Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a Scary Thing... Love Pt. 1

"Opportunities Are Everywhere...."

9
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
*All names have been changed due to privacy*

As I'm sitting here typing an assignment for my module in Late Victorian Literature, my mind wanders to thoughts of my tutor. Ever since September just gone, I can't seem to get her out of my head. Every time she enters the lecture room, I get butterflies in my stomach. Watching her setting up the lecture with the projector, giving out the handouts, walking past me, her eyes looking on me. I don't even have to look, but she's making me feel things that I cannot describe. I have never left this before.

Throughout the lecture, I keep my eyes on her, never leaving her. I'm absolutely fascinated by her beauty each and every time I see her. Her amazing figure, her hair, her eyes, her skin, her arse. She is the most beautiful woman to have ever lived and entered my life. I'm thinking in my mind that there's no way that she would ever look at me in the same way or with the admiration I have for her.

As I am listening to the most interesting and captivating lecture of the week, I am thinking about all the things I would like to do to her. I'm thinking about putting my hand around her waist, sucking and kissing her neck, then moving on to her cupping her amazing breasts, my arms running hers, slowly moving my hands towards her thighs, tracing patterns and then moving to her pussy and basically just giving her pleasure that will make her cry out my name.

As I'm thinking about making love to this amazing woman, my lecturer notices that I'm somewhat distracted and announces in the middle of the lecture, "Lauren, Lauren, earth to Lauren."

"Yeah," I replied.

"Are you listening to a word I'm saying here?" she answered me.

"Of course, sorry, just in a world of my own," I said.

"Well, you've been doing that a lot recently. I think we're going to have a chat after the lecture in my office, okay?" she said and got back to the lecture.

I'm not going to lie. I immediately left very horny. The fact that my lecturer had noticed that I was in a world of my own just made my desire to have her even stronger. If only she knew what I felt for her how much I longed for her, how much I wanted to make love to her and give her pleasure that only a woman could give to another.

Time passes by quite quickly and the time has come to go and see my lecturer in her office regarding the lecture. I'm suddenly quite scared and excited at the same time. Scared as I'm going to be in her office to have a chat with her, and I really don't trust myself being alone with her, not with my desire to fuck her stronger than ever and also getting in trouble thinking about her in the lecture when I should have been listening to 'Feminism and Oppression in Victorian Literature' . But I'm also excited as I'm going to be talking to this gorgeous, sexy and intelligent woman without the rest of my group.

With these thoughts in my head, I knocked on her door. "Come in" she said. With that, I opened the door to be greeted by her with a "hi" and an amazing smile. I just melt inside. "Have a seat, Lauren". As I go to sit down, she locks her computer in her office and turns her way back to me. Oh god! She's so fucking sexy.

"Listen, Amy. I'm really sorry about not paying attention in the lecture when I should of. I hope I didn't cause any offense to you or anything."

"Lauren, I accept your apology. But I have noticed that for the past few months, your head seems to be in the clouds. Is there something going on with you? Is something happening at home? Your personal life? University work?"

"To be honest with you, I've got a bit of a problem."

"You know you can tell me anything, don't you?"

"I know, I know."

"Do you want to share? A problem shared is a problem solved eh?"

"I really don't think I can."

"Why?"

"Because it would affect everything. Not just me personally, but also other people".

At this point, Amy didn't know what to say apart from, "I'm not putting any pressure on you to tell me, but I can already see that it's affecting you personally and I wouldn't want it to affect your work, as you're a really good student that is doing really well."

As soon as she said that, my heart was bursting to tell her that I wanted more than anything to feel her lips upon my lips, to feel her breasts against my breasts, to fuck and lick her pussy until she couldn't stand it no more. But I knew that she was worried about me, so I was going to have to say something.

"It's about my sexuality"

"Oh right, do you wanna talk some more about it?" she said. That just provided me with the safety net to test the water to see 1, she was gay and 2, if I kinda went around the situation, what would she do.

"Amy, I think I'm in love with someone that I simply cannot have.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

She's the most beautiful woman in the world. She has the perfect eyes that just melt your soul, the most flattering figure. To sum up, she's the definition of beauty. I can't stop thinking about her. Everytime she walks into the room, I feel complete, I feel butterflies, I feel excited..."

"Oh love, you are in a complete pickle aren't you? No-one else knows this, but I have felt that way about a woman before... I completely understand how you are feeling...'

She paused for a moment and then said to me "If you don't mind me asking, do I know her?"

"Well... yeah you do."

"Do you think she feels the same way?"

"I don't know. I don't even think she's gay or would even think of me that way."

"How do you know if you don't try? If you don't say anything to her, you'll live to regret it for the rest of your life.. wondering if this woman could be the love of your life."

Could this be real? I'm sitting in my lecturer's office discussing this. I don't know what to do at this point, other than grabbing her and kissing her right this very second. And then making love to her non-stop. While thinking about that ravishing thought, Amy asks "Lauren, you okay hunny?" To this question, I just burst out crying. Amy then gets up from her seat in order to give me a hug. Oh god, why does she have to do that. My desire to fuck her gets stronger and stronger every second she's in my arms, the smell of her skin, her arms wrapped around me, smelling her fresh perfume.

After a few moments, she slowly looses her grip on me and looks at me. I feel my heart pounding like it wants to escape. I compose myself and say to Amy, "I'm really sorry about that"

"Lauren, its okay to cry, to show emotion and feeling"

"I feel so cringeworthy right now"

"Don't be, whatever gets said in this room, stays in this room, okay?" Amy gives me a look. A look that just sparks off my arousal. So fucking sexy.

"Amy, the person I... oh god... I never thought I'd say this... the person.... the person... is you." I look at Amy's face. It is one of shock and disbelief.

"Right... I'm going to go..." I then start to get my bag and start making my way to the door when Amy says, "Lauren, wait." I turn back and see my tutor tapping her hand on the seat I had just vacated. "Please, Lauren".

How could I resist? I knew that this was heading into a dangerous situation that I wasn't prepared for. It could lead to me getting rejected by Amy and leave things weird between us. Or it could end up being one of the best moments of my life. But the thought of just touching her, sent chills down my spine and into my throbbing pussy.

I then sit back down and look at the floor, not wanting to make contact with Amy after what I have just said.

"Lauren, it must have taken a lot of courage to say that to me. And I absolutely respect that and I'm so proud of you for doing it. However, even though I'm actually gay myself and I find you really gorgeous and sexy, I can't do anything about it."

The shock was written all over my face. She was gay. I actually cannot believe she's gay and finds me attractive. Ever since I came out to my friends and family about being gay, I haven't been presented the opportunity to say stuff like that to a women I really liked, never mind my tutor.

"I understand Amy. I care about you too much to do anything about this. Your career means alot to you and I don't want you getting into trouble and losing everything." I actually cannot believe I said that to her. Even though I wanted to fuck her good and proper over her desk until she would come into my face and me licking her senseless... hear her screaming my name....

"Lauren, there's been so many times when I thought about you. Kissing you until my lips are swollen, touching and caressing your neck, back, thighs, bum.... oh fuck.... then kissing, sucking and fucking your pussy until you can't move... god...."

"Amy, I...."

Without even thinking, I moved closer to her. I then moved to sit on her lap and taking in her amazing beauty. Just staring into her eyes, lightly caressing her cheek, feeling her breath become deeper while stroking her delicious cheek... I then took a few moments, remembering how everything used to be before I moved my lips closer to hers and stopping a few inches from hers, I made the first step and kissed her gently and softly....

Published 
Written by Jonesy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments