Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Highschool Hunnies pt.2 The Dildo

22
5 Comments 5
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Chrissie laughed, "The one I use to fuck myself senseless when there's noone around to fuck me of course!" She looked back at Becca and smiled. "Do you have any sex toys?"
Suddenly Becca felt slightly uncomfortable."Ummm, no actually..."

"Aww Becks, you need to come over to my house, we'll find something you like then go shopping afterwards!"

Now it was Becca's turn to laugh. "That's an offer I can't refuse," she said, biting Chrissie's neck and gently stroking her stomach.

"Mmm,"Chrissie moaned lovingly. "So how long have you wanted to fuck me for?"

"I don't even know now. Since we were younger. I've always liked girls but we were always so close, it just felt...natural I guess."

"I know what you mean. You made me cum in a way no guy EVER has. Don't get me wrong, I'll always be addicted to cock, but you...I can't even explain. You did everything so fucking perfectly." A comfortable silence fell as the hot night air surrounded them and the candle's bathed the room in a warm, scented glow.

Chrissie still lay in Becca's arms and soon they fell asleep together, their naked bodies intwined.

The next morning Becca awoke, spooning Chrissie. Her pussy began throbbing as she went over the previous nights details, all while staring at her naked best friend. Feeling horny, she decided to wake her friend up.

Gently, she slipped her hand between Chrissie's legs and rubbed up and down her pussy, feeling it's wetness from the night before. Chrissie moved slightly but still remained sleeping. Slowly she began tracing her two fingers over and over her clit, feeling her sleeping friends pussy getting wetter. She began to go faster and faster; Chrissie's breathing became short little breaths and she began to moan in her sleep.

Her eyes rolled open and realised what Becca's was doing to her. "Oh yes Becca! Yes! Yes! Almost there! Oh my...Oh my God!" and with that she came.
Becca wiped up some of her friends juices and licked her fingers, watching her as she lay sweaty and panting.

"Morning." She smiled at her.

"M-morning," breathed Chrissie, rolling into her to kiss."That was the best wake up ever! You're such a horny bitch." She smiled and they lay kissing again.

Later that morning, as they had earlier that week, they sat outside eating Fruitloops. It was another hot summer's day, and the girls sat talking and gossiping. Soon they were finished and went inside to get ready.

"I can't wait for later," said Chrissie as they headed up the staires.

"What do you mean?' asked Becca.

"I told you, my sex toys!" laughed Chrissie.

"Ooooh, right. How could I forget!" replied Becca happily, but for some reason she felt slightly nervous inside.

"I have a special treat in store for you," Chrissie said, slapping her ass lightly.

"Oh really?" said Becca, her mind racing at all the possibilities.

"Mmmhmm." said Chrissie winking and leaning in close to her."Now take your clothes off, it's time for our shower..."

The shower between then had been amazing. Chrissie soaped down Becca's entire body, and rubbed her clit until she came, the soap creating such a nice slippery surface. Then she washed her hair for her, massaging her head as she did it. Then, taking the shower head down, she rinsed off her entire body, sucking each nipple after the soap was gone and holding it against Becca's pussy on full power until she came again.

When they were finished she dried her off and made her lie on her bed while she massaged her body with vanilla scented lotion.

The entire time she wouldn't let Becca do anything back to her. "Today is all about me paying it all back to you for last night, and for being my best friend."

"Is anyone gonna be home," Becca asked. She didn't really want to do anything if they might get walked in on.

"Nah, my mom's in meeting all day, my dad's at work, and my brother went out of town with friends for the weekend.

"Haha kay, good!" Becca was starting to feel even more nervous, which was annoying her.
Chrissie just seemed so mischevious and secretive today!

They pulled into Chrissie's drive way and went inside. Chrissie grabbed both her hands and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"We're gonna have some fun this afternoon Becca."

"C-can't wait," said Chrissie nervously.

Chrissie brought Becca into her room and closed the door, suddenly grabbing her face with one hand.

"Now I'm gonna go into my closet and change.While I do that, you take your fucking clothes off and then lie on my bed and wait for me. Understand!"

"Y-yes," stammered Becca. She had never seen Chrissie like this!

"Good," said Chrissie sweetly, releasing her face and returning back to her normal self.

She walked into her closet and shut the door. Becca was nervous, yet felt her pussy begin to get hot. She quickly took off her clothes and lay on Chrissie's bed as she had said. Her heart began to pound and her mind raced at what was to come.

Suddenly the closet door opened and out stepped Chrissie wearing a dark, navy, button up corset, matching satin panties, and fishnets. She carried a large pink box in her hands and placed it on the floor at the foot of her bed.

"Good girl, you did exactly what I told you too," said Chrissie climbing onto her bed. "Lift up your arms." Becca did and Chrissie pulled out a set of handcuff from beneath her pillow.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

She clamped Becca's arm's in each side that was not already attached to her bed. Becca's pussy was now dripping wet, she had never seen this side of her best friend!

"Now, open your legs and let me get a good look at that pussy of yours," demanded Chrissie.

Becca leaned back against the pillow and spread her legs for her best friend.

"Mmmm, very nice. So smoothe and pink. And I can see how wet you are. Good giiiiiiirl," Chrissie said, bending down to lick her pussy.

"Mmmm," moaned Becca, moving down against her friends mouth but feeling the handcuffs pull her back.

Chrissie continued to eat her pussy for about a minute, cleaning her juices from her pussy lips and flicking her clit.

"I think you're ready to try a toy," said Becca, sliding off the bed."Let's start small for today and work your way up." Becca could here her rummaging through her box. "Ahh here we go, this is a good start. She climbed up on the bed holding a long pink vibrator. "Mmmm I love that I get to use this on you for your first time." She turned it on and it began buzzing in her hand. Becca's pussy was dripping once again, her body was tense with excitement. Chrissie brought the vibrating toy down on Becca's pulsing clit and Becca jumped from the pleasure. Chrissie brought it down again and again Becca quivered from the pleasure.

"Mmm I see you like this one baby."

"Mmmhmm," moaned Becca as Chrissie began moving the toy around her clit. She couldn't believe she hadn't done this sooner!

"Think you want one?"

"Y-yes!" cried Becca, having trouble thinking for the intense feeling the vibrator brought to her sensitive clit.

"Mmmm baby your pussy's making a mess on my bed. You little whore! You're loving this aren't you?"

"Mmmm fuck yes Chrissie! I love it! Ugh Chrissie I think I'm gonna come!"

"You have to ask me for permission!"

"Chrissie! M-may I p-please----p-please fucking cum?!"

"Yes you may."

"Fuck!Fuck!Fuuuuuck!" cried Chrissie as she came.

"Mmmm how was that baby?" asked Becca, turning off the vibrator and sliding it up and down her pussy.

"Fucking amazing." Becca lay panting. "I'm getting one."

"Good, now lick your cum off for me and we'll try the next one." Becca leaned on her elbows while Chrissie held her vibrator to her lips for her to clean off.

"Now for then fun part," said Chrissie, sliding off her bed once for. She opened to drawer to her bed and pulled out a black sleeping mask. She slid over Becca's eyes so that she was enveloped her darkness, her senses kicking in stronger.

She heard Chrissie going through her box once more, then felt her get back onto her bed.

"Spread your legs again for me slut." Chrissie felt her begin rubbing something smoothe up and down her pussy. Instantly she was horny once again, excited at what she would be expiriencing next.

"Remeber last night, when I told you I had a dildo?" asked Chrissie, still rubbing the smoothe object up and down the folds of her cunt.

"Yes...?"

"Well this is one of them!" And with that she shoved it in Becca's tight cunt. Showing no mercy she began to pump it in and out of her, twisting it around as she pulled it out past her lips and then down again, stuffing it deep inside her tiny cunt.

"Fuck Chrissie! Oh my God!" cried Becca, the dildo feeling amazing, her senses so much more intense with her imagination taking over her loss of vision.

In, out, in, out, in, out, went the dildo. Chrissie couldn't tell how long it was, only that it was fucking her deeper then any cock she'd ever had.

She could feel her body dripping with sweat, the handcuffs dug into her as she tried to thrust her cunt even deeper onto the dildo.

"Mmm you little slut. Trying to swallow the whole thing with your pussy aren't you?" asked Chrissie. Becca could here the evilness in her voice.

"Harder Chrissie! Fuck me harder!" Chrissie began to fuck her harder. Then the sensation changed as Becca began licking her clit while thrusting the dildo in and out of her. Becca was thrown over the endge.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my FUCKING God!!!" was all Becca could say.

"Mmmm yes baby!" she heard Chrissie say from below her pussy.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! OH MY GOD! CHRISSIE CAN I CUM!?"

"Mmmhmm," she replied, not taking her tongue from her pussy.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" and once again Becca came. This time she felt herself squirting!

"Fuck! Fuck!" she said each time she squirted again.

"Holy fuck Becca!" said Chrissie surprised. Becca lay twitching in the handcuffs as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. Chrissie took the blindfold off and Becca sawthat her face and tits were driping with Becca's cum.

"Wow," said Becca.

"I know," said Chrissie."I was not expecting that!" she laughed.

"Mmm, me neither. That was fucking HOT Chrissie." Chrissie leaned down and kissed her. Becca began to lick her juices from her face.

"I think we need to go shopping for you," said Chrissie.

"I fucking agree," said Becca. "And I know exactly what I'm gonna buy."

"And what would that be?"

"Oh...you'll see. It's your turn to do the waiting now..."

Stay tuned for part 3 ;)
Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments