Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intro to Girl Fucking 101

"College Education."

39
13 Comments 13
43.4k Views 43.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
It was the year I graduated from high school. I had been horribly sheltered. My parents were very strict and religious. I had been controlled and told what to think my whole life. This was my big chance. I was doing orientation at the college I had chosen. I was terribly nervous and wanted to make a good impression. I wore my prettiest skirt with the flowers on it and brushed glossy brown hair. I put just a dab of pink lipstick on and I looked at myself in the mirror. I studied my reflection. I was happy with what I saw. Long brown hair, blue eyes and a light sun kissed tan. My 36 B tits were high and firm and my ass was so tight you could bounce coins off it. I was ready.

The girl I met who was my guide at the college was named Gwen. She was a senior and very beautiful. She had hair lighter even than mine and brown eyes and 38 C tits. She had a pretty round plump ass that jiggled when she walked. She was taller than me and had legs that went for a mile. She wore more makeup and had the sexiest red lips. I was a little envious. We spent the whole day going from place to place at the school. She took me to lunch and introduced me to lots of people. She was quite popular. She told me she was in a sorority and I should come to a party that night. I agreed and we hung out together until time for the party.

When I went inside I was shocked. They were drinking and dancing and there were hot guys and girls everywhere. The dancing they were doing was very sexy and I hadn’t been allowed to dance. Someone handed me a fruity drink that was delicious. I had a few of those and Gwen took me all over the place. She treated me like her new best friend. I danced and drank a little till I felt pretty good. Then Gwen asked if I was ready to call it a night. We left and I went to her room and laid down on her other bed. She came over and sat next to me and said, “Jilly, I am sure you are going to love it here. I would like to have a girl talk though.”

“Sure Gwen, what do you want to know.”

She giggled a bit, and said, “I know this is crazy sounding but are you a virgin.”

I blushed scarlet, and looked down. “Yes.” I said, in a quiet voice.

“Lord, babe I can’t believe I got the only virgin to come through this place in years.”

For some reason she seemed pleased. I was absolutely humiliated. She grinned at me and said¸”Have you ever even had your first orgasm?

I admitted that I hadn’t. She said, “Oh my God Jilly you are missing out. Would you like to?”

I wasn’t sure. I had wanted to give my virginity to my first love. She laughed and said, “You will still be a virgin silly, you will just know how to get off.”

She said, “I tell you what, just watch me for a few minutes, and if you want to try I will show you.”

She went to her drawer and pulled something out. I knew from all the talk I had heard at my school it was a vibrator. My eyes about bugged out of my head as she slid her top over her head and unfastened her bra. She was tan everywhere. No lines. I wondered if she tanned in the nude. She started by rubbing her nipples, and pinching them. She slid her pants down over her sweet ass and took off her panties. She was very beautiful and I felt a tingling in my pussy. She slid the vibrator between her legs and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs apart, exposing her pretty pink pussy. She rubbed the vibrator up and down showing me how she liked it. She rubbed it on the top part of her pussy then slid it inside. Then rubbed some more. Before long she was moaning and gasping for air. Soon, she jerked hard and her ass came up off the bed. She gave a little cry of pleasure and then came over to my bed.

“See? That felt so good.”

I blushed some more. She said, “Well, let me just see your pretty tits Jilly. We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

I slowly slid my shirt up my eyes locked with hers. She reached between my tits and unclasped my bra. My tits sprang free. She licked her lips and said, “Oh yummy sweetie. They are gorgeous.”

She reached out with one finger and traced a circle around my nipple. Then traced the circle around the other one. They immediately began to harden. She rubbed her thumbs over them and gently pinched them between her fingers. She squeezed and I jumped a mile. The feelings were so good. I told her maybe we should stop, but the truth was I was totally enthralled. She smiled at me and said, “Sweet young thing, you have been so sheltered.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

Let me show you how good you can feel.” She tweaked my nipples and I felt liquid heat burn through my body. My back arched as the pleasure came in waves over my body.

She slid her hand up my thigh under my skirt and cupped my pussy with her hand. She rubbed my slit through my panties. She said that she loved teaching a girl who had never cum before. She unzipped my skirt, and slid it down. I was there in just my panties as she whispered to me how beautiful I was. Her hand slid under my panties and she slid one finger between my tingling lips. I jumped a mile when her finger stroked my clit. I almost put my clothes back on when I thought of my mom and dad and how mad they would be. Her fingers kept working their magic though and instinctually my thighs spread apart and she slid one finger inside my tight pussy. She pulled her finger out and tasted it.

“Oh Jilly you taste so good.”

She lowered her mouth to my nipples and her tongue snaked out across my nipples and she flicked her hot tongue over my throbbing nipples. My hands involuntarily tangled in her hair and my thighs spread even further apart. She put her lips on my tight nipples and sucked hard. I screamed a little. She gently bit them and pulled them then kissed them again. Her hand was still in my panties rubbing and teasing. She slid my panties off and turned on the vibrator. She rubbed it on my clit for me and I shouted my pleasure. Her mouth kept working my tits while she rubbed my clit with the vibrator. My pussy bucked and jerked as my orgasm ripped through me.

“OH Jesus What is happening?” I shrieked as wave after wave of pleasure jerked my hot throbbing pussy.”

Gwen moaned her appreciation and slid the vibrator away from my wet cunt. She smiled a secret smile at me.

I lay there gasping with my thighs jerking. She asked if I wanted to feel something else wonderful. I said I did.

She kissed her way down my belly. I grew more and more nervous and excited. She licked my thighs, and blew on my wet pulsing gash. Her tongue flicked out and just brushed my clit. I moaned. She looked up at me and said, “You want more?”

I did. I wanted it so bad. Suddenly with a fury she lowered her face to my snatch and licked my clit hard and fast. She sucked my clit into her mouth and jerked her head back and forth. I shouted out my pleasure. She swirled her hot tongue around and around in circles over my swollen clit. Nibbling with her teeth and rubbing my clit with the flat part of her tongue, she had me jerking and bucking like a slut. She slid her tongue inside my wet hole and started thrusting it in and out. The she came back to my clit and sucked it, I felt my orgasm ripple through me and I screamed in pleasure as Gwen’s hot fast tongue made me cum twice before she stopped.

She let me catch my breath then asked, in a very sexy voice, “Would you eat mine please? I promise you you will like it.”

I wasn’t sure but I thought it was only fair. She straddled my face smooth thighs on each side of my face. Then she lowered her smooth slick pussy onto my mouth. I tentatively licked her slid. The slid my tongue between her lips. I licked slowly up and down till I found the hard little nub of her clit. I tried doing what she had done to me. Swirling my tongue around and around as she wiggled that wet little pussy on my mouth. Her moans told me I was doing ok. She began grinding her pussy on my mouth. She had a nasty mouth and began telling me exactly what she wanted.

“OH Fuck yes Jilly, Eat that cunt.”

“MMMMM Fuck yes, suck on my clit. So fucking hot you little slut.”

“Get your tongue in my pussy and tongue fuck me NOW.”

I stuck my tongue in her snatch and thrust. She tasted good, but she was so wet. Soon her pussy juices were all over my chin. She ground and bucked and moaned her way into an orgasm on my tongue. She collapse down on the bed beside me and pulled me to her in a wet kiss. Our tits rubbed each other.

She said, “We are going to spend the whole rest of the night, fucking each other.” She reached for me and I was all to happy to experience it. I couldn’t wait to start school in the fall. We spent the rest of the night, sucking each other’s tits, and rubbing our pussies together and eating each other. I lost count of how many times I came. When I left we exchanged numbers and she promised to introduce me to all the hot boys and girls when I started in the fall. I was ready to learn from the first person to give me an orgasm.

Published 
Written by Hot_Bi-Jilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments