Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Weekend ... Continued

9
6 Comments 6
9.6k Views 9.6k
929 words 929 words

Girls Weekend … Continued

I laughed along with Jane at the amazing scene that was rapidly unfolding that night. Jane propped herself up and lent across to retrieve her G&T from the bedside table. She took a hearty gulp and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. We held each others gaze as I continued to stroke her well toned thighs. She groaned and looked at me seductively.

“Kate … that was fucking amazing.” She said, still slightly breathless.

“Glad you liked it … I really enjoyed watching your explosive climax.”

“Yeah, … well not as much as I’m going to enjoy watching yours honey.” She said with a grin.

With that she sat her drink back down and pulled me towards her. We kissed and her tongue felt utterly delicious in my mouth. She slipped off my nightdress and kissed and licked my firm breasts, as I caressed her hips and backside. We were completely uninhibited now as we got to know each others bodies. This was my first time with someone of the same sex and it felt totally natural. Jane and I seemed to have a great chemistry together and I must admit I fancied her like hell. My breathing was shallow as she kept up some talk and slid her hand down towards my soaking wet pussy. My juices were flowing as she whispered to me, telling me that she was going to fuck my brains out. Wow. Bring it on. Her touch was sending shivers down my spine as she circled my clit and caressed the inside of my thighs. My excited pussy was throbbing as she kissed my neck and rubbed my well manicured mound. I groaned as she continued to ravish me. Fucking hell, this woman to woman sex was intoxicating. I was on heat, wet with desire and getting my clitoris stimulated by my fucking pal. Her gorgeous breasts rubbed against mine as she nibbled my ear lobs and kissed my throat. She gently bit my nipples and stroked my skin all over. My desire was peeking and she hadn’t even gotten to the best bit yet.

We kissed and fumbled for what seemed like hours, my skin was sensitive to her every touch and the tingle of pure excitement got me right in the crotch. We wrestled around in the sumptuous outsize bed, caressing every part of each other. Tasting and stroking each other. Enjoying a stolen weekend to indulge in a little forbidden fruit before going back to real life. There’s nothing wrong in trying a little of something different now and then - more people should try it. And I was going to enjoy it to the full.

I sat on her lap and wrapped my legs around her, or clammy bodies nursing each others.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

We kissed erotically and she explored my mouth with her tongue, it felt divine. I was so fucking worked up I thought I was going to cum there and then. I took some deep breaths and the sensation subsided, thank God, I was building up for the big one. Variety is the spice of life and this was definitely the most exciting thing I had experienced in a fucking long time. I had often wondered what it would be like to do it with a woman and now my fantasy had come true. Jane sure seemed to an expert and had awakened a part of me that had lain dormant for some time. She was really doing it for me and was pressing all the right buttons. Our girly talks were now paying off in a totally amazing way. Her rich musky perfume was acting as an aphrodisiac now, and was sending me wild as I breathed in it’s luscious heady fragrance.

Finally after keeping me waiting for what seemed like a fucking decade, she traced down my body with her expert tongue and found my eagerly awaiting soaking wet pussy. God, … her tongue felt so good as it probed my inner recesses. With steady strokes she lapped my clit, flicking and circling with skilful strokes. My breathing was getting faster now as she worked away on my impending convulsive orgasm. Wow. She sure was a master, as she slowed up now and then dowsing my desire to peak. I was in heaven as she inserted two fingers, gently thrusting and adding to my already immense pleasure. Jane kept up the ardent rhythm as I moaned with each exquisite motion. Fucking hell … I was so close now … I let out small moans of complete unadulterated pleasure as Jane lapped my throbbing pussy. I arched my back, ready for the big one. I was going to cum … my heart was beating rapidly as the wonderful sensation built. Jane increased the tempo to help me on my way. I cried out as an utterly explosive climax engulfed me. It swept through me like a tornado, jarring my whole being. I was breathless, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t hear. I tried to open my eyes after the spasms of pure pleasure had subsided and a foggy mist met my gaze.

I could hear a familiar voice which seemed to be calling me from the distance. “Kate, … are you alright?”

I somehow managed to shake myself from the heady daze to rely. “You better believe I’m okay. I’m more than okay, I'm fucking fantastic.”

“Crikey, … you really got a good one then.” She said giving me a hug.

“Yep.” I said returning the gesture. “Thanks for a truly amazing experience.”

Published 
Written by verity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments