Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting What You Want

8
0 Comments 0
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I had been preparing for her visit since I woke up that morning. I made sure that the whole house was clean, and cleared out of my family. My mother was at work, brother in summer school and I, a grade 12 graduate, got the house to myself most days. Even though some of my preparations were unnecessary, I did them anyway. I showered and shaved so I would feel smooth against her skin, even though she would never want me that way. I put on an alluring scented lotion to attract her closer to me, even though she kept her distance. I wore a low cut tank top and shorts to show off my slim body and C cup breasts, that she would surely pretend not to notice. All of these things really didn’t matter, but I did them anyway.

I hadn’t seen her in so long and I really needed to speak to her. I already confessed to her how I felt. How I wanted her so badly and that she didn’t even want to know some things I had imagined doing to her. We hadn’t been able to get together lately because we had been very busy, me with school and she got sick and was away for a while. Her coming to my place was forbidden and she could lose her job, but she knew I needed to speak to her. Well, I thought that was why she was breaking the rules, just so I could talk to her. I had a lot going on at the time and I really needed her. She cared about me so much.

Her car pulled up into my driveway and my stomach began to flutter. I hadn’t seen her in so long and my feelings for her had only amplified since I confessed them to her. She stepped out of the car, a tight low cut sundress hugging every curve and her D cup breasts struggling to stay in place. My pussy tingled at the sight. She’d never want me though, I was 18 and she was 34. That was so wrong, and she was my councilor. She’d lose her job, but god the things I would do to her. My mind began to drift, her body under that dress so elegant and sexy. Her large breasts in my hands, her nipples between my fingers… the doorbell wrung snapping me out of my little fantasy.

My heart pounded in my chest as I approached the front door and I was afraid she’d hear it from outside! I remembered once she had told me that not everyone was completely straight, it was just how we decided to express ourselves. This had given me hope that maybe; just maybe she would fall vulnerable to my sleazy outfit tactic. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. She smiled at me and then her eyes widened with utter shock and surprise. She had definitely noticed my outfit, SCORE.

I opened the door wider and invited her in. I closed the door and ran into her arms to hug her, our breasts pressing up against each other. I could have sworn her arms held me longer than usual. I loved the moment. I took this opportunity to smell her long black hair, scented of strawberry vanilla. Mm she was so intoxicating. As I pulled away I made sure to trace my hands around her waist, just to be flirty. She said nothing but smiled and told me I looked beautiful. I blushed and took her hand to lead her to the rec room, where we could talk.

I sat down on the couch and she sat on the other end of it. My heart still pounded and my pussy started to tingle more and I felt a gush of juices escape from within. I decided to sit with my legs crossed so my shorts would ride up and show peaks of my now throbbing sex. Maybe this would draw her in….

We started to talk about usual things. She asked me how my week was and how things were going between my mother and I. She asked me how the nightmares were and how I was holding up after the incident a few months before. When she saw my eyes well up with tears she rushed towards me and took me in her arms. I never cried in front of her but this was the first time I shed a few tears. Her holding me made me feel a lot better and I could smell her sexy hair some more. My face was pushed right beside her large breasts and I had a hard time not shoving my face right in them. After I had calmed down a bit she asked me if I wanted to talk about my feelings that I had confessed to her. I pulled away from her a little and hid my face, I was so shy. She laughed and told me that it was okay; she told me that it was normal to feel the way I did. She also said that wearing provocative clothing was no secret to her as to what my intentions were. She moved a little closer to me and my pussy ached for her touch. She put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me with the most understanding eyes. This woman was amazing, but fuck I wanted her so bad.

Suddenly she pulled me up into her lap and she started to caress my hair. It sent shivers down my spine and my whole body reacted with goose bumps. She knew this turned me on, I had told her before. Was she doing this on purpose? Part of me prayed that she was. I let out a quiet moan from my lips when she started to caress me ear lobes and run her fingers gently through my hair. Did she not know she was driving me wild? I turned to face her and my eyes were painfully full of lust. I couldn’t control myself any longer.

I pushed my lips into hers and kissed her with all my frustration and passion. I opened my mouth to signal my intentions and to my surprise, she responded. Her mouth opened and we became in sync, devouring each other’s mouths. I felt something warm and wet slip into my mouth and I allowed her tongue to play with mine. My whole body quivered during the kiss and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her deeper and harder. She was all that I wanted at that very moment. I felt her hands caressing my waist and I started to graze her cleavage with my fingertips. She moaned in my mouth which made my pussy squirt another flow of juices. My dominant instinct took over and I pushed her down onto the couch. I climbed on top of her and kissed her more and more. I kissed down her neck and sucked away. I reached her chest and suckled more. She moaned underneath me and I knew she wanted me.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez



I sat up and I reached down to grab both of her large breasts. I squeezed them gently at first and pushed them together. She bit her lip and moaned again. I lowered my face and rubbed it in her cleavage. I kissed her breasts and licked the space between them. Suddenly I felt a squeeze at one of my breasts and I let out a moan in her chest. I looked up and she had a sneaky look in her eyes. I sat up and told her we would finish this in my room. I walked towards my bed and this time she pushed me down and started to fondle my breasts. She squeezed them and pushed them together. She kissed them and licked them. She sat me up and took my shirt off and unclasped my bra. I lay there underneath her with my breasts in full view. She kissed me again and traced her tongue around my mouth, down my neck and right to my nipple. She circled her tongue around it teasing me and did the same to my other nipple. I squirmed underneath her, wanted her to bite it or suck it already!

My nipples were fully erect just millimeters away from her warm tongue. She was teasing me; I could see it in her eyes. She slowly circled on nipple with her tongue and the other with her index finger. She got closer with every circle completed until finally… her mouth attacked my nipple. I felt her cover it completely and her tongue violently flick over it. I arched my back in sheer pleasure. I felt my other nipple being pulled on and my pussy burned for her touch more than ever. God I was dying of pleasure just from my nipples. She continued to flick her tongue over and then switched to give my other nipple the warm and wet attention it deserved. Her teeth grazed my nipple and she pulled on the other. I was moaning so loud, which only made her play faster. She reached down between my legs and squeezed my covered pussy hard. I shuddered underneath her as I felt more juices soak my panties. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard again.

I forced her to sit upwards and I sat up with her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and we sat there face to face. I lifted to bottom of her dress and lifted it up. I pulled it over her head and took in the mesmerizing sight of her sexy, curvy body. Her breasts rested in her bra and I bet they ached for me. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I ripped it off and threw it on the ground. I went straight for her nipple and bit down on it. She gasped and I felt her hand entangle in my hair and push my head into her chest. I flicked my tongue over the sensitive nub and pulled on the other. I squeezed them together and rubbed my face in them. I couldn’t get enough of her large breasts. They were intoxicating. I was in pure lust and desire and I played with them for as long as she wished. She was moaning very loud and I loved it.

I climbed on top of her again and I straddled her waist. I took both her breasts in my hands and squeezed them, leaning down to kiss her again. I was hungry for her pussy now and I wasn’t going to stop until I got it in my mouth. I kissed down her neck and chest. I kissed her stomach and traced my fingers over her thong covering her soaking slit. She let out a whimpering moan as I ran my fingers gently up in down. I caressed her inner thighs up and down. I positioned myself between her legs and spread them wide. I kissed her thighs and her covered pussy. I could smell the intoxicating juices seeping out of it. I flicked my tongue over it a few times and then found her clit and pushed my tongue in hard. She arched her back in pure bliss, but I pulled my face away from her sex.

I took both thumbs and slid her now soaking panties off her long sexy legs. I spread her legs and took in what I was about to devour. My thumb found her clit and I circled it in a slow motion, watching her squirm in delight. I applied more pressure to it and I used my free hand to caress her entrance. She was soaking wet. I slid my finger up inside her and her muscles tightened and relaxed around it. I slid in another finger and began to fuck her with them. I continued to circle her clit with my thumb and fuck her faster. I entered a third finger and I pushed hard on her clit. Her whole body started to tremble and she arched her back and screamed. I rubbed her and fucked her fast and deep while she came all over my hands. I wasn’t finished quite yet though…

I pushed her legs wide apart and buried my face between them. I licked up and down her freshly shaved slit. My tongue divided her lips and found her entrance. I flicked it deep inside of her, lapping up her delicious juices. She tasted so good. I flattened my tongue and pushed it up and down her wet pussy. I found her clit and my tongue immediately flicked it violently and pushed into it hard. She screamed and came again in only a few seconds; her cum dripping from my chin. I sat up and wiped my face off. She lay there out of breathe and I climbed on her again and kissed her; allowing her to taste the delicious juices I had just enjoyed.

After a few moments she flipped me underneath her and removed my shorts and panties. It all happened so fast before I felt two fingers slide up into me and begin to fuck me fast. I started to scream and moan for more. She put in another finger and she leaned in to flick my clit with her tongue. I was lost in pure ecstasy. I felt my whole body tense up and tingle all over; my orgasm taking over my entire being. I squirted all over her and myself. She licked up the mess and kissed my pussy everywhere. I had never experienced such an orgasm in my entire life.

She pulled me into her arms and kissed me softly. I could not believe what had just happened. My body shuddered from the excitement. I fell asleep in her arms that day and when we both woke up, it was time for her to leave. I kissed her goodbye and could not wait to see her again. This was the beginning of a new relationship that I was really looking forward to.

Published 
Written by missmarlyt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors