Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girls Don't Rob Banks

"When it's discovered a banker has a submissive side, a daring robbery is planned"

59
20 Comments 20
2.1k Views 2.1k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Kate waited at the bar. She hated waiting. She was always waiting for her girlfriend Claire. She went ahead and ordered a gin and tonic. It’d been a bitch of a week and she needed to unwind. She was just admiring the glossy shine of her brunette hair in the mirror behind the bar when she saw a stylishly dressed blonde-haired woman with bright red lipstick approach the bar and slip onto the stool beside her. 

“A mimosa, please.” 

She stared straight ahead, ignoring Kate.

When the barman had placed the cocktail in front of her, she first took a sip before turning to face Kate. 

“I know what you need.”

“I’m sorry... Are you talking to me?”

Kate was flustered. The woman’s ice-blue eyes bored into her. She gasped in shock when the woman leant in and slid her hand up Kate’s thigh.

“Your girlfriend doesn’t give you what you need,” she whispered. Her fingers had travelled further up her thigh and Kate felt a fingernail trace the top of her thigh high. “But I can.”

A low groan escaped Kate’s mouth as the woman leant in closer. Kate was frozen in shock. She couldn’t believe she was sitting at a bar in public with a stranger sliding her hand up her skirt.

“I know what you are, Kate.” 

Kate whimpered as the woman’s finger expertly teased her clit. 

“You’re a needy little whore.”

And with that, she withdrew her hand and knocked back the mimosa just as Claire bounded into the bar. By the time Kate had disentangled herself from Claire’s hug, the woman was gone. 

All through dinner in the restaurant, Kate found it impossible to concentrate. The dull ache between her legs threatened to overwhelm everything else. That the woman seemed to know things that Kate had barely admitted to herself unnerved her. 

How could she know Claire didn’t satisfy her anymore? How could she know that using those words and doing what she did, in public, would leave her a quivering mess?

Just as they finished the main course Kate glanced over Claire’s left shoulder and froze. She could see the woman approaching them. The woman locked eyes with Kate and then pointed to the Ladies. Without a word, the woman walked past their table. 

“I’m just going to freshen up in the loo. Order me the Sicilian cheesecake would you?” And without waiting for a response she was out of her seat and heading to the Ladies. 

When Kate entered the bathroom, the woman was waiting for her. Without a word, she guided Kate into the end stall. Kate was pushed forcefully against the wall and the lock snapped shut. One hand grabbed a clump of Kate’s hair while the woman’s other hand was shoved between Kate’s legs. 

“Oh god,” Kate groaned as the woman tugged the soaking triangle of cotton down Kate’s legs. 

She felt the woman’s warm breath on her neck as she told Kate what a needy fucking whore she was. Her finger stroked her slit, smearing juices along her folds and over her clit. Pulses shot through her body as the woman just took her and used her. 

Kate felt like she was outside her body, observing a slut she barely recognised being finger fucked in the stall of a restaurant bathroom while her girlfriend sat ordering dessert at a table twenty feet away. 

The woman had two fingers inside her now. They scissored, rhythmically tapping on her spot. Fuck, why couldn’t Claire use her like this? It was so fast, so intense and her legs shook as the orgasm rampaged through her body. The woman was holding her up by the hair as Kate hung, impaled on her fingers. 

Finally, the room stopped spinning. The oxygen slowly returned to her lungs. The woman pulled her fingers out, coated in the mess from between Kate’s legs.

“You are a whore,” the woman intoned. Each word was punctuated by a dab of Kate's cum behind her ears. “And now you will smell like one for your girlfriend.”

The woman pushed Kate down onto her knees. Kate had a fleeting sense of disgust at kneeling on the bathroom floor but then the woman lifted her skirt and pushed Kate's face into her crotch. She inhaled the woman’s scent. She could see the damp patch on her red lace panties and as her mouth was pressed against it, she caught a hint of the exquisite flavour. 

Then the woman stepped back, unlocked the door and left the bathroom. By the time Kate had her panties pulled up and her dress straightened, the woman was long gone. 

“Are you OK? You look a little flushed, honey.”

Kate tried to brush Claire’s concern aside. 

“I’m fine, honest.” She smiled but she wasn’t fine. What the fuck had just happened? She tried to gather her thoughts as she watched Claire pay the bill.

Kate lay awake, listening to Claire’s steady breaths as she slept beside her. They’d made love when they’d got home from the restaurant. Claire had gone down on Kate, then Kate had reciprocated, then they cuddled afterwards. It was routine. Kate blushed as she thought how she’d imagined it was the mystery woman pressing her pussy into her face rather than Claire’s. She thought about how she wanted more than anything to be able to make that mystery woman cum. 

She was right, thought Kate. I am a whore.’

Emily got back to the flat she shared with Megan half an hour later.

“How’d it go?” Megan asked.

Emily paused, midway through taking off her coat. She looked at the pair of them, hunched over their computers and flicked the long blonde hair away from her face.

“It went well. I think she’s taken the bait.” 


Two weeks earlier.

Emily sipped her coffee and watched while her friends ran attempt after attempt to breach the security systems. 

“They’re sewn up tighter than an ostrich’s arse,” Simon complained as yet another attempt to break into the Bank’s network failed.

“They don’t run the financial software on an open server. It appears to be a closed loop. For all we know it could be running on Windows XP. There’s no way to get in from outside.”

“We have to.” 

Emily left them in no doubt about the importance of this operation. 

She couldn’t remember when she’d discovered that Lincoln Fields was more than a financial consultancy service and was, in essence, a private bank. Its clients were the type who never had to stand in line to withdraw or deposit cash. These were the super-rich and Emily had decided it was time to relieve them of some of their money. 

She’d let her lover, Megan, recruit the other hacker they needed. Emily was the ideas person. She relied on others to make the ideas happen and Megan could generally be relied upon to come up with the goods. 

Emily had discovered through a trawl of LinkedIn who the Chief Financial Officer was and it was a matter of minutes for Megan to pull down everything about Kate Smith. Emily soon knew everything from her social security number to the fact she had a girlfriend living with her. The girlfriend, Claire Summers was a reformed wild child who’d been brought up in care and had been before the courts twice. She’d obviously turned herself around and was now a primary school teacher. Kate, on the other hand, was boringly middle class. Good home, private school, Russell Group University and good jobs in the city before being headhunted by Lincoln Fields. 

Megan installed malware on both Kate's and Claire’s computers. It was laughably easy. It only took an email purporting to come from a well-known makeup company advertising a 50% off sale. As soon as they clicked on the link, the malware burrowed its way into their machines. It recorded everything they typed and looked at and sent it all back to Emily and Megan. 

While they’d managed to hack the home computers easily enough, Kate’s work computer was another matter. Emails were deleted unread and Kate did not use her home laptop for anything work-related. 

‘It’s no good,” Megan announced a few days later. “The bitch will have to be brought down old school.”

Emily told Megan and Simon they could go off and play while she sat down to review the logs from the two women’s computers. “Let’s see what makes you tick,” she said to herself as she opened Kate Smith’s log.

Three hours later she has the beginnings of a plan but the sound of Megan and Simon fucking was beginning to grate on her nerves.

She was very fond of Megan but the girl had been clear from the start she was bisexual and no matter how skilled Emily was with the strapon, Megan insisted a dildo was no substitute for a real live cock. So Emily was forced to let Megan indulge her urges every so often. Simon served two purposes as far as Emily was concerned. He was an excellent hacker and he stopped Megan from straying too far when the urge overtook her. However, what had started as the odd friend-with-benefits fuck was rapidly becoming a very regular thing and Emily knew she was going to have to put a permanent stop to it soon, but only once the job was finished, 

“Someone else isn’t happy at home,” thought Emily as she scrolled through Kate's browsing history. Going incognito didn’t stop the malware from recording every page Kate looked at and the evening logins to adult sites at the same time as Claire was researching lesson plans signalled a woman with unfulfilled needs. 

It appeared Kate to like a particular genre of erotic fiction. It was predominantly lesbian but most stories also invoked humiliation or submission. The comments she’d written to the authors hinted that she imagined herself in the submissive’s place. And then Emily read the chat logs.

“It’s not that surprising,” Ananda explained to Megan and Simon later. “She’s a powerful woman in a position of responsibility. Sometimes she just craves that power to be taken away.”

“And how does this help us?” Megan demanded. “Or is this whole subbie little whore thing just an added extra for you?” 

“I have a plan,” Emily announced. “But we’ll need access to her work computer and we need to clone her mobile phone.”

Megan and Simon threw their hands up in unison.

“No way,” they insisted. “You’ll have to think of a way to do it. We can’t do that remotely.”


Emily waited two days after the encounter at the restaurant before she made her next move. She’d seen from the bank statements that Kate paid for a monthly travel card so after work, Emily followed Kate at a discreet distance towards the nearest transit station. She positioned herself in the crowd slightly behind Kate and followed her on board when the train doors opened.

As the train rattled on its way along the tracks, Emily pressed against Kate’s back, her lips inches from Kate’s ear.

“On your way home to play happy families with your girlfriend?”

Emily’s fingers slid under Kate’s jacket and traced her hip through the skirt. Kate froze. Emily felt her stiffen, knowing she had her. Kate half turned her head, fixing her eyes on Emily as if to confirm what she already knew.

“Does your girlfriend know you’re a whore, Kate?”

Kate shut her eyes. How could this woman know the effect that word had on her? Kate thought momentarily of the online Domme she’d played with recently. How those same phrases had been used then to make her cum harder than she’d even come in real life. And now she could feel her pussy dampen as this woman she barely knew, but who had casually taken and used her the other night whispered exactly what she needed to hear.

“No.” The word was whispered but there was a begging, pleading undertone.

“Let’s keep it that way then. It can be our dirty little secret.”

Emily pressed in closer, smirking at the relief and confusion on Kate’s face.

“I want you,” Emily continued, “And I’m going to take you.”

Kate closed her eyes. She pressed her thighs together, trying to stop the turmoil between her legs. ‘This is insane,’ Kate thought, but still, she didn’t, couldn’t say stop.

“You’re going to do what I want. You’re going to come to me when I tell you to. Open your phone. Show me your diary.”

Kate stared at her in disbelief, but at the same time, her hand moved to her pocket and withdrew her phone. She swiped in the code and opened the app.

Emily took the phone and glanced at Kate’s schedule.

“These meetings you have at 10 and 11 am tomorrow. Can they be rescheduled?”

Kate nodded. She was in the middle of performance reviews ahead of the next round of pay increases. She could easily reschedule the entire morning. She watched silently as Emily blocked out the morning.

“I will text you the room number in the morning. Obviously, you will be in your office gear, but dress to impress me underneath.”

Emily pointed the phone at Kate and took a picture, then sent it to her own phone.

“Now you have my number and I have yours.”

She handed the phone back to a stunned Kate just as the train pulled into the station. Emily turned and departed, disappearing into the evening crowds heading home.

Kate stared at the back of Emily’s head, the blonde hair swallowed up by the darkness, aware she still didn't even know her name. She looked at the calendar app. Her morning was booked out. 10 AM - 1 PM: Compliance training and performance review. The location was the Regency Hotel which she knew was on the far side of town.

“Fuck,” Kate squeezed her thighs together at the thought of ‘Compliance training’.

She told herself she didn’t need to follow this strange woman’s instructions but she knew deep down, she would. They felt more like orders, and Kate had an unbelievable urge to behave and to please her.

Emily forwarded the photo she’d taken of Kate to Megan as soon as she was outside. 

“Here you go. She has a rose-gold iPhone. The photo has all the phone’s spec details. From the pattern she drew to unlock the phone, I’d guess the code is 1 2 5 8 9 6. Can you get an identical phone for the morning?”

The reply of a simple thumbs-up icon was almost instantaneous. 

Emily and Megan sat up for a long time discussing the plan for the morning. Megan wanted at least two hours to give her time to clone the phone and laptop.

“Her diary is clear from 10 AM until 1 PM. That’s as much as I can give you.”

Kate was also awake late into the night. Her thoughts flitted from thoughts of backing out and not going near the hotel when she glanced at Claire sleeping beside her to trying to decide which underwear would impress her mystery Domme the most. Almost without thinking, Kate’s hand slipped between her legs. Her secret fantasy was to be used like a dirty little whore and now this woman was offering it to her. She’d spent so many evenings secretly role-playing it while Claire worked. 

Her fingers found her clit as she remembered how the woman had just taken her in the bathroom at the restaurant. “I know what you need.” Those words had chilled Kate. She’d never been unfaithful to Claire before but the secrecy added to the thrill of being taken and used. She rubbed herself faster, squirming as she wondered what the woman would do to her. By the time she fell asleep, she’d decided she would be wearing her cream silk bra and knickers set with the black lace trim.

Emily stood at the window of room 189 of the Regency Hotel the next morning and scanned the street. She watched as the clock crawled towards 10 o’clock. Megan was waiting in the en-suite. At one minute to ten, there was a timid knock at the door. Emily signalled to Megan to keep quiet and opened the bedroom door.

She smiled at Kate and motioned her inside. Kate stood, unsure of herself as Emily reached down and took the laptop bag from her hand. She placed it by the door to the en-suite. Standing in front of Kate, Emily slowly unbuttoned her coat before sliding it off her shoulders. Emily slipped her hand into the pocket to check Kate’s mobile was there then placed it with the bag.

Kate stood with her eyes downcast, her tongue licking her lips as Emily slowly walked around, appraising Kate from all angles. She was dressed like a million other office workers in her pink blouse, black skirt, stockings and heels.

Emily held her hand out and trailed a finger up Kate’s blouse, following the buttons.

“You’re overdressed.”

Kate blushed.

“Yes, Miss.”

Her fingers were already reaching up to unbutton her blouse before she’d finished speaking. Emily watched approvingly as the blouse was discarded and the cream silk and black lace bra was revealed.

“That looks expensive,” Emily whispered as she walked behind Kate. She pressed herself against Beca’s back, inhaling the scent of shampoo from the morning shower.

“It was... is.. it’s my favourite set, only for special occasions,” Kate whispered, blushing furiously. Emily wrapped her hands around Kate’s breasts as she ground herself against Kate’s ass. The blushing Kate arched her back and moaned softly.

“Do you wear it for your girlfriend or is it only for special occasions?”

Kate whimpered at the reminder of Claire. Emily’s fingers teased the waistband of the skirt then dragged the zip down. With a sharp tug, the skirt crumpled around Kate’s ankles.

“Oooh, hold-ups, my favourites.”

Emily brushed her lips against Kate’s ear.

“You look like a high-class whore. Are you expensive, Kate?”

She smirked again as the blush deepened on Kate’s face. Turning Kate to face her, Emily ran her fingernail along the knicker elastic. 

“Those are beautiful,” she whispered as Kate pulled her stomach in and Emily’s middle finger dipped inside to slide over her mound.

“Ooh, so smooth. Did you shave especially?”

“Lasered. My girlfriend prefers it that way.”

“And you do everything you’re told, don’t you, Kate?”

Kate swallowed. The woman’s piercing blue eyes seemed to bore into Kate’s soul. It was almost as if she could read Kate’s mind.

“I love hold-ups,” Emily whispered. “Easy access, so important for a whore, don’t you agree?”

Kate nodded. Every time Emily called her a whore, she felt her pussy clench again. She could feel a dampness in her knickers already.

Emily pulled her finger out of the knickers and cupped her pussy. 

“You’re soaked already, little whore.”

Emily slid her hand forward and back, fingertips tracing the wet slit through the soaked fabric. Kate raised her head and moaned louder.

Emily slid her other hand through Kate’s dark hair. She twisted the tresses through her fingers, tugging on them to control Kate.

“Fuck,” Kate whimpered as Emily’s hand snaked back into her knickers. Her hand pressed against Kate’s pussy, fingers probing the entrance to her wet velvet. She could feel Emily mash her thumb against her clit and cried out when Emily shoved two fingers deep inside her.

It was just like that first time in the toilets of the restaurant while Claire waited outside. The memory caused Kate to both blush and grind down greedily on Emily’s fingers.

“You’re such a greedy little whore,” Emily sneered. “A needy little cum slut, always needing your next fix.”

Emily’s fingers scissored inside her. The tap tap tap on her spot as her pussy squelched was overwhelming. Emily pulled on Kate’s hair and whispered in her ear, “You’re a whore… a cum slut… a fucktoy… a slag.”

Kate groaned and whimpered with every word. She was going to ruin her knickers if Emily didn’t stop soon. The sudden realisation she hadn’t brought any spares panicked her. She opened her mouth to beg Emily to stop but it was too late. When Emily’s finger dragged across her puckered asshole, it was just too much to take.

The floodgates opened. She spasmed on Emily’s hand, impaled on her fingers. She felt the cum gush into her knickers as Emily whispered what a good little whore she was. As Kate spasmed, orgasming on Emily’s hand, she didn’t notice the door to the en-suite open silently. Megan reached out, lifted the coat and laptop bag then closed the door again. 

Once Megan had the laptop and phone, Emily pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean.

“You taste like a whore anyway. Time to show me what you can do.”

Emily pushed Kate down onto her knees.

“You look good down there. It’s where you belong, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Good girl. You want to be a good girl, don’t you?”

“I want to be your whore, Miss.”

“You’re such a needy little whore, aren’t you?”

Kate nodded, a blush rising up her face again. Emily slid the straps of her dress off, then let the fabric fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra. The sheer stockings were held in place with a black garter belt.

Ammea_rra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammea_rra

Kate reached up to tug Emily’s panties down but Emily slapped her hand away.

“No hands, whore. Use your teeth.”

Kate nodded, whispered, “Yes, Miss,” and pressed her face into Emily’s crotch. Kate inhaled deeply as her nose rubbed against the lace. The first orgasm had come so quickly and she craved more. But more than that she wanted to make her mystery Miss cum. 

She gripped the waistband with her teeth and slowly tugged the lace panties down. When the panties hit the floor, Kate kissed the neatly trimmed curls softly. 

Emily placed her hand on the back of Kate’s head and pushed her in. She pushed her hips out and ground her pussy on Kate’s face. She sucked Emily’s inner lips into her mouth and tugged on them before letting them slip out again. She stuck out her tongue and gave a long slow lick from perineum to clit. The tongue rasped through Emily’s dripping sex. Kate’s hands squeezed and gripped Emily’s arse. She pulled Emily onto her face as she rolled her tongue into a tube and plunged it deep inside her. She gazed up, her eyes pleading, needy as Emily ground down on her.

Emily gripped Kate’s hair tighter as she began to hump her face. She sighed with pleasure as Kate’s nose mashed her clit. She got a thrill out of marking her whore. Knowing Kate’s face was being smeared with her pussy juices made her drip even more. 

Kate French kissed Emily’s pussy as she swirled her tongue inside her. She could hear the little bird-like cries that escaped Emily’s mouth. The texture and taste of Emily’s juices changed and Kate knew she was close. The creamy viscous fluid oozed out onto Kate’s mouth and dribbled down her chin.

“You’re such a dirty fucking whore,” Emily panted. Her breathing was ragged. She had Kate’s hair tightly gripped in two bunches and pulled and tugged on them like reins as she rode Kate’s face. Emily arched her back, threw her head back and howled as she came all over her fucktoy’s face.

Emily slumped back, her ass resting against the dressing table. Kate whimpered as he carefully licked and lapped the glistening cum from Emily’s mound and thighs. Emily quivered as the aftershocks rippled through her.

“Such a good little whore,” Emily cooed. Her thumb smeared more cum across Kate’s lower lip as she stroked her face. She led Kate to the bed by the hand and guided her down onto the crisp white sheets. 

“On all fours, that’s a good little whore.”

Kate bit her lip. That word again. Whore. That’s all she was to this woman. A piece of meat. The thought thrilled her as much as the slap of Emily’s hand on her ass. SMACK! The echo of hand on flesh echoed around the room. Kate jumped in shock. “Fuck,” she gasped. Emily’s fingers caressed the spot on her ass that had been spanked. 

“Face down, ass up, whore.” 

Emily pushed Kate’s head down until her nose was pressed into the sheets. Kate turned her head to one side to watch as Emily positioned herself for another slap. She was ready for it this time but the sound and the sharp pain still made her yelp. Despite the pain, she could feel a dampness as her pussy oozed again. 

Emily reached over and slid a black feeldoe out from under the pillow, making sure Kate saw it before she moved out of Kate’s sight. Kate felt the mattress sag as Emily climbed on behind her. She positioned herself between Kate’s feet, the girlcock thrust out in front of her.

Emily gripped the girlcock by the shaft and dragged the head along Kate’s slit. She smeared it with Kate’s juices then tapped the head against Kate’s clit three times, causing her to whimper.

“You’re a fuck whore, aren’t you, Kate?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Beg for it.”

Kate closed her eyes. The humiliation, begging to be taken and fucked made her blush… and squirm… and drip.

“Please, fuck me, Miss. Use my needy whore’s cunt.”

Emily reached for Kate’s hair. She tugged hard, snapping Kate’s head up off the sheets. At the same moment, she thrust her hips forward and slammed the girlcock deep inside Kate. 

Kate howled, ”Fuck!”

Emily pounded her. The slap slap slap as Emily’s hips bounced off Kate’s ass echoed around the room, mixed with the squelch squelch squelch as the girlcock ploughed in and out of Kate’s dripping pussy.

When Emily started calling her names, Kate knew she was going to lose it. The orgasm built and built as Emily called her a fuck whore, a cum slut and a fucktoy. The occasional slaps on the ass when Emily pulled out just spurned her on.

“Cum for me, you little whore,” Emily spat. “Show your Miss how needy little fuck whores cum.”

Kate shut her eyes and exploded as the girlcock plunged in and out; deeper, harder and faster. She could hear howling and crying as if from a great distance and it took a while for her to realise it was her making the noises as the orgasm ripped through her.

Finally, Emily pulled out. She watched appreciatively at the long string of goo that connected the tip of the girlcock with Kate’s pussy, rippling with aftershocks.

She leant down and spread Kate’s ass cheeks. She dragged her tongue along Kate’s pussy, scooping up a copious amount of cum that oozed out and smearing it over Kate’s asshole with her tongue.

“No,” Kate moaned. “Please, no.”

“You don’t get to say no, whore,” Emily growled. Her tongue traced the puckered dark star as she dribbled Kate’s cum over her asshole. Kate whimpered. Claire had never touched her asshole. She was prudish that way, but god, it felt so good. Despite herself, Kate felt her need growing even though she’d orgasmed twice already. Fuck, she really was a needy little whore.

“Beg for it, whore. Beg for your Miss to use all your holes.”

Kate blushed. She closed her eyes and whispered a barely audible, “Please, Miss.”

“Please what? Whore.”

The words came out in a rush. “Please Miss, fuck my ass.” 

Emily pushed her thumb into Kate’s ass, stretching the ring with the knuckle of her thumb. Fuck, Kate thought, I must be insane, yet she still pushed back, signalling she wanted more. Kate couldn’t believe how she was behaving. She hardly knew this woman and here she was, begging her to take her ass. To use her in the most intimate way.

She felt the head of the girlcock press against her anus. She was about to plead for her to be gentle but caught herself at the last minute. She sensed that to beg for that would result in an even harder pounding.

Emily gripped Kate’s hips and slowly pulled her onto the girlcock. She heard Kate’s low moan rise in volume as she forced the girlcock in deeper. There was resistance but a thrust of her hips coupled with a tug on Kate’s hips forced it through, though not without a howl from Kate.

“That’s it, little whore,” Emily whispered. “Such a good fuck whore for her Miss.”

Emily moved her hips slowly. The sensations the feeldoe was producing in her own pussy were out of this world. Every movement caused the bulb in her pussy to press on her g-spot.

She moved the girlcock in and out of Kate’s ass. There was something so primal about it, taking Kate from behind like a bitch in heat.

She reached down with one hand and stroked Kate’s mound. She smeared the dripping oozing wetness over Kate’s clit as she pressed the girlcock deeper into her ass. The sensations rippled through them both. Kate had her face pressed into the sheets, endlessly repeating the mantra, “Oh god, oh god, oh god,” as Emily picked up the pace. The slap slap slap of hips against ass resumed as she fucked Kate harder, faster and deeper.

Kate felt her mind going blank. All thoughts of Claire, her job, even the outside world disappeared. All she could focus on was the sensations of the girlcock in her ass. How she needed to please the woman wearing it. How she desperately needed her approval.

Through the fog, she felt the woman’s thrusts intensify. She heard the woman tell her what a needy fucking whore she was before she slammed the girlcock in deep one last time and held it there as she spasmed behind her.

Emily collapsed on Kate’s back. Her face was pressed against Kate’s shoulder blade as the orgasm rippled away. She sucked oxygen back into her lungs. She glanced at her watch. She hoped Megan was almost finished. She pushed herself off Kate and removed the cum-stained feeldoe. 

It was time to initiate the last part of the plan.

She rolled Kate onto her back. Kate’s eyes were glazed. Emily lowered her face and kissed her softly on the lips. Kate blinked and smiled, her hand came up to stroke Emily’s hair.

‘That was fucking amazing,” she whispered

Emily nodded.

“Mmmhmmm, it was, and we’re not finished yet.”

Emily grinned as she picked up the end of a silk scarf she had tied to the headboard earlier. She looped it around Kate’s wrist three times before tying it in a knot. Kate gasped. A look of panic crossed her face but Emily stroked her cheek and reassured her as she took the other scarf and tied her other wrist to the headboard as well.

Emily straddled Kate, sitting on her stomach as she produced a blindfold and leant down to cover Kate’s eyes.

“This will heighten your senses,” Emily whispered.

Emily’s phone was set to silent. She placed it on the bed next to Kate where she’d be able to see it as soon as the text from Megan arrived to say she was ready.

She kissed her way down Kate’s body, all the way down her left leg until she reached the ankle. Then, she tied her ankle to the bed before sliding across to the other leg and restraining that ankle too. Once Kate was spreadeagled and blindfolded, Emily teased and played with her clit, keeping Kate edged.

“Please... Please.. oh god, Miss... please... Let me cum!”

Finally, the text came through. Emily picked up the phone while still circling Kate’s clit with her tongue.

“All done. Ready to go when you say the word.”

Emily flicked Kate’s clit with her tongue. “Cum, you little bitch.” she ordered as she lapped and licked until Kate exploded once again. While she was still orgasming, her arms taught, trying to break the restraints, Emily crawled up the bed and smothered Kate’s face with her pussy while sending the text at the same time.

“Go now.” 

Emily clamped her thighs against Kate’s ears to drown out any sounds Megan might make when opened the en-suite and put the laptop bag and coat back on the floor. Emily watched Megan sneak over to the bedroom door and slip out into the corridor.

Once the door closed, Emily used Kate’s face  like a masturbatory aid and told her so, in between calling her a whore and a fucktoy. She rubbed her clit and pussy over Kate’s face until she came one last time.

She gave herself a few minutes to recover, then climbed off. She untied Kate and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

“Good girl. You can go and get cleaned up now before you go to work.”

When Kate came out of the en-suite, with her make-up on and looking less dishevelled, Emily was drinking a coffee and wearing one of the hotel’s white fluffy dressing gowns.

Kate picked up her coat and put it on, pulling her phone out and turning it off aeroplane mode. Immediately alert after alert sounded.

“Back to reality, I guess.” 

Emily stood up and walked over to her and took Kate’s face in her hands. She leaned in and kissed her softly and tenderly.

“I’m sure we’ll meet again soon.”

She picked up the laptop bag and handed it to Kate as she escorted her to the door.

“Soon,” she said, watching Kate take a step into the corridor before closing the door.

The three of them sat in the coffee shop. Megan always preferred to do any hacking from public WiFi as it was harder to trace. They looked like a group of people having a client meeting. The good news, Simon explained was that Megan had successfully cloned Kate’s phone so they could read every message and access her calendar and any passwords and could use it for the two-factor authentication she had on her work computer. 

Emily smiled, with a look on her face as if to say, ‘See, I told you’ when Megan leant in and informed Emily in a whispered tone the bad news that the cloned laptop couldn’t be used to access the money accounts. 

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Emily exclaimed. “Why not?”

It turned out that Kate could only use her work computer when it was connected to the internal network to make any money transfer. 

“It’s totally old school,” Megan informed a stunned Emily. “There’s no chance of outside interference. It’s a closed loop. It means staff have to be in the building. Nothing, and I mean nothing can be done remotely.”

“So is that it? We just give up?” Emily asked, pleadingly. She couldn’t believe it. After all the time and effort they’d put in.

“We’ll not exactly. There is one way but I don’t know how we could manage it.”

As Emily listened, her mind whirled. As they looked at Kate’s work calendar she pointed to Friday afternoon. “Look. She’s out of the office on Friday afternoon. It’s the holiday weekend. Chances are she won’t go back to the office until Tuesday.”

“So if you can get into her office before then, we could transfer the funds and it mightn’t be noticed for days.”

Emily applied a fresh coat of lipstick as she rode the elevator up to the seventeenth floor. It had been relatively easy to email the potential client having the last scheduled meeting on Friday with Kate from her email account. Emily had pretended to be Kate and apologised and rescheduled the meeting for the following week. Then all she had to do was walk up to Reception and take their place. 

She stroked the lanyard of the temporary visitor pass which had allowed her to access the lift and would get her past Kate’s PA and into Kate’s office. 

“Ms Smith” will see you now.” 

Emily smiled and followed Kate’s PA down the corridor. She wondered fleetingly as she watched the woman’s ass if Kate ever slept with her but put it out of her head as she watched the woman knock, open the door, announce Emily as Ms Erica Silverton then motioned Emily inside. The door was already closed before Kate looked up. When she did, her face was frozen in shock. 

“What… what are you doing here?” she hissed, her voice rising in panic. 

Emily quickly took charge. She stepped around the desk and grabbed Kate by the hair.

“Shut the fuck up, slut. Get on your knees where you belong.”

She grabbed Kate’s dark hair and tugged hard, pulling her out of her seat. Kate half fell, half knelt on the floor. 

“Under the desk, slut, so you can discover that I’m not wearing any knickers.”

Emily knew she couldn’t give Kate time to think. She sat on Kate’s chair and spread her legs. The black skirt rose up exposing the lace stocking tops. 

Kate swallowed and shuffled backwards under the desk. Emily positioned herself at Kate’s desk, ran her hands over the laptop then looked down at Kate’s upturned face between her legs. She spread her legs wider then whispered, “Eat me, whore.”

She used one hand to press on the back of Kate’s head to keep her in place whilst she took the USB key from her pocket and inserted it into the laptop. She prayed this would work and Megan would have access to Kate’s computer on the network as she watched Kate swirl her tongue around and around Emily’s clit. 

“That’s it little whore. Show me what a needy little cum slut you are.”

She pressed her hips forward as she pushed down on Kate’s head. She rode the woman’s face hard, using her in a way that both women needed. She arched her back and groaned as she felt Kate’s finger tease her puckered dark star. 

“Oh, you dirty bitch. You need my ass too, don’t you?”

Kate’s muffled affirmation confirmed as much as Emily had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle a scream as she felt Kate shove a finger deep into her ass.

Emily watched the green light flicker on the USB key. Green meant Megan was connected to Kate’s computer. When the light turned to a solid blue, it was done and she could leave. If it flashed red, she needed to get out of there at once. Megan thought it would only take five minutes or so but she couldn’t be sure. 

Emily felt her heart beat in time to the flickering green light. She needed to keep Kate on her knees until she could remove the USB key. 

With her fingers tightening their grip on Kate’s hair, Emily was desperately holding off on her orgasm until the light turned blue. Kate’s tongue flickered desperately inside Emily as she french kissed her pussy. Emily jerked her hips up, smearing more juices over Kate’s already stained face.  Finally, with a smothered howl of release, Emily spasmed, exploding on Kate’s face as soon as the light turned blue. She bucked and writhed, holding Kate in place until she had recovered enough to unplug the USB key and safely hide it in her pocket. 

Kate knelt back on her heels and stared up at her. Her face glistened with honeyed juices and her makeup was smeared. 

“What the fuck are you doing? You shouldn’t be here. Are you insane?”

“Fine. If you’re going to be like that, I’ll go then.”

Emily stood up and tugged her skirt down. 

“Enjoy your boring weekend with your boring girlfriend then, you fucking whore.”

Emily quickly turned and flounced her way to the door and left, ignoring Kate’s whispered pleas that she was sorry and please stay. 

When the door closed behind Emily, Kate pulled herself up and grabbed a tissue to wipe her face. She couldn’t believe she’d just been used in her office. Not even Claire had been that intimate with her at work. She glanced at her watch and saw it was almost time to meet Claire. She closed the lid of the laptop, removed it from the docking station and put it in her bag. She grabbed her makeup bag and quickly tried to make herself look presentable in the bathroom before heading out to meet her girlfriend for their romantic weekend away.

Emily walked slowly across the quadrangle of neatly tended grass outside the bank as she scrolled through the security checks of the banking app on her phone. There it was… thirty-three million dollars sitting in her Swiss bank account. $33,000,000. She’d never seen so many zeros before.

There were just a few loose ends to tie up. She knew this area of town was covered in CCTV cameras so she headed to the bathrooms in the shopping centre. Once in the stall, the blonde wig came off revealing her brunette pixie cut. She ruffled her hair before removing her heels and slipping on a pair of Converse trainers she got from her bag. The transformation was complete once she’d replaced the distinctive red coat with a leather biker jacket. She stuffed the tote bag she’d carried into Kate’s office into the rucksack she’d had in the bag and left looking like a biker chick rather than the sophisticated businesswoman who’d entered the bathrooms.

She sat in a coffee shop with her back to the wall, facing the door, the way Megan had drilled into her. Emily had always been the ideas person and usually left Megan to do the hacking but Emily knew her way around a keyboard too. She’d already created the fake chat logs of discussions between Kate’s girlfriend Claire and a mysterious stranger who was professing undying love to Claire whilst they discussed how to steal the money from Kate’s bank.

The chat logs went back over the past few months and included references to steamy and unforgettable sexual trysts whilst Kate was at work. She inserted some of the photos they had found on Claire’s phone into the chat to give the impression Claire had sent them to this stranger.

She also inserted into Kate’s laptop history a series of conversations seeking information on adopting a baby and how Kate and Claire couldn’t adopt due to Claire’s previous record and how they were willing to pay for a private adoption.

The chat logs on Kate’s machine gave the impression Kate was stealing the money so she and Claire could set up in a foreign country as a couple with a new baby and play happy families.

Emily stood up and walked out of the cafe. Megan and Simon had 33 million each in their accounts too. Her escape plan was simple. Disappear and enjoy the 33 million somewhere sunny. Emily had bristled at the thought of the three-way split. It was her plan, she was the only one Kate had seen and she was the one who had taken all the risks. And now that little shit Simon would have 33 million and probably Megan.

Still, Megan was welcome to him. There were enough hints in the chat logs to lead the Police to him come Monday morning and Megan and Simon didn’t know her real name.

As she opened her passport at the check-in desk at the airport, she glanced at the name and photo. The Irish passport she was using stated she was Maebh O’Sullivan. The curly red hair wig she wore was passably similar to the photograph. Kate would be describing a blonde and would be forced to admit she didn’t even know her name. Even if Simon or Megan were caught and tried to blame her, they would be describing a brunette called Emily.

Meabh, as she now called herself settled into her seat. She was flying economy class. There was no need to flaunt her new found wealth for the authorities to notice. There would be plenty of time to spend her 33 million once she was happily settled. Although, when she turned and looked at the woman sitting beside her, she couldn’t help starting to flirt.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments