Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunches but More PT2

"Teacher invites student to house and soon the two get it on in her bedroom"

3
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words
She had cried almost half the night. Her mom “forced” her to stop. By “forcing” her, her mother simply stopped by to say hi and talk. Seeing as Melissa’s eyes were red and wet her mom knew something was seriously wrong. The mother tried getting to the root of the problem but Melissa’s issues in this case were her own.

In essence her mother had told Melissa it was time. It was time to decide where she wanted to go and what she wanted to study. She made her point. In the subtle but firm manner her mother insisted Melissa “make a decision.”

Melissa finally came out of her funk. She finally decided there wasn’t a future trying to get him back. Dennis was a lost cause. He is a priest. He is a Catholic priest. She knew better. Priests will not do these sorts of things, not with a cute and adorable young woman such as her.

However, by the following night, after putting in lots of thought and time into the subject she’d made her decision. She sat down with her parents and told them where she’d like to go to college. It was a small Liberal Arts university. Her dad had heard of it. He was content.

Meanwhile, she practically put the idea out of her mind. Dennis was history. That was in the past. She quit her job and found another. Much to her liking he never showed up there although she always wished he would, she knew he wouldn’t.

Finally, school had begun. Finally, her and her mother bought, collected, and organized everything she’d need for college. Orientation was fine. She was roommates with one odd but nice enough girl. Melissa’s parents and the girls parents seemed to hit it off. It did not matter. This was all about the girls and they were getting along.

“So do you have any boyfriend?” asked Melissa.

“Me, ohhh no,” replied Traci. “I’ve never had a boyfriend. However that doesn’t mean I haven’t dated,” and with that she laughed about it. Eventually she told Melissa the truth.

“He was older, really?” said Melissa. “Like in how much older?” she asked as she suddenly wanted to think about Dennis.

“Well, my parents didn’t know it, but he was like 23 and I was only 18,” replied Traci.

“Wow, cool,” Melissa came back. She now thought about Dennis a little more. As she did, she wondered. As she did, she longed for this priest more and more. However, she was not going to tell Traci. She hadn’t even spoken to her best friends back home about her. “Yeah, I kind of had a relationship like that too you know.” And without giving out too much detail she told Traci about Dennis. So Traci only knew him as Dennis.

“Uhhh did you two ever you know get it on?” asked Traci.

“Us, ohhhhhh no way, uh uhhh,” replied Melissa as her eyes and thoughts appeared to drift off and as her emotions felt his presence. “You know, the truth is, we had a terrible break up. I wanted him, badly. It seemed as if he wanted me too but for whatever reason he was afraid and here I am, in college, but without a love in my life. To be honest with you, I want him back soooo much too.”

With that, Traci set out to think on that. Yeah, breakups were bad. However, there are ways, she was convinced to get a man to want you and desire you if you want him that badly.

Meanwhile, over the course of the first two weeks, Melissa had started going to class. Already, she was becoming confused with one or two of her classes. She knew, right away, she had to get at least the one squared away, so knowing this she went to the teacher to talk to her.

They went over the curriculum. They discussed many different options. And then the teacher told her they could meet however it couldn’t be until Thursday that week. Melissa checked her schedule and could meet the teacher in her office. Ms Marquette, a European History professor, and who was French as well was always sweet and direct with her students. They got together. Right away Melissa liked this woman a lot. She had deftness in her personality which most students loved a lot. They talked, casually, and got to know one another quite well.

“You will come to house then?” asked Ms. Marquette. “We have lunch, we socialize as well, and we see what you like and dislike. We find out how to make you understand it all much better? Is this okay for you?”

Melissa smiled and said yes. She was more then happy to come to her teachers house and more then happy to have lunch and speak with her. That next day, on Friday, Melissa walked the 8 blocks to her teacher’s house, a compact two story home, but it was pretty and very well kept up. To her it said a lot about her teacher.

“Why you look quite pretty today,” said the teacher after welcoming Melissa into her home. They sat and talked and even found themselves laughing. Melissa discovered her teacher was a very warm woman. Her personality seemed loving to her in fact. “I love your blouse. I love these jeans you wear. They compliment your body. I love when a woman realizes this and wears clothing to emphasize her features. It says a lot about her.”

Melissa, unfamiliar with all the compliments she’d received from Ms. Marquette felt warm. It was rather odd in fact, she thought as she found herself looking back at her professor and eyeing her teacher’s bodily features as well. That alone, had her wondering. Is this teacher, this woman, making a play for me? Is she, Melissa asked herself.

That alone made her feel uncomfortable. She was not sure of this at all.

“Well now that we have all that straightened out, if you feel the need to come back. Do not hesitate to speak to me. I would love having you back here,” said he teacher.

Melissa, on the way back to her dorm, still thought about that lunch, that meeting. That was odd. She sure felt as if the professor was trying to come on to her, sort of. That’s never happened she thought. Never in a million years. Back at her dorm room, she sat down, and turned on some music. In her own little world, she started forgetting all about Fr. Dennis when out of nowhere, Traci came into the room.

“Hi. I have a great idea,” Traci told Melissa. “We take pictures of certain parts of your body and we upload them to your computer and then you send them to this guy. First we start with silly stuff like a toenail, a fingernail, and then maybe your shoulder. We’ll work on down from there. You’ll see. It’ll be a great idea over the course of say a month. Okay?” she went on to tell Melissa.

Melissa said okay however she wasn’t sure she cared. They took the pictures and uploaded them and once they did, Melissa sent a picture of her nicely detailed big toe. The girls laughed and laughed as Melissa then sent the picture on to Fr. Dennis but never said a word in the email itself.

“Like I told you once before,” said Professor Marquette. “Anytime and I mean anytime you feel a need to discuss your work in this class, please feel free to stop by my office. We can sit down, if my time allots it of course, and I can assist you in clearing anything up. Or Melissa we can arrange for you to come by the house. Fridays and Saturdays are always wonderful days to get away from it all and relax and well, you know, discuss the business of classes.”

Melissa felt much better as she walked out of the classroom. Once back at her dorm she thought about Professor Marquette and thought about what a sweet and pretty looking woman her teacher was. Hmmm, maybe I will take her up on her offer. I don’t know, thought Melissa. Maybe I will. Then Traci came in to their dorm room.

“Nope, no answers, but I didn’t think I would anyway,” said replying to Traci’s question whether or not this Dennis guy ever replied.

“Let’s do this then. Send a picture of your fingernail to him, your index finger,” Traci said. “See if anything happens from that.”

She did. They uploaded it and once Traci wasn’t looking, Melissa sent it along. From there, she got down to a little studying it, once in a while and for some reason, thinking about Professor Marquette and for some odd reason her pretty features such as her hair, her eyes, and then her body and how trim she seemed to keep herself. Melissa could not focus on her studies.

She got up and walked around the dormitory. She wished the Professor was around right now. She wished she could be in the comforts of the woman’s house as well.

She never felt more comfortable then when she was near her or by her, talking, and feeling her energies. The woman had a power, a power Melissa began to convince herself of, which belied all normal tendencies of nature. In other words, she drew people into her realm of happiness or something to this effect. What she was slowly learning is she felt she had to be with her. She felt she wanted to be around her. She felt this woman was going to allow her to be apart of something she had never experienced before in her life.

What that was Melissa didn’t know for sure but she wanted whatever it was she thought.

“Well, well here we are again,” said the Professor. “What may I help you with honey?”

“I’m not sure mam. It’s just that, well I don’t know, something is bothering me, but it isn’t about anything in class,” replied Melissa.

“Ohhhhhh meaning what exactly?” said the Professor. Hmmm, interesting.”

“I think so. I have to tell you something uhhh honestly,” and Melissa paused. “To be honest, I love being at your house. It’s beautiful, it is roomy, and there are features to it which condone love and intimacy or so I think that is what I feel.”

“I’ve always hoped people might feel this,” said the Professor. “You come over, Friday. Bring your swim gear too, if you have something to wear, and we will sit in my whirlpool on the back deck. It is very relaxing,” she went on to say with a warm and affectionate smile surfacing on her lips. “I would love for you to come over. We can talk and relax and we’ll even have some wine.” With that she laughed softly and finished by adding “We can lie around and enjoy one another’s company.” With that she smiled and winked.

Melissa felt tickled pink, almost strangely “erotically enthused” about the opportunity. It was odd but she felt so excited almost. She felt more excited then ever about this chance to be with her lovely looking, and pretty looking teacher. They hugged, oddly, but to Melissa she didn’t make much of it other then she felt so “close” to Professor Marquette that she started thinking, almost unconsciously, that she’d love to be around her in whatever fashion that may involve.

“Welcome, welcome,” said the Professor and she reached in and hugged Melissa and unexpected hug. It felt good to Melissa as the teacher then went on to say “Now first things first. I know I am your teacher but now we are, as you know, off the clock. Today, I am not your teacher at all. I want to be friends with you. I really, truly enjoy your company. You are such a pretty looking, sweet, and look at you today. I know, I know,” she went on to say “you are a petite young woman but a beautiful petite young woman also. So let’s enjoy ourselves and forget all about the troubles of the world today.”

With that, she let Melissa change into her bikini where as she came out in a bathing suit that was quite befitting her physique, and wow did it strike Melissa as an outstanding looking bathing suit nonetheless.

It highlighted all her curves. It showcased her bosoms, without announcing to the world that they were very full and juicy looking bosoms, and with that she “strutted” her figure and escorted Melissa to her whirlpool.

They got in. “I wish to ask a favor of you,” said the French Professor. “I wish that you please call me by Raquel. Not many call me this but I do have to be addressed formally in class but as I said we are not in class today, are we?”

They both giggled and laughed. They talked and each gave brief histories of their lives. Melissa’s wasn’t all that boring and she was enjoying the flavor of the wine which was served to her. She took it easy on the wine knowing she wasn’t a big drinker whatsoever.

All in all, everything was going well.

“So tell me about this man you believe you are in love with?” said Raquel.

Melissa explained, almost everything except that he was a priest, and how he was not interested in her whatsoever.

“Awwww that is soooo disappointing my dear,” Raquel said as she slowly climbed out and wrapped a towel around herself. She invited Melissa inside. They each changed. Raquel came out in a cotton singlet and shorts whereas Melissa came out in a nice t-shirt and shorts also. “Care for s little more wine?”

Melissa said no and they sat on the couch and talked a little longer as Melissa told her more about Fr. Dennis and her love for him which in truth she wasn’t feeling any longer.

“You poor baby.

KamilaDelf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilaDelf

This is horrible. I know this feeling. It is hardening on the soul,” said Raquel. “I wish there were ways to unburden your pain,” which in truth Raquel knew the way to doing this. She stood and said “Wait a moment. I’ll be right back.”

She left the room and when she returned, she sat down much, much closer to Melissa. “You are too beautiful for any man to deny you the love in your heart. A woman requires love, Melissa. Me, you, and any woman requires this.”

She looked into Melissa’s eyes, staring intensely as she did, but not holding what may be construed as a serious stare. Melissa stared back into hers, wondering. They stared a little longer at one another but not too much longer.

Then, out of nowhere, Raquel did it. She eased her hand across the back of the couch and allowed her finger to run through the front portion of Melissa’s hair. Melissa, kind of freaked out, but didn’t flinch much at all. Raquel ran her fingers again through Melissa’s hair. Then out of nowhere, Raquel slowly ran her fingertip down Melissa’s cheek. It was quiet all around these two.

“You are such a beautiful young woman,” said the 37 year old teacher. “I do wish I had my youth again,” she said, barely smiling as she nodded her head. “I have my health but my youth is forever lost.”

“Nooooo oh nooooo,” said Melissa. “You are very beautiful. I have always thought this. I have felt many things about you, especially that you are beautiful, and that your figure well your figure is incredibly beautiful too.”

Raquel smiled and thanked her and again seeing as she was complimented so well, she ran her finger down Melissa’s cheek in an affectionate manner. “I wish I was a man,” Raquel said. “I would try and kiss you. I really would. You are so sweet and so pretty.”

Melissa thanked her and as she did, Raquel rubbed Melissa’s arm softly. Something according to Melissa was going on. What that was exactly Melissa wasn’t quite sure but she did know is that she did like it too.

Mmmmmm, do that again she thought. Feel my arm and feel my face like that again Melissa had told herself even though she knew the situation felt odd to her. Her heart beat a little faster knowing that this woman, her teacher in fact, was coming on to her, and coming on to her rather swiftly. She also knew how she felt about the woman and it only made everything seem more real and much more exciting on its own.

“I must say,” said Raquel “I believe you have very attractive womanly features. Has anyone ever told you this?” Melissa, not expecting such a compliment said no. With that, Raquel smiled and caressed Melissa’s arm again. “Mmmmmm, such soft features for a sweet young lady.”

“Pardon me?” said Melissa.

Raquel stared at her, smiling. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as they did. Melissa truly liked Raquel’s eyes and how they sparkled in the manner they did. She felt “taken” by this affect. Raquel and her mannerisms had a way with Melissa and Melissa liked how she felt as Raquel touched her body here and there.

“And may I also say,” and her eyes diverted to Melissa’s bosoms, “you certainly have nice breasts as well.”

Melissa looked down at her chest. Her tits were covered by her t-shirt. There really wasn’t anything to see, not with the shirt on there wasn’t she felt. With that she said “Well umm I think you are very, very beautiful in a number of ways also Raquel. I mean, if I was a man, I would kiss you all over if we were intimate as well.”

And out of nowhere, she said it. “Why couldn’t you and I be intimate?”

This startled her. In truth, it shocked the living heck out of Melissa and she said “Huh?”

“Why can’t two women, such as you and I be intimate?” Raquel said again.

“I’m sorry but what do you mean? Make love to you, make love to each other?” asked Melissa. With that Raquel smiled and nodded her head, slowly. “I uh don’t know. I mean I have uh never made love to another female before. I have never uhhh kissed another woman in my entire life romantically before.”

And as Melissa said this Raquel slowly eased her fingers over her face and through her hair a little more. Melissa hadn’t backed away at all but she was weary and wasn’t feeling it as of yet, but what Raquel was doing was feeling nice, really nice too.

She let her continue as she was. Raquel’s hand slowly eased down off her cheek onto her shoulder as she smiled and watched her playmate. Melissa sat by idly. Raquel caressed just below Melissa’s shoulder and she let her. Melissa’s heart was pumping faster and more wildly. It was truly exciting and although it was, Melissa still wasn’t sure about it.

“Care to feel me?” said Raquel “Feel my body?”

Melissa wasn’t sure about any of this however she did caress Raquel’s soft arm and as soon as she did she knew it felt great to feel the woman’s soft skin. Yes, it did feel great. With that, she felt more of her arm. As she looked at Raquel while feeling Raquel’s arm, Raquel suddenly smiled and surprised her.

Raquel had leaned in, out of nowhere, and gently placed a soft surprising kiss upon Melissa’s lips. With that, Melissa’s body exploded. It exploded in fervent lust she had never felt and experienced ever before in her life. She needed that kiss again.

Do that again! Do that again, she wanted to scream. She longed and heavily desired the woman’s seemingly beloved kiss on her lips. She didn’t know why but she did. Her eyes had closed. Her heart was pumping out of control. Her body felt as if it was a magnet and she was never ever going to let go of Raquel’s emotional grip.

That one sole kiss was an enormous overpowering force and Raquel knew it probably was going to be her selling point. Melissa’s eyes opened and when they did, they showed great desire within them. “Did you like how that felt?” she said. Melissa nodded not sure she should have but she did. “Would you like to kiss me?” Melissa nodded again.

With that, Raquel swayed her forward. Melissa came forth and placed a loving kiss on her lips and seeing as she did Raquel embraced the young woman in her arms. Melissa naturally hugged her back. These two were becoming heavily involved in a heated kissing fest.

A new life was just beginning for Melissa.

Raquel’s hand eased up in between the two women. Slowly, as it eased upward, the hand, Melissa noticed, had found its way up onto her boob. It felt nice and as she felt it caressing her boob she wished Raquel would press down on it making it all seem so much better. Raquel then kissed Melissa’s lips some more and Melissa’s body and biorhythms appeared to explode into somewhat of a catastrophic overload.

She needed love and lust and what came with it all more and more at this point.

With that having been done, Melissa burst out with an undeniable move of her own, and she kissed Raquel’s lips aggressively and lovingly like no one has ever kissed another before. Melissa took hold of Raquel’s body and as she did she seemed to push against it and before Raquel knew it, while her hand was still on Melissa’s breast, fell back and Melissa was atop as she kissed Raquel frantically.

The passion was felt. The passion showed. These two were kissing hungrily.

The bodies began to fall. They flopped to the floor but once they did, Raquel easily stood and took Melissa’s hand. She smiled and led her to a room down the hall. Both were hungry for whatever was to bring them.

In bed now, lying and facing one another, Raquel looked deeply into Melissa’s eyes and smiled, warmly. Melissa felt it all. It was, putting it mildly, fabulous, and she wanted so much more she finally realized.

That’s when Melissa took Raquel’s hand and eased the hand up inside her shirt. She pushed it upwards until it met with her boob and when the hand and her boob finally met, Melissa pushed the hand down hard on it.

“Ohhhhhhh Raquel I’ve needed this for soooo long,” she said as if gasping for air.

With that, Raquel pushed and squeezed and moved her hand around the bra and boob. The shirt was up. Melissa’s bra was on. But that didn’t stop Raquel as she eased her hand down inside the bra to feel the warm of Melissa’s breast.

“Oh oooooohh ahhhhh yes oh my god yes that is soooo good,” said Melissa.

Raquel smiled and removed the shirt off Melissa as she did she looked into Melissa’s eyes. Melissa, fraught with the greatest passion ever in her life, tried to smiled but all she wanted was for Raquel to do more then anyone could ever do. She leaned in and kissed Raquel as passionately as possible. These two kissed. These two as they kissed rolled back and forth over the bed. The passion was high. It was extremely high. The need for so much more went without saying.

Raquel slipped of the strap of Melissa’s bra off her shoulder and bega kissing from the shoulder on down to her breast. When she reached the breast, Raquel sucked it hard as any woman felt the need to do. Melissa’s body swelled with great desire. Her chest and bosoms pushed forcefully into Raquel’s mouth.

Raquel, embracing Melissa as she kissed her bosom, had pulled her tighter, and with that Melissa firmly pulled at Raquel’s body too. To Melissa, a revolutionary heated exchange was underway. Life as she knew it was now ending. This was too great to bypass in life.

These two were in a battle to overcome. They wanted to make sure any passion was not lost. Both knew what they needed now. Orgasmic success and Raquel knew for sure she was going to obtain it.

Raquel’s had slowly found its way down into Melissa’s shorts. “Oh my, oh my god,” Melissa cried out once she felt the soft veritable hand inside them. “Oh ohhh wow,” she moaned as her eyes closed and her body buckled also.

Raquel’s hand found its way into Melissa’s pussy and as soon as it did Melissa felt a finger moving, lightly, over the lips of her pussy. Deep breaths proceeded as her chest and the rest of her body uprooted itself and pushed towards Raquel as she felt out Melissa’s pussy more and more.

Sharp short breaths proceeded as Melissa felt a gradual increase of fantastic sensations with in her thighs. With her eyes closed, she reached around her teacher. Having done so, she pulled Raquel into her body and hard. Her breathing, although loud and fast, would not seem to slow down.

She felt she needed so much more and knew she wanted it too.

Having known this already, Raquel undid her shorts. Already knowing what she was about to do, she reached for Melissa’s hand and stretched it out so that Melissa would feel her pussy. Once she had hold of the hand, Raquel looked into Melissa’s eyes. Their eyes met. Raquel smiled a warm smile and once she did she applied Melissa’s finger upon her pussy’s lips.

“How does that feel to you?” asked Raquel.

Melissa said it felt nice. Raquel smiled some more and with that Melissa went and felt out Raquel’s pussy without any assistance. Melissa found she was rather aggressive but wasn’t overbearing as she felt her up. Raquel was already becoming wet and once she did, she soon orgasmed as had Melissa. However once this occurred, Raquel pulled up.

“Honey, sweetheart,” said Raquel. “This has been a wonderful afternoon. However I must regret to say I have to end out little romantic escapade. For now at least,” she went on to tell Melissa. “Personally, I have had the time of my life. Kissing you, feeling your body, feeling your breasts, and feeling your warm and soft pussy have been incredibly wonderful. I do wish, and I mean this, to continue all this very soon. That is of course if you do too. Do wish to continue also?”

“Oh yes, yes Raquel,” said Melissa, nodding her head in approval. “This, I have had a great time. Thank you, thank you ohhhhhh thank you,” and with that Raquel leaned in and kissed Melissa hard on her lips.

Melissa and Raquel dressed as each spoke to the other as to when they could get together again. They hugged and they hugged lovingly and long and hard and once they did, Raquel slipped a tongue into Melissa’s mouth and swished it around as if for insurance.

Melissa left. She walked home. A smile on her face it didn’t seem to take any time at all. Back in the dorm room, Traci was sitting around. They talked. Melissa kept her escapade to herself and felt it was the best thing to do seeing as it was with a teacher of hers.

She got online. An email from him. Her eyes grew big. “Please, I know what you wish, but this I fear is all wrong. You are a very pretty young woman but I am a man of god. I have married into the Roman Catholic church. I do not pursue women. I do not see women as you wish to be seen. I am sorry you feel the way you do. Take care, Fr. Dennis.”

“Fuck you Dennis,” Melissa said and with that she began deleting it all. Pictures, emails, and anything else she had regarding the bastard she had deleted. She didn’t need the pipsqueak she felt and from there she rid her mind of her desires for him.

“What was that all about?” asked Traci.

“Oh nothing, nothing at all,” replied Melissa, smiling as she began thinking about Raquel.

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors