. She had loved it.

"That was so fucking great, Hanna. Almost as good as a hot, hard cock."

I laughed and knew it had been good. She had not missed anything, the little cunt.

She rolled over and let all the pussy juice leak out of her pussy onto my bed. I didn't care. I loved what I saw. I removed the strap on and threw it in a corner, then I got on my knees on the floor in front of the bed. I grabbed Geena's feet, pulled her to the edge of the bed and started sucking on her toes. She giggled and shook, but didn't tell me to stop. When I thought I had made her come again I went for the real prize.

I put my hands on her soft thighs and spread them apart. I ran my hands up her legs and reached her little cunny. It was so sweet looking, having been fucked with fingers and a hard dildo. It was swollen and greasy and tempting as hell. I looked into her green eyes and she winked at me so I moved in. I began by touching her little clit with the tip of my tongue. She giggled again.

Now it was time for some real pussy eating. I took my hands and spread her lips apart, giving me access to the wet and juicy part of her cunt. Then I put my face into her pussy and licked and sucked everything my tongue and mouth could get to. She squealed again and started a constant moaning sound that was like music to my ears. I knew I was doing it right. I was coming myself as I ate her. My pussy was creaming down my legs onto the floor. Fuck it. This was good pussy. I was beginning to adore this little maid more than I ever had before. We both came so much our pussies were like pots of lady come.

That was the night that I discovered Geena was bisexual, and she discovered I was gay, and we both found out we loved making love to each other. Thank god that bastard died! We may have never explored and exploited our sexual love for each other.

I wondered what his death was doing to the rest of the household.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments