Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Descriptive touching

2
2 Comments 2
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It’s been a while since our friendship was anything more than girl friends, but the invitation to stay over had hidden meaning…

After dinner we were sat watching TV. Roz moved to face me and asked what I’d been up to. She knew that the day before I’d had company, she suspected that it was a little more than business and was eager to know what happened.

I began to recall the afternoon.

We were sat on the sofa, he was looking over my shoulder as I described the work that had been done. The brush of his fingers on my upper arm had stirred feeling. I continued to talk about the work on the website, the bookings that had been confirmed as he began to look bored… I suspected that he just wanted to chill out; so did I; but I was also conscious that the last few occasions had been business orientated and I didn’t want to do anything to spoil what I’d got planned for the afternoon.

I put the laptop on the floor and as I sat back his position changed, he lay back and put his leg over mine. He’d suggested that my nipples may see some attention as I moved towards him and put my arm over his chest. His fingers on my neck were not helping the “stay professional” attitude I was trying to assume. As we lay on the sofa I started to caress his leg. His velvet jeans felt good beneath my skin. His shift in position once again made me think that maybe this afternoon would be a good one.

As I was relaying the afternoon to Roz, her position changed once again. Instead of sitting with her legs beneath her, she moved her left leg towards mine and I began to stroke her leg, just like I had stroked the leg of my mate the afternoon before. I continued with the recap of the afternoon…

I asked, just to be sure I’d not misread the signs, if it was ok to rub the velvet jeans in the place I so wanted to. Without a definite answer, the sign was yes. My hand didn’t need much encouragement as I began to stroke his cock. Firmly rubbing over the velvet and feeling just what I wanted to feel. A slowly firming cock. The look on his face and the sound of his breathing didn’t give any indication to stop. He started to touch my breasts, his hands on my skin felt good, it was surprising how quickly I began to feel aroused, the arousal in his pants was turning me on. He started to run his fingers gently between my cleavage as I rubbed the velvet between his legs.

As I was talking, Roz moved my hand higher up her thigh. The nylon of her tights felt different, different to the velvet of his jeans but equally as erotic. I continued to caress her thigh as she moved closer and began to kiss my neck. Her breath was warm, her breathing hard, she’d not just come over to taste my Bolognese!!!

I suggested we go upstairs, we get out the oil and I rub his back. Maybe he’d want to slide his stiff cock between my cleavage, maybe he’d want me to lick his shaft, maybe he’d want to cum over my tits, maybe he’d want to give me the facial I really wanted. As I told Roz how his cock made my pussy feel she moved closer. She wanted me to lick her as I’d licked him.

We went upstairs. He stripped without hesitation as I warmed the oil between my palms. The usual back massage began, rubbing his shoulders and down the sides of his back towards the top of his ass and back again. I moved to his feet, between the toes knowing this was one of his favourite places. Removing the velvet jeans and caressing his buttocks, my fingers touching between his cheeks and at the bottom of his balls. The dampness between my legs was becoming too much as I asked if he wanted to turn over

Roz was clearly on the edge by now. She’d started to nibble my ear, she knew this turned me on.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Her hand on the back of my neck as she tried to move my head towards her wanting mound. I resisted; it had been too long to end on the sofa. I raised my head towards hers and we began to kiss. Softly caressing each others lips, kissing tenderly as her tongue slowly slipped inside my mouth. Her mouth was warm and wanting. My tongue entwined hers and we kissed for some time. Her hands on my breasts, my hand rubbing her thigh moving ever closer to the pleasure mound.

As he turned on his back and shuffled towards me I knew that this afternoon was going to be good. I continued to caress his legs, my hands rubbing his thighs, moving towards the special place and my fingers butterflying his balls. I removed his pants and was presented with my pleasure stick. His thick, firm cock stood to attention as I began to lick from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his bell end. I began to caress this stiff weapon. As I took him deep in my throat I felt myself gag. The taste of his pre-cum almost pushed me to the edge. The urge to touch myself almost too much to bear.

Roz insisted we go upstairs. She wanted to lie on the bed and be licked in the same way. We went to the bedroom, as I closed the curtains and adjusted the light she removed her skirt, the tights weren’t tights, they were lace topped stockings. She left them on as she undid the buttons on her pink stripped shirt. She lay down, on her back, her legs slightly parted. Her hand was over her mound, her breathing was heavy as I moved to the end of the bed and began to lick from ankle to knee; from knee to thigh; from thigh to……

I took him deep in my throat. His legs started moving with the rhythm of my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum and was determined to taste every last drop of his sperm. As much as I wanted to sit on his throbbing weapon, to feel him deep inside me, to feel his hands on my tits as his cock penetrated my inner pleasure zone, the desire to suck him to orgasm became too much.

As my tongue moved from her thigh to her pussy, Roz’s hands were soon on the back of my head. I licked her pussy, from back to front, nibbling her clit, sliding my fingers, 1 and then 2, 2 and then 3 deep into her, fucking her with my fingers she began to buck against my face. I could taste her desire and sucked harder on her clit as my fingers fucked her harder.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and sucked him hard. It was difficult to decide where I wanted him to shoot. Over my tits and rub it in; over my face and lick it off; swallow him and taste his cum. I wanted to taste him. I continued to suck and rub his cock and balls as he moaned and gave into the pleasure. His spunk was warm and plentiful as he gave into the pleasure of my mouth around his shaft. He came in my mouth, his legs were twitching, the sensitivity of his cock was in my control.

She came all over my face. Harder than she had in a long time. With my fingers I fucked her and with my tongue I sucked her to an orgasm. She came again as I nibbled her clit, her hand on the back of my head, trying to move me away but wanting to cum again and again. She came twice, she came again as my fingers moved to my mouth. I sucked her juice as she recovered. Her breathing heavy as she continued to shudder. The after orgasm as strong as the actual orgasm. The thought of his cock contracting in my mouth made her orgasm deeper. The juice of her pussy was sweet, the trembling of her clit was erotic and the clenching of her pussy wall around my hand was mind blowing.

I masturbated as they watched, fingering myself, rubbing my clit, fucking myself until I was as satisfied as they were; well almost!

Published 
Written by Gloria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments