Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lexi, Jenna and the cabin in Vermont

"Leaving her husband sends Lexi on a road trip to Vermont and into the arms of her sexy best friend."

22
14 Comments 14
17.8k Views 17.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
I came home early one afternoon because of a gas leak at the studio and well, do I really need to tell you the rest? Do I really need to tell you that I found my husband fucking some random whore in our bed? Do I need to tell you that I wasn't shocked enough to yell?

I saw enough through the crack in the door to realize that my exit strategy was the only thing I had in my control. As they fucked, as she moaned his name, I packed the few items I had left in the dryer downstairs and slipped out of that house as quietly as the love had died between us.

I couldn't even really be mad at him. I stopped wanting to have sex with him a few years ago. Every morning, I run 4 miles, no matter what my call time is. If I have to be on set by 4am then goddammit, I'm pounding the pavement in my new balances at 2am to get in my workout. Just to keep my size four, slim toned frame in some fucking shape. Is it vanity to want my tits to stay up, my ass to stay firm, my body to feel like it could do anything and everything it wants? Fuck no, but he never wanted to run or walk or even fuck for any amount of time that would require heavy breathing and EFFORT. But enough about all of that, his cheating is my fault to a degree and I just refused to allow myself to turn his blatant infidelity into some episode of the Maury Povich show.

So I made two phone calls, one to my sister, April and one to my best friend, Jenna. April took her inheritance from our mother’s death and opened a ski lodge with her common law husband, Smith. She'd been begging Derek and I to visit. I worked too much to ever take her offer seriously and Derek couldn't ski or do anything physical worth a damn, so we always declined but TODAY? TODAY is a new fucking day my friends.

I called April from my Lexus truck without dialing a single button. "Please tell me there's snow on the ground, April."

"Lexi, is that you?"

"Yes, Little, it's me and I'm headed to fucking Vermont to see you. So now tell me, is there snow on the ground?"

"Oh my god! You're coming up. Smith, smithee, Lexi's coming up!"

I sighed and lit a cigarette. God my first in weeks, it felt delicious.

"Little, book me a room with a sick ass view, a king sized bed and I'm not bringing Derek and I don't want to talk about it. Do you think you can handle that?"

There was some muffled talking which gave me the perfect opportunity to smoke some more.

"Yes, Lexi, I've got the perfect room for you. And I will make you talk but not tonight. Only thing is...I won't see you unless you stay for at least the weekend. Smith and I have..."

"Whatever, Little, I'll be there for awhile. Book me the room indefinitely..."

I hung up. I'd apologize later. Little (my nickname for her) was used to my bossy callous ways. I always made it up to her. She's my baby sis...the only person in this world that ever deserves an apology from me anyway.

Second phone call:

"Bitch, where the fuck have you been?" Jenna was also smoking a cig and I could imagine the two empty beer bottles next to her.

"Listen, no time to explain, call your job,” I said, “Tell them I'm dead or you're dead or some other big awesome lie and come be with me for the weekend or until further notice."

She exhaled into the phone, "Well I've been such a good girl lately and I have two weeks vacay coming to me...maybe I can take them early..."

"Do it. I'm twenty minutes from your house. Don't keep me waiting."

I hung up and did exactly what I said I would but didn't honk the horn. I sat in front of her house for five minutes wondering just what the fuck it was I was actually doing.

I leaned over the steering wheel and wondered if Derek was still fucking that woman in our bed and if he loved her...hot tears spilled down my cheeks. I wanted the steering wheel to inhale me and all of my misery.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jenne rapped at my windshield. I looked up through bleary eyes and saw two full DD sized breasts pressed against my driver's side window. For the first time in our friendship, I thought about what they might taste like under my tongue. Shaking that thought out of my head, I unlocked the car door. She tossed in two pieces of luggage, jumped in the front seat and kissed my cheek. Her gloss left a soft smear on my cheek and I had no desire to wipe it off.

"We're going to Vermont, to Little's cabin and that's all I've got right now."

Jenna laughed, put her hand on my leg, "I don't give a fuck, Lex. I've got beer in the back and two bottles of Brut to get us going and you, and I've missed you and I don't care where we go."

Jenne popped the bottle out the window and poured a sip into my mouth. We left manhattan, westchester county and the whole fucking state of NY in our dust. She never took her hand off my leg. Her auburn hair fell recklessly over her shoulders, along her cleavage. It smelled of violets and champagne. I wanted to tangle my fingers in it. She talked animatedly the whole ride. Her dimples flashed for every joke. I caught them out of the corner of my eye and found myself fantasizing about kissing her and her dimples. Jenna snapped pictures and took videos of our trip, posting them to Facebook. She leaned in, her emerald green eyes, inches from my baby blues, and turned her cheek snapping a pic of us. Every once in awhile, her hand would slide up and down my leg. She timed it to coincide with whatever story she was telling me. But during one solid stroke, she met my gaze and then stopped. I blushed under Gucci sunglasses but didn’t give her the satisfaction of acknowledging how turned on I was. Also, I didn't mention the fact that my panties were soaked...or that I hoped we were sharing a room. God what the fuck is wrong with me? When did Jenna get so...irresistible? When the fuck did I start checking out my female friends....?

We made it to Vermont in four and a half hours, mostly because I drive like Danica fucking Patrick and because when I have someplace to be, I get there without stopping.

The front desk was closed. Little and Smith left a note with a key:

Lexi,

Smith and I will be gone for a day or two. I've left you a key for room number 102. It's the biggest cabin we have. Also, there are only two other guests staying while we are away. They are Smith's friends, Jack and Mick. They're good guys. Don't worry. Don't be a whore. Haha. Love you sis and please be there when we get back.

ps- the main jacuzzi is heated and need only be flipped on by a side switch.

Room 102 opened to the view of an entire mountainside and I was silenced by its beauty. Jenna came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

“There are boys here, Lex!” Jenna bumped my hip with hers.

“Yeah, so I hear,” I tossed her Little’s note. “Let’s get unpacked.”

I felt tired, cranky and confused. Jenna’s DD breasts bounded before me, she poked me in the chest.

“Breathe, bitch, my darling Lexi, we are in the mountains, surrounded by snow and there are men to play with and if all else fails, we have each other. So, take a deep breath and let yourself blow off some steam the right way.”

She put the bottle of champagne to my lips and I sipped. She poured a bit too much down my throat. It spilled over onto my shirt, soaking the front, exposing my hardened nipples to Jenna’s gaze. She stared at them for a moment and licked her lips.

Without saying a word, Jenna pulled at the bottom of my shirt and slid it over my head. Gooseflesh rippled over my stomach and along my arms. If she touched my panties, she’d know how into this I really was but for now, I said nothing. Jenna reached around and pulled me to her by the hips. Her lips inches from mine, she unclasped my bra.

“I’ve been curious about these since that time we “almost” something-ed in college,” she whispered, her voice dropping a bit, the sultry sound of it slid into my ear.

My breasts fell freely into her waiting hands.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

My black lace bra slid to the floor and before I could say a word, Jenna flicked her tongue over my left nipple. The flesh around it grew rigid as it peaked in ecstasy. She licked a trail up my breast, along my collarbone and stopped at my neck. Heat blazed in my body, I woke up from my shy stupor and ripped open her blouse. She let out a surprised squeal. I laughed with her, skillfully unsnapping her bra with two fingers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and slid her tongue into my mouth. I moaned against her lips, walking her towards the wall. I pressed her firm against it. Her bra fell off along the way and now her DDs were caressing my C cups. Hard nipples against hard nipples, I could barely stand.

Our lips met again, tongues battled for erotic space, she wrapped her fingers through my jet black hair and pulled.

I spread apart her creamy thighs with my knee and pressed against her throbbing sex. Jenna gasped for air, “Lexi, fuck, why haven’t we done this sooner?”

I didn’t know so I didn’t answer. I felt bold and pulled her by the hips to the balcony. It was cold but the heat lamps were on. I had to remember to thank Little later for that one…

In between two standing space heaters, sat a loveseat but I didn’t want us to sit. We stood behind it. Her nipples fell into my mouth and I sucked gently at first and then wildly. Jenna’s full but toned thighs quivered under my touch. I slipped my hand between them and felt her sex. She wore a soft red cotton thong and with one finger I slipped it aside. I smelled her sex and almost growled.

“Jenna, you smell so fucking good.” My fingers ran along her wetness, teasing her, before sliding in wrist dip. I’d never been inside another woman’s pussy before and it felt glorious. My hair still entangled in her fingers, Jenna pushed my head down, sliding my tongue along her belly, down to her dripping wet mound. I inhaled her scent and slid my tongue across her aching slit. I did what I knew I liked, what I knew would make me shudder and it seemed to be working. Jenna’s back arched along the back of the loveseat. She slid her leg along my shoulder and with her thigh against my cheek, I licked her clit with slow strokes of my tongue.

“MMmmm, Lexi, fuck, babygirl, how are you so…mmm…good at this…, Jeezus…” Jenna moaned and gripped the side the sofa. On my knees before her, I buried my face in her pussy, brushing my lips along hers and sucking on her clit. She bucked against my mouth in rhythm with every stroke of my tongue.

“Ohhh, mmm, Lexx…Lex, Lex!” Jenna tapped my head.

“What, what the fuck?” I looked up, her juices running down my chin.

“I think we have company…”

I turned around and realized our balcony was connected to another one. Two men, who had to be Smith’s friends Jack and Mick, stood staring at us sporting clearly visible hard-ons through soft flannel pants. They were tall, ruggedly handsome and dark haired. That’s the only way a man should look, if you ask me. I stared right at them, slid my hands over Jenna’s body and went right back to going down on her.

“Lexi, I think they’re coming over here…” Jenna said, spreading her thighs wider.

“I hope they do but if they don’t, I know we’ll be fine.” I massaged her thighs with my hands, swirling my tongue over her clit. She grabbed my hand and squeezed her breast with it. Jenna’s moans grew louder, her bucking against my chin grew faster…I was so fucking wet, one of us had to cum…

The footsteps coming from our cabin did not stop us. The men walking into the balcony did not stop us. I felt strong hands grab my hips, bending me over without pulling my mouth away from Jenna’s soaking throbbing cunt. A thick hard cock slid between my thighs and along my panties, back and forth, back and forth. The tip rubbed up against my clit and I almost came.

“I’m Jack,” said the deep voice attached the hard cock between my legs.

“Lexi,” I moaned into Jenna’s pussy.

“I’m Mick,” said the other man, as he stood next to Jenna and began massaging her breasts.

They did not try to split us up and for that I was grateful and extra turned on.

Jenna’s moans grew louder. Jack ripped opened a condom and placed it on his dick. He slid down my panties, licked a trail along my ass, along my cunt and pushed his perfect sized dick deep inside of me. Slowly, Jack fucked me from behind while Jenna’s orgasm built up along my tongue. Jack’s strong hands held my hips as his thrusts grew faster and deeper, til his cockhead slipped out of my twat and got pushed even further in and out…in and out. I was delirious with pleasure. All thoughts of my cheating husband disappeared. Jenna’s thighs started to shake. Mick had her nipples in his mouth and a hand on my breasts. Jack fucked me fast but good, hitting my g spot. I was losing it myself and then Jenna bucked hard.

“Ohhh shhhiitt, oh my god, Lexi, baby, fuck, I’m coming, I’m coming…fuck” Jenna’s juices dripped down my cheeks, down my chest. I tongue fucked her while Jack kept fucking me from behind. He slapped my ass and it felt good.

In the middle of Jenna’s orgasm, Mick came in between us, gently. I looked up and he smiled at me.

“You don’t mind if I step in do you?” His beautiful hazel eyes winked at me. His hard nine-inch cock was millimeters from my lips. My mouth watered.

“Uh, not not at all…” I said, stammering.

Mick let his dick touch my lips before he spun and slid it into Jenna’s still orgasming pussy. Mick lifted her onto his dick and fucked her standing up. Jenna’s DD breasts bounced up against his chest. The muscles in Mick’s back rippled. His firm ass flexed with every thrust. I was dripping wet and Jack was still fucking me like a college co-ed slut and I loved every second of it.

Mick held Jenna in his arms and slowed down his fucking. He carried her inside and I was jealous but only for a moment.

Jack too slowed down, pulled out and then threw me over his shoulder.

They threw us on the king-sized bed.

Jack spoke first, “Listen, we’re good guys and we’re going to keep going but we wanted to make sure that you both are still ok with this.”

Jenna and I looked at each other. I know we were both thinking the same thing. “They’re hot AND not assholes?! Score!”

To answer them, I leaned into Jenna and kissed her lips.

“That’s me on your mouth,” she said before diving in, greedily sucking on my tongue.

“Come on, boys, there’s plenty room for you both.” I waved them over. Mick stood along my side of the bed and I stroked his thick long cock. I lay on my back, he leaned over me and slipped his dick into my mouth. He pushed it past my normal limit but I stayed relax and took his salty cock. I felt long hair and soft lips on my thighs. Jenna lapped her tongue over my pussy and sent shockwaves throughout my body. Her perfect ass wiggled up in the air for a few seconds before Jack impaled her with his rigid dick.

We were all connected mouth to cock to pussy to lips. All four of us fucked in unison.

I rubbed Mick’s full balls as he fucked my face. His rough hands massaged my breasts. Jenna sucked on my clit, my pussy lips, on my core and I was ready to cum on her face. The sight of Jack fucking her from behind did it for me. I started to cum. I saw stars. I screamed, moaned and came at the same time. It was an eruption. Mick couldn’t hold it anymore. He pulled out of my mouth and came on my tits. He rubbed his cum over my hard nipples causing me to erupt again. Jack was fucking Jenna faster, faster until he also pulled out and furiously spewed cum all over her back.

Jenna slowly lapped up my juices, before sliding her body up along mine. She kissed my cheek and licked Mick’s cum off my nipples.

Exhausted, Jack and Mick excused themselves. We promised to meet up again for dinner. Jenna and I curled up into each other, spent and satisfied.

“We’re going in the hot tub later, Lexi. You’re mine all weekend, boys or not.”

Published 
Written by fenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments