Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls' Weekend

"My Wife Came Home With Cum in Her Panties"

68
9 Comments 9
15.9k Views 15.9k
838 words 838 words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

My wife and her friends went up north on a weekend with the girls after one of the women won a condo at a northern Minnesota resort. I should have been suspicious when she packed a pair of black leather pants. This was about ten or so years ago when black leather pants were in fashion briefly.  There were about eight or ten women and they drove in two separate SUVs, - these were soccer moms after all, and their excitement was obvious as we watched them drive away.

The resort is a large well-established place known for fishing and golfing in the summer, hunting in the fall, and snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter.  All of those activities draw a large number of male and female guests, not all of them accompanied by each other.  I was concerned that there would be some sexual activity and I spent the weekend at home wondering if I had anything to be concerned about.  Of course, nothing would happen between her and anyone else, right?

They finally returned about 2:00 PM on Sunday afternoon and I intercepted her at the door with smooches and a request to tell me about her weekend. We sat on the couch, and it started out as the typical driving, checking in, getting ready to go out to dinner and drinking, etc. She said that one of the women, Monique, was really pursuing guys when they were all at the bar that night, as were a couple of the others, - all married.  My wife said that she stuck with the other women, and behaved.

I pushed her a bit to tell me how wild Monique and the others got with their boy toys, did they go home with them, out to the car, or bring them back to the resort, but she demurred and only said that one of the women she was hanging around with made the statement "That's just not right! She's a married woman with a child at home".  It turned out that the statement was repeated by the woman a few different times that weekend, so I kind of figured that meant there was a lot of misbehaving going on.

Pushing my wife a bit more to tell me of her activities and/or indiscretions, she repeated that she behaved and was a good girl, but that one very funny thing did happen on Saturday night, when a woman was dancing and a couple of guys got in front of and behind her and were humping away like a DP threesome. She said, "It was SO funny!"

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey


I was so horny from being by myself that weekend and from nervousness that she may have been fucking around, that I pulled her pants off, and started licking her pussy right there on the living room couch. Her panties were soaked and sticky, and her pussy smelled funkier than I have ever smelled it. My tongue hit a thick, slimy, substance with a strange taste, but not a yeast infection taste. The sliminess thinned out as I licked, but there was a bunch of it. It just kept coming.


It was then that I suspected that she was the dirty dancing girl, and that she had in fact fucked the two guys just hours before, and since the girls had gotten an early start for their drive home, she hadn't had the chance to take a bath or shower or otherwise clean up from her night's activities.  I continued to lick up everything that I could, until I couldn't stand it anymore, and stuck my cock in her pussy for the most explosive orgasm of my life.


She never has admitted to it, but there is really no doubt in my mind. We like to play a game during sex where I ask her an edgy question or make an edgy statement right before climax, and she will go with the answer that she knows will turn me on. One time a few months ago, I told her that the time she came back from up north, I could taste cum in her pussy and that there was just so much of it. “Was it just from one guy, or more than one?”

 She replied “Two!”

 Blastoff!!

 Unfortunately, she won’t admit to anything more than saying what I wanted to hear before cumming, but my nose and tongue know the truth.

 

Epilogue:  A male neighbor of ours, Tom, is originally from the same resort area.  He happened to be up there visiting family that weekend.  One Saturday night, Tom and I were standing around a campfire smoking something with our friend Joe.  Tom casually mentioned that he had been in the bar that night and had seen the girls in action.  He didn’t specifically say what he’d seen my wife doing, but did describe a funny dance with two guys and a girl…

Published 
Written by tjmillberg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments