Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Floodgates

"Straight to the point a hot lesbian fuck"

5
1 Comment 1
11.9k Views 11.9k
895 words 895 words
We could still hear the moans, and the panting on the porn, but neither of us were paying any attention. I was so hot because I had made Jo come over and over. She was glowing, her eyes were bright and oh so blue.

She was enjoying the aftershocks that our little vibrating friend was so eager to let her have. I could tell she was aching for my pussy and I was aching to let her have it. She grabs me around my waist and pulls me on top of her, pauses for a few soft wet kisses, and then guides me over to her side. I knew we would be switching sides of the bed my little non ambidextrous baby.

I shimmy out of my pajama bottoms and I spread my legs for her. I'm already so wet; I had come with her earlier, leaving me ready for all she had in store. She touches my clit and slides our vibrating friend along my supple lips.

“Mmm it feels so good,” I said. As I revel in the pulsations. "Jo I want to feel you all night," I beg.

I reach up and take her bottom lip gently in between my teeth and tug. A soft moan escapes her throat and she kisses me hungrily. At that time she slides the vibrator inside my vagina and it fills me. In and out she strokes me, alternating pressure on the top or bottom, or on either side. I feel the vibrations deep in my belly as she goes in further.

It is amazing I feel her taking control of me, and doing just exactly what my pussy is craving. Slow at first she strokes me long, and then comes out to rub my clit and then back inside again, just sliding with no resistance as I am so wet. This gentle teasing could go on forever, and I would be content. I love to feel her guiding our little friend inside me.

She gathers speed a little at a time as I ache for more. I feel the orgasm getting close; this first one will make me want for the next. Faster now stroking my vagina, pushing the tip down as she pulls out I feel the vibrations get stronger with such direct contact and I begin to come. My throat is filled with moans and screams.

“Oh my God Jo, Jo, Jo, yes, Jo please!” I plead.

As I come for her, this doesn't stop her it makes her ache for more and she begins to move with more purpose. No longer teasing but fucking me with strength and determination. I hold onto her bicep as it flexes as her arm works my pussy and I feel the strength and the energy giving me so much pleasure.

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt



It makes me open wider and then it happens, it the midst of each stroke I feel it. It begins to flow from my pussy this hot liquid, not to thick but so hot. Jo is not blocking it with her hand I feel it flow around the vibrator and out my pussy and down my ass. It is so hot. It almost feels like a fever.

For the briefest of seconds embarrassment washes me, but then I hear the moan escape her throat, and she is so excited.

“Did you just squirt?” Jo questions and we both giggle. “It’s okay, I love you,” she says and plants a hot wet kiss straight on my lips.

She knows that only she could make that happen to me, and she uses the explosion to fuck me faster, to fuck me just the tiniest bit harder. I buck and move with every stroke of my pussy. Meeting together in the middle, and making the longest of withdraws so that we can come so close together again.

She can't take it any longer and she mounts on top of me sliding her naked body between my legs. She is holding the vibrator level with her pussy and she fucks me like she does when she is wearing a cock. One hand still holding the vibrator I try to assist her by wrapping my legs around her so that the vibrator won't need so much control; so as to get her pussy pounding mine as close as possible. I want her pussy slamming my clit while her hand uses our little friend to fuck my gloriously soaked vagina.

We are both getting close now, closer and closer we climb towards ecstasy and I crave every stroke. Clamping down on the vibrator as she draws it out, we both begin to come.

“Oh?” I say surprised.

As again it flows as each spasm of my muscles pulls her further inside me, using each spasm of her pussy as the rhythm to slam it into me as we both come.

“Oh, Jo, Jo, Jo, fuck Oh, ” I scream.

Both feeling our release she settles in partially on top of me and pulls our little friend out, and gloriously I come again from its absence. My muscles are trying to pull it back in rejecting the alien feeling of being empty. We kiss, and nibble, and kiss as soft moans escape, and laughter sneaks in. We hold each other oh so tight as the aftershocks wear off and our pussies calm down.

Published 
Written by Lisa378
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments