Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Cock

"The hard blue dildo swinging between her legs turned me on more than I ever guessed."

12
2 Comments 2
36.8k Views 36.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

Miri is my best friend from Kindergarten on, when we were little we experimented innocently with one another, no sex, just touching and inspecting. Well when we were 18 we decided to go all the way and had sex, not ho-hum sex, great sex. This happened a while afterwards, another of the times we could get together around work and school, I'm a college student.

I drove my old `85 Cougar to Miri's place and when I pulled up she came out the door, all 5'4" of curvy tanned flesh, full C cups, and waist length brown hair. I got out of the car and she rushed to hug me, her brown eyes sparkled and I hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you" I told her, "Talking online's not the same as seeing you in the flesh." I pinched her full bottom before grabbing my bag from the trunk of the car and my purse from the back seat.

"I bet I missed you more" she teased walking back into the house.

"Meanie, make me carry the heavy bag and follow you down those damn steep stairs to your room" I grumbled from behind her. I didn't mind the view at all though, Miri was wearing a wrap skirt and her bathing suit top, I was grumbling 'cause I could with her, and she'd just laugh at me.

"Well I'll make it up to you, I have a surprise for you when we get downstairs."

My ears would've perked up if I had that kind of control, but alas I don't, so I had to make due with cocking my head to one side. The glance she threw over her shoulder at me made me wet instantly.

"Surprise?" I repeat, "Not even a hint?"

"Not even a little one" Miri smiles as we start decending the stairs in the old house she lives in, her room in the basement, her cat Shadow meows at the new kitten Spring beside her from the kitchen.

We finally get to her room and I drop my bag in the corner, purse on top before grabbing her for a kiss. She moans against my mouth as I nibble on her lower lip. Her mouth opens and I instantly plunder it with my tongue, exploring the soft wet textures I'd missed so much.

Finally we part and after a few gasps for breath Miri quirks the corner of her mouth at me, "You really did miss me."

"What was your first clue?" I asked with a raised brow.

"The pinched bottom outside, the kiss just sealed it." She replied before pushing me back to sit on her bed, "Stay there while I dig out your surprise."

I rolled my eyes as she went around the corner into her closet. After a few minutes she told me to close my eyes. I complied and told her "'Kay my eyes are closed"

"Open them" she whispered in my ear.

I opened my brown eyes and was pleasantly assaulted by the site of her bare breasts, though when my eyes trailed farther they widened. Below her belly-button ring, instead of her wonderful pussy, there hung a long blue cock.

"Damn, that's most definitly a surprise" I managed after closing my mouth, my pussy was drenched at the sight. "It's even your favourite colour" I teased.

She grinned "Thought you'd like it"

I pulled her close for a long kiss, "Love it" I stroked her firm bottom, glad she wasn't wearing a strap-on.

"So I can fuck you and we both get off," she said pulling my shirt off.

I smiled as she started talking dirty, "Dream come true, boobs, and a cock, what more could a girl want?"

"I want you to eat me out after we cum" Miri said in my ear as she pressed her breasts close and reached to unsnap my bra.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

The temptation was too much and I pulled a full nipple into my mouth. She gasped before dragging my bra off, releasing my G cups from their prison. Her hot hands dipped and started fondling my breasts as I suckled on hers.

I glanced down and notice the dildo is growing wet. With that thought I get up and switch positions with Miri so she's on the bed and I'm standing so I can strip.

I kicked off my flats before unbuttoning my jeans, slinking them from my full hips, revealing black silky panties with red lace I'd bought the other day with this in mind.

"What do you think?" I asked turning around to show her my behind cupped by lace and silk.

"Sexy," Miri replied with a grin as I pulled them off slowly, bending to present her with a view of my glistening pussy from behind.

I began to straighten only to be stopped by Miri's hands on my hips keeping me bent as she teased the silicon cockhead around my hole.

I moaned and writhed against the toy, "Put it in."

"Beg for it," she demanded huskily in my ear before giving the shell a good lick.

"Please, Miri, I need it, I need you." I groaned and she laughed in my ear, blowing cool air over the wet folds before she nipped the earlobe and I thrust the toy into my wet hole.

We moaned in unison as the dildo seats deep inside both of us. I pushed my butt back against her hips with a wiggle that I hoped would get her clit, at her appreciative groan I knew I'd hit my mark.

Miri pulled the hard toy back, so that just the blue head was buried in me before thrusting back, 'causing a wet squelch to sound.

"Damn that feels good" I growled thrusting back as she found a rhythm.

"You're telling me." She giggled before the capability for speech left us both, turning us into grunting thrusting animals.

A shiver started deep inside me and I was able to manage getting out "I'm cumming" before my pussy exploded over the blue cock in tandem with Miri's gushing pussy.

Panting Miri leaned on me and pulled the now sopping fake cock from our pussies and tossed it on a towel on her dresser.

I pushed her back onto the bed and knelt between her legs and licked and sucked the liquid honey from her quivering lips.

I ran my tongue up and down fetching the sweet juices from each outer fold, working my way in towards my prize, her clit and hole. I sucked the juices quickly from her clit and hood, only allowing her a brief cry before plunging my tongue as deep as I could down her hole, sucking her cum from the leaking orifice.

Writhing on the bed Miri came again, a low moan coming from her. I cleaned her up once more, finishing with a long lick from bottom to top and a gentle kiss on my clit. "You taste so good"

She laughed breathlessly and pulled me up to snuggle, "Tease"

I chuckle, "You're the tease, next time, I get to take you"

Published 
Written by iauraha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments