Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hungry for You

"A steamy chat between two close friends led to a steamy encounter..."

11
5 Comments 5
49.4k Views 49.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M TORMENTING myself like this. I want her. She is the only woman I ever wanted to fuck ever since the first time I had her. Mind you our first time included my fuck buddy, her and me; he fucked us both real good that night. He went down on both of us then fucked us senseless, making us gasp and moan and writhe and horny as hell. Too bad our last few fucks were stolen moments and I never got the chance to go down on her sweet flesh hidden between those athletic thighs.

Tonight, however, looks like the Fates are smiling down on me and I’m about to get lucky. She’s horny. I’m horny. And even though she wanted dick more than she wanted pussy, I think I can convince her that a mouth, a tongue and a pussy could be a better substitute for a real dick.

MissyJ: Man I’m horny! lol

SluttyBi: Me too…wanna cum over? hehehe

MissyJ: You gonna pick me up?

SluttyBi: r u serious?

MissyJ: I’m bored and I’m horny. I want a dick, dammit!

SluttyBi: Hahaha, well too bad. If u cum over I can’t offer u any dick – Pete’s out of town, remember?

MissyJ: oh…but I’m still horny and bored!

SluttyBi: well, no dick to stuff your mouth with, just a wet and slick pussy wanting to be eaten…and there’s a mouth here that’s been salivating for pussy for like forever now…

We always have these types of conversations. Usually we just build the moment up and tease each other, but in the end the conversation would leave me wanting to bury my face between her thighs and inhale her sweet tangy scent and nothing more. She’d always call it off at the very last minute.

We continued to have this back and forth banter until half an hour later when she announced, and to my delight, that she made up her mind.

MissyJ: fine. screw this. I need a good fuck. I’m cumming over.
MissyJ just logged off…

And just like that I stared wildly at my computer screen. She didn’t even bother giving me the chance to type something back to her. If she was looking for a good fuck and she was looking for a dick, the closest I got to a dick was a double-headed dildo that I bought discreetly months ago in case I get lucky and have her come over and we can fuck each other’s brains out while my fuck buddy was out of town and I was itching for some fun.

Never in my wildest fantasies involving her and me together did I ever think the day I’d be using said dildo would come!

I quickly pushed myself away from my computer, darted for the washroom and quickly washed myself. If I was going to get lucky tonight I need to change my underwear and smell clean and fresh for her. I was already in my jammies and since it was a cool summer night I opted out of wearing my PJ bottoms and just wore the cotton spaghetti strapped top that came just down to my midriff.

Now I am not some drop dead gorgeous woman with a body like JLo. I have a few extra paddings here and there and although I am considered chubby, my boobs aren’t that voluptuous although sometimes I wish they were big. My ass doesn’t stick out like Beyonce’s either, but it draws attention from onlookers whenever I wear form-fitting jeans or as of lately I prefer those comfy yoga pants.

Fifteen minutes later I heard my buzzer buzz and without checking who it was, I pressed the OPEN button and waited a few minutes until I heard Jen’s hurried footsteps towards my apartment door. I left it unlocked so she could just help herself in just in case I was busy doing something else. I heard the door click open then closed followed by the distinct sound of the deadbolt locking.

I remained seated in my favourite loveseat sofa in the living room cradling my laptop on my lap resting atop a square throw pillow. I was mindlessly surfing the internet, reading whatever news headline caught my fancy, while I waited for her. Also it was the only way I could think of keeping me sane while I counted the minutes until I heard her buzz me.

“Hey there, lover,” Jen greeted in the sultriest voice I’ve ever heard on her. She stood by the entryway, one hand propped up against the frame while the other was resting on her slim hip. The light from the hallway illuminated her from the back, highlighting her curves. She was a petite, curvy woman with boobs I love cupping in my palms. Not to mention I enjoy suckling on them too.

I was shocked to see that she wore nothing but her cotton bikini panties and a similar PJ tank top that I was wearing and nothing else. Behind her I noticed one of her mid-thigh length winter jackets discarded on the floor. In her haste to have some fun she donned on a thick winter jacket just to cover her near-nakedness.

“J-Jenny?” I stammered when I looked at her. I know we always talked about how horny we were in person, but even when we were in each other’s companies we were never wearing anything less than a pair of jeans, t-shirts and undies!

Like the seductress I knew her to be, she slowly pushed herself away from doorway and crossed the space to where I was seated on the loveseat sofa. I remained frozen where I was, staring at her wide-eyed. I was still processing what was happening and what was about to happen between us.

“I don’t think you’ll need this tonight,” she gingerly took my laptop from me and placed it gently on the coffee table. She then knelt in front of me, took the throw pillow off my lap and parted my already slightly parted thighs. “Are you sure Pete’s working out of town? Can’t we give him a ring and ask him to bring his dick over?” she asked the last part almost breathlessly, her lips just mere inches from mine.

“I’m sure,” I nodded.

“That’s too bad,” she cooed before her lips captured mine.

It was one helluva passionate kiss. I could tell that she was really hungry for sex. Her tongue drove between my closed lips and sought out my tongue.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

The next thing I knew she was greedily suckling on my tongue while her hands were busy moving up and down my sides.

I was frozen only momentarily before my hands began to move up and down her body. Her hands were still hovering over my tank top, but I was bolder and I slid my warm hand underneath her top, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She moaned against my mouth and I felt her press herself harder against me, rubbing up against me while we both French kissed and fondled each other’s breasts.

“Let’s take this off, shall we?” Jen yanked my tank top off before I could say a word and her mouth latched on to one perked up nipple. Suckling and licking the pebbled bud.

“I want this off too,” I whispered hoarsely and yanked her tank top off her, tossing it somewhere overhead and not really caring where it landed. I pulled her off my breast and stared at her melons. Her breasts were a bit fuller than mine and I always loved fondling them. Greedily I attacked her jugs, burying my face between her tits at first, licking the valley between her breasts before turning my head to the side and licked one side of her boob, slowly working my way until her nipple was locked between my lips and I was suckling on her.

“Oh fuck, baby, that’s it, suck Mommy’s titty,” Jen cooed, pushing my head closer to her breast as I continued to suckle. She was playing with my tit with her other free hand while my other free hand moved to her crotch, feeling how moist she was between her thighs and gently nudged her cotton panties aside so I could run my finger up and down her wet, puffy lips.

Jen gasped at my gentle touch. She was really wet and her scent wafted to my nostrils, spurring me to further my exploration of this delectable piece of flesh given to me freely.

“Let’s make you feel more comfortable, shall we?” I cooed, lifting my mouth from her breast to nuzzle her neck. I asked her to get up from her kneeling position in front of me and nudged her to sit back on the wooden coffee table behind her. I moved my laptop away and set it on the three-seater sofa. I made her sit on the very center, propping her feet up on the coffee table and making sure it was spread out a bit. I moved in between her thighs, reaching for the garters of her panties and in one swift movement I tore it off her and it joined her tank top on a pile somewhere. I felt her shiver and couldn’t help but tease, “Cold?”

“Uh-hm,” was her impish reply.

I gave her a wicked grin before I slowly made my descent. Instead of claiming her breasts, I moved lower and spread her thighs wider. I stopped when my face was but an inch away from her juicy cunt. I wanted to prolong her suffering by gently blowing on her trimmed pussy, making her gasp audibly. I did this about a couple of times until I heard a feral growl from her.

“Either you eat that pussy or you fuck it, woman, because I can’t take this torment anymore!” she growled.

I let out a witchy laugh, blew on her wet cunt once more before I slid my tongue between her moist slit, parting her full lips in the process and hearing her moan in delight.

Jen had a mouth on her whenever she was being eaten. Pete and I enjoyed her the first time we shared her. And when Pete went down on her, oh fuck, I nearly made myself cum when she wouldn’t stop talking about what Pete’s tongue and fingers were doing to her pussy. She didn’t disappoint me this time as she breathlessly told me how she wanted me to suckle her clit while I insert two fingers in her pussy. She was starting to get restless and demanding that I 69 her, which I was tempted to do, but I wanted her to be satisfied first.

In as much as I’d been lusting over Jen for these past few months now, I am not a selfish lover. I wanted her to cum first before she returned the pleasure.

“Cum for me, bitch,” I told her as I continued to eat her out like a crazed animal. She was squirming on top of my coffee table. I already have three fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Occasionally I’d slide my tongue up her wet hole, trying to bury it as deep as I can while my thumb gently rubbed her clitoris.

“Oh Ally…fuck…Ally…shit, I’m cumming…I’m cumming…” she gasped and grabbed the sides of my coffee table tight. I could feel her orgasm as well as her pussy walls started to close around my fingers tightly. I continued to eat her still until she came, feeding me her juices until she stopped convulsing.

I slumped back against the loveseat, gasping for air and inhaling Jen’s tangy scent. She was too spent to move and I let her be. She remained sprawled on my coffee table, and I have to say, her naked body made quite a delectable center piece. Too bad I couldn’t leave it there for good and have a taste of her from time to time whenever I want to.

After a while Jen moved and climbed down from the coffee table. She snuggled beside me on the floor and leaned back against the loveseat. We were silent for a while.

“Wow…” she said after a while.

I cocked an eyebrow and glanced at her. “Wow what?”

I felt her hand drop on my thigh and slowly moving inwards. She was gently caressing me at the same time she had that dopey smile plastered on her face.

“Wow…I never knew acting on impulse could be this great,” she admitted.

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I mean, I know when we fucked Pete together those couple of times it was fun, but just the two of us going at it…man, I know I kept on saying I wanted dick more than pussy, but you…oh fuck, Ally,” she paused and turned to meet my eyes. “You’re one helluva bi-lesbian lover,” she grinned.

“Why thank you, Jen,” I grinned back at her.

She leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I thought it was just going to be a peck, but then she leaned closer again and the kissed turned intimate, and her hand on my thigh found its way between my soaking wet panties.

Let’s just say that our first night together alone as lovers didn’t quite end with Jen cumming on my coffee table…

Published 
Written by CuriousGal0608
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments