Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny and Rachel

"A true love story of two college co-eds."

44
11 Comments 11
29.8k Views 29.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I was a freshman in college when I met Jenny. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was putting the covers on the bed I had chosen in the dorm room when she arrived. She was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. Her red hair, which came down to her waist, contracted perfectly with her blue eyes.

“Oh, I was hoping to get the bed by the window,” she said.

“You can have it,” I blurted out. I had known since I was little I was gay. I had never told anyone this and had kept to myself because of it. As a result I was always too eager to please others.

“You sure you don’t mind?”

“I don’t mind,” I said and started to take the covers off and put them on the other bed. When I was done I introduced myself. “I’m Rachel.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jenny,” she said without really looking at me. She was busy making her bed by this point. As she was bending over the bed I stared at her perfect ass. The gym shorts had risen up and I could tell she wasn’t wearing panties. I’m glad Mom and Dad came in with the rest of my boxes or Jenny would have caught me daydreaming about her.

The day was uneventful and soon both our families had left and it was just the two of us. We spent the rest of the day putting our clothes away and hanging posters. She had several rock band posters while mine were mostly dolphins. The two sides of the bedroom couldn’t have looked more different.

When we finished we collapsed onto the sofa, which was nothing more than a loveseat, and turned on the tube. Nothing special was on so we left it on MTV and chatted a little. Nothing much, just small talk. She told me about her high school and how she was Homecoming Queen and Prom Queen. I told her that I was never even asked to either one of those. She didn’t say anything about that.

“I’m hungry,” she said.

“My parents left food,” I said. “Do you want me to make us something?”

“That would be great. While you are doing that I’m going to take a shower,” she said.

I got busy making spaghetti with garlic bread while she went into the bedroom. By the time I was done cooking she came out wearing only a towel. I had to make a conscious choice not to stare at her. She was beautiful and the towel was very small. I had never seen anyone naked before. Well, not in real life anyway.

She stayed in her towel all through dinner and even up until bedtime. When I told her I was going to bed she said she would too. Once in the bedroom she took off her towel, revealing an amazing body that I couldn’t help but stare at. Her tummy was flat, her breasts were perfect, and her pussy was shaved. I think she caught me staring because she grinned a little and got into bed.

I stripped down to my panties and t-shirt, turned off the lights, and got into my bed. The next morning Jenny was gone by the time I had finished my shower. She had an earlier class than me. I got out of the shower and started to get ready. I sat down on my bed and put my dark hair in a ponytail. I was only wearing a towel but when I was done I threw it off and went looking in my drawer for something to wear.

It was then I saw them. They were lying on the floor next to her bed. It was the green gym shorts she had worn all day yesterday. I couldn’t stop looking at them, knowing they had been against her bare skin. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about those shorts. As I stood there naked something began to stir in me.

I have plenty of time I thought. My class didn’t start for an hour. My mind was giving me all the reasons why I should and none about why I shouldn’t. The longer I stood there the more my mind was being made. Finally, I grabbed the shorts and jumped onto my bed.

I rolled onto my stomach with her shorts in my hand. I slowly brought them up to my face, knowing I was about to cross a line that couldn’t be uncrossed. I breathed her scent in as the shorts got close to my face. It was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. My free hand had already found my soaking wet pussy and was working on it.

I knew this was wrong but I couldn’t stop myself. I imagined it was her fingers working on me, playing with my clit, sliding in and out of me, touching my hymen. Her scent made me fanaticize I was between her legs, licking her pussy. To make the fantasy more real I pulled my knees up under me, giving me the feeling of being on my knees in front of her.

I was so close now. My heart was racing. I needed to cum. I needed one more thing to push me over the edge and I can’t believe I was going to do it. I licked them. I actually licked her shorts. I felt so ashamed but as soon as I did I came. I came hard. My whole body shook from the orgasm. The most wonderful orgasm I’d ever had.

I stayed in that position for probably ten minutes before I heard the front door open. Oh shit. I jumped up and put the shorts in hopefully the exact same place. As I stood up Jenny came in and saw me standing there naked.

“Class was short today,” she said. “The professor just gave us a short speech and handouts.” She went and laid down on her bed. “I have a few hours before my next class. Do we have anything for breakfast?”

“Yeah, let me get dressed and I’ll make us something.”

“I’m really hungry, you can get dressed after. Okay?”

“Um…yeah, sure,” I said and went to fix her food. It felt strange being in the kitchen without any clothes on. My family never believed in being naked outside the bathroom or bedroom. Luckily breakfast consisted of all non-fried foods. I would have hated to burn myself.

I put her food on a tray and took it in to her. She was still lying on her bed completely dressed. It felt strange to be naked around someone who was fully clothed. I put down the tray and her bed and started to look for clothes.

“Eat with me,” she said. She patted a spot on the bed beside her.

“Let me get dressed first.”

“That makes no sense. If you get dressed you could spill something on your clean clothes.”

She had a point there so I stayed nude and sat down beside her. She didn’t say much while we were eating. At first I felt embarrassed being naked with her so close, especially considering what I had just been doing, but then it started to feel natural.

When we were done I cleaned up and got ready for class. All my classes were back to back so I didn’t get home until later that afternoon. I walked into the dorm and Jenny was there watching TV, completely naked.

“Hi!” she said happily. “There is a Pretty Little Liars marathon on now. Come watch it with me.”

Being the first day of school we didn’t really have any homework so I figured why not. I was never a fan of the show but I could give it another try. I sat on the loveseat next to her and tried not to look at her body.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I jumped up off the small couch. “I’m sorry.” I said but it could have been mistaken for a question by the way it came out.

“Get your clothes off,” she said. I didn’t know what to do or say so I just stood there. “Go on, scoot.”

I could only think of one thing to do so I went to the bedroom and undressed. I nervously came out and sat down beside her.

“That’s better, right?” she asked.

“Yes,” was all I could say.

Over the course of the first show I became extremely relaxed being naked around her. I also started too really like the show. By the fourth episode I was hooked. Hooked on the show and hooked on being naked in the dorm.

Around five I got up and fixed us dinner. I felt very comfortable doing things for her. However, after dinner she shocked me further.

“We need to shave your pussy,” she said after we were eating.

“Wait…what?” I said as I was sitting beside her on the loveseat.

“Don’t you like the way mine looks, being all shaved and smooth?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I lied. I loved the way her pussy looked.

“Well look now and tell me what you think,” she said and swung her right leg over my head and resting it on the back of the loveseat. She rotated her body as she did this and now I was sitting there, between her spread legs, trying desperately not to look where she wanted me to.

“It’s…very…nice,” I stammered.

“You hardly looked. Get a good look,” she commanded. I hesitated but slowly lowered my head toward her pussy and inspected it.

“You want it, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I moaned softly and started getting closer to her bare pussy. However, she flipped her leg back over and stood up.

“Great, let’s get it shaved. I’ll help you.” She took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. What an idiot I am. I almost went down on her and she was talking about shaving.

She told me to sit on the toilet and I did. Then she started running hot water in the sink while getting a pair of clippers.

“Spread your legs.”

I did and she got down on her knees and before I could protest she was clipping my pussy hair.

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

Once it was done she got her razor and shaving cream. She put the cream on me and I shivered. She smiled but kept rubbing it in. This was the first time anyone, besides myself, had touched me down there. It felt amazing.

“Don’t move,” she said and got the razor.

I can’t remember anything but the feeling of her hands on my pussy. At one point she put one of her fingers inside me to pull my lips straight. It was then she felt my hymen. She didn’t say anything but kept at her work. I tried to keep my legs still but they were shaking. I need to cum so bad.

When it was over she washed me off then put Baby Oil on me. “This will keep it feeling nice,” she said. I was on the verge of cumming when she stopped. My body was flushed and my face was red.

“You need to cum, don’t you?” she asked.

I simply nodded my head yes. She ordered me to get up and get on the bed. I did as I was told, laying naked on my bed in front of her. She asked me how I usually masturbated and I told her on my belly.

“Roll over and get to it,” she commanded.

It was pointless to resist anymore. I shot my hands down between my legs and played with my pussy. It was soaking wet and on fire. Within minutes I was cumming, all the while looking straight into Jenny’s eyes.

When I regained my composure I looked around and she was gone. I could hear the TV in the living room. By now the excitement had worn off and I wasn’t sure what to do. Eventually I put on my robe and went into the living room with her. She looked at me very sternly and motioned me to come to her.

“Why the fuck do you have on that stupid robe?” she said harshly. “Get it off, now!”

I dropped it instantly. She smiled when I did that and patted the loveseat. I sat down beside her and we started watching our show again. By the end of the next episode we were both cuddled up to one another.

When it was time for bed we each went to our separate beds, although they were side by side I missed her when I crawled into my bed alone. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep. The events of the night had left me sated and wore out.

I woke up to the movement of my bed around two in the morning. I was confused at first until I heard Jenny.

“Scoot over,” Jenny said. “I’m cold.”

The beds were only twin size so there wasn’t a lot of extra room but we made it work. It was awkward at first, both of us trying to find where to put our hands and legs. Soon we were intertwined, our arms around one another, our legs wrapped up, and our faces just inches from each other’s.

“Good night,” she said and I felt her lips touch mine. I was surprised but kissed her back. She kissed me a second time; this one had more intensity to it. It lasted longer. I had never been kissed before; however, when her lips parted I knew what was coming. I felt her tongue on my lips and I opened my mouth to receive her.

Her hands roamed all over my body and I did the same to here. I had never done this before so I just copied her movements. When she broke the kiss she pushed my head down her body. I kissed my way down to her breasts and engulfed them in kisses. I found one of her nipples and sucked it into my mouth. It felt amazing. It felt right.

I must have stayed there too long because she soon pushed me down farther. I kissed down to her belly but didn’t stay there long. I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. I got down between her legs; she parted them for me when I reached her pussy. I’d wanted this for so long I wasn’t going to wait anymore.

I pushed my tongue into her and she moaned out loud. I kept my left hand on her breasts, squeezing her nipple; my right hand went under and grabbed her ass. She placed her hand in my hair and pulled me closer to her. I kept licking and sucking on her pussy. Enjoying it as if it would be my only chance to please her.

“I’m close,” she says. “Keep going!”

I did just that and sucked her clit into my mouth. She started to buck against my mouth but I stayed latched on.

“I’m cumming!!!” she screamed as her pussy spasmed and squirted. I had heard of girls that could squirt but had never met one. I tried to swallow it all, I was totally out of control, but most of it splashed on the bed.

I stayed down there, planting little kisses on her pussy, while she calmed down. When her breathing returned to normal she pulled me up to her and kissed me again. She was lying on her back and her left leg found a home between my legs. Without saying a word she took a hold of my ass and made me hump her leg.

My pussy was now rubbing back and forth on her. The heat from the friction was intense and only made my need to cum more frantic. I was so worked up it didn’t take me long and very soon I was cumming on her leg. I didn’t squirt but I did soak the sheets and her whole lower body. I remember her kissing me as I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

The next morning she woke me up by kissing me. I was still in her arms.

“Good morning,” she said.

“Good morning,” I replied and smiled.

Neither one of us had classes until that afternoon so we stayed in bed and made love until it was time to get ready. I, of course, made us breakfast after the first bout of lovemaking. Then we showered together before getting ready and heading to class.

When I got back to the dorm she was already there, naked of course. She kissed me and told me to get undressed. I did as she suggested and joined her for more Pretty Little Liars. It was nice, just the two of us. Later that night we talked for hours. I told her about my past and how I knew I had always been gay. She told me a similar story of her past.

She told me about her past boyfriends, all of which were assholes and made me jealous. I couldn’t stand the thought of her with anyone else, especially a boy. Before we went to bed she asked me out on a date for Saturday. I told her I would love to.

This time when we went to bed she didn’t even bother getting into hers. She climbed in with me and we made love before going to sleep. The morning was a bit different because she had an early class. She took me into the shower and put me on my knees. I knew what she wanted, what she needed so I licked her pussy until she came in my mouth. She was rushed so I didn’t get anything that morning but I knew I would when I got back from classes.

The week continued the same way until Saturday. She helped me pick out some nice clothes; a black dress with matching heels, while she wore a red dress that fit her perfectly. The dress matched her hair, which made her blue eyes sparkle.

We went to a fancy restaurant. I told her I couldn’t afford this place but she only hushed me and smiled. She ordered for us both and got a bottle of wine. We were underage but the waiter never carded us. By the end of the night I was a bit buzzed but happier than I had ever been. When the waiter came back with her credit card she signed it and we were off.

We took a taxi to the dorm room and made our way inside. I started to strip off once we were in our place but Jenny stopped me.

“I want to do it,” she said and started to undress me. She kissed me all over as my skin became visible to her. Every time I would lose an article of clothing she would shed the same piece. Soon we were both naked.

She led me to the bed and laid me down with her beside me. She kissed all over my body; my neck, down to my nipples, to my belly, to finally my pussy. I slowly spread my legs for her but she came back up to be face to face with me.

“I love you, Rachel,” she said. I almost cried. I had never felt this way about someone.

“I love you too,” I told her.

“I want to be your first and only,” she said.

“You are,” I assured her.

“Not yet I’m not,” she said and lowered her hand down between my legs. She began to kiss my neck and behind my ears. “Just relax,” she said.

Her fingers found their way inside my pussy. I was wet. She always made me wet. She used two fingers on me. I was very tight but I was ready for her. I wanted her to claim me and make me hers.

“This will only hurt for a second,” she warned. I nodded my head in approval for her to continue. She pushed into me, causing my hymen to split. I winched in pain but didn’t protest. Just her two fingers made me feel stuffed. She pushed them as far as they would go and held them there.

“When you’re ready, tell me what you want me to do,” she said. I laid there, still as I could be, letting my body adjust to her fingers. It didn’t take long to start feeling good.

“Fuck me,” I whispered.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you,” she teased. “Say it like you mean it.”

“Fuck me,” I shouted. I’m sure most of the dorm heard me say it.

She didn’t say another word but began to finger fuck me in earnest. She kissed me, sucked on my neck and sucked my nipples while bringing me to ecstasy. After the first three orgasms I quit counting. It was amazing. She was amazing.

When we were finally done for the night, a mere three hours later, she told me she never wanted to be apart. I agreed with her. That was eight years ago and we have never left each other to this day. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn’t change a thing. Except…maybe…I’d have her be the one who cooked all the meals.

Published 
Written by Ms_Marvelous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments