Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Sauna

"Jenna and her mother decide to go naked in the sauna for a change... with very unexpected results."

39
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words
The afternoon was balmy and delightful as sixteen-year-old Jenna strolled home from the bus stop. School was out for the summer, and all was right with the world. The flowery dress she wore fluttered in the light breeze as she hopped up the steps.

She unlocked the door and entered. "Mom?"

"In here, honey," came her mother's voice.

Jenna wandered through the house toward the kitchen, where her mother was at the stove cooking.

Angelique glanced up at her daughter. "Set the table, will you? Dinner's almost done."

Jenna grabbed a couple of plates and some utensils, quickly arranging them on the table top. Her mother had made grilled chicken with a rice pilaf and roasted asparagus -- all Jenna's favorites. The two sat down and tucked in, piling their plates with food.

"How was school?" Angelique inquired, breaking off a piece of brown bread from a large round loaf.

Jenna shrugged. "Mostly good. Seems like I spent the whole day signing yearbooks." Then she scowled. "Gym class really sucked, though... old Pork Chop Hartley made us run laps. A 'going away gift', she called it. I'm still all achy. God, what a bitch."

Angelique tried to give her daughter a stern look, but they both began to giggle. She shook her head. "You are incorrigible, young lady." Placing her napkin on the table, the thirtyish blonde settled back in her chair with a contented sigh. "So... why do you call her 'Pork Chop', anyhow?"

Jenna grinned. "One day Becky Ratledge said that Miss Hartley was so ugly that, that when she was a baby, her parents had to tie pork chops around her neck to get the d-dog to play with her!" She gave a snort of laughter. "So, ever since then..."

"God, that's awful," smiled Angelique, "but pretty funny, I have to admit." She stood, and began to clear the table.

"Wanna watch a movie, Mom?" Jenna asked as she rose to put her plate in the sink.

"Sounds good," Angelique agreed, "but first, I thought we might do something we haven't done for awhile -- relax in the sauna! I even warmed it up for us. And since you're all achy anyhow..."

"Mmmm, that's an awesome idea," Jenna replied, grinning eagerly. "Whoo-hoo! What a great way to start summer vacation!"

"Fine. Let's leave these dishes to soak and go change into our suits. Meet you out back." Jenna's mother said.

"Okay, Mom!" Jenna sang as she raced upstairs.

In her bedroom she rummaged through the closet until she found her bathing suit, a dark blue one-piece that matched her eyes. She stripped out of the clothes she was wearing and shimmied into the suit -- then grimaced.

"Hell's bells... I've really grown out of this," she muttered, frowning as she studied herself in the mirror. While not quite too tight to wear, the top part was like a taut band across her budding breasts, and the crotch pressed snugly between her thighs. Oh, well, it's the best I've got, Jenna shrugged as she grabbed a towel.

We could go shopping for a new one tomorrow, she thought excitedly on her way downstairs. There had been some really sexy bikinis at the mall the last time she'd been there, too. Maybe I could even talk Mom into letting me get a thong!

Arriving at the sauna, Jenna stepped inside, taking a moment to adjust to the temperature before she sat down on the bench nearest the door. She lay back against the wall, closed her eyes, and sighed, allowing the heat to soothe her tired muscles.

She'd been there for about five minutes when she heard the door open. She opened her eyes to see her mother enter, wearing a two piece string bikini and holding a towel. Jenna marveled at how good her Mom looked in the skimpy suit. I hope I'm as hot as she is when I'm her age, she thought.

"C'mon in, Mom. It feels great," sighed Jenna, her eyes drifting shut again. "Jeez, I'd forgotten how nice this is. We ought to come down here more often."

Angelique sat down next to her daughter, lay down down her towel and leaned back in the corner. "Mmmmm... yes," she sighed.

They sat there in silence for a few moments, enjoying the heat... occasionally throwing water on the rocks to build up the steam.

Angelique glanced at her daughter. It was then that she noticed Jenna's swimsuit and frowned slightly. "Isn't that suit getting a little small for you?" she asked.

"It's all I've got," Jenna said with a shrug.

"Well, then... why not just take it off?" Angelique said with a wry smile.

Jenna's eyes widened in surprise. She sat upright, staring at her mother. "You mean... go naked?"

"Oh, sure," Angelique sighed, "I love doing that. The way the heat kisses every part of your body... it feels luscious."

"Being naked in front of you seems... I dunno, kinda weird, Mom," Jenna muttered.

Angelique clucked her tongue. "So modest. Tell you what -- I'll lose my swimsuit too, so we're both naked. How's that?"

Jenna blushed, considered, then nodded. "I guess."

Nervously chewing on her lower lip, Jenna carefully peeled off her green swimsuit, stepping out of it as Angelique untied her bikini.

Now nude, Jenna took her seat on the bench and leaned back. She parted her legs slightly to let the heat caress her all over. Her mother was right -- it did feel luscious. "Mmmmm," she purred.

Angelique smiled at her daughter, "See, I told you. Nice, isn't it?"

"Mmmm, it is. Wow, I can't believe I never thought of trying this," Jenna replied, letting the heat soak into her bare body. "Let's always sauna like this from now on, Mom."

"Okay," laughed Angelique. "I think I can live with that."

Mother and daughter sat quietly for a while, enjoying the heat.

Jenna briefly looked her mother over, taking in the sight of her nude body, then relaxed again. But just before closing her eyes, she caught a glimpse of something that surprised her.

"Mom, do you shave yourself, um, down there?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, I do, honey. I love having a smooth pussy," Angelique murmured.

Jenna blushed. "That's kinda weird. I thought having hair down there was a sign of growing up. I remember how proud when I finally got mine." She glanced at the light patch of down that adorned her vulva.

Angelique studied her daughter's pubes. "Well, you'll probably start have to start trimming, at least, in a year or two. Especially if you ever want to wear a sexy bathing suit." She grinned. "Gotta watch that bikini line."

"Do you think I have too much hair down there for boys to like?" Jenna asked, parting her thighs to display her sparsely covered slit.

"Not at all, dear. Just keep it neat and trimmed, and the guys will fall all over themselves to lick you there," Angelique said.

"Okay. Thanks, Mom," Jenna replied. She relaxed again for a moment. Then another question occurred to her, and she glanced over at Angelique. "Uh, Mom... what's that like?" she hesitantly asked. "Having a guy, you know, lick you?"

"Mmmmm..." Angelique cooed, "it's one of the nicest feelings in the world. Imagine it, honey... a wet, hot tongue touching you down there. Caressing the outer lips of your pussy, or sliding deep inside. It's the best part of sex for me." She absently allowed a hand to drift between her thighs and began to caress herself, gently exploring the folds of her cunt with two fingers.

Seeing her mother pleasure herself so openly, Jenna stared in disbelief. Then she closed her eyes and leaned back, thinking if Mom can do it... well, so can I . She let a hand wander down to her pussy. Mmmm, yeah. Pussy. Just thinking the word feels good , Jenna mused, cupping her moist vulva. "Have you... had it done to you very many times, Mom?" she asked.

"Yes, love," her mother replied, teasing herself with a fingertip. "Tell you a little secret. I've had men who knew how to eat my pussy pretty well... but no one, I mean no one, knows how to use their mouth on you like another woman."

"Mom!" Jenna gasped in shock. "Y-you've had sex with a woman?"

"Oh, yes, sweetheart. More than once," Angelique replied with a mysterious smile.

"Wow," mumbled the dazed teen. She looked up again at her mother. "Does that mean that you're..."

"No, no, Jenna," Angelique said softly. "I'm not gay... I do prefer to make love to women, though, since me and your dad split." She cupped a breast with her free hand. "Men are fun and all, but the female body is so soft -- so sweet. And women are more skilled at pleasing one another." She sighed. "I haven't been with another woman in awhile. Have to admit, I've missed it."

"Mmm. You make it sound so good," Jenna said, as her fingers continued to dance between her legs.

"Oh, it is," her mother replied, letting her thumb massage her clit as one of her fingers probed deep inside the vagina. "You'll have to try it with a girl sometime, honey. It's an amazing experience. Ooooooh..."

"Oh, Mom. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. Ohhh..." Jenna's breathing was becoming more erratic as her fingers moved faster, the other hand providing needed support as she started to lose herself in the moment.

"Yes, dear. Mmmm, yes!" Angelique slipped another finger into her dripping pussy, pumping herself harder, strangely aroused by the idea of masturbating with her beautiful sixteen-year-old daughter while talking of lesbian sex. "Oh, fuck, honey. I'm c-coming. Oh yes. Uhhhh...!" Angelique gasped as a lovely orgasm rippled through her body.

Jenna, upon hearing her mother's climax, quickly found herself coming as well.

"Yes, Mom. Oh yes. Ohhhhhh!" Jenna cried, pressing two fingers against her clit, surges of pleasure rippling outward from her pussy to every part of her body. Almost too soon, her rapture peaked and waned. Spent, she gasped for air, quivering with sweet aftershocks as her climax slowly ebbed away.

"Oh, gosh. That was... the best," Jenna finally said, her face now resting on her mother's thigh.

"Thanks for joining me, honey," her mother whispered as she stroked her daughter's hair. "That was a nice little bonding experience, I'd say."

Opening her eyes, Jenna realized that she was lying with her face inches from Angelique's shaved pussy. Enthralled, she turned onto her belly to get a better look.

"So, this is where I came from, huh?" Jenna asked as she instinctively reached up to lightly touch Angelique's vulva.

"Yes, baby," Angelique said, allowing her legs to part even further. "Mmmm, that feels good."

"Hard to imagine something like a person coming out of such a small place," Jenna said as she slowly caressed her mother's moist labia, strange feelings she didn't understand rising inside her.

"It was rough, my precious... but you were worth it," replied her mother.

"Thank you for giving birth to me. I can't imagine having a more perfect mother than you." Feeling mischievous, she moved closer to place a tender kiss on Angelique's pussy. Mmm... it smelled wonderful.

"Ohhhh... that felt lovely, Jenna," whispered Angelique. "You can thank me anytime if you do it like that, dear..."

Jenna said softly, "Okay."

Her heart throbbing with excitement, she leaned over and kissed her mother's sex again. She licked her lips, tingling pleasurably as she savored the thick, tangy flavor of a woman. Angelique, her fingers running through her daughter's hair, put a very slight pressure on the back of her daughter's head, clearly letting the teen know that she wanted more. And right then, Jenna was very willing...

The young girl inched closer to her mother's pussy, placing a kiss directly on the juicy slit. Angelique arched her back, moaning softly. Jenna smiled, thrilled at the reaction she had caused in her mother. She kissed her there once more, noting that the sweet pink flesh was becoming increasingly wetter. She tentatively extended her tongue to lick the wetness away. Mmmm, delicious...

"Ooohhh..." Angelique moaned.

The flavor of Angelique's pussy lingered on Jenna's tongue. It tasted warm, inviting, and strangely familiar. Jenna couldn't believe that she was kissing and licking the pussy that gave birth to her, but somehow it seemed completely natural. She licked again.

"Oh God, baby. That feels amazing," Angelique gasped. "Please, Jenna... d-don't stop..."

Now beside herself with excitement, Jenna sprawled between Angelique's thighs, leaning in close to take the moist pink flower into her mouth, probing the soft folds with her tongue.

Angelique's hands clutched the back of Jenna's head to urge her daughter on. "Yesssss..." she hissed.

The sixteen-year-old placed both hands on her mother's thighs, eager for more of the thick nectar that flowed from Angelique's vagina. Her tongue darted and probed, learning the places that elicited the strongest responses from her mother.

"Oh, baby. You're so wonderful... ooohhh..." Angelique moaned, her hips staring to gyrate against Jenna's face.

The young girl continued her tender assault, intent on thanking her mother for giving her life, showing her how much she was adored, giving her the pleasure she'd been too long without. It all seemed too perfect to Jenna. Her soft lips against her mother's soft pussy. The girl that had come from this juicy vagina, now exploring it once again.

The sweet essence of cunt coated Jenna's lips and chin, and she feasted on it, loving the flavor, stroking Angelique's thighs as she ate the woman's beautiful pussy.

That's when it hit Jenna -- she was making love to her mother! At first her kisses had been a playful, affectionate thing, just a way of making Mom feel nice. But it had quickly become more, so much more. She had only ever kissed a boy before -- and now she was performing oral sex on a woman!

Wow, she thought, her tongue gliding up and down the glistening crevice, it's like Mom and I are girlfriends now. The thought thrilled Jenna to her very soul, and she burrowed her face even deeper between Angelique's quivering thighs.

Her tongue plunged deep into her mother's creamy canal, then trailed upward to circle around her clitoris. Angelique cried out loud as Jenna licked at the inflamed button. The sixteen-year-old got the hint, taking the pink nubbin between her lips and gently sucking.

Angelique exploded into a frenzied orgasm, her body shuddering with helpless pleasure. "Oh, fuck yes, baby!" she cried, thrashing about on the bench. "Eat my pussy, Jenna! Oh, yes. Oh. OH! OHHH!"

Warm, thick juices flowed into Jenna's eager mouth, filling the young girl with an incredible glow that seemed to illuminate her from within. It was the most wonderful feeling imaginable, pleasing her mother in such a loving, intimate way.

Jenna finally lifted her face from Angelique's glistening slit and sat up, blushing with pride as she smiled at her mother.

Angelique lay there panting, occasionally trembling with tiny aftershocks.

MilanaFresh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFresh

As her breathing calmed and her body stilled, she opened her eyes and stared in wonder at her daughter. She laughed, feeling like a giddy schoolgirl, barely able to believe that she'd just let Jenna go down on her. What a beautiful experience it had been, though!

She sat up, took the girl's face in her hands and placed a loving kiss on her mouth.

Jenna closed her eyes, savoring the softness of her mother's lips.

Angelique could taste herself on her daughter's face, and was thrilled by the notion. She licked her way around Jenna's mouth. Head spinning, the young girl parted her lips -- and suddenly, mother and daughter were kissing passionately. Jenna's heart was pounding hard and fast as their tongues met and mingled in a very sensual way.

Finally, her mother pulled away, her eyes shining in adoration. "Thank you, Jenna, for giving that to me," she whispered.

"Thank you, Mom, for letting me do it. I never knew it would feel so wonderful to -- to share something like that," Jenna murmured shyly.

"Speaking of sharing... I'd like to make you feel good now, angel," Angelique crooned, her hands gliding over her daughter's naked body.

Jenna blushed, and Angelique could see the hesitation in her daughter's eyes. She rose, padded nude across the room to the long padded bench, lay down and smiled at the suddenly timid teen. "Come here, honey," she breathed, "Mommy wants to make love to you."

Jenna looked over at Angelique's long, lean body, thinking about all the possibilities and implications of becoming her mother's lover. As she did, she felt herself getting hot, tingly and very excited.

She slowly stood on trembling legs and walked slowly to where the sexy older woman lay.

Angelique parted her lips and licked them, fondling her breasts, her eyes burning into her daughter's. "Oh, Jenna... I want you."

Jenna shivered in anticipation as she climbed into Angelique's arms, coming together in a torrid French kiss. She moaned into her mother's mouth as she felt soft hands sliding down her back to cup her bare bottom, then Angelique's fingers slipping between her cheeks to caress the cleft of her anus.

Breaking their kiss, Angelique rolled her daughter onto her side, dipping her head to take Jenna's right nipple between her lips. The teen's breasts were slight, but the pert, pink buds that adorned them were lovely. Angelique flicked the tip of Jenna's breast with her tongue, marveling at how it stiffened to her touch.

The young girl cradled her mother's head to her chest, moaning softly -- then gasped as the warm lips trailed over to claim the other nipple. "Oh, Mom, that f-feels amazing," Jenna whispered.

Angelique pleasured her daughter's breasts for a long while, then slid up to share another hot, hungry kiss with the girl before smiling down at her. "Jenna," she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by frenchtoastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments