Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did One of You Make a Pass at my Husband?

"Barbara showed up at the pottery shop in a foul mood"

59
34 Comments 34
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“Did you make a pass at my husband?”

Shelly stopped and looked at the woman in her shop, she looked close to sixty, slim, with lovely silver coursing through her blonde hair. “That’s not exactly what happened.”

The woman looked more annoyed than angry, “So what EXACTLY happened?”

Shelly paused for a second then yelled in the back of the shop, “Mar, tea for three, in the alcove.”

There was a faint “Okay!”

“Please, come with me and let’s talk.” She led the way toward the back of the pottery shop where there was a small area with a table and several chairs. Shelly cleared a few things off the table and bade the woman to sit.

She hesitated but decided to be civil about this, even though it pissed her off. She had known this little pottery shop had been here, but she’s never been inside. When her husband mentioned it, and then clammed up when she asked for more information, she knew something had happened and she wanted to know what. All she really got from Mark was a shrug and a “Nothing!” You aren’t married to someone for almost forty years to know there was something other than ‘nothing’.

She almost didn’t enter the shop, especially when she saw Shelly through the window. She had compared herself and found herself lacking. Shelly was big, big in her bust, big in her hips, and probably was six or eight inches taller. She was also at least thirty years younger, maybe even forty. She mused briefly before going in that it was getting harder and harder to judge people’s age as you got older.

After entering the shop she realized one small thing, there were some beautiful pieces of art amongst the more ordinary pottery. She had a small wish that she had visited it before today and not for such an aggravating reason.

After they sat, but before either could say anything, another lady burst from the back with a beautiful tea set, obviously made here in this shop. After the pouring, Margery joined them at the table. Her movements were rapid, almost jerky until she sat down and seemed to come to a standstill with one exhalation. “Hi, I’m Mar, this is Shelly, and you are?”

She looked annoyed again, “I am Barbara, the woman whose husband one of you made a pass at.”

Mar looked hard at her. “That’s not how it went, and I am pretty sure your husband didn’t use those words. He’s not the type.”

“So what the hell did happen?”

Shelly broke in, “What did he tell you?”

“He didn’t tell me anything, he was telling me about the shop and when I asked who owned it, he started getting evasive. It told me something happened, I want to know what!”

Mar leaned back and laughed. “It’s not all that bad, we just asked him to father our babies.”

Barbara’s brain stopped for a moment, “What?”

Shelly took up the story, “He came in and said he was looking for a gift, that was all. We talked for a bit, he seemed like a nice guy. We had no idea he was married.” Shel pointed down at Barbara’s ring finger, “Neither you wear wedding rings.”

Mar continued, “Shel was talking to him and I came out at one point and she introduced me as her wife. He didn’t bat an eye — like it was the most normal thing here in rural Ohio. That’s when Shel got an idea. We’d been talking about having kids but were worried about who the father would be. We thought about going to the artificial insemination route, but neither of us liked the idea.” As she said it she held up a hand and mimed squeezing the bulb of a turkey baster. Shelly laughed and even Barbara smiled at the image.

“Well, while he looked around, she dragged me in the back and brought up the idea. We know a few gay guys who might volunteer, but we were trying to be really selective. We wanted someone who had a good head on their shoulders more than just nice shoulders. The fact he was older was actually in his favor because we weren’t looking to have a permanent guy in our lives. We hadn’t made a firm decision, but decided to bring it up to him.”

Shelly shook her head, “I know some guys might have jumped at the chance because Mar mentioned it as she did the clerking thing and was wrapping up his purchases. She also mentioned that we were talking about old-fashioned sex, no cups, no turkey basters, but a series of unprotected sex with the two of us until the rabbit died, metaphorically. You should be proud of him, he turned us down flat. That’s when we found out he was married. He even politely thanked us for an interesting offer, but declined.”

Mar added, “We were both a little disappointed, he seemed a good candidate. Of course, there would have been some background checking and medical tests to make sure. We weren’t talking about stripping down and taking him right then and there. But after that, he beat a hasty retreat and got back on his bicycle, and pedaled off. We never expected to see him again.”

Barbara thought carefully, “I guess I had no right to be annoyed, after all, nothing happened. But he wouldn’t even tell me about it.”

“I think the whole thing might have embarrassed him. I’m surprised he told you anything about our shop,” Shelly mused.

“The other day was my birthday and he gave me what he had bought here. It was when I asked him about it that he started getting evasive. He doesn’t do evasive well.”

Mar looked at Shelly, “Another point in his favor.”

This time even Barbara laughed.

Mar got a thoughtful look on her face as Shelly looked at her, knowing she was thinking hard. “Would you have objected?”

Now it was Barbara’s turn to look think carefully, “We have children and now grandchildren of our own. I don’t think…”

“Before you complete that thought, can I talk to Shelly in the back for a minute?”

Barbara couldn’t imagine what they had to discuss, but she sat there sipping her tea in a much better frame of mind than when she came into the shop. In a minute they came back in and there was an interesting look on Mar’s face while Shelly looked thoughtful again. Then Shelly nodded to Mar.

“We would seriously like you to consider it. We’re both in our thirties and figure if we want to have children, now is the time. Of all the guys we’ve met, your husband is the closest one to what we have been looking for. He’s intelligent, nice looking, and obviously has an honorable streak and an open mind at least about lesbians. Now, if you tell me he goes to an Evangelical Church, we’ll stop right there.”

Now it was Barbara’s turn to laugh, “Evangelical? Not hardly! You should hear him talking about our previous President! But I don’t think he would go for it. You mentioned an honorable streak. He’s had the opportunity to cheat on me and to the best of my knowledge never has. Not even with a lady I know he really liked and one who made it pretty clear she was willing.”

“Actually that is one of the things we liked about him, the fact he said no so quickly and even so politely. But Mar has an idea for that.”

Barbara watched Mar gather her thoughts and thought about the two women, who were so unlike each other. Shelly was not just everything Barbara wasn’t, she was very different from Mar as well. Shelly was tall and full-figured in a terrific way, Mar was slimmer but almost as tall. Shelly moved with a dancer’s grace while Mar was much more in constant motion, small and almost jerky motions of a nervous bird. The two were so opposite, that if you looked up the maxim that opposites attract, you might find their picture.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

Mar finally found the words and actually knelt on the floor next to Barbara and took her hand. “We did mention sex with two women thinking it might be tempting for your husband. But how about if it was sex with three women?” Mar lifted Barbara’s hand to her face and kissed the upturned palm gently.

Behind her, Barbara felt Shelly’s presence more than saw her, right up until she felt her kiss the back of her neck. A shiver went up her backbone as Shelly whispered, “Your husband might not well complain if you were involved as well.”

Shelly’s hands came around and cupped Barbara’s small breasts while Mar ran her hands up her thighs and parted them. As she did so, she looked intently at Barbara’s face and saw both the indecision and the interest. Then Shelly kiss her neck again and she let out an involuntary moan.

Barbara stopped Mar’s hands. “You’re only doing this to entice my husband?”

Mar looked up at her with an earnest look on her face. “We both find you attractive and want this regardless of what your husband might say. We are pretty sure you won’t be keeping it a secret from him." As she said that, she scooted up between Barb’s open legs and took her face in her hands. Because of her height, they were eye to eye. Well, they were until Mar closed her eyes, tilted her head, and touched her lips to Barbara. Shelly kissed the back of her neck again, sending Barbara into some mental places she didn’t even know she had.

The kiss went on as Mar felt any resistance weakening.

Barbara’s head tilted and her mouth opened. Taking that as an invitation, Mar slipped her tongue in and explored her mouth deeply. When the kiss broke, Barbara’s eyes were wide open, almost like she was in shock. Shelly’s hands were doing wonderful things to her breasts, and Mar’s body was pressed against her. The temptation to just let go was incredible, almost more than she could stand. But at her core was a similar honest streak like her husband, which might explain how in this day of quicky marriages and even quicker divorces they managed to stay together for over forty years.

Barbara put her hands on Mar’s shoulders and pushed her slightly away. Now she closed her eyes and Mar waved a hand for Shelly to stop. Mar waited patiently. She knew they had gotten Barbara’s attention; anything else was up to her.

Barbara considered several things, but when she opened her eyes, Mar knew she had made a decision.

“I can’t!”

Mar smiled, “For the same reason as your husband?”

“I think so.”

Shelly whispered, “But you were tempted?” Her hot breath caressing Barbara’s ear and neck.

Mar stood and offered Barbara her hand. “I’m married, not dead! Of course, I was tempted. You two are pretty incredible.”

“Just think about us and if you want, please talk it over with your husband. I think the four of us would make some beautiful babies together.”

As simple as that, this strange interlude was over. Barbara was about to leave the shop in a very different frame of mind than when she arrived, a very different frame of mind. Shelly walked her to the door of the small shop while Mar took care of the tea. At the door, Shel stopped her, “There is just one thing.”

Barbara stopped, looking at her, curiously.

In one quick motion, Shelly took her in a hug and lifted her off the ground. Then she kissed her. This kiss wasn’t near as gentle as Mar’s, there was something almost implacable about Shelly. Her strong arms wrapped about Barbara, one thigh pressed between her legs and her large hand cupped her butt, holding her tight.

To Barbara, this kiss seemed to last even longer and in what might have taken forever, but was actually a few seconds, she found herself grinding against Shelly’s strong thigh. A shift and Barbara wrapped her legs around Shelly’s waist as she pressed her against the wall. Her arms wrapped tightly around Shelly as her body felt thirty years younger. The kiss broke when Barbara needed air, she put her face down on Shelly’s shoulder and all she could say was “Fuck!” each time Shelly pushed hard against her.

Mar came out of the back and saw the two of them and could only grin, then she smiled as she realized Barb was repeating one word with each thrust of Shelly’s hips. The word kept getting a little louder with each pounding motion. Mar knew exactly what it felt like, Shelly loved doing exactly that to her, often. “I should have known how turned on she was getting teasing Barb’s breasts and kissing her neck,” She thought to herself. A quick glance outside showed no new customers in the lot.

She could tell when Barbara started cumming, she saw her arms tighten and her head went back and hit the wall behind her, but Mar doubted she even felt it. She saw her press her face to Shel’s shirt and, even muffled, Mar could hear her scream, and then she went limp.

Mar went over and touched Shelly’s arm, “Bring her in the back.”

Shelly looked almost dazed for a moment. “Oh shit! I only wanted to kiss her before she left.”

Mar laughed, “I think you got a little carried away.”

Barbara came to on a couch in a living room she didn’t recognize. When she caught sight of Mar sitting patiently waiting on her, she blushed, something she rarely did these days.

“What the hell was that?”

“They call it ‘Little Death’, it means one hell of an orgasm.”

“I thought you were going to leave me to make up my own mind?” Barbara felt down her body as if she was making sure everything was there. Her body still was ringing from that orgasm.

“Well, I was, but Shelly really wanted to kiss you and you both went a little overboard. It was a very sexy thing to see. My Shel’s going to have her hands full tonight. If I thought you wouldn’t go a bit nuts I would have had her strip you naked and take you upstairs to our bedroom. That was one hell of an orgasm.”

“Where is Shelly?”

“She went upstairs to take matters into her own hands. You passed out before she was finished.”

Before Barbara could say anything they both heard a banshee yell echoing down the stairs.

“Was that?”

“Oh, yea! If the police ever tried to arrest her and told her to ‘come quietly’ she would have to tell that it was impossible.”

Barbara took a moment and realized what Mar just said and started laughing. A minute to sober up and she asked Mar, “So now what?”

“Well, from our perspective nothing has changed. We would like you to talk to your husband and if he is willing, we would like him to try and get us pregnant. I think us making love with you would also go a long way to make sure you aren’t being sexually deprived. I know damn well it’s taking all my self-control to not come other there and continue what Shel started.”

There was another banshee yell from upstairs. “Holy… is she always like this?”

“Pretty much! We have a couple of close friends and when the four of us get together, we are glad we don’t have any close neighbors.”

“I think I better go?”

“You’re probably right. I know my Shel and she’ll still be horny as hell when she comes down. We’ll have our fun later.”

Mar walked her through the house, back into the shop, right to the entrance. “I’m not going to kiss you because I might not be as strong as Shel, but I love the idea of pinning you to the wall and seeing if we can come together.” Mar saw Barb was thinking about it by the look on her face. She handed her a business card. “In case you need more pottery or anything else.”

Barb’s face reddened again slightly. “I think I need to talk to my husband!”

From the window above the shop door came Shel’s voice, “We were hoping you would say that!”

The three women laughed heartily and the two watched Barbara get in her car and drive off. They were very hopeful about the future.

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments