Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kris & Juliet - Ch IX - Holiday in Hamilton Pt.3

"Ch IX - G"

2
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
971 words 971 words

My dream was so vivid -  I felt her hot breath radiate to my inner thighs whilst she took large licks on my swollen pussy lips and swirling her tongue inside of me. My moans were slowly bringing me to consciousness, slowly letting me feel her truly on my flesh making love to it. I peered down into the darkness and could barely make out the shape-shifting sheet below me and my lack of sight only magnified the exhilaration of her mouth travelling through my wet pussy. 

As she felt me cum, her hands scooped themselves under my butt cheeks and lifted me up as if she was having soup out of a bowl. My moan was as loud and long as my orgasm in her face but I couldn't help waking up to have my pussy eaten.

She revealed herself to be exactly who I remembered going to bed with; Kris. Her Asian features still as soft and seductive as she lay next to me, her body still as sexy from behind as last night's rendevous. 

"Breakfast?" I asked getting up to my little fridge.

"Just had mine," she teased.

I grabbed the can of chocolate whipped cream giving it a shake before squirting some in my mouth. 

"Perfect," I assured her.

She rested back as I squeezed some into her mouth for a taste.

"Mmmm, you know how much I love chocolate," she flirted.

I dispensed some on her shoulders then scooped it with my tongue. Next was each of her nipples, starting with the left, right, belly button then her bare pubic bone. Breaths escaped her, parting her legs wider. I teased at her knees, the trail of sweetness drawing closer to her secret, her excitement building before I went in. Her pussy was melting away her desires with her clit so clearly displayed, thick and red. My tongue kissed her lips like I did her mouth making her both relieved and thirsty. 

Before I knew it, my face was covered in her aromatic nectar I wondered if she could feel me any longer as she was soaking wet. She moaned and purred like I'd never heard any girl before and her cunt juicy as I'd never come across. Just massaging her the past two weeks made me horny like I'd never been. Her beauty was so overwhelming and our chemistry could not compare.

Many nights, I found my hands between my legs at the thought of her sex but it was nothing like I'd dream. The past couple of days, we fucked like we'd never see each other again and I was not prepared for the electricity it brought. 

Her clit was growing bigger the more I sucked at it whilst my fingers were finding their way to her sex spot. Her legs were split widely asking for all of me. I licked her with my thick fat tongue from rim to clit several times, slower each time until she was in agonised lust. I gave her rim more love whilst finger fucking her until she moaned her orgasm into the dimness of the room. Her body shook and shuddered with eyes rolling to the back of her head, not knowing how long it would last. I continued to suckle at her clit and cunt until she lay still, knowing this was the end of it. 

Mheggan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mheggan

"Mmmmm, girl... you make me weak." Her breathing was rapid, her breasts heaved at each breath, hands still on my head. I continued to kiss and caress the landscape of her body making my way up to her. Our kiss was passionate and heated as it was the first time. I recall my thoughts being diminished the moment our lips locked, that my fantasies were coming to life and my giddiness could no longer be contained. 

We decided to go out for breakfast as my yacht didn't have a kitchen nor yield any sort of solid foods. When she put on last night's maxi dress, I had flashbacks of our quiet quickie whilst everyone was upstairs enjoying themselves. 

There were ample breakfast cafes by the bay, one, in particular, was shabby and rusticly cute, dressed with small green plants and mismatched chairs but it had an amazing menu. Walking there hand in hand made me smile. 

She was so hard to read except when you were fucking her, even when she reciprocated. I guess that was part of her charm, the idea of her opening up emotionally was getting confused with her opening up physically, as crude as that sounded. 

We reached the stone steps leading up to the cafe, so I decided to whisk her to the side at the lookout for another quickie before heading up. As I kissed her by the park bench, my hands gathered her dress and found her bare pussy. I knew she didn't have any knickers on as she attended our little get together as such. My hands called her juices immediately, pushing her to sit and open her lips before drinking in her sins. This delightful surprise caught her off guard and my heart was pounding at the possibility of being caught in a public place. 

I took large gulps of her pussy, my tongue working overtime and taking the power out of her bewitching ways. Her mouth was opened and moaning at the sight of me eating her pussy so hard and fast. She slid her fingers over my head, greedy for more knowing there was not enough lust between us to satisfy her.

I parted her lips and sucked harder at her clit, dipped my tongue deep into her pool and played there until she came all over my face. Her orgasm really weakened her but she managed to get up and continue to trek the steps onto our much-needed breakfast.

Published 
Written by Kimbo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors