Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intertwining love

"A girl attends yoga class with a friend but gets much more then that"

8
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Preface (please read) I was intending on letting some people proof read it on the forums but no one helped : (argh after posting it messed up my format a bit)
 there shouldn't be too much grammar issues. Please bear with me though if a few pop up.

This story was intentionally written for a girl of mine (she's bisexual) She has never ever read a rp story before and has never pleased herself (of course she has had sex) 
She never gave me much to start with so I had to be creative. This story was written for the female audience in mind. I know for a fact that girls view sex differently then guys do, but I never found out what the difference was!!!

Ladies I ask that you please give me some suggestions/advice/tips on how to make this story more appealing for females if it isn't already is, and rate how satisfied you were with the overall story 1-10 and if it made you wet, lol

thank you :)

alright let's start

Intertwining love

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Uhmhm” I moaned as my hands fumbled for the pillow, shielding my eyes from the harsh light coming from outside. After a few more minutes, I slowly sat up. The white bed sheets that were wrapped around me, slid off. The sudden morning chill took me by surprise and I hugged my arms over my bare chest. Slowly I got off my bed, my bare body felt cold as it left the comfort of the warm sheets.

The sunlight leaked through the cracked blinds, casting my naked body with a golden glow as I peered outside. The sky was nice, all blue with splotches of white clouds floating by. It was 11 A.M when I woke up. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water splashed on my skin, I tingled as water droplets slowly dripping down the length of my body.

20 minutes later

I got dressed then got online to check on any messages. I was supposed to meet my friend at the transit center later today, and I got on to confirm with her on face book. “Let’s see… no comments and 1 message” It was from my friend, I read through it and found out we would meet at 12:30.

A few hours later

I waved my hands in a greeting as I saw my friend in the distance. I was carrying a shoulder bag; in it was my black yoga leotard. My friend had persuaded me to join a class with her, just to try it out. The trip downtown only seemed a short distance, because the next time I looked out the train we were there. The class took place in a 2 floor dance studio. When we got in, I looked around and peered in the class room. A few girls were already there, dressed in their tight leotards. My friend had already dressed in her suit before coming. “Smart” I thought as she pointed me down the hallway to the girls changing room. 2 girls came out of the door and smiled welcoming as I walked past them into the changing room. It was small... Stone tiled floors on the ground, amber brown sidings for the wall...

Setting my shoulder bag on a nearby bench I started to strip down. All of a sudden I heard a tiny moan. I was startled; I thought I was the only one left in the locker room. Curious I walked down a few lockers and peered over the corner. A girl was sitting half naked on a bench, her panties and skirt discarded on the floor. One of her hands was unbuttoning the top of her shirt while the other was spreading open the lip of your pussy, one long finger digging deep. I felt my heart skip a beat, this girl was really gorgeous. I found myself eyeing her up and down. She had shoulder length brown hair that splayed over her tits, her skin like light bronze, and her body like a sport model. Her eyes were closed and her mouth agape, breathing slowly as she enjoyed herself.

I must have been breathing to loud because she opened her eyes and saw me staring. I felt my cheeks flush, and was expecting the girl to run away any moment. She however smiled at me and gave me a questioning look before, continuing to please herself. Embarrassed I retreated back to my side of the locker room. I was afraid she’d catch me naked, so I took my time undressing. Then I heard the door of the locker room close. “She’s left” I thought, and more comfortably resumed changing. I felt something wet as I took off my panties and saw a wet spot. Looking at it, I reached down and felt my pussy already wet, with a small moan I gently rubbed it. The black leotard was a tight fit; my breasts were felt compressed and obviously showed through the tight material, I felt so exposed.

I walked in the yoga room; the girls had already started to lay down their mats. My friend was in the front busily chatting to someone I didn’t know. Not wanting to make a big scene of myself I walked to the back of the room and laid down my green mat.

“You look really nice in that”

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that the girl in the locker earlier was sitting a row in front of me. I gave a shy smile as she waved.

The class started, we started off with simple stretches, arm and leg stretches. I found the leotard quite flexible but tight in some areas at the same time. For the first 15-20 minutes I was enjoying myself, it was really relaxing and I felt relief.

I honestly wished I had taken a freezing cold shower today, because suddenly the instructor walked up and cranked the thermostat all the way to max. I could feel the temperature in the room change almost right away. The A.C was turned off and the heater was on. It felt like 150 degrees!!! Later I found out we were doing Bikram yoga.

Yoga continued on, after 5 minutes I felt my breath get shorter, sweat was forming on my forehead and large beads of sweat ran down the side of my face. The whole time I was staring out of the large skylight above me, it was only when the temperature rose did my head droop down and notice the girl that I had seen earlier. Her leotard was really small and extremely tight, tighter than mine. Her bare back was drenched with sweat, her hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. The temperature didn’t seem to affect her one bit. As we were doing side bends, her head turned and saw me eyeing her. Instantly her peaceful expression changed to a sexual/naughty attitude. She moved her mat back right besides mine, and she kissed me lightly on the cheek. It was unexpected her soft wet lips ignited my senses, I found myself wanting more.

The yoga moves were more advanced and more aerobic and I couldn’t believe that I was flexible enough to pull them off. Immensely tired I stopped and stood admiring this girl as she twisted and turned, her body like elastic. It was now more than 15 minutes into this heated room and I could see her tits poke out from under the thin black material. She laid back and splayed her legs open, the fabric was so tight that I could see the lip of her pussy, and it seemed very wet. I felt my body extremely turned on when looking at this girl, but at the same time exhausted, sore and sweaty. Suddenly I felt a bit dizzy, my vision blurring as I finally felt the heat take its toll.

The last thing I saw before sliding to the floor was the girl face, she was concerned but her eyes still showed that fiery passion. I blacked out….

The cool breeze of the ten overhead fans and nudged me awake. I lifted my head and looked around. I was in a room on the first floor, it was very small. It looked like it was hardly used, and there was only a small window and a few dim lights to illuminate the place.

“Thank goodness your okay” said a voice. Turning around I saw the girl again “you really had me worried”

“What happened” I croaked

“You passed out…the teacher had me escort you here to rest”

“How long has it been” I asked, my head still unclear

“Maybe 15 minutes” she said.

There was maybe only an hour left...

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

I had only done about 40 minutes of it.

There was a brief silence before I slowly started to lift myself up, but the girl gently put her hand on my shoulder, sitting me down.

“Sssh” she said putting a finger to her lips “you need to rest “

“Plus….” She paused “I want to show you something” she said with a wide grin.

I looked at her as she stood back a bit, I found myself asking what she was about to do, but I already knew the answer.

“I’m Zoey” she said as she undid her hair, hair splashed down to her chest. Her fingers slid of the string like shoulder strap; in an instant she was topless. I couldn’t help but stare at her breasts. They were beautiful, the right size and her tits perked up.

“I’m a very naughty girl” Zoey continued as she slipped off the remainder of her leotard, it peeled off like a layer of skin. She cast it to the side and stood naked in front of me.

“And I want you …“She slowly walked towards me, putting one leg in front of the other. Almost face to face, her breasts hanging right in my face, she tipped my head back and kissed me directly on the lips. I was taken aback. Her lips so soft pressed sloppily against mine, kissing me with so much passion. I closed my eyes and kissed back with a stronger passion, a desire for her. She uttered a small “mhmmm”noise.

The sound of lips smacking loudly rang loudly across the room as she slowly crawled on top of me, pushing me on my back. I could feel her hands sliding off my leotard. The tight material was suddenly gone, and I felt my breasts pop up. “Do you like my tits” I ask almost out of breath, as I took my hands and teasingly played with them in front of her face.

It was her turn to be surprised, as I saw her eyes widen in delight.”

“Those are perfect” she smiled as her fingers gently traced the outline of my breasts. I could feel her gentle touch, and it tickled me. “Ooooohh” I moaned as she bent forwards slowly to lick my breasts. I felt her tongue lavish my tits with her saliva, it tingled my entire body.

I felt her light frame crawl completely on top of me, her wet pussy rubbing against my stomach. We gingerly touched and felt each other, both of us filled with excitement, desire and curiosity for one another. It felt so unreal for me, her skin brushing softly against mine as she rubbed me. We continued to kiss, it seemed like hours. I experienced something new as I felt her skin brush against me. My skin was on fire, every part of my body felt oversensitive. I could feel my heart beat even faster as she sat back and spread opens my legs. I tilted my head back and watch her dip her head down.
 
The next few minutes felt absolutely incredible. My pussy felt like it ignited as I felt her long fingers gently spread open my pussy to make way for her tongue. I could hardly contain my excitement and started to squirm as her warm tongue slowly teases my clit before sliding into me. I couldn’t contain a loud moan as she started to finger me as well, I could feel my pussy juice slowly flowing out of me. I thought I would climax right there but she pulled back.
 
“Taste me now...” she said as she opened her legs open, inviting me to her pussy. She slowly arched her body into a very erotic position, slowly waving her pussy at me. I crawled closer, pushing her back against the wall. My hands rubbed against the underside of her soft thighs, my fingers reached the sides of the silk black stockings and slowly slid them off. Zoey stared at me with unblinking eyes, her mouth slightly open giving a soft moan of delight. She teasingly waved her legs in the air at me before opening her legs wider, pressing them closer to her chest. “Enough now play with me” she demanded.

Her pink velvet pussy glistened with juice in the dim light; I ran three of my fingers across the surface of her pussy. It was soft and warm, and I found myself getting excited as I slowly stuck a finger inside her velvet cave. Her pussy closed around my finger and I could feel her exposed flesh, warm and very wet. Zoey grabbed her own breasts and started to play with them, while watching me enjoy her. I lifted a finger up that was coated with her, and slowly sucked on it. It tasted sweet and warm, and I leaned my mouth in to taste some more. Her pussy was quivering as I kissed it, the tip of my tongue slowly prodding the tip of your clit, before tasting more of her. She tasted delicious, my lips coated with her. Standing up, I pressed her against the wall, I purposely rubbed my wet pussy up against hers, and she gasped before giving a loud moan of delight. We shared many kisses, our hands exploring, my hands fell down to her butt and I pressed her even closer to me. The room was filled with the scent of love, sex and her lovely fragrance.

“Do you know what this is?” Zoey asked as she pulled something out from her duffel bag. It was a 5 inch rubber cock. I nodded my head. “Have you ever used one?” she asked giggling. I shook my head. “Do you want to try?” I shook my head. Zoey laughed some more, “that’s all right” She slowly sucked on the head before using it to nudge the outside of her pussy. “I love cock” She let the words slowly drift out of her mouth as she came up to me. “Can you please put this in me?” she asked sweetly

Zoey sat onto a chair and brought her legs up on the edge of the sweet, exposing her beautiful pussy once again. I took the rubber dildo and slowly inserted it into her pussy. “oooh yeahhh..” cried Zoey as I slid it deeper into her pussy. Her pussy became extremely wet as I began to slide it in and out. “Faster” she moaned. After a few more minutes she gave a loud moan and I saw her body shudder before a white cream slowly leaked out of her pussy. I slid the dildo out and more of her cum spilled out, splashing out onto the floor. “ooohhh” she groaned completely out of breath. I found myself envying her a bit this entire time.

There was still a few more minutes so we ran off into the shower and cleaned each other off. “You are so amazing” Zoey said to me while we kissed once more. She had to leave early and I waved her goodbye as she left the locker room. I was left alone in the locker room getting my clothes. Yoga was over and I was reunited with my friend.

“So how did you think of yoga” she asked as we walked along to the transit station.

“It was great” I said smiling.

I looked up and it was starting to get late. The train ride back seemed like a long one; both of us were sore and tired. I looked over and saw that she fell asleep. There was hardly anyone on the train; the only noise was the occasional thump from the train. I spent most of the time looking out the window, the trees and cars flashing by, all I could think about was her… My hands slid under my skirt and stroked along my pussy through the whole train ride.

Later that night around ten o' clock I plopped onto my bed. The bed felt extremely comfortable and I closed my eyes for a brief second. My parents weren’t back till two days. I didn’t feel nervous at all when I took my clothes off and walked around naked. My body felt extremely sensitive as I pulled the soft plush sheets over myself. Even the slightest touch when my pussy rubbed against the sheets made it wet. I lay there looking up at the ceiling, my hands rubbed against my clit; eventually my own moaning put me nearly to sleep. I felt my eyelids grow heavy before I drifted off into dream world. 

End

so what is "would you like to clean word format????"

feel free to criticize as well 

some things I have questions about is..

should I have added more action ?

was it descriptive enough?

Published 
Written by mister215
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments