Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploration

"Sara and Grace explore their lesbian sides for the first time."

8
5 Comments 5
17.9k Views 17.9k
954 words 954 words
Sara and I had been close friends since our sophomore year of high school. I guess that's where I should begin.

You know how close friends get, how you get to be physically as well as emotionally close, and you are so comfortable around them you feel like you could do anything. That's how it was with Sara and I.

Sara is petite and pretty, and always makes me laugh. I, curvier - particularly the D breasts - had always felt like there was something more between us, even though I had never questioned the fact that I was 100% straight. Sara, of course, changed everything.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and Sara and I were at my house alone, home from college for the weekend. We joked about throwing parties, joking because we were both goody two-shoes who never broke the rules.

Well, almost never.
----
I sat upright on the couch, in plaid pajama shorts and a tank top. Sara was changing in the bathroom as I tuned into a movie on TV.

Sara came out a few moments later, in nothing but a long T-shirt. She laid down on the couch with her head casually in my lap. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fought to keep myself calm. We watched the movie for a while - or rather, Sara zoned out on the TV while I fantasized about what her pussy might look like.

The movie ended with a steamy make out scene between two women. I found myself wishing it was me and Sara. I could feel and see my nipples getting hard underneath my tank top and started blushing.

"Hey...we should do that!" Sara joked, referring to the ladies in the movie now having full blown sex.

I laughed nervously, pretended to be joking with her. "OK."

Sara moved her head and looked up at me. "Really?"

I only nodded and grinned. Suddenly Sara was kissing me. She seemed to realize it the moment I did, and pulled away quickly.

"Whoa, sorry," she muttered, and giggled nervously.

She sat up on the couch next to me. I wouldn't let this moment get away. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard on the lips, praying that she would kiss me back.

The good lord came through.

Sara moaned quietly as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, then lifted her hands and rubbed my breasts through my top. Not to be outdone, I kissed her down her neck while lifting off her shirt altogether. Her bra was pink and lacy, and it turned me on. I continued kissing her neck and shoulders as I unlatched her bra. I felt and massaged her small breasts as she did the same to me, until we were both shirtless.

"Lay down," she whispered in my ear. I obeyed.

Her hands dug into my breasts, fingering my nipples, they were as hard as rocks.

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

Gently, she began to suck on one. I moaned with pleasure; this was something I had wanted for a long time.
Her tongue flicked over each of my nipples again and again until she kissed her way down my stomach and started to pull off my shorts. She glanced up at me.

"Is this OK?"

In response, I groaned and yanked off my shorts the rest of the way. Sara smiled and kissed my inner thighs until she got to my pussy.

When she started to lick it, I moaned and screamed with pleasure. Her tongue darted in and out of my tight hole as I got wetter and wetter. I yelled words that came from the sexy part of me that I didn't know I had.

"Fuck yeah, Sara, lick my pussy, I love it so much!"

She took out her tongue and put in a finger, then two. She went slow at first, then finger fucked me harder and harder, licking my clit the whole time.

"Oh fuck Sara, I'm gonna come!"

"Good, cum right on my fucking face!" Sara screamed at me, her fingers pumping in and out.

With one final orgasm, I simply cried out with pleasure and let my juices go all over Sara. She continued to finger me until I was done with my orgasm, and then lifted her fingers up to her mouth to suck them.

"Let me at your pussy, Sara." I growled at her. "I wanna lick your wet pussy!"

She laid down on her back as I took off her underwear with my teeth, then stared at her beautiful pussy for a moment. Then I went to town.

I darted my tongue in and out of her lovely tight little hole, tasting her sweet juices as she moaned and cried out.

I fingered her with one, two, then three fingers, loving the sound as she cried out my name and pushed my face into her pussy. When she came, it was wonderful. Her cum tasted so good as I licked it up with my eager tongue. I laid back again and Sara climbed on top of me, we rubbed our pussies together and both came again.

Lips touched again, tongues moved against one another as we slowly wound down our passionate, first-time-lesbian love-making.

We fell asleep on the couch, wrapped naked in each others arms.

----

When I woke up, Sara was digging through her overnight bag, still completely naked.

"I had a feeling something like this might happen soon," she said when I was awake. "So I bought this." She held out a dildo. My pussy was immediately wet. "I was thinking the shower, then maybe the hot tub tonight?"

I smiled. It was a double-sided dildo, perfect for a pair of naive and innocent lesbians.
Published 
Written by Still_A_Virgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments