Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl On Girl Strip Club Encounter

"A bi-curious partner's fantasy about her first visit to a lapdance club"

25
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story was written for a partner who'd fantasized about visiting a strip club."

The sun is beaming down in the late Barcelona afternoon and I decide to leave the hotel poolside and go back to our room to see what you're up to.

I have a fair idea though, and I'm proved right as I find you with your legs spread wide open, working yourself to orgasm with your toy.

You feel it becoming a little harder to climax now that I'm in the room, but I don't say anything. Instead I climb behind you and let you in between my legs as you rest your head back on me. The approval I show makes you more comfortable and I ask you what you're thinking about.

“Dublin,” you reply, the word itself making your memories more heightened.

You begin thinking of how I woke you up late, near midnight a few hours after drifting asleep in the afterglow of an orgasm. You remember showering, full of anticipation and excitement. The world begins to drift away as you remember your steps up into the bar, the nerves and the excitement almost making you want to run away. Any embarrassment was gone by the time you took your first sip of a drink, but it took a few for you to settle in completely and finally feel comfortable and for the bigger nerves to subside. Under the surface though, the excitement and butterflies are swirling.

You remember the place was quite elegant and think of the faces and the bodies of the women walking around. There are a few men; it's a quiet night, but we still draw a lot of attention, not just because we're a couple, but because of how stunning you look, even compared to most of the girls. In just a pretty top and jeans the men are staring at you more than the strippers.

Inevitably, some are jealous of you and none know quite whether to approach or not. I whisper in your ear, reminding you that they provide a service and that we're paying, so like anywhere else, there's no tip if they can't do their job well. In this case, no dance at all.

It takes a while, but the first girl approaches, clearly one of the more experienced girls there, coming to me first, but smart enough to know to keep eye contact with both of us. I explain that I'm getting you your first striptease and she smiles widely and sits down to begin chatting. She stays for a while and when she pushes to take you for a dance and knowing that you've already noticed the girl you want, I step in and whisper that you already have your eyes on someone. She asks if I would like a dance and I politely say that this is your night and I would take one next time. I apologise, passing her ten euros, saying, “That's for a drink from us.”

She walks away smiling and we go back to our drinks, the knowledge spreading that it's you that's there for a dance and not me, and that we're not tight with our money.

More of the girls begin to approach us but we shoot each one down politely. You catch the eye of the girl you spied, and you know by her reaction that she's already been looking at you too, to check you out. She's tanned, and pretty, especially when she smiles and you let yourself finally stare at her body more than sneaking glimpses as she takes a customer by the hand and leads him to a private room. She's wearing just a thong and high heels, like most of the other girls, and you can see every curve of her body

Looking back, you know now that she was in there, thinking about you as she danced.

Your anticipation starts to build and you focus on the pleasure your toy is providing, knowing you're on your way to coming.

You think about her, dancing for a man while beginning to feel horny over the thought of dancing for you.

She comes back out, a smile as the happy punter goes back to his drink and she goes to the bar to get one herself. She doesn't look over but you know she's trying not to. The idea of her wanting you starts to build your orgasm more as you push your head back into me. You watch her as she chats with another girl, still refusing to look back in your direction but knowing full well she's getting watched, worried about being disappointed in case she's wrong.

Finally, she slips and glances across, both your eyes meeting again before she shies away and looks back at her workmate, taking another drink as if that's what she shooed away to do. She looks up again but this time you're not looking and she leaves her drink and friend, walking over to our table. Your eyes find each other again as you see her coming towards us. Neither of you realizes how much both of you are smiling.

You move a little, as if to make room for her beside you, even though there's plenty, and she sits down, looking between us as if to say hello.

I offer her a drink and she says that she has one, but left it at the bar. I ask her what her name is and she tells us. Now, masturbating on top of this hotel bed, in Spain, your pussy becomes as wet as it did when I introduced you back to the pretty stripper. I explain that you're my girlfriend and we're staying in Dublin for the night. I tell her that I've brought you here to get your first striptease and she smiles widely. I pass her twenty-five euros and she asks if I'd like to watch. I tell her no, and that your first time should be private. She's a little shocked but says nothing, instead taking your hand and leading you to the same private room as she went before.

You dig your heels into the bed a little, remembering exactly how excited and nervous you were as she led you into the room, her ass looking hot in a thong, beautiful to look at as her round butt cheeks moved in time with her stride, walking out in front of you. She nods to the bouncer as she guides you into a small, comfortable area with cushioned seats and pulls the curtain across.

You can tell she's a little nervous too, as she sits you down, not quite sure how to begin with a woman. She straddles you but giggles a little and stands up again. The thought of the indent of her pussy in her tight bikini draws a slight moan from you as you visualize everything you remember. She turns around and jiggles her ass cheeks as you lay your hands flat on either side of yourself and get comfortable. She keeps shaking her hips, faster now, bouncing her ass as she stands in front of you, reaching up to her hair and looking back. Suddenly dips down, bent in two, showing off her ass and thighs as she does, running a hand up the side of her leg as she stands back up.

A new song starts and she turns and straddles you again, her hands leaning against the back of the seat behind you on either side. This time she's a little more assured, slipping into the rhythm of her usual routine as she uses her body to grind forward, pushing her tits up past your face each time she does. You feel the heat from her body as her perfume adds to the sensations inside you that each flowing movement of her body is already creating. She flicks her long hair forward, over the two of you, making a little eye contact as she slides down your body, her hair trailing behind and over your face. It flicks back up as she stands straight and snaps her head back before grinding her still-covered pussy into the air in front of you, in time with the music. She puts her hand on each of your knees, spreads your legs and drops down between them, ass to the floor as if she was dancing on a pole.

RenataBasterr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RenataBasterr

You watch her back arch as her face curves down and then up past your pussy, wet and hot behind your jeans and panties, her nose grazing the zipper as her body flows up again, this time a little more forceful. Her hands grip your shoulders as she grinds in close enough to drag a hard, aroused little nipple over your face.

You feel a little shocked at first, both from the nipple being used that way and from how cold it felt, especially because of how much heat her body was giving off, feeling it even a few inches away from her skin. The shock just added to how hot the situation was as you remember forgetting the outside world, your troubles and worries melting away, this beautiful, complete stranger dancing just for you. Nothing but your pleasure is on her mind as they grind up against you again. This time though, she was lower, her breasts against the front of your top as she made deep eye contact, her face looking horny as she concentrated on turning you on.

You feel your climax start to build and grind into your toy as you think back to how she turned around to sit in between your legs, grinding again, but now with her ass cheeks pushing into your crotch again and again. She began pumping her butt down onto you, as if fucking some invisible penis and you remember the flash of a thought about taking her with a strap­on.

But the thought gets pushed away as she leans back against you, writhing, pushing her head up onto your shoulder so you can look down over her body, her breasts jerking towards the ceiling as she acts as if all she needs to orgasm is to keep moving herself against you just like that.

She doesn't keep moving that way. She stops abruptly, standing back up, legs apart. She bends over again, looking back at you as she does, but this time she pulls her panties over her hips. The material strains for a few seconds before it snaps down around her thighs, exposing her pussy, and she reaches back to spread her cheeks, showing off her tight little asshole too.

Standing back up, she spins around, letting the bikini bottoms drop to the ground, flicking them off with her foot. She grinds her shaved pussy in front of your face, almost so close it's touching. You smell her perfume again, this time used to cover the scent of her hot little cunt, and can't help but imagine pushing your face into pink folds below and pushing your tongue deep inside. The thought made you so horny that it was a struggle to push the feeling away at the time, and you try and mimic the same strength now as you feel yourself starting to come.

You think of how she turned and began grinding back into you again, but this time, lifting your hand and placing it on her thigh. Too taken aback and nervous at the time, you go back to that moment again and again while you've masturbated since, thinking about a clear come-on from another beautiful woman and acting on it confidently. Wishing at that moment you'd dragged your fingertips up her thigh and onto her pussy. Thinking about how you could have made the first move and been in control of another girl right from the beginning.

The thought of it pushes you farther towards orgasm and you know you can't wait any longer, having to jump ahead in your memory.

You think about the awkward little moment of her finishing her dance and how she leant over and kissed you on the cheek. You remember what I told you going in about how a woman will assume a man loves her dancing and that a woman hates it. You think about the look on her face when you pulled another twenty-five euro from your pocket and asked her to dance again.

Knowing you enjoyed her first dance, this time her movements were even more erotic than before. She straddled you again, grinding hard, moving her face close to yours, eyes pushing deep into your own before closing them and gyrating even closer as two sets of lips sat so close to touching.

Thinking about it gets you on the edge, your orgasm building and building. You know you're about to climax hard thinking about that hot girl grinding on you but you need to skip faster through your memories to the thing that had you touching yourself in the first place. The thing you want to come hard to.

Not her pert tits in your face again, this time nipples dragging softly across your bottom lip. Not her pulling your hands onto her ass as she gripped one of your legs between hers and began bucking back and forward, her pussy pushed tight against the denim. Not when she turned around and ran a finger up between her soaking wet pussy lips to catch a drip before bringing it up to her mouth and taking a deep suck on it.

No, all you want to think about right now is that moment she dropped onto her knees and buried her head into your crotch, your pussy soaking wet behind the material of your jeans.

And suddenly you're no longer thinking about that; you're thinking of just being naked, a girl's pretty face between your legs, licking on your clit. Their mouth soaking the sides as they can't get enough, tongue pushing inside as far as it can reach. You think of their long hair brushing against the inside of your thighs. You imagine gripping their head and having a dirty little bitch's face to grind on. You think about using her hot little mouth to come hard, knowing it's turning her on as much as you.

I'm still behind you on the bed and I watch as your body starts to shake and convulse. You grit your teeth, gripping my leg with one hand as your toy gets used by the other to bring your body to a thundering climax.

You roll onto your face and I climb up off the bed. I lift a cool sheet from the shade of the room and push it in between your legs, asking you what you were masturbating over. You grind a little against the cool cloth on your sensitive, cum-struck pussy and tell me what you were thinking of.

“I have a very special surprise for you tonight then,” I whisper into your ear.

Published 
Written by MrRaynes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments