Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding My Beginning

"Completely false story which is based off a dream I had a while back."

5
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Hello all of you lovely people. This story is completely false (unfortunately) and all characters involved are of age. I had the idea to write this after a dream I had and I am willing to write more if I get enough interest. This is the first time I have written anything serious like this, so any constructivecriticismis appreciated. Anyway I'll stop boring you now and get into the story :) enjoy!

PART 1 -
My life was never planned this way. I always thought I would grow up, get a job and become something great.

I had a very sheltered childhood.

It was only once I’d been through the lowest point in my life, did I consider trying to pick up the pieces of myself and try to make a shell of what I once was. That was my problem though; I was always trying to be something and not someone.

But, I’m rambling.

Today started out like any other, but if I had of known what was to happen I would have stayed in bed.

“Your ex called,” said Nick.

Nick was the most stuck up jerk I had ever met. Don’t get me wrong, I like him enough but having to hear constant moaning from his bedroom all night after the several parties he goes to… it really starts to get on your nerves. However, I could see why most girls liked him; he was tanned, muscly and Latino, his slight accent and dark tan made girls quiver on the spot.

Not me though.

“What did you tell her?” I asked, brushing my hair.

“To fuck off.” He replied.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

Rhianna; my ex. We had been dating for a year. But she was crazy, all she wanted from me was mindless wild sex, and when that got old she started looking for other people to do it with. Guys and girls.

I’d been out of the closet for a few years now, though I’d only been living with Nick for a month or so. I suspected I was kicked out of home for being gay, though it was probably all the stealing and drinking too. I do neither of those things anymore, but it still never made things right in anyone's eyes.

“Yo, did you hook up with Kate last night?” said Angus brawling past me and knocking me out of my thoughts.

Oh yeah, Angus. He was repulsive; overweight, constantly eating and always smelling like chicken and eggs. It was a wonder how he even got laid but somehow he managed it. I stared at his hair, like I normally did, wishing I could cut it off burn it. He didn’t too much care for his looks; his hair was longer than mine and a really gross looking dark brown.

“You know I did,” said Nick and he highfived Angus.

“Are you gonna leave some ladies for the rest of us?” Brad shouted from the kitchen.

Brad was nice. Though he needed to get out more. The guy was tall and skinny. He wore huge thick glasses that practically shouted at every woman that he was a virgin. At first I pitied him, but he could be so much more if he went outside even just a little.

One time somehow, I managed to convince him to get some sunlight. He was outside all day until I found him, in a deck chair, with his laptop.

Sometimes I wonder if there actually was a record for how much time spent on a computer game, he would win it no questions.

But anyway, we were all roommates and we were all college students too. I was only in my first year; the guys were in their second.

“So are you going to come out tonight sweet thing?” Angus asked me with a wink, his multiple chins wagging as he spoke.

I shrugged, “Maybe. I don’t really have anything nice to wear though.”

“You would,” Sierra said. “if you lost some weight.”

I rolled my eyes. Lastly, there was Sierra. She was really up herself in a patronising way. Don’t get me wrong, if I had a body and looks like hers I’d probably be the same way. Where she was curvy and beautifully looking in every way… I was the opposite. She had all the right curves in every place and as for me well… puberty was still chasing after me trying to smack me in the face with good looks and pound me with a bigger breast size. I wasn’t overweight, not in the slightest. In fact some people could call me lanky if I was taller.

I also wasn't bad looking, at least that's what I have been told. Long dark brown hair that was naturally wavy in such a way I didn't need to do anything with it. It would always look as though I'd spent hours in the bathroom styling it just right, when in fact I had only just gotten out of bed five minutes ago. My eyes were apiercingbright blue, people always seemed to notice my eyes first. Though my breasts weren't huge, people have said that they were perfect handfulls which didn't seem to bother me. I was bare, if you know what I mean. And I had severalpiercings which werein my nose, ears and bellybutton.

Sierra was four years older than me, at twenty one she was every guy’s fantasy. Being related to Nick though it didn’t really surprise me. Her accent wasn’t as strong as his, but some words were pronounced differently, which made all the guys chase after her with their tongues out and tails wagging.

At first, I thought Sierra hated me because I was another girl and she saw me as some kind of competition in this house full of guys. Now I’m not so sure, she knew I was gay… I was no competition at all.

But no, that was just Sierra. She was mean and cold and had every reason to be.

“Move.” She said to me and I just sighed.

I’d learned a while ago not to get on her bad side, if I thought bitchy Sierra was bad; pissed off Sierra was terrifying. I think I cried once.

I saw Angus shamelessly checking her out, I had a feeling she liked the attention. She loved to walk around in just a towel or a bra and panties. I guess it made her feel good knowing that people wanted her but she would never feel the same way.

I was jealous of her, but in no way was she my type and I had made that clear to everyone several times.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva



However, I digress. Today seemed like a perfect day and it only got better once I arrived at my lecture.

Third row from the front of the lecture hall, one seat down, was where I usually sat; though today was different. Today, someone else was sitting there.

If she didn’t look so beautiful from the back I probably would have abused her. She had long brown hair, for some reason girls with long hair seemed to turn me on and I tried my best to ignore the wet feeling that was persisting through my panties.

“Hi.” I said and sat down next to her.

She looked up and gave me such a dazzling smile I thought I would cum right then and there. “Hello,” she replied and her voice was almost as angelic as her face. With high cheekbones, bright green eyes and a few cute freckles; she was definitely my type and once again I tried my best to ignore how wet I was getting.

“I’m Val,” I said, “this must be your first lecture.”

She grimaced, “I’m Cameron, and it is; how did you know?”

“Well you’re sitting in my seat,” I smiled reassuringly so she wouldn’t feel bad and insist on moving.

“Am I? I’m really sorry, I’ve been sick this past month and I didn’t think anyone sat this close to the front of the room. I can move if you like?”

“No, it’s fine. Really.” I smiled again and she giggled.

“So what’s Val short for?”

“Valentine, my parents seemed to hate me at birth when they named me as much as they do now.” I winced, too much info. I hated people pitying me, and I hated people knowing so much about me. Why was she so easy to talk to?

“No I like it. I love Valentine’s day.”

Was she flirting with me? I pictured her naked body pressed against mine and again I grew wetter. I didn’t think I would be able to contain myself for an entire hour in the lecture hall; I would probably have to go finish myself off in one of the toilets.

“So are you seeing anyone?” Cameron asked, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts.

“Not at the moment, my ex was a little… crazy. I’m just enjoying the single life now.”

“Bummer, he doesn’t know what he is missing out on.”

She was definitely flirting with me, my nipples were hard as rocks and all I could think about was her pinching them. “Oh, I’m gay. But you’re right. She missed out on a lot.”

Cameron gave me a sexy seductive smile, “I’m gay too.”

That was it. I really had to go finish myself off now otherwise I probably wouldn’t be able to contain myself from jumping on her in front of the entire class and fucking her as hard as I could.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” I said with incredible effort to keep my voice steady.

She gave me another long seductive smile and I almost fell to my knees I was that horny.

I rushed out of the room as fast as I could and ran to the nearest block of toilets. I was in such a hurry and I was way too horny that I forgot to lock the door. I didn’t even notice though I just pulled my pants down and slid two fingers in. I was already soaking wet and my fingers felt so good inside my velvet. I had to bite my tongue hard to keep from moaning too loudly.

My eyes were closed so I didn’t notice the door open, it was only until her lips were pressed against mine did I realise I wasn’t alone in the cubicle.

Cameron kissed me deeply, our tongues trying desperately to crawl down each other’s throat and she just about ripped my shirt and bra off. I was so wet right now I was a little amazed that I wasn’t dripping all over the floor.

Removing my fingers from my wet cunt I worked on getting Cameron undressed, but she was having none of it.

Slowly she kissed down from my jaw to my neck, which was the most sensitive area on my body. I couldn’t help it, I let out a loud moan, which only made Cameron kiss me more. While she was working on my neck, her hands worked on my nipples. She pinched and rolled each one, I was so close to coming and I was so wet. My panties were still on, but I had a feeling they’d be off in a few seconds.

“Oh god,” I moaned, in so much pleasure I thought I would explode.

Cameron slowly kissed her way down to my boobs, where she gave each nipple her tongue’s attention for a few moments before then kissing her way all the way down to my sopping pussy.

With an easy flick of the wrist, my panties were off and Cameron was kissing around my already swollen cunt, teasingly.

I moaned loudly again and as if it were an invitation she slowly flicked my clit with her tongue and massaged outside my cunt with her fingers. After what felt like an eternity, she slowly fucked me with two fingers and I moaned louder. Picking up the pace, she licked and sucked harder, using both fingers to fuck me better than any dick ever could. I could feel myself close, and I locked my hands in her beautiful brown hair as each second brought me closer and closer.

I was now moaning so loudly I was certain the whole campus could hear me, but I didn’t care. I was panting almost as loudly as I was moaning and Cameron was finger fucking me so quickly I thought I would die of pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned and thrust into Cameron’s face, making her fingers hot my g-spot and her tongue wrap around my clit. I couldn’t take it anymore; with one loud moan I came hard over Cameron’s face. My hips bucked wildly as my whole body shuddered from one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

Cameron stood up and wiped her mouth. A wide sexy smile on her face, I sunk to the ground and sat on the clothes that had been strewn on the ground; I couldn’t trust my legs to keep me steady on the ground.

“That… was amazing.” I panted and closed my eyes.

She knelt beside me and gave me a long kiss, I could taste myself on her lips and it made me want to cum again.

“See you back in class.” She treated me to one more sexy smile, before quietly leaving the cubicle.

**Thanks for reading, let me know what you think below and if you'd like a part two :)**

Published 
Written by SerenityX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments