Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jay's New Girlfriend

"Jay and I just broke up. He started dating Alicia. Alica and I got along pretty well..."

16
2 Comments 2
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I had dated Jay for while but we decided to break up. I moved onto a friend of mine but he and I also just broke up because we felt awkward after being friends for so long. 

Jay had moved on so quickly and it pissed me off. He and I had been broken up for only a week before he started dating this girl Alicia. It made me mad because she was actually cute! I at least waited a month before moving on. After all, we dated for a year.

I never met her before in my life but heard rumors about her that she had an attractive, fit body unlike mine. I was so average and very thin looking blond with no muscle and 32DD breasts. I was average height of 5'5" and he liked petite girls. This girl was a petite little brunette with perky 34A breasts and a hockey ass. My thick ass could never compare to her or live up to what he's looking for in a girl.

I walked into a local coffee shop when I saw Jay and Alicia just standing at the counter.

Fuck my life, I thought.

I was just about to turn around when he called my name.

"Christine!" he shouted

"Oh hey...didn't see you there," I lied.

"This is Alicia," he introduced me to my replacement.

I shook her hand, jealous of what she has. She has him and she's good looking. Fuck her!

"Well bye you two, I gotta get to work," he said as he left for his pathetic cashier job at McDonald's.

I was left standing in this cute girl's presence. Fuck her for being cute. Why can't she be ugly?

"Hi. I know this must be awkward for you but don't worry, I'm not here to be your enemy," she assured me.

Damn it, she's nice.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"You seem upset," she noticed.

I didn't reply.

"I'm sorry. Could I get you something to drink?" she offered.

"Sure. I'll have a cappuccino," I said.

The only reason I took it was so I could spend the bitch's money.

We chatted over our hot beverages and she ended up actually being tolerable. In fact, I learned she and him weren't getting along much anymore and were on the verge of breaking up. I mentioned I just got out of a relationship myself and we talked about that.

"Want to go back to my house to watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure," she answered.

We took my car back to my place and I learned we have the same taste in music. We arrived at my apartment and started to choose a movie.

"What do you like? Comedy, drama, chick flick, romance, action..." I listed.

"Comedy sounds fine," she said.

I popped a comedy move in and she walked into my kitchen.

"Got any wine?" she asked.

"There's a single bottle on the top shelf of the cupboard. Just a small glass each, it's my only wine," I said.

She poured us each a small glass of wine in a regular cup because I had no wine glasses. We sipped our wine until the movie ended.

"Wanna watch another?" I suggested.

"Sure. Have any of a more...adult genre?" she winked.

"What?" I asked.

"You know...porn."

"No, no movies like that."

"Sucks. They make internet though."

I was shocked at her suggestion.

"You want to watch porn?" I questioned.

"Sure why not?" she said so casually.

She made her way to my desk and turned the computer on. She brought the internet search bar up and typed 'porn' in.

"What are you into?" I asked.

"Straight porn, group sex porn, basics," she said.

"Me too but sometimes lesbian porn can get me hot," I admitted.

"Jay likes lesbian porn. I never tried it."

She clicked on a lesbian porn clip to check it out. It was 5 minutes long but I could tell she seemed into it.

"Would you ever try that?" I asked her.

"Sex with another girl? Seems harmless," she said.

I stood behind her while she sat in the chair. I began to gently massage her shoulders. I slowly moved my hands down off her shoulders to her chest above her breasts. She reached for my hands and pulled them down to touch her breasts. I wasn't too sure of what she wanted so I just rubbed them.

"He never knows what to do with my breasts when we have sex," she said.

"I know," I laughed.

I was still unsure of what she was suggesting here but I took a shot and stuck my hands down the neck of her shirt and grabbed her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Play with my nipples. I love my nipples being played with," she begged.

I gently tugged on her nipples, still standing behind her leaning slightly over. I removed my hands and stood in front of her in the chair. I removed her shirt and let her small breasts free. Her nipples were erect and looked mouth watering good. I leaned over and took one in my mouth. I swirled her nipple around with my tongue and sucked on it.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I continued playing with her nipples as she reached down to pull my shirt off. I stopped for a second to get the shirt past my head and went back for her nipples. She undid the button of her jeans and I undid my own button. She stood up and I thought she was taking he pants off, but she picked me up instead. She carried me to the couch and laid me there where she yanked my pants off. I was in a little white bra and white underwear.

LunaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaBlaze

She pulled her jeans down and stood there in a cute bright pink leopard print pair of panties. She sat on the couch and I sat on her lap. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as we made out.

I pressed my knee between her legs and could feel her soaked through her panties.

"Ride my leg," I commanded in her ear.

She started to rock her hips. She humped my thigh near my knee. I would occasionally push it into her so she could feel more pressure against her clit.

I removed my knee and stuck my hand down her panties. Her pussy was so wet and slippery. She slouched down a little so I could have access to her tight little hole. I stuck a finger inside her and slowly penetrated her hole. She was breathing heavy so I added a second finger. Her breathing kept getting heavy, she was now panting in my ear.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as she squirted on my hand.

I removed my fingers from her pussy and had her taste herself before wiping them off.

She sat, catching her breath as I went to grab my bag of toys and bring them back to the couch. I pulled out a nice pink dildo and had her take her panties off. I stuck the dildo inside her nice, tight pussy while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I fucked her and rubbed her as she grabbed on my hair. She was loving this.

I put the dildo back in the bag and asked her to lay down on the couch. I moved one leg over hers and one leg under so our pussies would meet. I grinded my pussy against hers and we both had an orgasm. We were grabbing at each other's hands and the couch it was so strong.

I took out two more toys from my bag for her: my clit vibrator and my g spot vibrator. Her eyes lit up when she saw what I had. I turned them both on medium speed and rubbed her and fucked her with them.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me nice," she begged, grabbing onto my hair.

She was panting and moaning. I turned them up to high speed.

"Yeah! Don't stop!" she yelled.

She screamed as she came. She had another squirting orgasm this time getting a little all over my breasts. I took my bra and panties off so I wouldn't get any more cum all over them.

I turned the clot vibrator off but continued to fuck her with the g-spot vibrator. All this squirting was turning me on and I wanted more. I pressed on her lower stomach so she would feel it more on her g-spot. She was too tired to cum for me again so I turned it off.

I put the toy away and French kissed her. Our tongues swirling around in each other's mouths. I slipped my purple penis strap on on while still kissing her. I penetrated it into her and I don't think she was expecting it because she screamed and pulled me into her.

I fucked her better than he could ever fuck her. She was screaming my name while I was giving it to her. She came all over me and told me he had never made her squirt like that with his dick.

I went down and licked her pussy clean, swallowing all the cum and pussy juices she had dripping from her pussy. I took the double ended dildo out of the bag and fucked myself with it. She put the other end inside her pussy and we touched our pussies together in the middle.

Neither of us came, but we were moaning load enough for my neighbors to bang on the wall. We stopped and I kissed her hard. I reached down and rubbed her clit for her.

Unexpectedly, she had an orgasm from me rubbing her.

I began to rub myself and she watched me. She reached down and started to finger herself as she watched me. Her masturbating for me was turning me on so much. I told her to stop because I didn't want to cum, but she wouldn't. So I handcuffed her one hand to the table beside her.

I went down and licked her pussy and she couldn't stop me.

I leaned back and she just reached down and began to finger herself again. She fingered herself until she had another squirting orgasm. She was doing this to turn me on now, and it was working.

I pulled the dildo back out and began to fuck her with it while I licked her clit. She had a regular orgasm and pulled on my hair as she did.

She had her head against the arm rest. I sat on her face and made her fuck my pussy with her tongue. She licked inside my hole and swallowed all my juices. I began to ride her face until I came. Her tongue made me squirt all over her face.

She licked all the cum from my pussy clean.

She took her finger and shoved it inside my pussy. She fucked me hard then added another finger. My pussy was still hovering over her face. She stopped and I leaned over and uncuffed her. She leaned over and grabbed the clit vibrator out of the bag. She got on her knees in front of me on the floor and turned it on medium speed and rubbed me with it while she fingered me with 2 fingers. I arched my back and screamed as I had an orgasm. She pulled her fingers out and continued running me with the vibrator.

She turned it off and we both collapsed on the couch. We made out naked in each other's arms after the best sex we ever had with anybody.

"You fucked me better than he ever did," she commented.

"You too," I said.

We continued to make out until Jay came knocking on my door looking for his girlfriend.
 
Published 
Written by crazylesbian36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments