Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Gone Wild: Girls Night In

"Tonight I viewed Noelle more than just a friend"

16
8 Comments 8
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was yet another hot summer night in Chicago and coincidentally Noelle's AC broke down during the heat fest. It was so hot in her penthouse even with all the windows rolled down that we decided to just strip down to our bras and panties and carry the party onto her balcony.

I've known Noelle for five years so it was like second nature to see my best friend practically naked. It was the night after graduation, so we were celebrating with a Margarita Night. After a few too many margaritas and some occasional body shots with Noelle, I began to notice how attractive my best friend really was. Leaning against the balcony rail stood a 5'9 blonde, with legs stretching so long they seemed to run for a mile. She has such a killer body that even a Victoria's Secret model would die for. She had green eyes that sparkled and they were paired with beautiful natural long lashes. As for me, I am a 5'7 babe with long locks of brown hair that brushed against my sculpted tummy. I did cheerleading all four years in high school and it really payed off since my body was rockin. Where I lacked in height I gained in my 36C perky breasts.

As Noelle went back inside to refill our drinks, I realized that I was beginning to view Noelle more than just a friend. Now, don't get me wrong. I've spent my teen years always experimenting with men. Their desirable sex drive and dominance turned me on automatically and left me aching for more. But there was something about women that men lacked in. Was it because of their delicacy? The charisma? Or was it the seduction? As my curiosity intensified, I longed to have Noelle’s full lips explore my body. Right on time Noelle returned with her hands full with two glasses of our drinks and another bottle of vodka accompanied by two shot glasses.

“What are you thirsty for?” Noelle asked, focused more on my boobs than on me.

“You.” I said boldly.

Right then Noelle took her eyes off my oozing cleavage and into my eyes. I could tell by the look in her eyes she was thinking about the same thing I was. I reached out to her to take the items from her arms, barely knocking over the expensive glasses she held in her hands. She came towards me and pushed me against the glass rail on the balcony and began exploring my mouth with her tongue. We both knew that we were craving each other so I wasn’t longing for some sensual love making. Her soft lips left imprints all around my jaw as she started to move herself down to my neck.

“Oh Emily, you don’t know how long I’ve been craving this” She barely whispered into my ear. Her warm breath sent chills down my spine as she slowly kissed and nibbled my ear.At that moment I didn’t want anything except our bodies tangled up in each other, her breath all over my skin and her soft lips touching my body.

While Noelle was nibbling my ear and leaving love kisses all around my neck, I managed to undue do her black lace bra and begin fondling her fairly large breasts. I embraced her and took in her vanilla scent, and in the meantime she took the time to take off my bandeau and suck my erect nipples.

“Oh Noelle!” I screamed.

But that didn’t stop her, that only encouraged her to pleasure me more. She had one hand placed on my right breast and played with it by squeezing and then suddenly pinching my nipple unexpectedly. Her mouth was centered on my left breast as she flicked her tongue around my areola and then sucked it. Both the heat from her mouth and from the outside was making me feel even hotter as I got that familiar ache down in my pussy.

When I looked down and saw the sight of my beautiful best friend playing with me, it made my nipples harder and my panties soak through the thin silk material. It was as if Noelle read my mind. She slipped her hand into my thong and began playing with my wet pussy. She automatically entered two fingers inside me and thrusted her fingers fast.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

The sensations were so delightful that suddenly my knee’s buckled and I had the most pleasurable orgasm I have ever had.

Noelle slightly turned her head to contact my eyes and gave me a sultry smile. I placed my free hand on her chin and brought her up, only to place my lips on her wet ones. I tasted my sweet juices on her lips, and we stayed like that for five minutes, our tongues intertwined with each other, while occasionally biting her bottom lip.

Finally I took Noelle by the hand and brought her back inside. The apartment still felt boiling, even standing in there naked. Suddenly a flashbulb went off in my head.

“Noelle, go into your bedroom and make yourself comfortable” I breathed into her ear.

I felt her shiver with delight and as she walked down the long hallway, she made sure to sway her butt to catch my attention. I walked into her kitchen and opened the door to her large freezer. I spotted what I needed, grabbed them and almost ran to her bedroom door.

I came into the room and from the sight, I almost dropped the tray of ice. Sprawled on the bed was Noelle who was just glowing. The lights were dimmed so I saw her sleek silhouette in the dark. She crawled to the edge of her bed and grabbed me by the waist (my most sensitive spot) and began kissing my flat stomach. She separated herself from me and stared at the tray with a questionable look.

“Em, why would you bring ice…” but before she finished her sentence a devilish smile sprawled across her face.

“Oh, I don’t know…” I said nonchalantly and gave her a quick wink.

I pushed her down onto her soft mattress and her hair flared around her like a halo. At that moment she looked like an angel, but with a devilish mind.

I got on top of her and didn’t waste a second to start licking her breasts. I circled my tongue around her already erect nipples and bit them. Noelle seemed to enjoy this because her moaning began to get louder. I was afraid that the couple next door was going to hear her moan! Her chest began to flush so it was the perfect time to grab the ice tray. I reached over and grabbed one of the cubes and placed it in my mouth. As it began to melt, I lowered my head right in front of her hot pussy. I kept playing with her breasts and switched up the tempo by turning her nipples like a knob to pinching them. She screamed with delight and that just made me hornier.

I opened her labia lips with the ice cube, and the sudden shock of cold made her squirm. I kept running it up and down her steaming pussy, making her grind into the ice cube. As the cube melted I grabbed a new one and pushed it against her clit.

“Ahh fuck Em!”

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and began pumping them in and out slowly. This only made Noelle breathe heavier.At this point I had the ice cube pressed against her clit, fingering her pussy and licking all the juices that are spilling out of her lips. I start increasing the speed of my fingers and driving my fingers in so fast that Noelle was gripping her sheets for her life. I flickered my tongue against her swollen pussy and at that moment her hips buckled and she exploded with her juices, some even landing on my face. I kept pumping my fingers and started to decrease the speed while licking her pussy dry.

I fell on top of her so our bare erect nipples touched and planted a hungry kiss on her lips. Once we finally separated and our heartbeats went back to normal, I fell right into Noelle’s arms.

“Em, you were absolutely amazing for your first time. I love you.” Noelle said, and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

That night I didn’t get much rest because after another round of margaritas, me and Noelle were at it again, only this time, some special toys were included.

I would love for some feed- back to know how my writing is ! I enjoyed sharing my story of my first time on here (: x
Published 
Written by IamWonderful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments